Scions of Carver
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Did you know we are Leet?

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Come hang out with us on FaceBook, CLICK on this link --> Guild Wars Friends waiting on GW2 =)
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
FreeButtons
Who is online?
In total there are 5 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 5 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 266 on Sun Jul 25, 2021 10:34 pm
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Why you should not kick me from SCAR!

Go down 
+6
Haunted Dream
cboger
Sabriel
Baltaas Slaapes
Milamber
Monk Of Kindness
10 posters
AuthorMessage
Monk Of Kindness
God of Kindness
God of Kindness
Monk Of Kindness

Number of posts : 581
Registration date : 2009-01-15

Why you should not kick me from SCAR! Empty
PostSubject: Why you should not kick me from SCAR!   Why you should not kick me from SCAR! I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 08, 2009 4:33 am

IGN: Monk Of Kindness

1. What is your total time played in GW. How old is your account? And which campaigns do you own?
10,637hr over 32 months, 6188 over 31 months on my main.

2. What characters do you have and which campaigns did they complete?
PvE:
Monk Of Kindness - All Campaigns - 50mill xp - Mo
I Kill Your Arses - NF, EotN - 18mill xp - A
Queen Of The Battle - NF, EotN - 2mill xp - Me
Saving Your Arse - Chunks everywhere - 3mill xp - Rt
Silky Avenger - Proph - 500k xp - R
Vimto El Padre - Proph, NF, EotN - 2.5mill xp - W
Vimto Of Death - EotN - 2mill xp - N
Viron The Vixon - All - 21mill xp - Ele
Winged Eagle - NF, EotN - 1mill xp - P
X Devil Dervish X - NF - 1mill xp - D

PvP:
All Tomes - Pspike, Rspike and support - P
Greens And Pastures - PD, Hexway, FC Snare - Me
Ian Goes Rt - Flag runner, Rtspike, Rt support, Rspike - Rt
Ian Tries Humway - Flag runner, SH, UG, Ether E
Life Is Scary - Bspike, NRt support, PoD, LC - N
M O K Accessories - HB, WoH, Infuse, RC, LS - Mo
Mods And Golds - PS, Shattering, AMo, AP - A
Personal Stylist - WS - D
Spill Over Mods - PRage, ES, Evis, Warrior's, IWay - W
Tiredness Kills - Rspike, Melandrus, Burning - R

3. What pve skills does you main toons have and what rank?
Monk - All maxed
Assassin - All needed
Mesmer - All needed
Necromancer - All needed
Elementalist - All needed
Warrior - All needed
Paragon - All needed
Dervish, Rt, Ranger...none they all fail at playing the game cause I never control them Razz

4. How many titles do you currently have and which one makes you the most proud? Also, what titles are you working on?
I has 28 titles...no GWAMM for me...titles don't make the player! Leg vanq/skill hunter/guardian/motn, max rep titles, sweet, party. Wisdom and treasure are getting there. Also have a smexy tiger I love you

5. Do you use ventrilo and a headset/mic while playing?
When I am on GW, I am on vent...

6. How did you hear a bout SCAR? Please include names if possible.
I left an old alliance to munch some PvP...never to return...took 2 weeks off then came back to play again and spoke to Arda...joined GoE and later that week merged from GoE into SCAR and haven't looked back since!

7. What do you want to get out of SCAR? And what can you bring to SCAR?
I look to get from SCAR what I put in...so that would be ummm nothing? I lie affraid Honestly I just want to continue having fun with everyone in SCAR as they have been not just high quality players, but friendly, kind and respectful. I hope dispite my absence at least 90% of you will be here on my return!

8. What other guilds have you been with? Please include length of time with the guild(s)s and reason(s) for leaving.
Guildwars Army Service [GAS] - Joined this guild one week into playing and got turned into an officer...really got on well with the leader and soon we did some ABs together, we soon had faction flying through the door so turned it into a fff guild. 6 months down the line the leaders RL life had taken over so I was controlling both his and mine accounts keeping the guild rolling over. During those 6 months we'd managed to get from 0 faction to 4.5mill and gained a large alliance which held Aurios Mines...did take Cavalon several times, however beware the Jaypac...bribes and infiltrations finally dismantled the alliance.

United In Battle [UIB] - This was an interim guild where some friends went to, however the immaturity meant I ended up leaving for greener pastures...

Greener Pastures [DVDF] - I joined DVDF hearing it was a high quality guild and alliance. Was promoted with 14 days of joining and ran a vast number of events. During my 1 year stay I organised community events, largest we had included Gaile and Regina coming to party with us. My speciality was running any dungeon/elite area on a monk with heroes and taking people who needed it through...this was BALANCED play, not 600 or farming builds. Style was bow luring mobs, monking with a hero or solo and just generally fast bashes through the areas. I thus got a reputation for making regular teams and then events on the forums for HM and elite areas.
In addition I wanted to acheive a tiger so set my mind to PvP here, long stories behind all of this, I'd acheived r3 hero with some r9 pugs I had sneaked into so had the basis of HA. I chose to create a build for PvE players as that is what surrounded me. Bspike later ensued which went on to win halls multiple times and became a meta not only in HA but in GvG as well. Munched from r4-8 over 2 double fame weekends. So I has the ability to make strong like bear builds as well as play them.

Insert Guild Name [Here] - I spent some time drifting after I left to do PvP, played in some top 200 GvG, chased my tiger a bit monking, dabbled in HB and RA. Attitude in PvP soon meant I was looking to return to PvE....reapplied to DVDF and got rejected...strong opinions and activity don't do you too well it seems.

Scions Of Carver [SCAR] - Well it's a short 3 months here now, officer with 14 days of joining. Did my first sliver tanking in DoA after 2 runs as a UA...never looked back in DoA since then. Organised the large [SCAR] community party which attracted 5 districts of people...you all know me so do I really have to keep typing the jargon you all love to read?!

9. Tell me a little about yourself including other hobbies or just share a GW's story.
I was a musician, played the french horn, and from the age of 8 was playing nationally in a number of ensembles and orchestras. Principal horn in the National Children's Orchestra, Principals course and member of the National Youth Wind Orchestra, also played in the National Youth Orchestra of Wales. During my time as a child I did tours to Germany, Spain, France, Italy, in addition to visiting 90% of the top concert halls in the UK, as well as a visit to 10 Downing Street. This career path lead to a place at the Royal Northern College of Music, but sadly in the first year I had to leave due to medical reasons. For the past 2 years I have been recovering and have barely touched my instrument. My life has therefore given me the opportunity to overplay GW, but now this is my break and road back to reality....Ghana!

GW stories...I have too many. My first 6 months in GW I turned into a power trader making 100k+++ from all trades. I soon was one of the silly rich people who spent the day in Ascalon ID1...a short time before NF I had the opportunities to invest in Kanaxai and Panda...I chose to wait for NF and power trade the high ends there. Now I really wish I had seen EotN coming!!!!! Start of NF I power traded the colossal scimitars and elemental swords...all worth over 1mill at the time. My stocks were bursting...and I take a 2 month break. When I return my 2 mules of scimmys and ele swords have been reduced to rubble by the release of HM. Ever since this I have not valued money, 30 FoW armors, 16 torment weapons given away during events or to friends...not to mention ecto and plat, q7/8 weapons Rolling Eyes

10. What elite mission(HM dungeons,FoW/UW/URgoz/DoA) experience do you have and what roles have you played in these missions?
HM Dungeons - Any role, any dungeon, 100% competent
FoW - Never did the SC till a week ago, self taught and profficient in all roles now
UW - Similar story to FoW...
Urgoz - Vast experience as a tank, balanced, physway
Deep - Re: Urgoz
DoA - Experience with every role in DoA

11.How
Old are you and where are your from and what time do you usually play?
Also, please include the time zone in which you live.
I'm 20 years old...although in a few days you can change that to 21. I play in the GMT timezones but can be found munching through all of the US hours as well cheers

12. What are you going to do for SCAR and why you deserve a team spot.
I will continue the admin of vent and forums as I have done. Continue forming groups in GC and AC, in addition to teaching members new areas or new roles. I have the fortunate power of self-teaching myself nearly any role and can adapt and change things should I need to, so I can offer that knowledge to the guild. I also have a vast knowledge of running community events and can continue to bring these coming in [SCAR]. I also have experience in PvP of backline, midline and frontline, including calling (first HA experiences with PvEers I called from Infuse monk I love you - Halls were fun like that!)

I better find my seat warm and the guild full with the same people or John's going to get a personal call Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Why you should not kick me from SCAR!   Why you should not kick me from SCAR! I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 08, 2009 5:01 am

i say get rid of him!!! lol no i need my ian meister Smile
Back to top Go down
Milamber
1337 Cryer
1337 Cryer
Milamber

Number of posts : 168

PostSubject: Re: Why you should not kick me from SCAR!   Why you should not kick me from SCAR! I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 08, 2009 5:01 am

Hahaha i say /kick hahaha :D
Back to top Go down
Baltaas Slaapes
Elite Baltaas Tome
Baltaas Slaapes

Number of posts : 965
Registration date : 2008-12-12

PostSubject: Re: Why you should not kick me from SCAR!   Why you should not kick me from SCAR! I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 08, 2009 5:07 am

why u made this thread ?
Back to top Go down
http://www.hiphopz.lv
Sabriel
Nørwægiån Låddiæ
Nørwægiån Låddiæ
Sabriel

Number of posts : 621
Registration date : 2009-02-26

PostSubject: Re: Why you should not kick me from SCAR!   Why you should not kick me from SCAR! I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 08, 2009 5:34 am

Fine. Guess I /approve.....
Back to top Go down
cboger
1337 Cryer
1337 Cryer
cboger

Number of posts : 183
Registration date : 2009-01-10

PostSubject: Re: Why you should not kick me from SCAR!   Why you should not kick me from SCAR! I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 08, 2009 5:44 am

Baltaas Slaapes wrote:
why u made this thread ?

to show off his epeen duh.

<3
Back to top Go down
Monk Of Kindness
God of Kindness
God of Kindness
Monk Of Kindness

Number of posts : 581

PostSubject: Re: Why you should not kick me from SCAR!   Why you should not kick me from SCAR! I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 08, 2009 6:00 am

This would just be my application should you need space while I am away...so I simply made it now to save time when I return Razz
Back to top Go down
Haunted Dream
That pierced guy
That pierced guy
Haunted Dream

Number of posts : 1424
Registration date : 2008-12-18

PostSubject: Re: Why you should not kick me from SCAR!   Why you should not kick me from SCAR! I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 08, 2009 7:31 am

My god Ian play less. Go outside, enjoy Wales. Over 16k hours combined over 2 accounts? Insanity, but very impressive. I am sure you will have a spot when you get back. But no GWAMM?!? Don't worry, we will make sure you have 1 when you get back!
Back to top Go down
Baltaas Slaapes
Elite Baltaas Tome
Baltaas Slaapes

Number of posts : 965
Registration date : 2008-12-12

PostSubject: Re: Why you should not kick me from SCAR!   Why you should not kick me from SCAR! I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 08, 2009 7:34 am

Haunted Dream wrote:
My god Ian play less. Go outside, enjoy Wales. Over 16k hours combined over 2 accounts? Insanity, but very impressive. I am sure you will have a spot when you get back. But no GWAMM?!? Don't worry, we will make sure you have 1 when you get back!

we will see have lisa works :D
Back to top Go down
http://www.hiphopz.lv
TomoSojiro
gawd wawking amongst mere cryers
TomoSojiro

Number of posts : 367
Registration date : 2008-12-18

PostSubject: Re: Why you should not kick me from SCAR!   Why you should not kick me from SCAR! I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 08, 2009 11:03 am

omg i say kick, no gwamms! =P
Back to top Go down
Morrigan Lockhart
Morrigan Lockhart

Number of posts : 461
Registration date : 2008-12-07

PostSubject: Re: Why you should not kick me from SCAR!   Why you should not kick me from SCAR! I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 08, 2009 12:38 pm

Omg! WTB Permanent spot in SCAR for Ian!!
Back to top Go down
Cyvil
My dad is bigger than your dad
My dad is bigger than your dad
Cyvil

Number of posts : 1126
Registration date : 2008-12-07

PostSubject: Re: Why you should not kick me from SCAR!   Why you should not kick me from SCAR! I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 08, 2009 12:59 pm

Morrigan Lockhart wrote:
Omg! WTB Permanent spot in SCAR for Ian!!

That can be arranged, for a stack of ectos, or two.
Back to top Go down
Toad
Hibernating Viking
Hibernating Viking
Toad

Number of posts : 505
Registration date : 2009-01-16

PostSubject: Re: Why you should not kick me from SCAR!   Why you should not kick me from SCAR! I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 08, 2009 1:38 pm

too short app imo Razz

I think we all love you too much to let you go....
Back to top Go down
Milamber
1337 Cryer
1337 Cryer
Milamber

Number of posts : 168

PostSubject: Re: Why you should not kick me from SCAR!   Why you should not kick me from SCAR! I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 08, 2009 4:55 pm

+ i think that he cant even be kicked Razz haha If the officers try i think it will result in auto ban for them haha
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Why you should not kick me from SCAR!   Why you should not kick me from SCAR! I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 14, 2009 1:44 pm

Wow I missed this thread....

ummmm....

WTS *cough* account!! Plz Pm me Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Why you should not kick me from SCAR!   Why you should not kick me from SCAR! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Why you should not kick me from SCAR!
Page 1 of 1