Scions of Carver
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Did you know we are Leet?

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Come hang out with us on FaceBook, CLICK on this link --> Guild Wars Friends waiting on GW2 =)
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
FreeButtons
Who is online?
In total there are 9 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 9 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 266 on Sun Jul 25, 2021 10:34 pm
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Application for membership: Princess Karetha

Go down 
+4
Twilight
Guru O Geto [ToA]
Monk Of Kindness
Christocap
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Christocap
1337 Cryer
1337 Cryer
Christocap

Number of posts : 130
Registration date : 2009-02-28

Application for membership: Princess Karetha Empty
PostSubject: Application for membership: Princess Karetha   Application for membership: Princess Karetha I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 28, 2009 2:03 am

IGN: Princess Karetha

1. What is your total time played in GW. How old is your account?

I have played a total of 3,228 hours across all my accounts and have been around for 46 months. And which campaigns do you own? I own all the guild wars campaigns

2. What characters do you have and which campaigns did they complete?

My 2 main characters are my Monk and Assassin. Both have completed all campaigns. I have all characters except for a paragon and Rit, most of which have finished all campaigns.

3. What pve skills does you main toons have and what rank?

My monk has all the PvE skills and is maxed in all but sunspear. My assassin has most of the PvE skills and is getting close to max.
I am currently working with her to max them all.

4. How many titles do you currently have and which one makes you the most proud?

I know i don't have it yet but The title that i am most proud of is the one I Almost have in Pre-searing. Legendary Defender of Ascalon. It will be a short 3 weeks till i have that complete. My Elementalist is level 18 in pre-searing.

5. Do you use ventrilo and a headset/mic while playing?

I have a mic and ventrilo to play. In fact it is the best way to play Guild wars. I also enjoy the interactivity that it enables.

6. How did you hear a bout SCAR?

I used to be part of the LOD alliance a year ago that SCAR was apart of. I really enjoyed the participation that I was able to take part in doing FOW Clear runs that Genius Was Revac (John) would organize. I wish to be part of a team that has regular runs that I can actively participate in.

7. What do you want to get out of SCAR?

I want to be part of a group who cares about helping others. I get a lot of satisfaction helping others out. I also look forward to learning from the experience of those who have put in the time and energy to figure out difficult aspects of the game.

8. What other guilds have you been with?

I have only been with MxR. My time with them has been for over 3 years. Unfortunately since the guild has become inactive it is time for me to move to a guild who will fulfill my need to play with others.

9. Tell me a little about yourself including other hobbies or just share a GW's story.

I am currently in college pursuing a degree in New Media Communications. I love to fix computers and tinker around with anything mechanical. One of the best Guild wars stories is the time i was running Duncan the Black and a Voltaic dropped and everyone in the group just moaned.

10. What elite mission(HM dungeons,FoW/UW/URgoz/DoA) experience do you have and what roles have you played in these missions?

I do UW 600, but I am actively learning to use my Perma Sin in UWSC. I have all the builds.. i just need a little more instruction on how to run these missions more effectively. I also enjoy Urgoz as a BIP or monk.

11.How Old are you and where are your from and what time do you usually play?

I am 33 Years Old, I live in Utah and I play as often as time permits. Mostly during the day and sometimes and night. I am in the Mountain Time Zone.

Thank you for reading through my application. I hope that I was able to leave you with a definitive impression on the type of player I am. I feel i will be a great asset to your Guild if i only have the chance to join. I look forward to joining the team. Take Care

- Aaron
Back to top Go down
Monk Of Kindness
God of Kindness
God of Kindness
Monk Of Kindness

Number of posts : 581
Registration date : 2009-01-15

PostSubject: Re: Application for membership: Princess Karetha   Application for membership: Princess Karetha I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 28, 2009 5:20 am

I like it, /approve.
Back to top Go down
Guru O Geto [ToA]
We 0wnz this forum
We 0wnz this forum
Guru O Geto [ToA]

Number of posts : 770
Registration date : 2008-12-08

PostSubject: Re: Application for membership: Princess Karetha   Application for membership: Princess Karetha I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 28, 2009 8:35 am

like the attitude
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Application for membership: Princess Karetha   Application for membership: Princess Karetha I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 28, 2009 10:28 am

I agree with liking the attitude. Monk and Sin should be able to participate in our runs.

I am wondering about the rest of the characters. You mentioned:

Quote :
My 2 main characters are my Monk and Assassin. Both have completed all campaigns. I have all characters except for a paragon and Rit, most of which have finished all campaigns

can you be a little more specific on the rest of your characters? what do you have and what have they completed?
Back to top Go down
Twilight
Froggie Farmer
Froggie Farmer
Twilight

Number of posts : 25
Registration date : 2009-01-31

PostSubject: Re: Application for membership: Princess Karetha   Application for membership: Princess Karetha I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 28, 2009 11:18 am

Lol im not even a member of this guild and even i can see what he means.

"I have ALL characters except for a paragon and rit..."

That sentence alone answers 2 of your questions. But i agree he could be more precise on what his characters have achieved.

=)
Back to top Go down
Haunted Dream
That pierced guy
That pierced guy
Haunted Dream

Number of posts : 1424
Registration date : 2008-12-18

PostSubject: Re: Application for membership: Princess Karetha   Application for membership: Princess Karetha I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 28, 2009 11:27 am

/approve
Back to top Go down
Christocap
1337 Cryer
1337 Cryer
Christocap

Number of posts : 130
Registration date : 2009-02-28

PostSubject: Re: Application for membership: Princess Karetha   Application for membership: Princess Karetha I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 28, 2009 12:16 pm

To answer your questions about my characters here is a concise breakdown of all 9 characters and their achievements.

Ranger - Aaron Loves Kareth
Fully completed Prophecies, Factions & EOTN (Nightfall still in progress)

Elementalist - Ariakus Firestorm
Fully completed Prophecies, Factions & EOTN (Nightfall still in progress)

Warrior - Marit The Patryn
Fully completed Prophecies ( She is my least developed of all the character except the one in Pre-Searing)

Monk - Princess Karetha
Fully Completed All Campaigns and is Rank 10 in all EOTN with all PvE Skills

Mesmer - Princess Lexii
Fully Completd Prophecies and Factions (2/3 done with EOTN)

Assassin - Jinxana Kinsuzu
Fully Completed All Campaigns and is Rank 8 in most of my EOTN and am currently almost finished with a HM Dungeon book) I need 4 more HM dungeons

Elementalist - Fiery Lil Redhead
She is still in Pre-Searing going after her Legendary Defender of Ascalon Title (She is currently level 18 )

Dervish - Bella Astley
Fully Completed Prophecies & Nightfall (She is 2/3 the way through EOTN)

Necromancer - Spawned From Below
Fully Completd All Campaigns and is Rank 5 in most EOTN titles
Back to top Go down
Quash
I rulez like DoA
I rulez like DoA
Quash

Number of posts : 216
Registration date : 2008-12-07

PostSubject: Re: Application for membership: Princess Karetha   Application for membership: Princess Karetha I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 28, 2009 1:41 pm

sounds good to me
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Application for membership: Princess Karetha   Application for membership: Princess Karetha I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 28, 2009 2:16 pm

sounds lovely
Back to top Go down
Divine
Mallyx is my Homeboy
Mallyx is my Homeboy
Divine

Number of posts : 859

PostSubject: Re: Application for membership: Princess Karetha   Application for membership: Princess Karetha I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 28, 2009 7:23 pm

I like it, /approve, just because you seem like someone who will really work hard and be active in our runs
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Application for membership: Princess Karetha   Application for membership: Princess Karetha I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 01, 2009 9:55 am

Thanks for replying to my question. Before Twilight jumped in and by your first post I understood that it was your monk and sin that had completed everything, and the rest of them, most of it.

I would try and move your mesmer and ele through NF so you have more flexibility to join our DoA runs.

/approve
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Application for membership: Princess Karetha   Application for membership: Princess Karetha I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 01, 2009 3:53 pm

approved and bumped up on waiting list...cya soon :D
Back to top Go down
Cyvil
My dad is bigger than your dad
My dad is bigger than your dad
Cyvil

Number of posts : 1126

PostSubject: Re: Application for membership: Princess Karetha   Application for membership: Princess Karetha I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 01, 2009 4:16 pm

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Application for membership: Princess Karetha   Application for membership: Princess Karetha I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Application for membership: Princess Karetha
Page 1 of 1