Scions of Carver
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Did you know we are Leet?

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Come hang out with us on FaceBook, CLICK on this link --> Guild Wars Friends waiting on GW2 =)
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
FreeButtons
Who is online?
In total there are 7 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 7 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 266 on Sun Jul 25, 2021 10:34 pm
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Canthan Alexi's Application

Go down 
+3
Baltaas Slaapes
carnage-runner
Canthan
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Canthan
Nubsauce
Nubsauce

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2009-09-02

Canthan Alexi's Application Empty
PostSubject: Canthan Alexi's Application   Canthan Alexi's Application I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 03, 2009 10:54 am

IGN: Canthan Alexi / Canthan Arissa / Canthan Lightseeker
1. What is your total time played in GW. How old is your account? And which campaigns do you own?
I own the 3 campaigns and Eye of the North.
My account is 39 months old and I have been playing for 3609 hours.
Canthan Alexi's Application Gw210

2. What characters do you have and which campaigns did they complete?
Canthan Alexi, ranger: all 3 + EotN
Canthan Arissa, assassin: EotN(soon going to work on NF, it's time I get some more heroes, mainly for discord)
Canthan Lightseeker, monk: none Embarassed

3. What pve skills does you main toons have and what rank?
Canthan Alexi: I think she has every PvE skill, apart from Air of Superiority. Ranks: SS/LB maxed, r9 Norn, r6 Vanguard, r6 Dwarven, r5 Asura
Canthan Arissa: Still have to get most of the PvE skills, until now I only did the quests for the skills I need in what I do.(Mainly perma on this char, so stuff like dwarven stability, IAU, EBSoH, BUH,...). Ranks: r6 SS, r7 Asura, r6 Dwarven, r3 Norn, r2 Vanguard.
Canthan Lightseeker: Even less PvE skills, only basic ones like YMLaD and FH. IAU for dungeon running. Rad field from the time I did MQSC. Ranks: r7 SS, r10 Asura, r10 Dwarven, r3 Vanguard, r1 Norn.

4. How many titles do you currently have and which one makes you the most proud? Also, what titles are you working on?
Canthan Alexi's Application Gw211Canthan Alexi's Application Gw212Canthan Alexi's Application Gw213
I am kinda proud of double savior, however it is simply grinding. For the rest, I don't have titles to be really proud of I think.
Currently I am Vanquishing in Tyria(18/54) and EotN, after that comes NF. Also slowly working on Party Animal. That was from my main character. Big Smile

Canthan Alexi's Application Gw214
Just want to max all 6 repu titles(4 EotN +SS/LB)

Canthan Alexi's Application Gw215Canthan Alexi's Application Gw216
Want to max the leftover 2 EotN repu titles and later maybe the 2 from NF.

5. Do you use ventrilo and a headset/mic while playing?
I have Ventrillo, used it before. Also have a (good-)working Headset with mic. Simply haven't used Vent in a while, because I have mainly been in kurzick/luxon faction farming guilds lately.

6. How did you hear a bout SCAR? Please include names if possible.
I was in [TRG] about 2 months ago, when they were in this alliance, I believe they left/got kicked now, tough. I left [TRG] at that time because I wanted to go max my luxon title(kurzick was already very close to max at that time).

When I was still here I got a really good impression from the alliance and now I am looking for a high-end guild/alliance to do more dungeons, FoW, UW,...

7. What do you want to get out of SCAR? And what can you bring to SCAR?
In SCAR(or alliance) I hope to join in groups to clear dungeons and other high-end areas. I also hope learning to run more dungeons/areas on my perma/600.
Also looking for some title-hunting, but I consider titles more as a solo-job.
Last but not least I hope for a nice guild/alliance with a friendly/mature attitude.

Well, as you saw, I don't have a big variety of characters to bring on runs, but I can bring my sin and monk to all dungeons in EotN and my ranger to any area in the game.(also got an ele somewhere that I can quickly get to most dungeons, but haven't been using it the last months)

8. What other guilds have you been with (tags please)? Please include length of time with the guild(s)s and reason(s) for leaving.
Well, I have been in many guilds in my GW-carriere, but I guess I shouldn't list them all. Maybe start with TRG, about 2 months ago.
[TRG] - I've been a couple months in this one, I remember when we joined the SCAR-alliance. I left because I wanted to 'quickly' go max Luxon and come back. Eventually it took like a month longer than expected because I did other things on GW meanwhile. Because of that I kinda lost contact with them and now I don't consider joining them again.
[EviL] - The guild I was in for maxing Luxon. Stayed about a week longer after maxing Luxon, but then I tought it was enough and started going without a guild, until now.

9. Tell me a little about yourself including other hobbies or just share a GW's story.
My name is Sander, 17 years old, so obviously still go to school(I don't know how it's called in english, but it has to do with IT). Since a couple months I don't really have hobby's(as in sports) anymore, got kinda bored of that.
My main timespending: going out with a bunch of friends and playing GW(wow, that life sounds way more boring than it is :D ).
I started playing in... 39 months ago xD because a few friends bought it and told me I had to as well because it was better than runescape. Rolling Eyes

10. What elite mission(HM dungeons,FoW/UW/URgoz/DoA) experience do you have and what roles have you played in these missions?
Not enough Embarassed
Well, not much with my ranger, I once joined an Urgoz Clear when I was still in TRG, I believe it was hosted by ToA. And ofcourse some other high end areas from a long time ago(ursan time O.O)
With my sin I can exp play plains in UWSC, can also do pits, pools and mnt, but no as exp(and would need a freshup as I haven't done 'em in a while). Perma in SoO(for a runner, 600/smite), also soon going to learn SoOSC now I finished EotN.
On my monk I run SoO, but now I maxed asura, it's time to learn some more dungeons Razz

11.How Old are you and where are your from and what time do you usually play? Also, please include the time zone in which you live.
I am 17 years old, I am from Belgium(which is GMT+1 or GMT+2, depends on time of the year). School has started a couple days ago again, so I only play in evenings, which is like anything between 5 pm to 10 pm, about 2-3 hours a day. Much more in weekends, like 6 hours or even up to 10.

12. What are you going to do for SCAR and why you desrve a team spot.
Good question... It's like all the previous questions together.
I want to play some more with real people, as GW in a whole gets 1 big grind when you always do stuff with your discord buddies. Like UWSC, I want to learn FoWSC, would LOVE to join in clearing high-end areas, wether it be Speed Clear with permas or normal clearing with coordonated builds(or just BYOB, lol).

13. Additional notes
Well, I read some of the other applications... Now I realise it's almost impossible for me to get into SCAR with my 3 characters(well, 13 char slots, but 8 of them are stor chars >.<). But now I wrote all this I hope you took the time the read it all and give your honest opinion and my chances.
Back to top Go down
carnage-runner
I rulez like DoA
I rulez like DoA
carnage-runner

Number of posts : 221
Registration date : 2008-12-17

PostSubject: Re: Canthan Alexi's Application   Canthan Alexi's Application I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 03, 2009 11:06 am

need more character diversity.
Back to top Go down
Baltaas Slaapes
Elite Baltaas Tome
Baltaas Slaapes

Number of posts : 965
Registration date : 2008-12-12

PostSubject: Re: Canthan Alexi's Application   Canthan Alexi's Application I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 03, 2009 11:25 am

no from me, lack of toons
Back to top Go down
http://www.hiphopz.lv
Canthan
Nubsauce
Nubsauce

PostSubject: Re: Canthan Alexi's Application   Canthan Alexi's Application I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 03, 2009 11:46 am

K, as expected...
What would you suggest as 5th character?
Back to top Go down
Papadia Gr
Cookie Monsta
Cookie Monsta
Papadia Gr

Number of posts : 635
Registration date : 2009-02-13

PostSubject: Re: Canthan Alexi's Application   Canthan Alexi's Application I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 03, 2009 12:43 pm

Canthan wrote:
K, as expected...
What would you suggest as 5th character?

what happend to 4th character? rabbit
Back to top Go down
Genius Was Revrac
The Leader
The Leader
Genius Was Revrac

Number of posts : 574
Registration date : 2009-05-20

PostSubject: Re: Canthan Alexi's Application   Canthan Alexi's Application I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 03, 2009 12:44 pm

Better then average application and if you had one more character with access to EotN( I would suggest Para or Ele) then this would be an easy application to grant a tryout. For now reapply after you work on the next character.
Back to top Go down
gerg
gawd wawking amongst mere cryers
gawd wawking amongst mere cryers
gerg

Number of posts : 412
Registration date : 2008-12-08

PostSubject: Re: Canthan Alexi's Application   Canthan Alexi's Application I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 03, 2009 1:38 pm

Not many characters and even those are limited in location, so not really SCAR material IMO.
Back to top Go down
Canthan
Nubsauce
Nubsauce

PostSubject: Re: Canthan Alexi's Application   Canthan Alexi's Application I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 03, 2009 1:50 pm

Papadia Gr wrote:
what happend to 4th character? rabbit
My ele, I mentioned her somewhere, but not as much as the other characters, because she is even more limited in location, skills and titles.

Genius Was Revrac wrote:
Better then average application and if you had one more character with access to EotN( I would suggest Para or Ele) then this would be an easy application to grant a tryout. For now reapply after you work on the next character.
I think I'll go for the Paragon. Smile Sounds like an interesting character that I've never tried in PvE.

gerg wrote:
Not many characters and even those are limited in location, so not really SCAR material IMO.
I know. :/

I'll complete the 3 campaigns+EotN on my sin and monk and make a paragon, maybe I'll reapply then. :p
Back to top Go down
Mess
I Wand Spirits Pew Pew
I Wand Spirits Pew Pew
Mess

Number of posts : 988
Registration date : 2009-05-20

PostSubject: Re: Canthan Alexi's Application   Canthan Alexi's Application I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 05, 2009 11:14 am

Yes definitely work a bit more on your characters Smile

good luck!
Back to top Go down
http://www.guildwarsguru.com/index.php
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Canthan Alexi's Application   Canthan Alexi's Application I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Canthan Alexi's Application
Page 1 of 1