Scions of Carver
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Did you know we are Leet?

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Come hang out with us on FaceBook, CLICK on this link --> Guild Wars Friends waiting on GW2 =)
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
FreeButtons
Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 266 on Sun Jul 25, 2021 10:34 pm
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

my [SCAR] App.

Go down 
+2
Monk Of Kindness
The Outcast
6 posters
AuthorMessage
The Outcast
Nubsauce
Nubsauce

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2009-02-01

my [SCAR] App. Empty
PostSubject: my [SCAR] App.   my [SCAR] App. I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 01, 2009 5:12 am

IGN:
1. What is your total time played in GW. How old is your account? And which campaigns do you own?: 3,000 hours, 2years old,all campaigns.

2. What characters do you have and which campaigns did they complete?: Warrior(completed all), Necro(only Cantha and 1/2 of NF), and Assassin(None, he is my keg farmer)

3. How many titles do you currently have and which one makes you the most proud?: My Warrior has 3 max titles, and he is able to do anything i need him for, I'm currently working on max titles for my Necro and warrior at the same time so i try to even out which titles i do, my titles that makes me feel most proud atm is canthan skill hunter, cause i did it for a day straight and got it.

4. Do you use ventrilo and a headset/mic while playing?: Everyday if my friends are on

5. How did you hear a bout SCAR? My friend Derek
(a.k.a Xx Lord of Flame xX is in it and its a a very experienced guild he says

6. What do you want to get out of SCAR?: Better and more places to farm and to learn new team builds.

7. What other guilds have you been with?: I'm Using Signet of Shut Your [Face] a strong title hunting guild with some good players. But people take things to far and start to make fights in AC.

8. Tell me a little about yourself including other hobbies or just share a GW's story. When im not playing guild wars im hanging out with friends, playin xbox360, and on saturdays for the past 9 years i go bowling

9. What elite mission(HM dungeons,FoW/UW/Urgoz/DoA) experience do you have and what roles have you played in these missions? I havent done every single HM mission but i am very fast with my necro going through HM stuff, im skilled and FoW and UW, not so much Urgoz, and i know my way around DoA. Mostly during these things i play my necro which i run Cryer or discord way with my heroes, or some times i get to mix up my build and just have fun

10.How Old are you and where are your from and what time do you usually play? im 16 years old, i live in British Columbia, Canada and i cant say a definite time but i always plays 12+ hours a day
affraid lol!
Back to top Go down
Monk Of Kindness
God of Kindness
God of Kindness
Monk Of Kindness

Number of posts : 581
Registration date : 2009-01-15

my [SCAR] App. Empty
PostSubject: Re: my [SCAR] App.   my [SCAR] App. I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 01, 2009 7:21 am

Lack of characters and experience. With the current space we can't really afford to take people that are going to struggle to participate in runs. It's a no from me.
Back to top Go down
TomoSojiro
gawd wawking amongst mere cryers
gawd wawking amongst mere cryers
TomoSojiro

Number of posts : 367
Registration date : 2008-12-18

my [SCAR] App. Empty
PostSubject: Re: my [SCAR] App.   my [SCAR] App. I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 01, 2009 7:50 am

agree with the things said above.. try to get into GoDT or w/e and learn (play) some more then try to reapply
Back to top Go down
Guru O Geto [ToA]
We 0wnz this forum
We 0wnz this forum
Guru O Geto [ToA]

Number of posts : 770
Registration date : 2008-12-08

my [SCAR] App. Empty
PostSubject: Re: my [SCAR] App.   my [SCAR] App. I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 01, 2009 8:41 am

Theres nothing left but to egree, sorry.
Back to top Go down
Cyvil
My dad is bigger than your dad
Cyvil

Number of posts : 1126
Registration date : 2008-12-07

my [SCAR] App. Empty
PostSubject: Re: my [SCAR] App.   my [SCAR] App. I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 01, 2009 9:35 am

I have to agree as well. There are not many guild runs available to you with the limited toon selection you have. I think that you will be quite disappointed with SCAR, in that you will likely not be able to group with others very often.

The brief history that you provided suggests to me that you farm, for the most part. While everyone here farms, very few farm as their primary activity.

I would suggest adding a couple of toons, ele, mes, or monk and trying again later.
Back to top Go down
PrideMcKay
PrideMcKay

Number of posts : 1157
Registration date : 2008-12-08

my [SCAR] App. Empty
PostSubject: Re: my [SCAR] App.   my [SCAR] App. I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 01, 2009 9:41 am

What Cyvil said, application Denied and closed.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

my [SCAR] App. Empty
PostSubject: Re: my [SCAR] App.   my [SCAR] App. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

my [SCAR] App.
Page 1 of 1