Scions of Carver
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Did you know we are Leet?

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Come hang out with us on FaceBook, CLICK on this link --> Guild Wars Friends waiting on GW2 =)
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
FreeButtons
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 266 on Sun Jul 25, 2021 10:34 pm
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Mister Corpse Application

Go down 
+8
Baltaas Slaapes
gerg
Monk Of Kindness
BCB
Migby
skervy
Stoney [Noob]
Sacratus
12 posters
AuthorMessage
Mister C

Mister Corpse Application Empty
PostSubject: Mister Corpse Application   Mister Corpse Application I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 03, 2009 9:24 pm

1. What is your total time played in GW. How old is your account? And which campaigns do you own?

My total time playing GW is 6,400 hours. My account is 48 months. I own every campaign.

2. What characters do you have and which campaigns did they complete?

I have war, necro, monk, sin, derv, ele, and ranger. The monk and ele have beat every campaign. The rest are just about done i just have them to where i can farm fow, uw, urgoz, and doa.

3. What pve skills does you main toons have and what rank?

My main toon is my monk, he has every skill for all professions. My ranks for him are r10 norn, r10 vanguard, r10 delrdimor, r10 asura, r10 sunspear, r8 lightbringer, master of the northern title, legendary survivor, life of the party, guardian of cantha, legendary vanquisher, legendary cartographer, legendary skill hunter, protector of elona, cantha, and tyria, and my guild hall smells like rich mahogany. The rest have a couple titles as well.

4. How many titles do you currently have and which one makes you the most proud? Also, what titles are you working on?

I have 25 maxed titles. The one im most proud of is legendary survivor because i didn't do it the "cheating way" (which is a repeatative quest) i also got every elite skill while getting the survivor title.

5. Do you use ventrilo and a headset/mic while playing?

I have ventrilo and a mic, and yes i use them when i am in a guild that actually uses it.

6. How did you hear a bout SCAR? Please include names if possible.

I was talking to a friend Stoneys Marklar and he told me all about the guild and told me that if i was interested to fill out an application.

7. What do you want to get out of SCAR? And what can you bring to Scar?

I want activity and for people to always be doing stuff like doa, fowsc, uwsc, urgoz and so forth.

8. What other guilds have you been with? Please include length of time with the guild(s)s and reason(s) for leaving.

I was in ZoS for over a year before people started to disband and i also was in CooL for over a year while they did ALOT of doa.

9. Tell me a little about yourself including other hobbies or just share a GW's story.

I have played guildwars since just about the beginning and my hobbies are pretty much playing games such as guild wars :D

10. What elite mission(HM dungeons,FoW/UW/URgoz/DoA) experience do you have and what roles have you played in these missions?

I have done every HM dungeons on my main toon and i have done many on all of my other toons. I can RoJ, UA, and MT in fowsc. I have alot of experience in doa while i was in CooL guild but lately i have been doing alot of fowsc. I can also support in uwsc and am working on getting my sins vanguard title up to mnts.

11.How Old are you and where are your from and what time do you usually play? Also, please include the time zone in which you live.

I am 20 years old. I live in Las Vegas, the time i usually play is all day other than while im at work, and my time zone is Pacific Time.

12. What are you going to do for SCAR and why you desrve a team spot.

I would be doing any kinds of runs all day long and i think i deserve a spot because of my experience in the game.
Back to top Go down
Sacratus
Sac = bestest player eva

Number of posts : 648
Registration date : 2008-12-08

PostSubject: Re: Mister Corpse Application   Mister Corpse Application I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 03, 2009 9:29 pm

seems like a thorough app. good mix of toons and experienced enough at pve.

What are your favorite areas to play? Do you prefer cryway or other team builds?

And why did you leave your prior guilds?
Back to top Go down
Mister C

PostSubject: Re: Mister Corpse Application   Mister Corpse Application I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 03, 2009 9:33 pm

Really i like playing on all campaigns. I will switch off all day. Also i left the reason for leaving zos but the reason for leaving cool is because they all stopped farming and all because inactive.
Back to top Go down
Stoney [Noob]
Froggie Farmer
Froggie Farmer
Stoney [Noob]

Number of posts : 31
Registration date : 2009-04-07

PostSubject: Re: Mister Corpse Application   Mister Corpse Application I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 03, 2009 9:36 pm

Again, this is a guy i played with back in the old days of days of DoA. if i remember right, one of the few that could tank with a ranger? not sure tho.
either way, good player then=good player now imo.

lots of exp on monk. and going for GWAMM on monk....nice Smile

looks like a really nice application. i hope he gets in.

gl
Back to top Go down
skervy
We 0wnz this forum
We 0wnz this forum
skervy

Number of posts : 524
Registration date : 2009-03-03

PostSubject: Re: Mister Corpse Application   Mister Corpse Application I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 03, 2009 10:05 pm

char names? Razz and be nice to have a monk main
Back to top Go down
Mister C

PostSubject: Re: Mister Corpse Application   Mister Corpse Application I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 03, 2009 10:14 pm

sorry i guess i missed a couple things but...
Mister Healzalot - monk
Mister Corpse - necro
Mister Permalot - sin
River Mann - ele
Le Roy Brown - war
Shadow Beast Magnet - ranger
Reaper O Grim - derv
Back to top Go down
Migby
Nubsauce
Nubsauce
Migby

Number of posts : 24
Registration date : 2009-03-25

PostSubject: Re: Mister Corpse Application   Mister Corpse Application I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 03, 2009 10:31 pm

Looks good, lots of elite area experience.

Monk main is good, monks are used in pretty much all our runs. Seems you have a good selection of characters (no mes though Razz), but how advanced are they all?
Back to top Go down
Mister C

PostSubject: Re: Mister Corpse Application   Mister Corpse Application I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 03, 2009 10:52 pm

They are all very experienced except the derv, i do not play on him too much but other than that i have played alot on them all. I am also thinking about deleting the derv for a mesmer
Back to top Go down
BCB
Everlasting Big City Tonic
Everlasting Big City Tonic

Number of posts : 1125
Registration date : 2009-01-30

PostSubject: Re: Mister Corpse Application   Mister Corpse Application I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 03, 2009 11:32 pm

Why did you leave CooL? Any particular reason? What sort of DoA runs did you do in CooL? Ursan, cry, etc. Looks decent enough. Monk is a good main and I trust Stoney's opinion.
Back to top Go down
Mister C

PostSubject: Re: Mister Corpse Application   Mister Corpse Application I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 04, 2009 12:16 am

As i said before i left cool because of inactivity, everyone stopped doing doa, elite missions, etc.
We started out 600 way, then moved to ursan way, then we did it with 5 monks, one monk had all the bonds and 3000+ hp.
Back to top Go down
Monk Of Kindness
God of Kindness
God of Kindness
Monk Of Kindness

Number of posts : 581
Registration date : 2009-01-15

PostSubject: Re: Mister Corpse Application   Mister Corpse Application I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 04, 2009 11:32 am

Just noticed that this app is linked with another, E L I T E Mesmer. If you were offered a place in SCAR, would it be conditional on you joining only if both of you are accepted?

Other than that, I like your app and would approve a tryout/vent trial
Back to top Go down
Mister C

PostSubject: Re: Mister Corpse Application   Mister Corpse Application I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 04, 2009 11:36 am

He is a really good friend of mine i know him in real life and have been playing guild wars with him since he got it. It is not conditional that he has to join for me to join but i wouldn't mind if he joined as well.
Back to top Go down
gerg
gawd wawking amongst mere cryers
gerg

Number of posts : 412

PostSubject: Re: Mister Corpse Application   Mister Corpse Application I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 04, 2009 11:42 am

Both lots of experience, so there is not issue there.
Back to top Go down
E L I T

PostSubject: Re: Mister Corpse Application   Mister Corpse Application I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 04, 2009 7:06 pm

Hmmm....can i approve yet? lol. /approve! cheers
Back to top Go down
Baltaas Slaapes
Elite Baltaas Tome
Baltaas Slaapes

Number of posts : 965
Registration date : 2008-12-12

PostSubject: Re: Mister Corpse Application   Mister Corpse Application I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 05, 2009 1:25 pm

i like this one too, but i hope u play guys with SCAR the game not only with ELIT.
Back to top Go down
http://www.hiphopz.lv
Genius Was Revrac
The Leader
The Leader
Genius Was Revrac

Number of posts : 574
Registration date : 2009-05-20

PostSubject: Re: Mister Corpse Application   Mister Corpse Application I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 05, 2009 4:32 pm

Vent interview + tryout officers.
Back to top Go down
Mister C

PostSubject: Re: Mister Corpse Application   Mister Corpse Application I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 05, 2009 5:52 pm

Alright thanks alot. My IGN for my main toon is Mister Healzalot. Just PM me in game and ill go anytime.
Back to top Go down
shadow
HAS RETURNED AFTER 2 YEARS
HAS RETURNED AFTER 2 YEARS
shadow

Number of posts : 1346
Registration date : 2008-12-07

PostSubject: Re: Mister Corpse Application   Mister Corpse Application I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 05, 2009 6:07 pm

pm one of the officers, more likely u wil get the tryout+vent sooner
officers = blue text
or mr.lordvader
Back to top Go down
Seek N Destroy
1337 Cryer
1337 Cryer

Number of posts : 141
Registration date : 2009-03-11

PostSubject: Re: Mister Corpse Application   Mister Corpse Application I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 05, 2009 7:25 pm

I like the application for the most part, we do DoA differently than you but the key is the area experience, the rest can be learned. good luck on the trial runs, hope it goes well for you.
Back to top Go down
gerg
gerg

Number of posts : 412

PostSubject: Re: Mister Corpse Application   Mister Corpse Application I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 06, 2009 3:40 am

Did DOA run last night, very good performance by Mr. Healzalot.
Back to top Go down
Genius Was Revrac
The Leader
The Leader
Genius Was Revrac

PostSubject: Re: Mister Corpse Application   Mister Corpse Application I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 06, 2009 12:16 pm

Send invite officers at your discretion
Back to top Go down
Arc4ne
I rulez like DoA
I rulez like DoA
Arc4ne

Number of posts : 225
Registration date : 2009-01-10

PostSubject: Re: Mister Corpse Application   Mister Corpse Application I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 06, 2009 1:50 pm

welcome aboard
Back to top Go down
Genius Was Revrac
The Leader
The Leader
Genius Was Revrac

PostSubject: Re: Mister Corpse Application   Mister Corpse Application I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 09, 2009 12:30 pm

invite sent 6-8-09
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mister Corpse Application   Mister Corpse Application I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Mister Corpse Application
Page 1 of 1