Scions of Carver
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Did you know we are Leet?

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Come hang out with us on FaceBook, CLICK on this link --> Guild Wars Friends waiting on GW2 =)
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
FreeButtons
Who is online?
In total there are 5 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 5 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 266 on Sun Jul 25, 2021 10:34 pm
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Derek Icelord's Application

Go down 
+2
Papadia Gr
Derek Icelord
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Derek Icelord
Nubsauce
Nubsauce

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2009-06-05

Derek Icelord's Application Empty
PostSubject: Derek Icelord's Application   Derek Icelord's Application I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 05, 2009 5:16 am

IGN: Derek Icelord

1. What is your total time played in GW? How old is your account? Which campaigns do you own?

I have played 2,427 hours (main account), 221 hours (second account, inactive since extra characters slots were introduced) over 47 months. I own all campaigns.

2. What characters do you have and which campaigns did they complete?

(All characters level 20)
  • Acolyte Blake - Nighfall born - Dervish: 1/3 through Nightfall; access to all port towns
  • Brother Onasi - Prophecies born - Monk: Completed all campaigns; access to all towns/outposts
  • Derek Icelord - Prophecies born - Elementalist (Main): Completed all campaigns; access to all towns/outposts
  • Derek The Summoner - Factions born - Ritualist: Completed Factions campaign; started Nightfall campaign; access to all Factions towns/outposts and port towns
  • Derek Wingfoot -Nightfall born - Paragon: In Vabbi, Nightfall campaign; access to all port towns
  • Dove Wingblade - Prophecies born - Warrior: Completed all campaigns; access to all towns/outposts
  • Jaklyn Midzan - Nightfall born - Necromancer: Completed all campaigns (skipped Maguuma Jungle); access to all towns/outposts (excluding Longeye's Ledge and Doomlore Shrine and Maguuma Jungle loctaions)
  • Lilyth Nighshroud - Factions born - Mesmer:Completed Prophecies (skipped Maguuma Jungle) and Factions, Nightfall pending; access to all Prophecies and Factions towns (excluding Maguuma Jungle loctaions)
  • Vivian Morningstar - Prophecies born - Ranger: Completed all campaigns; access to all towns/outposts
3. What PvE skills do you main toons have and what rank?

My main has all the PvE skills, with the exception of a few skills not terribly useful for an Elementalist (Club of a Thousand Bears, Deft Strike, etc).
  • Sunspear: 9
  • Lightbringer: 7
  • Norn: 6
  • Asura: 5
  • Deldrimor: 4
  • Ebon Vanguard: 4
4. How many titles do you currently have and which one makes you the most proud? Also, what titles are you working on?

Only Protector, and Tyrian and Canthan Skill Hunter on Derek Icelord (all others below max). Tyrian Skill Hunter makes me the most proud, those random boss spawns are a b****!

5. Do you use Ventrilo and a headset/mic while playing?

Yes

6. How did you hear a bout SCAR? Please include names if possible.

Passing mention on Guild Wars Guru (DTSC build thread)

7. What do you want to get out of SCAR? And what can you bring to SCAR?

What I want is a guild that engages new members and is willing to teach them what they need/want to know. I stopped playing right after EotN came out, and only got back into the game about 2 months ago. What I offer in return is an able bodied player who has a firm grasp of the core mechanics, is very willing to learn new things, and is very open to new ways of doing what I already do.

8. What other guilds have you been with? Please include length of time with the guild(s) and reason(s) for leaving.

• Several guilds whose names I forget - Member: Left for reasons long forgotten
  • Mordekia Alliance - 2 years - Officer: Left due to guild drama dismantling the alliance
  • NiTe - 2 weeks - Member: Left due to personal issue with officers
  • KISS - 1.5 months - Member (current alliance): Considering leaving for SCAR because my current guild is dead and the alliance as a whole seems very foreign to me. It doesn't help most of the members are on European time zones.
9. Tell me a little about yourself including other hobbies or just share a GW's story.

I am currently taking online college courses for Web Design. My hobbies include computer gaming, building computers, and fixing computers. I have two dogs, one Sheltie and one rescue dog (Border Collie mix) that I absolutely love. I can't stand stupid people, and hate incompetence with a passion.

10. What elite mission(HM dungeons,FoW/UW/Urgoz/DoA) experience do you have and what roles have you played in these missions?

Sadly, nothing current. I've only done parts of UW and FoW on balanced teams (no speed clears) and DoA with builds nerfed a long time ago. This is what I want badly to learn.

11. How Old are you and where are your from and what time do you usually play? Also, please include the time zone in which you live.

I am 21, currently living in Nashville, TN. I will be moving to Los Angeles, CA within two months. My play times are scattered throughout the day, without much in the way of a fixed cycle. I am currently in Central Standard Time (GMT -6), but will move to Pacific Standard Time (GMT -8) within two months.

12. What are you going to do for SCAR and why you deserve a team spot.

I will do for SCAR whatever SCAR needs me to do. I like to think of myself as a jack-of-all-trades. I may not be mind-bogglingly good at any one task, but I can fill just about any roll needed. I can do what's required of me, and I can switch jobs when called upon to do so. This goes for both character rolls on teams, and out-of-game jobs.
Back to top Go down
Papadia Gr
Cookie Monsta
Cookie Monsta
Papadia Gr

Number of posts : 635
Registration date : 2009-02-13

PostSubject: Re: Derek Icelord's Application   Derek Icelord's Application I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 05, 2009 6:20 am

Well i am amazed that u have completed all campains with monk,ele,W,necro,ranger in 2427 hours, but u dont have experience on elite missions etc. I 'll be mean and say no, but i ll wait for other officers opinion.
Back to top Go down
Baltaas Slaapes
Elite Baltaas Tome
Baltaas Slaapes

Number of posts : 965
Registration date : 2008-12-12

PostSubject: Re: Derek Icelord's Application   Derek Icelord's Application I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 05, 2009 9:36 am

2k hours in 47 months ..

from my side No, lack of xp and not active player.
regards
Back to top Go down
http://www.hiphopz.lv
Sivahn
L2Cry pl0x
L2Cry pl0x

Number of posts : 86
Registration date : 2009-02-25

PostSubject: Re: Derek Icelord's Application   Derek Icelord's Application I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 05, 2009 9:48 am

I don't want to be mean to you, but I agree with Baltaas and Angela, that you have a lack of experience, I think we can't /approve 'cause of that. Sorry =(
~Tuah
Back to top Go down
Genius Was Revrac
The Leader
The Leader
Genius Was Revrac

Number of posts : 574
Registration date : 2009-05-20

PostSubject: Re: Derek Icelord's Application   Derek Icelord's Application I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 05, 2009 11:40 am

ITs a nice application that is very detailed, but its just not a nice application for SCAR. We dont have the time to teach people the ins and outs of speed clear team builds. However, frrl free to apply at our sister guild OHX. They are more willling to teach people the roles your interested in. You can find their forum information in the rules section for new applicants.
Back to top Go down
shadow
HAS RETURNED AFTER 2 YEARS
HAS RETURNED AFTER 2 YEARS
shadow

Number of posts : 1346
Registration date : 2008-12-07

PostSubject: Re: Derek Icelord's Application   Derek Icelord's Application I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 05, 2009 1:05 pm

meh yea sorry mate, closing this
Back to top Go down
Baltaas Slaapes
Elite Baltaas Tome
Baltaas Slaapes

Number of posts : 965
Registration date : 2008-12-12

PostSubject: Re: Derek Icelord's Application   Derek Icelord's Application I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 05, 2009 1:16 pm

Back to top Go down
http://www.hiphopz.lv
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Derek Icelord's Application   Derek Icelord's Application I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Derek Icelord's Application
Page 1 of 1