Scions of Carver
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Did you know we are Leet?

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Come hang out with us on FaceBook, CLICK on this link --> Guild Wars Friends waiting on GW2 =)
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
FreeButtons
Who is online?
In total there are 5 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 5 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 266 on Sun Jul 25, 2021 10:34 pm
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Cute Bumblefuzzies application :)

Go down 
+6
Guru O Geto [ToA]
shadow
Noxious
Haunted Dream
Toad
Danielle
10 posters
AuthorMessage
Danielle
Nubsauce
Nubsauce

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2009-05-30

Cute Bumblefuzzies application :) Empty
PostSubject: Cute Bumblefuzzies application :)   Cute Bumblefuzzies application :) I_icon_minitimeSat May 30, 2009 1:50 pm

1. Guild and Guild Leaders in game name.
Cute Bumblefuzzies, Danielle Reinora

2. Plz list number of members and post a pic of your daily activity level.
Please see attachment. Smile

3. What Elite farms does your guild particiapte in on a daily basis.
UW, FoW, sometimes DoA. We also participate in RA, AB, CM. I personally do alota runs for people as a service. Smile

4. Previous alliance's your guild was a part of.
Our own which we led. cheers

5. Write a short essay on what you want out of SCAR alliance and what your guild can bring to our alliance. Plz list any rules your guild strictly follows.
SCAR would help us develop our skills in farming elite areas of the game which we now do with pugs but with at least 3 guildies per group. Most of the time I take people into UW or FoW with more intimate dual teams to improve their coordination skills. After that the teams get bigger. We would like to listen into the vent server and learn more elite farming tactics. Cute Bumblefuzzies can bring an additional friendly group of people in while maintaining a good maturity level as we do not just invite random people into our guild. Promotions are only handled by me and I make sure everyone treats each other with respect. sunny

6. Does your guild have their own vent server and website/forums? If so plz list the forum address.

We used to have a forum but due to inactivity I think it got closed down. Sad The vent server was handled by a former officer who left the guild to form another alliance but stopped playing the game. SadCute Bumblefuzzies application :) Gw117111
Back to top Go down
Toad
Hibernating Viking
Hibernating Viking
Toad

Number of posts : 505
Registration date : 2009-01-16

PostSubject: Re: Cute Bumblefuzzies application :)   Cute Bumblefuzzies application :) I_icon_minitimeSat May 30, 2009 2:17 pm

Extremely friendly and mature guild, used to be in their alliance before my guild dissolved.
I think they could grow alot in our alliance, I know quite a few of the members and the overall skill level of their players is very good.

Don't have much time atm, but quality over quantity, right?

At least let them come on a run or two Smile
Back to top Go down
Haunted Dream
That pierced guy
That pierced guy
Haunted Dream

Number of posts : 1424
Registration date : 2008-12-18

PostSubject: Re: Cute Bumblefuzzies application :)   Cute Bumblefuzzies application :) I_icon_minitimeSat May 30, 2009 2:46 pm

Toad wrote:

quality over quantity

Everyone stealing my phrase! But yeah, it can't hurt to take the leader and a few of the officers on a few of our runs and get to know them a bit.
Back to top Go down
Noxious
gawd wawking amongst mere cryers
gawd wawking amongst mere cryers
Noxious

Number of posts : 344
Registration date : 2009-04-12

PostSubject: Re: Cute Bumblefuzzies application :)   Cute Bumblefuzzies application :) I_icon_minitimeSat May 30, 2009 3:39 pm

Haunted Dream wrote:
Toad wrote:

quality over quantity

Everyone stealing my phrase! But yeah, it can't hurt to take the leader and a few of the officers on a few of our runs and get to know them a bit.

yeah, I remember when you invented that..oh WAIT. hahah.

+1 for one hell of a guild name
Back to top Go down
shadow
HAS RETURNED AFTER 2 YEARS
shadow

Number of posts : 1346
Registration date : 2008-12-07

PostSubject: Re: Cute Bumblefuzzies application :)   Cute Bumblefuzzies application :) I_icon_minitimeSat May 30, 2009 5:57 pm

quality over quantity ofc, but the thing is our alliance is already quality
bringing in guilds that are small in number but have the same quality as the alliance isnt the best thing. . [star] was a good guild. . .cept low amount of members and because of that not a lot of alliance interation. Look at where they went

Im not saying that the playes suck or anything, but the current member list and activity .. we see 14people who have been on in the past day. . near half or more being off for 3 days +, counting in other larger guilds who have talked to john instead of settin up an application to join, we simply have no room for smaller guilds in the alliance (exception being gear)

Its going to be a no from me, im sorry
Back to top Go down
Guru O Geto [ToA]
We 0wnz this forum
We 0wnz this forum
Guru O Geto [ToA]

Number of posts : 770
Registration date : 2008-12-08

PostSubject: Re: Cute Bumblefuzzies application :)   Cute Bumblefuzzies application :) I_icon_minitimeSat May 30, 2009 6:52 pm

Quote :
but the thing is our alliance is already quality

gg
Back to top Go down
skervy
We 0wnz this forum
We 0wnz this forum
skervy

Number of posts : 524
Registration date : 2009-03-03

PostSubject: Re: Cute Bumblefuzzies application :)   Cute Bumblefuzzies application :) I_icon_minitimeSat May 30, 2009 6:59 pm

same as shadow i just didnt wanna type all that earlier was waiting for someone else to Razz
Back to top Go down
Lord Dulizan
1337 Cryer
1337 Cryer
Lord Dulizan

Number of posts : 198
Registration date : 2009-02-04

PostSubject: Re: Cute Bumblefuzzies application :)   Cute Bumblefuzzies application :) I_icon_minitimeSat May 30, 2009 7:04 pm

I would have to agree with shadow, I think we would need to see a decent level of active players in any of our newer allies (prolly 40+ actives) so they can stand alone without feeling left out or interact on a higher level with the alliance (more than the previous star guild)

I agree that quality is the priority in any of our allies, but when there are so few members in a guild it would almost be more productive to have them merge into one of our sister guilds to save the spot for some of the larger quality guilds that are out there.
Back to top Go down
Sacratus
Sac = bestest player eva

Number of posts : 648
Registration date : 2008-12-08

PostSubject: Re: Cute Bumblefuzzies application :)   Cute Bumblefuzzies application :) I_icon_minitimeSat May 30, 2009 8:24 pm

I would not dismiss this app immediately given toad's endorsement, but the activity screenshot is not encouraging. A grand total of 8 players on during that day...
Back to top Go down
Genius Was Revrac
The Leader
The Leader
Genius Was Revrac

Number of posts : 574
Registration date : 2009-05-20

PostSubject: Re: Cute Bumblefuzzies application :)   Cute Bumblefuzzies application :) I_icon_minitimeSat May 30, 2009 8:32 pm

I would have to agree with Shadow and say that we are looking for quality but the activity level of this guild is way below average. I still would like to interview the leadership and find out if they are open to merging with a guild in the alliance. A merger would be the best thing especially if they only have 10-15 active. Contact me in game or Shadow for an interview.
Back to top Go down
Haunted Dream
That pierced guy
That pierced guy
Haunted Dream

Number of posts : 1424
Registration date : 2008-12-18

PostSubject: Re: Cute Bumblefuzzies application :)   Cute Bumblefuzzies application :) I_icon_minitimeSun May 31, 2009 1:28 am

Obviously they need to start recruiting more, I can't view the pic from my bb so I didn't see the activity lvl.

If only 10-15 ppl were online in the last day, then yes activity lvl is quite low. We do have 90+ online in the past 24 hours.

Gogo with a vent interview and let's see what will happen from there.
Back to top Go down
shadow
shadow

Number of posts : 1346
Registration date : 2008-12-07

PostSubject: Re: Cute Bumblefuzzies application :)   Cute Bumblefuzzies application :) I_icon_minitimeSun May 31, 2009 2:10 am

yea like john said hit me or him up ingame
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Cute Bumblefuzzies application :)   Cute Bumblefuzzies application :) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Cute Bumblefuzzies application :)
Page 1 of 1