Scions of Carver
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Did you know we are Leet?

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Come hang out with us on FaceBook, CLICK on this link --> Guild Wars Friends waiting on GW2 =)
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
FreeButtons
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 266 on Sun Jul 25, 2021 10:34 pm
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Stabbed's Apply

Go down 
+5
Countess Tera
Quash
Jago Doremon
Cyvil
Stabbed
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Stabbed
1337 Cryer
1337 Cryer
Stabbed

Number of posts : 143
Registration date : 2009-03-13

Stabbed's Apply Empty
PostSubject: Stabbed's Apply   Stabbed's Apply I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 13, 2009 10:03 am

IGN:
I You Got Stabbed I

1. What is your total time played in GW. How old is your account? And which campaigns do you own?
2544 Hours over the past 44 Months and i got all campagins

2. What characters do you have and which campaigns did they complete?
I You Got Stabbed I - Assassin - Completed all campagins
Benny Batong - Warrior - Completed all campagins
Ipren Mannen - Necro- Almost completed all campagins, just needs 2 more missions in nightfall
Nurse Ms Robinsson - Monk- Completed all but EotN (gonna do that during this weekend)
Camilla Hilden - Elementalist- Haven't completed anything else the EotN (new char)
Pvp Is For Pve Nobs - Mesmer - Like lvl 10 Razz

3. What pve skills does you main toons have and what rank?
Got all pve skills with r10 Asura, Vanguard, Delver and Sun Spear. R9 Norn (15k ish more to go for r10) r8 Light Bringer and r6 Kurzick.

4. How many titles do you currently have and which one makes you the most proud? Also, what titles are you working on?
18 titles so far, and I'm working on the Tyrian VQ to get Leg VQ. Uhm i think im the most proud of NF VQ since i still havent done Tryian.

5. Do you use ventrilo and a headset/mic while playing?
Sometimes, allways if there's someone else in the same team logged on to vent.

6. How did you hear a bout SCAR? Please include names if possible.
I was a member of GoE before most people left for SCAR, and Countess Tera, Seraphim Aethinoema and Iron Toad(ette) has all said that they're really liking it in SCAR.

7. What do you want to get out of SCAR? And what can you bring to SCAR?
I hope to get more fun out of playing^^ All i got to offer would be an active player/member i think.

8. What other guilds have you been with? Please include length of time with the guild(s)s and reason(s) for leaving.
GoE for about 2-3 months, left after it went really inactive when many people joined SCAR.
LMAO for about 1½-2 months, leaves it now becouse it's borning with a guild where you can't form a party for anything and it's also kinda falling apart.

9. Tell me a little about yourself including other hobbies or just share a GW's story.
I'm 22 years old and I used to work as a Carpenter, but i lost my job not long ago becouse of the economy crisis. I live with my girlfriend
now and she plays gw too^^

10. What elite mission(HM dungeons,FoW/UW/URgoz/DoA) experience do you have and what roles have you played in these missions?
hmm lets see.. I've been Tank in Urgoz,FoW,UW and some dungeons and i have also played as cryer.

11.How Old are you and where are your from and what time do you usually play? Also, please include the time zone in which you live.
I'm 22 years old and live in sweden (GMT+1) i play mainly in the evning but since i lost my job i play during the day aswell

12. What are you going to do for SCAR and why you desrve a team spot.
I'm going to be active and friendly and I'm full of ideas (not all of them are good ones hehe)
Back to top Go down
Cyvil
My dad is bigger than your dad
Cyvil

Number of posts : 1126
Registration date : 2008-12-07

Stabbed's Apply Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stabbed's Apply   Stabbed's Apply I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 13, 2009 10:14 am

I can't tell what professions you have.

Do all of your toons have those PvE ranks?

How much do you play? couple of hours a week? Couple a day? Did you take a break from GW? your activity level seems a little low.
Back to top Go down
Jago Doremon
1337 Cryer
1337 Cryer
Jago Doremon

Number of posts : 101
Registration date : 2009-02-13

Stabbed's Apply Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stabbed's Apply   Stabbed's Apply I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 13, 2009 10:29 am

Pretty good toon diversity. Could stand to work on ele and mesmer some. Also seems like he'll have a lot of time to play at the moment, and active players are always a good thing (sorry about the job mate). Again, I wouldn't mind hearing from our members that have been name dropped, but I think it looks good if he works on his other toons some.
Back to top Go down
Stabbed
1337 Cryer
1337 Cryer
Stabbed

Number of posts : 143
Registration date : 2009-03-13

Stabbed's Apply Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stabbed's Apply   Stabbed's Apply I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 13, 2009 10:33 am

yes, i didnt play like all the first 2 years, and i am worikng on the other characters now, to raise thier ranks and get all the pve skills etc
Back to top Go down
Quash
I rulez like DoA
I rulez like DoA
Quash

Number of posts : 216

Stabbed's Apply Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stabbed's Apply   Stabbed's Apply I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 13, 2009 11:00 am

I'll wait to hear what the ex-GoE members have to say, since they've played with him in the past.
Back to top Go down

Stabbed's Apply Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stabbed's Apply   Stabbed's Apply I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 13, 2009 11:20 am

I would like to have a better explanation of the pve skills on characters besides your sin and i would liek some responses from those in SCAR that you know. All in all this application is fairly good but i would like some more responses.
Back to top Go down
Countess Tera
1337 Cryer
1337 Cryer
Countess Tera

Number of posts : 132
Registration date : 2009-02-06

Stabbed's Apply Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stabbed's Apply   Stabbed's Apply I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 13, 2009 12:27 pm

Whell. I can say that stabbed is a vry nice percon and a pretty skilled player.
And when in GoE and before he has been incredible active. (Every day almost)
I would love to see him in SCAR. And his girl friend to actually. Together they have an active time that is hard to beat;).
I vote Yesh
Back to top Go down
Cyvil
Cyvil

Number of posts : 1126

Stabbed's Apply Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stabbed's Apply   Stabbed's Apply I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 13, 2009 12:35 pm

Countess Tera wrote:
I vote Yesh

Working on the drunk title, are you?
Back to top Go down
Countess Tera
1337 Cryer
1337 Cryer
Countess Tera

Number of posts : 132
Registration date : 2009-02-06

Stabbed's Apply Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stabbed's Apply   Stabbed's Apply I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 13, 2009 12:37 pm

Yesh! ;p
Back to top Go down
Seraphim Aethionema
Nubsauce
Nubsauce
Seraphim Aethionema

Number of posts : 9
Registration date : 2009-02-27

Stabbed's Apply Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stabbed's Apply   Stabbed's Apply I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 13, 2009 5:55 pm

Yes plz Smile
Back to top Go down
Toad
Hibernating Viking
Hibernating Viking
Toad

Number of posts : 505
Registration date : 2009-01-16

Stabbed's Apply Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stabbed's Apply   Stabbed's Apply I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 13, 2009 6:10 pm

same as with Prefect's app pretty much. Played with him quite a bit in GoE, me likey :D
/accept for me but I suppose tryout/test run here too for your safety :p
Back to top Go down
Divine
Mallyx is my Homeboy
Mallyx is my Homeboy
Divine

Number of posts : 859

Stabbed's Apply Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stabbed's Apply   Stabbed's Apply I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 13, 2009 6:11 pm

/approve for test run and we'll see how it goes from there Smile
Back to top Go down

Stabbed's Apply Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stabbed's Apply   Stabbed's Apply I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 13, 2009 8:36 pm

Good input from former GoE's... so a yes from me.
Back to top Go down

Stabbed's Apply Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stabbed's Apply   Stabbed's Apply I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 14, 2009 8:15 am

/approved pending tryout
Back to top Go down
Monk Of Kindness
God of Kindness
God of Kindness
Monk Of Kindness

Number of posts : 581
Registration date : 2009-01-15

Stabbed's Apply Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stabbed's Apply   Stabbed's Apply I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2009 3:17 pm

DoA tryout, invited 06/04/09
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Stabbed's Apply Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stabbed's Apply   Stabbed's Apply I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Stabbed's Apply
Page 1 of 1