Scions of Carver
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Did you know we are Leet?

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Come hang out with us on FaceBook, CLICK on this link --> Guild Wars Friends waiting on GW2 =)
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
FreeButtons
Who is online?
In total there are 7 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 7 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 266 on Sun Jul 25, 2021 10:34 pm
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Mystical - Application

Go down 
+3
PrideMcKay
Haunted Dream
Mystical
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Mystical
I rulez like DoA
I rulez like DoA
Mystical

Number of posts : 215
Registration date : 2009-04-17

Mystical - Application Empty
PostSubject: Mystical - Application   Mystical - Application I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 17, 2009 4:39 pm

IGN:Mystical Valor
1. What is your total time played in GW. How old is your account? And which campaigns do you own?
4843 hours over the past 44 months. ^^

2. What characters do you have and which campaigns did they complete?
Main characters which i use are Monk and Assassin. Both have completed all campaigns.

3. What pve skills does you main toons have and what rank?
My monk is R4 Maximum titles ^^.

My Sin is about 1 week old, progressing quickly to R2 max.
I do have a mesmer which has lightbringer and EoTn titles, completed all campaigns. However, i do not play mesmer much as i do not find it as enjoyable anymore.

4. How many titles do you currently have and which one makes you the most proud? Also, what titles are you working on?
Biggest title is R4 maximum, as said above.
Vanquishing Hero ^^ R8 most likely. Took forever. Currently working on Godly title for my sin.

5. Do you use ventrilo and a headset/mic while playing? Yes.

6. How did you hear a bout SCAR? Please include names if possible.
Sacratus Ignis, through Varish Adelaise ^^. And i very much enjoy the latin.

7. What do you want to get out of SCAR? And what can you bring to SCAR? A friendly atmosphere, and to make playing-life fun again. I can offer [SCAR] what skills that I have in all areas of Guild Wars to make it a better and stronger place.

8. What other guilds have you been with? Please include length of time with the guild(s)s and reason(s) for leaving. [EviL] I was in this guild for a fair amount of time, i can't say exactly how long, but roughly 4 months. I left to make my own guild. Although i've forgotton the name XD It was also unsuccessful as i went inactive shortly after. [MeTa] I was in this guild for less than a month, i got my HA farming points out of it, however they were ignorant so i left. [NeMo] I was in this guild, and their offspring [DoNs] for around 2 months, then i got fed up with the leader, and if i may say so, was a prick. My current guild is [evil], its inactive, however im only there merely because i have some good friends there ^^

9. Tell me a little about yourself including other hobbies or just share a GW's story.
Im a no-lifer. No really. Hmm, im a pianist, and im currently standing Grade 8. Though my time in Guild Wars has literally got the best of me. I should be Grade 8 Guild wars. if there was a grade.
I like riding motorbikes, great fun, just waiting for a new clutch lever at the moment, as i accidently snapped it reversing it through a gate.

10. What elite mission(HM dungeons,FoW/UW/URgoz/DoA) experience do you have and what roles have you played in these missions?
Oh my god, FoW + UW now bore the living **** out of me, too much farming, for too long. DoA is my forte, ex- 600/smite/famine runner, used to run with heroes and gather 15k per person. A nice 80k+ per hour. I am also a Tank for ether cryway.

11.How Old are you and where are your from and what time do you usually play? Also, please include the time zone in which you live.
I am 19, I live in England, and i pretty much play from when i wake up till i go to sleep. Thats how much of a life i have. ( GMT )

12. What are you going to do for SCAR and why you deserve* a team spot.
I am going to fill that extra gap in the teams when needed, give advice, and help create a friendly and mature atmosphere. I will almost always be on to help people out or play with another member of the guild or alliance, whether its running, completing missions or just teaching them basics to certain things.

I feel like i just wrote an essay, i hope it to be a well spent one.
Add me in game anytime, looking forward to meeting you.
Back to top Go down
Haunted Dream
That pierced guy
That pierced guy
Haunted Dream

Number of posts : 1424
Registration date : 2008-12-18

PostSubject: Re: Mystical - Application   Mystical - Application I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 17, 2009 5:38 pm

Very detailed and great application in my eyes. Has Monk/Sin/Mes from my understanding. All of them are thru NF/EoTN. And can tank in DoA. /approve pending a vent interview and/or tryout.
Back to top Go down
Mystical
I rulez like DoA
I rulez like DoA
Mystical

PostSubject: Re: Mystical - Application   Mystical - Application I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 17, 2009 5:46 pm

If you want to just PM me to vent information to me on the forum or in game i will be on when i can.
Back to top Go down
Haunted Dream
That pierced guy
That pierced guy
Haunted Dream

PostSubject: Re: Mystical - Application   Mystical - Application I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 17, 2009 5:48 pm

ok will do, just waiting for more input from more officers/members
Back to top Go down
PrideMcKay
My dad is bigger than your dad
My dad is bigger than your dad
PrideMcKay

Number of posts : 1157
Registration date : 2008-12-08

PostSubject: Re: Mystical - Application   Mystical - Application I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 17, 2009 5:49 pm

I know Ian would want him in the guild. Well detailed, it seems some characters are you aren't ready for our runs yet but that can be fixed, I approve pending try-out/interview.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mystical - Application   Mystical - Application I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 17, 2009 5:58 pm

Looks good and Matt if you want to give him a tryout that would be nice.
Back to top Go down
Mystical
I rulez like DoA
I rulez like DoA
Mystical

PostSubject: Re: Mystical - Application   Mystical - Application I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 17, 2009 6:32 pm

Im going offline now. Going out with the missus. But i shall be back on tommorow sometime, not sure whereabouts this is probably the only weekend im doing something. Though i will be on, add me in game.
Back to top Go down
Icy
We 0wnz this forum
We 0wnz this forum
Icy

Number of posts : 826
Registration date : 2009-01-04

PostSubject: Re: Mystical - Application   Mystical - Application I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 17, 2009 6:49 pm

Wait, he's in grade 8 and he's 19? o.o
Back to top Go down
Migby
Nubsauce
Nubsauce
Migby

Number of posts : 24
Registration date : 2009-03-25

PostSubject: Re: Mystical - Application   Mystical - Application I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 17, 2009 7:11 pm

Grade 8 piano, which is the hardest set of music exams you can do without studying it at university Razz

Dunno if it counts, but app looks good to me.
Back to top Go down
WarriorTheKnown
1337 Cryer
1337 Cryer
WarriorTheKnown

Number of posts : 181
Registration date : 2009-02-04

PostSubject: Re: Mystical - Application   Mystical - Application I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 17, 2009 11:27 pm

What didn't you like about Efreet Necromancer?
Back to top Go down
BCB
Everlasting Big City Tonic
Everlasting Big City Tonic

Number of posts : 1125
Registration date : 2009-01-30

PostSubject: Re: Mystical - Application   Mystical - Application I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 17, 2009 11:55 pm

Looks good Smile
Back to top Go down
Mystical
I rulez like DoA
I rulez like DoA
Mystical

PostSubject: Re: Mystical - Application   Mystical - Application I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 18, 2009 4:03 am

Who said anything about me not liking Efreet, Razz Cool guy, i just didn't like the rest.
Grade 8 is the last musical exam you can do, other than a diploma in the chosen instrument.
No relevance whatsoever, just thought i'd add it into the hobby section.

I hope to be seeing you all online a bit later, i will be joining you of course.

Im estimating i'll be back online tonight at around 6-7pm ( GMT ) Eastern 1-2pm. Central timezone is -8 GMT i am pretty sure so 10-11am.

Make sure you add me and i'll see you all on vent hopefully.
Back to top Go down
Haunted Dream
That pierced guy
That pierced guy
Haunted Dream

PostSubject: Re: Mystical - Application   Mystical - Application I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 18, 2009 10:22 am

Sounds good mystical, ill try and set up something later this afternoon then for ya. See ya online in a bit.
Back to top Go down
Mystical
I rulez like DoA
I rulez like DoA
Mystical

PostSubject: Re: Mystical - Application   Mystical - Application I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 18, 2009 2:10 pm

I am online now as promised. Message me the vent server in-game and i'll plug my headset in quickly.
Back to top Go down
Haunted Dream
That pierced guy
That pierced guy
Haunted Dream

PostSubject: Re: Mystical - Application   Mystical - Application I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 18, 2009 6:24 pm

closed and invited 4/18
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mystical - Application   Mystical - Application I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Mystical - Application
Page 1 of 1