Scions of Carver
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Did you know we are Leet?

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Come hang out with us on FaceBook, CLICK on this link --> Guild Wars Friends waiting on GW2 =)
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
FreeButtons
Who is online?
In total there are 5 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 5 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

Most users ever online was 266 on Sun Jul 25, 2021 10:34 pm
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Sir Cams Application

Go down 
+10
Monk Of Kindness
Noxious
i burn dee dee de [SNOW]
Sacratus
Genius Was Revrac
Arda Tempest
Baltaas Slaapes
Haunted Dream
Glory Blade
Sir cam
14 posters
AuthorMessage
Sir cam
Nubsauce
Nubsauce

Number of posts : 10
Registration date : 2009-08-06

Sir Cams Application Empty
PostSubject: Sir Cams Application   Sir Cams Application I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2009 2:10 am

Sir Cam
1. What is your total time played in GW. How old is your account? And which campaigns do you own?
**PROVIDE A SCREENSHOT OF YOUR /AGE**
[screenshot at bottem]
2. What characters do you have and which campaigns did they complete?
Elementalist_All Campaigns
Assassin_all Campaigns
Ranger_Factions/Prophs/Almost Eotn
Necro_Nightfall
Ritualist_Factions
Mesmer_Nightfall and Factions

3. What pve skills does you main toons have and what rank?
Assassin has R10_ebon,Asuran,delver R9_SS R6_LB R7_norn
Elementalist_rank 10 All eotn Rank 10ss/8LB
Mesmer_R6_LB and R8_SS R2_Delver
Necro is R_7SS and R_2 LB. but has just done nf so need to work on him as he is 2weeks old.

4. How many titles do you currently have and which one makes you the most proud? Also, what titles are you working on?
[screenshots at bottem]
Elementalist _26 max . i like Leg master of eotn the most.. looks cool
Assassin has _7max I like Max Asuran as Shabby is a saying used alot in new zealand.

5. Do you use ventrilo and a headset/mic while playing?
Yes
6. How did you hear a bout SCAR? Please include names if possible.
I have been in OHX and SNOW+ afew friends in SCAR and OHX or use to be. EG Glory is in SCAR and jack is in OHX

7. What do you want to get out of SCAR? And what can you bring to SCAR? Have some fun playing with exp people doing dungeons and elite areas.
Exp in Dungeon speed clears over what i have now.
Im very exp in UW,Fow and some dungeons along with some exp in DoA

8. What other guilds have you been with (tags please)? Please include length of time with the guild(s)s and reason(s) for leaving.
[SNOW]I was kicked from Snow coz of misunderstanding with cookie leting me in and nymph not knowing.
[OHX]i left OHX to gain exp in Doa when they were still building up the teams. and again when i didnt think OHX was right for me at the time.
[any]Double pts ended
[OOP]They are just a Underworld guild and i was looking for more.
[zraw]MY and Dennis grew apart after an agrument and a long history.
[WinK]Altho i left is till run with them and im always welcome with them as i just left to exp other guilds and to get to know doa.

9. Tell me a little about yourself including other hobbies or just share a GW's story.
My name is cam im from new zealand_nelson
I go to Nelson College and enjoy Soccer and having a good time with mates.
10. What elite mission(HM dungeons,FoW/UW/URgoz/DoA) experience do you have and what roles have you played in these missions?
HM dungeons Fow uw urgoz Doa
i have played runner or caster for dungeons Caster or perma for uw/fow ranger/caster for urgoz and necro/mesmer/ele for doa

11.How Old are you and where are your from and what time do you usually play? Also, please include the time zone in which you live.
17 New zealand gmt+12.. normalys 3:45-8:00 or something like that.

12. What are you going to do for SCAR and why you desrve a team spot.
______Im exp player and would help add to scar already very exp guildies. _____
______
Sir Cams Application 10ftfsj
Sir Cams Application Ivk7bq
Sir Cams Application 2sbtyzd
Back to top Go down
Glory Blade
gawd wawking amongst mere cryers

Number of posts : 445
Registration date : 2009-02-12

PostSubject: Re: Sir Cams Application   Sir Cams Application I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2009 3:02 am

I have known cam for along time now.. I have taken him on runs that i formed so he pretty much knows all of the runs we do and is exp at it. He also has that char's we req for the runs.

TOLD YOU i have friends divine QQ
Back to top Go down
Haunted Dream
That pierced guy
That pierced guy
Haunted Dream

Number of posts : 1424
Registration date : 2008-12-18

PostSubject: Re: Sir Cams Application   Sir Cams Application I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2009 3:10 am

link to old app

He has definatly approved upon what we told him to do. I would still like to see a rit and possibly a Paragon taken thru EoTN. We are using them more and more in our runs. I did talk to him in game for a little bit tonight, seems like a very nice guy. Outside of that I don't see why we don't give him a chance.
Back to top Go down
Baltaas Slaapes
Elite Baltaas Tome
Baltaas Slaapes

Number of posts : 965
Registration date : 2008-12-12

PostSubject: Re: Sir Cams Application   Sir Cams Application I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2009 3:36 am

no from me:

1. If he got Kick from Snow , so for some reason.
2. If he left OHX, because its not for him.
3. NewZeland time for any of us is not the best time.
4. Sin, Ele, Ranger - thats all what he got

[My mesmer has R7 SS with CoP unlocked which im working on getting Eotn ranks] <--- that was in last app , in this app he still have not done eotn. So he have no progress from April.

5. im not in his friend list :]

6. He go 2 chances in our aliance, he dnst like it. so from my side there is no more chance.

Regards
Back to top Go down
http://www.hiphopz.lv
Arda Tempest
1337 Cryer
1337 Cryer
Arda Tempest

Number of posts : 177
Registration date : 2009-01-22

PostSubject: Re: Sir Cams Application   Sir Cams Application I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2009 3:48 am

for once baltaas i agree with ure crazy mumbo jumbo! B picked up all the points, reread.

no from me.
Back to top Go down
Baltaas Slaapes
Elite Baltaas Tome
Baltaas Slaapes

Number of posts : 965

PostSubject: Re: Sir Cams Application   Sir Cams Application I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2009 4:26 am

and comon guys he was in Blacklist then remove to join Snow , then got kick again ..

no no no for us , i think next officier can close this app.

https://scar.darkbb.com/alliance-section-f24/alliance-blacklist-t1671.htm#26967

regards
Back to top Go down
http://www.hiphopz.lv
Genius Was Revrac
The Leader
The Leader
Genius Was Revrac

Number of posts : 574
Registration date : 2009-05-20

PostSubject: Re: Sir Cams Application   Sir Cams Application I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2009 2:07 pm

im unlocking this application for further responses
Back to top Go down
Sacratus
Sac = bestest player eva

Number of posts : 648
Registration date : 2008-12-08

PostSubject: Re: Sir Cams Application   Sir Cams Application I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2009 2:09 pm

I think Baltaas nailed it. No from me
Back to top Go down
i burn dee dee de [SNOW]
Nubsauce
Nubsauce

Number of posts : 15
Registration date : 2009-05-26

PostSubject: Re: Sir Cams Application   Sir Cams Application I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2009 2:17 pm

tyty, First off i have known Cam for around 2 years, hes a good player but can be a bit childish/hothead...with that said its been a few years he has matured a great deal and he has relized that he burned too many bridges...guild hopper....made lots of friends couldnt be in one place for too long, and that for some reason pissed OHX leaders off. As for SNOW he has cleared things up with Cookie, i have no problems with him...problem is he piss off Nym, our founder...and cookie didnt talk to nym about Cam...due to nym moving and not haveing internet up yet.

He also knows many ppl in this alliance so i know he would fit in, Glory, Dawn, Watto...and a few others. Also knows many SC's so he can add to alliance...i will talk to nym when i get the chance but i think we need to give him another chance.
Back to top Go down
Noxious
Noxious

Number of posts : 344
Registration date : 2009-04-12

PostSubject: Re: Sir Cams Application   Sir Cams Application I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2009 2:59 pm

he was a good player from the runs I've done with him and Glory..beyond that I can't really comment.
Back to top Go down
Monk Of Kindness
God of Kindness
God of Kindness
Monk Of Kindness

Number of posts : 581
Registration date : 2009-01-15

PostSubject: Re: Sir Cams Application   Sir Cams Application I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2009 5:05 pm

Just noticed we have a link here...is apples and sir cam trying to get in together?
Back to top Go down
Glory Blade

Number of posts : 445
Registration date : 2009-02-12

PostSubject: Re: Sir Cams Application   Sir Cams Application I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2009 5:11 pm

cam told apples to apply also i believe? should that matter?
Back to top Go down
Hitman
L2Cry pl0x
L2Cry pl0x
Hitman

Number of posts : 60
Registration date : 2009-06-03

PostSubject: Re: Sir Cams Application   Sir Cams Application I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2009 9:24 pm

i dont usually comment on applications but when i saw this one come up i had to, i have known cam for a very long time in game and talk to him on a regular basis, i do alot of runs with him, mainly uw and fow and from what i know he is exp. i think that he has made a few mistakes in the past and fallen out with people who are fundimental to the alliance, but, as i pm with him alot, i know that he wants to put this behind him, i think this shows change and if it is genuine he should diserve a place on his skill alone.

this one looking like its gunna come down to personality issues?

/yes
Back to top Go down
Sir cam
Nubsauce
Nubsauce

PostSubject: Application   Sir Cams Application I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2009 11:39 pm

Ok
i accept i screwed up .. but since then i have made up with Lys and i have been invited on runs with OHX officers and ex leader[lys] so if they dont have a problem why do some of you? i understand that the [SNOW] thing was my fault.. but tbh it was 2 years ago i got upset in alliance chat with the other [SNOW] officers back when it was all SNOW ally.. and i have matured as Burn said.. im not 17 and know i have made mistakes. i would also like to say.. the reason for my NOT furthering my mesmer is NOTHING todo with time and was me making a rt and warrior and other chars. Another reason is because i was not invited on DoA runs so the need for my mesmer to gain eotn skills was limited.... as i do not just have ranger ele and sin.. i have a necro rt and mesmer ready to do eotn at any time.

Thanks Cam
Back to top Go down
alex
alex

Number of posts : 419

PostSubject: Re: Sir Cams Application   Sir Cams Application I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 07, 2009 4:37 am

woop yeah i know cam a long time ago too. pretty exp'ed guy wich knows lots of the SC's we do. VERY exp'ed in uw/fow. I've also done doa manlyway with him, and yeh he has an idea of how to do it.
its a yes from me
Back to top Go down
http://www.scar.darkbb.com
Sacratus
Sac = bestest player eva

Number of posts : 648
Registration date : 2008-12-08

PostSubject: Re: Sir Cams Application   Sir Cams Application I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 07, 2009 7:29 am

my take remains that SCAR is practically full and we can easily plug those spots with players who have this level of experience and toon depth without the back story and issues. I am all for second chances - it's the third and fourth chances I am less enthusiastic about.
Back to top Go down
i burn dee dee de [SNOW]
Nubsauce
Nubsauce

Number of posts : 15
Registration date : 2009-05-26

PostSubject: Re: Sir Cams Application   Sir Cams Application I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 07, 2009 4:02 pm

well his second chance sucked, dont think it should count,....so how bout a real chance this time. you know one were he doesnt get kicked while at school or sleeping!!!
Back to top Go down
Sir cam
Nubsauce
Nubsauce

PostSubject: Application   Sir Cams Application I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 07, 2009 4:50 pm

Burn is right.. the second wasn't a chance and cookie has explained this to John. Also i am sorting the OHX thing out as it seems to be the ones who hardly know me that are against me. EG ruthless and lys are staying out or helping me because they know im a good player.
Back to top Go down
Mess
I Wand Spirits Pew Pew
I Wand Spirits Pew Pew
Mess

Number of posts : 988

PostSubject: Re: Sir Cams Application   Sir Cams Application I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 08, 2009 10:41 am

You say you made up with Lys, I'd like input form him. The fact that you are blacklisted concerns me:

This was posted Mon Jul 27, 2009:

Lys [OHX] wrote:
Regarding Cam, I have been contacted by a few people saying he is back in Snow...for the second time(I thin it was Snow the first time as well but I'm not 100% sure). I really don't see how at this point anyone can claim they didn't know he was on the blacklist. If he is once again in Snow, my request is that he be kicked.

What's the point of having this blacklist if people are just going to ignore it?

ftr....I haven't been on much lately due to rl problems. If there is anything to be said to me, it may best be done via forums, Scar or OHX. Thanks.
Back to top Go down
http://www.guildwarsguru.com/index.php
Genius Was Revrac
The Leader
The Leader
Genius Was Revrac

Number of posts : 574

PostSubject: Re: Sir Cams Application   Sir Cams Application I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 08, 2009 12:27 pm

Need Lys's judgement on this one before I make a decision.
Back to top Go down
Sir cam
Nubsauce
Nubsauce

PostSubject: Application   Sir Cams Application I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 08, 2009 4:26 pm

Ok i will ask lys to post on SCAR forums when i see him next. Also that post of when i was in SNOW was awhile ago and he has cahnged his mind about me since then.
Back to top Go down
Sir cam
Nubsauce
Nubsauce

PostSubject: Application   Sir Cams Application I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 09, 2009 12:36 am

my Ritualist has just finished Eotn and has the Deldrimor and Norn skills u use for Dungeons
Back to top Go down
Lys [OHX]
Froggie Farmer
Froggie Farmer

Number of posts : 47
Registration date : 2009-03-04

PostSubject: Re: Sir Cams Application   Sir Cams Application I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 09, 2009 1:46 am

As a guild, Cam was voted almost unanimously at the time to be put on the blacklist. I am not an officer anymore but this was a decision made by guild leadership and if he is to be removed, it should be done by guild leadership which comes to voting basically. I advised Cam to wait a few weeks and lets some issues cool down in OHX before he applied or his attempt to join this alliance or get off the blacklist would get shot down pretty quick as we have bigger issues going on than Cam once again trying to get around the blacklist. Every time he does this(frequently), he just makes it worse for himself and the constant harrassment makes it harder for people to want to remove him from the blacklist.

This is my opinion. Personally, I would vote he be removed from the blacklist and given a chance, but 1 screwup and he should be put right back on. Still, that is my personal opinion. It does not represent OHX and I believe OHX leadership should approve any such action.

Being that Cam at least once a month pm's our officers or posts on our forums or both, I can say our officers are still not too happy with the harrassment and if he does manage to get back in this alliance, it is that behavior ppl really should be aware of.

I emphasize that the previous times he has joined other guilds in the alliance without being properly removed from the blacklist has caused even more resent for him in OHX. Every time it happens, it's seen as him trying to scheme against OHX and bypass the blacklist. If you guys remove him without OHX consent , it will hurt this alliance and no one will take the blacklist seriously. Apparently, regarding the situations with Cam, I don't think some guilds do already and this would reinforce that kind of thing.
Back to top Go down
Sir cam
Nubsauce
Nubsauce

PostSubject: Application   Sir Cams Application I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 09, 2009 3:11 am

Even tho lys has not said what would have made me happy.. i agree with alot of what he said and maybe it is better i wait. Sorry for the wasted time john. Also i didn not make it worse for SNOW as it was not about the alliance blacklist [me getting kicked] it was there own one lys and the fact is they dont take it serious enough because alot of people think i was blacklisted for the wrong reasons eg leaving a guild... where as i know it wasnt just this it was the whole causing trouble +leaving twice that did it. Thanks for the post lys ill pm u in afew weeks to see how its going.
Back to top Go down
Sir cam
Nubsauce
Nubsauce

PostSubject: Application   Sir Cams Application I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 09, 2009 3:14 am

one more thing..
i wasnt trying to get around the blacklist as much as just do some Elite areas with exp people .. and this is made hard by being blacklisted for leaving a guild.. because it is seen as *wrong* to run with me for anyone in your alliance apart from glory as he was a friend before SCAR become well known.

You can lock this thread now john i have nothing else to say.
Back to top Go down
Lys [OHX]
Froggie Farmer
Froggie Farmer

Number of posts : 47
Registration date : 2009-03-04

PostSubject: Re: Sir Cams Application   Sir Cams Application I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 09, 2009 3:33 am

He wasn't listed purely for leaving a guild multiple times. It was for drama+lack of loyalty. I'm not trying to make a decision here for you guys. I just want to be informative. My previous post states my both my persoal opinion and how I think it should be resolved and both remain the same.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sir Cams Application   Sir Cams Application I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sir Cams Application
Page 1 of 1