Scions of Carver
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Did you know we are Leet?

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Come hang out with us on FaceBook, CLICK on this link --> Guild Wars Friends waiting on GW2 =)
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
FreeButtons
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 266 on Sun Jul 25, 2021 10:34 pm
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Apollo applying for SCAR Vol. 2

Go down 
+6
Noxious
Holy Light Angel
Mess
Flamesinger
carnage-runner
Apollo
10 posters
AuthorMessage
Apollo
Nubsauce
Nubsauce

Number of posts : 14
Registration date : 2009-07-19

Apollo applying for SCAR Vol. 2 Empty
PostSubject: Apollo applying for SCAR Vol. 2   Apollo applying for SCAR Vol. 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 03, 2009 7:51 am

First off, sorry about the last app. I should've realized my short stay in Lawl was of importance.
I haven't been able to play much last 3 weeks due to some unplanned school stuff coming up. Coming few weeks however, I have loads of time on my hands, so certain characters can be boosted up

IGN : Alexandra Aeden / Apollo Aeden

1. How old is your account (include hours) and which campaigns do you own?
45 months (39 months of my own) old with just over 4050 hours

Older screen of age, imageshack was being a b*tch

2. What characters do you have and which campaigns did they complete?
Just a small note : Beginning of June i got ripped off by a "friend" of mine, he took a lot of my goodies and deleted a few chars.

The Seven Deadly - Sin - beat all - Main char
Alexandra Aeden - Monk - fac, nf, eotn
Sawamura Aeden - Ranger - fac, proph, beginning of nf
Aisha Aeden - Para - NF, Eotn, Fac
Apollo Aeden - War - Fac, close to eotn & nf
Athena Aeden - Ele - Mule, half way through fac
Gisella Aeden - Mes - NF, close to eotn
The Da Vinci Load - War (Pre) - Pre mule

3. What pve skills does your main toons have and what rank?
All Luxon/Kurzick skills at max rank across all characters.
All Sunspear/Lightbringer skills on all character at various ranks.
All EotN Skills on sin, monk & para

Sin - Max SS/LB & EotN
Monk - R9/R7 , R6 eotn titles
Para - same as monk
Warrior - R8/R6, R4 eotn titles
Mesmer - Same as warrior

4. How many titles do you currently have and which one makes you the most proud? Also, what titles are you working on?
Sin : 23 titles - Working on Legendary master of the north, after that Vanq elona + tyria

Screenshot of titles

5. Do you have a headset/mic? And do you use it?
I have them, and I really like using vent. You'll probably find me on it a lot when I'm playing GW. It keeps me going thru the grind ^^

6. How did you hear about SCAR? Please include names if possible.
Mainly I found about SCAR from the community parties you've hosted. Other then that I see alot of members on GWGuru, which shows to me that you're active in the other aspects as well which I REALLY like. I find myself to be a real chatter on forums & vent

Like quite a few other alliance members I was in Braveheart World Xi[any], I got to meet quite a few people there resulting in recognizing a lot of names on these forums, and most likely in game as well. I occassionally speak with Russ (Aenylori) with whom I've done a few things in GW. I noticed Kara (Flamesinger out here) joined up too, I did quite a few MQSC runs with him

7. What do you want to get out of SCAR? And what can you bring to SCAR?
I hope to learn new things about the 'elite' area builds, get to know lots of great people and have loads of fun. Also, I'm hoping to meet some people with whom I can do fun things in Aion as well.

I hope to bring some of my motivation into teams, I never give up and I usually try to keep it going by keeping it not too serious, when there's room for it. I learn quickly and hope to be of assistance where needed

8. What other guilds have you been with? Please include length of time with the guild(s) and reason(s) for leaving.
- The Lost Saracens [TLS] : Merged with Zen to form [Sins]
- The Seven Deadly [Sins] : Stayed there for 2 years, over a year of officer time, left because basically there was no one I knew there anymore, and faction farming couldn't bother me anymore
- Glob of Ectospasm [GoE] : Stayed there for a good 3 months, forced to leave due to my choice of friends
- Braveheart World XIII [any] : Stayed there for 4 months, found out I still couldn't be bothered with faction farming after I maxed it
- Emotional Lollercoaster [lawl] : Short stay of a few days, really wasn't my thing. During my gametime there really wasn't a lot of people online, and I kinda need people to talk to while I'm doing things. I asked someone to tell officers/leader I was leaving, but apparently he didn't. Hope [Lawl] people don't have a problem with me joining here then

9. Tell us a little about yourself.
My name is Benni, I practice karate in my free time, when I'm not at school or playing GW. I can really enjoy going to the pub with friends and the usual stuff basically everyone likes to do.

10. What elite mission (HM dungeons,FoW/UW/URgoz/DoA) experience do you have and what roles have you played in these missions?
Mainly I monked on elite areas. FoW, DoA, Urgoz, Deep mainly. Did a few balanced UW Clears as well, but that's quite a while ago. I'm not going to lie about the fact that I did some Ursan runs as well, it was easy and nice cash so I saw no harm ;-). I've done all the dungeons as well and sure find them fun enough to do them again.

In GoE I used to do regular Urgoz runs running either imbagon or backbreaker sin.

Usually I stick to monk untill I see the builds people run in action, so I can learn the important points for the teams, since they vary a lot.

11.How Old are you and where are you from and what time do you usually play? Also, please include the time zone in which you live.
22 years old, Belgium, Usually the evening hours 6 - 11 but when I don't have classes it's quite possible I'll be playing during the day as well. Timezone is GMT +1

12. What are you going to do for SCAR and why you deserve a team spot.
I have absolutely no problem taking orders and playing in a team. I usually stick to the background doing what I have to do, untill I know the area better. After that I help out where I can

If I should be allowed tryout / vent interview I won't be able to do it starting saturdaymorning till sundayevening due to family business. Next days of week I'll surely be able to do it
Back to top Go down
carnage-runner
I rulez like DoA
I rulez like DoA
carnage-runner

Number of posts : 221
Registration date : 2008-12-17

PostSubject: Re: Apollo applying for SCAR Vol. 2   Apollo applying for SCAR Vol. 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 03, 2009 11:42 am

I'm still standing by what i said before. I like this app, and I would be more than happy to join in on a test run if need be.

Yes, he has plenty of toons, with pve titles to go with them.
Back to top Go down
Flamesinger
Nubsauce
Nubsauce
Flamesinger

Number of posts : 9
Registration date : 2009-07-31

PostSubject: Re: Apollo applying for SCAR Vol. 2   Apollo applying for SCAR Vol. 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 05, 2009 10:22 am

I knew Apollo while i was in [any], he is a good player and a great guy. Smile
Back to top Go down
Mess
I Wand Spirits Pew Pew
I Wand Spirits Pew Pew
Mess

Number of posts : 988
Registration date : 2009-05-20

PostSubject: Re: Apollo applying for SCAR Vol. 2   Apollo applying for SCAR Vol. 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 05, 2009 11:04 am

again, as long las Lawl is ok with it, I have no problem with tryout.
Back to top Go down
http://www.guildwarsguru.com/index.php

PostSubject: Re: Apollo applying for SCAR Vol. 2   Apollo applying for SCAR Vol. 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 05, 2009 11:09 am

Speaking for Lawl we're fine with it. We don't believe in drama xD -- And Seven is a good player with a nice knowledge base Razz
Back to top Go down
Holy Light Angel
I <3 Sliver

Number of posts : 91
Registration date : 2009-06-03

PostSubject: Re: Apollo applying for SCAR Vol. 2   Apollo applying for SCAR Vol. 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 05, 2009 11:11 am

very old very good friend of mine over 2 years, i vote yes x 10 million
Back to top Go down
Noxious
gawd wawking amongst mere cryers
Noxious

Number of posts : 344
Registration date : 2009-04-12

PostSubject: Re: Apollo applying for SCAR Vol. 2   Apollo applying for SCAR Vol. 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 05, 2009 1:27 pm

Aenylori wrote:
very old very good friend of mine over 2 years, i vote yes x 10 million

Too many votes, applicant is disqualified Razz

tryout isfine by me.
Back to top Go down
Holy Light Angel
I <3 Sliver

Number of posts : 91
Registration date : 2009-06-03

PostSubject: Re: Apollo applying for SCAR Vol. 2   Apollo applying for SCAR Vol. 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 05, 2009 7:15 pm

apolly hit us up on Aion NA (north america version can hock up for game too)
http://attrim.servegame.com:1337/Aion/
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Apollo applying for SCAR Vol. 2   Apollo applying for SCAR Vol. 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 05, 2009 10:05 pm

Buuu no Aion talk.
Back to top Go down
redphyve
redphyve

Number of posts : 314
Registration date : 2008-12-07

PostSubject: Re: Apollo applying for SCAR Vol. 2   Apollo applying for SCAR Vol. 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 11, 2009 5:41 am

give this guy a few runs i say
Back to top Go down
Baltaas Slaapes
Elite Baltaas Tome
Baltaas Slaapes

Number of posts : 965
Registration date : 2008-12-12

PostSubject: Re: Apollo applying for SCAR Vol. 2   Apollo applying for SCAR Vol. 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 11, 2009 8:09 am

approve , he show to us a respect for questions and did good job to get his toons rdy for runs .
Back to top Go down
http://www.hiphopz.lv
Mess
I Wand Spirits Pew Pew
I Wand Spirits Pew Pew
Mess

Number of posts : 988
Registration date : 2009-05-20

PostSubject: Re: Apollo applying for SCAR Vol. 2   Apollo applying for SCAR Vol. 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 12, 2009 11:13 am

I'm confused... I thought you were going to play AION...
Back to top Go down
http://www.guildwarsguru.com/index.php
Apollo
Nubsauce
Nubsauce

Number of posts : 14
Registration date : 2009-07-19

PostSubject: Re: Apollo applying for SCAR Vol. 2   Apollo applying for SCAR Vol. 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 12, 2009 1:32 pm

I am, I changed my mind over the past 10 days ..
Back to top Go down
Haunted Dream
That pierced guy
That pierced guy
Haunted Dream

Number of posts : 1424
Registration date : 2008-12-18

PostSubject: Re: Apollo applying for SCAR Vol. 2   Apollo applying for SCAR Vol. 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 20, 2009 11:17 am

What ever happened with this guy?
Back to top Go down
Glory Blade

Number of posts : 445
Registration date : 2009-02-12

PostSubject: Re: Apollo applying for SCAR Vol. 2   Apollo applying for SCAR Vol. 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 20, 2009 12:06 pm

Haunted Dream wrote:
What ever happened with this guy?

think he went to aion Wink
Back to top Go down
Haunted Dream
That pierced guy
That pierced guy
Haunted Dream

Number of posts : 1424
Registration date : 2008-12-18

PostSubject: Re: Apollo applying for SCAR Vol. 2   Apollo applying for SCAR Vol. 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 20, 2009 12:16 pm

ok closing then.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Apollo applying for SCAR Vol. 2   Apollo applying for SCAR Vol. 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Apollo applying for SCAR Vol. 2
Page 1 of 1