Scions of Carver
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Did you know we are Leet?

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Come hang out with us on FaceBook, CLICK on this link --> Guild Wars Friends waiting on GW2 =)
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
FreeButtons
Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 266 on Sun Jul 25, 2021 10:34 pm
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Application

Go down 
+5
Sacratus
shadow
Haunted Dream
Cyvil
Quash
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Tree Zer

Application Empty
PostSubject: Application   Application I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 17, 2009 1:22 pm

1. What is your total time played in GW. How old is your account? And which campaigns do you own?

My total play time is about 3k hours and my account is 27 months old. I own all campaigns.

2. What characters do you have and which campaigns did they complete?

I've got a Mesmer, Dervish, Monk, Assassin, Elementalist. They're all lvl 20. My monk, Sin and Ele completed all campaigns. My Dervish completed NF and Prophecies and my Mesmer completed factions and NF. ( made her for DoA )

3. What pve skills does you main toons have and what rank?

My monk has about all PvE only skills, but not all of the summon asuran skills just because I hate polymock xD. My sin has about all the skills that a perma needs ( BuH, Ebon Standard, Rad Field etc. ). My Ele has only got a few skills. But It's not that hard to get the skills if I need em . My monk has r10 Deldrimor and Ebon Vanguard, and Norn. need to max my asuran which is r9 now. My sin hasnt got any eotn title maxed but they're all r6+. My mesmer has got R10 SS to cry in DoA and R8 LB for DoA .

This is my old application of about 1 week ago. I joined OHX but theyre all americans and I'm Dutch. When I'm playing they are never online so there are like 4 members online during my playtime. I told this to John and he said it was ok to apply at SCAr :D

4. How many titles do you currently have and which one makes you the most proud? Also, what titles are you working on?

My mesmer is just for DoA and has R10 SS and R8 LB. My monk has almost got r3 KoaBD and her Max Drunkard makes me the most proud

5. Do you use ventrilo and a headset/mic while playing?

Yes, got both of em and also TS if needed.

6. How did you hear a bout SCAR? Please include names if possible.

Guildguruz

7. What do you want to get out of SCAR? And what can you bring to SCAR?

What do I wanna get out? Making money with farming with groups that DONT fail because I HATE pugs . I wanna make some new friends which I can do elite area and hm shizzle with . What can I bring to SCAR? Organise Sc's etc and participate aswell in them. I'm an active member that plays every day. I'm an active title hunter and farmer so I think this will be the place to be for me .

8. What other guilds have you been with? Please include length of time with the guild(s)s and reason(s) for leaving.

Actually not alot, I've been in some HFFF guild when HFFF was still on to boost my kurz title. I've been in one for like 2 months but it was a bit booring. I've also been in some friend guilds which I've spent most of my Gw career time in . But I'm looking for a good guild now with people of the same level.

9. Tell me a little about yourself including other hobbies or just share a GW's story.

Deeeeeeehrm, I'm Tristan, I'm 17 years old and live in The Netherlands. I like to play hockey. ( field hockey ) and just hang out with friends. I'm addicted to pizza but I'm NOT fat. . Well. guess I'm just a normal person with a normal life . My life actually looks quite booring while typing this naaaah.

10. What elite mission(HM dungeons,FoW/UW/URgoz/DoA) experience do you have and what roles have you played in these missions?

Got experience with all of them. Did them on like every way. Most of the time I've been monk or ele.

11.How Old are you and where are your from and what time do you usually play? Also, please include the time zone in which you live.

I'm 17 years old. I'm from The Netherlands ( GMT+1). I usually play in the weekends and after school .

12. What are you going to do for SCAR and why you desrve a team spot.

This is a bit the same question as Q7 :O! Well, as I said Organise Sc's etc and participate aswell in them. I'm an active member that plays every day. I'm an active title hunter and farmer so I think this will be the place to be for me .
Back to top Go down
Quash
I rulez like DoA
I rulez like DoA
Quash

Number of posts : 216
Registration date : 2008-12-07

Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application   Application I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 17, 2009 1:42 pm

Nice app
/Approve for tryout
Back to top Go down

Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application   Application I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 17, 2009 6:02 pm

yes he was already in OHX so lets get our Dutch officer to give him an interview and a tryout.
Back to top Go down
Cyvil
My dad is bigger than your dad
Cyvil

Number of posts : 1126

Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application   Application I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 17, 2009 6:40 pm

Genius Was Revrac wrote:
yes he was already in OHX so lets get our Dutch officer to give him an interview and a tryout.

Guild Hopper?
Back to top Go down
Haunted Dream
That pierced guy
That pierced guy
Haunted Dream

Number of posts : 1424
Registration date : 2008-12-18

Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application   Application I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 17, 2009 7:02 pm

Yeah about to say isn't Guild Hopping against our alliance rules?
Back to top Go down
shadow
HAS RETURNED AFTER 2 YEARS
shadow

Number of posts : 1346

Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application   Application I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 17, 2009 7:04 pm

yes it is. . . . . . .
no exceptions imo cause if so, other people will start doin this. . .
Back to top Go down

Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application   Application I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 17, 2009 8:27 pm

He is saying that no one in OHX is online when he is playing.....i was really busy at the time and i said that he could apply to SCAR but it would hav eto be scrutinized by my officers. So what do you guys think?
Back to top Go down
shadow
shadow

Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application   Application I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 17, 2009 8:32 pm

guild hopping rule has to be enforced. . . if this application is accepted other people in the alliance can use this as an example to hop to scar. . i stand by this thought 100%

Last edited by shadow on Fri Apr 17, 2009 10:33 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Haunted Dream
That pierced guy
That pierced guy
Haunted Dream

Number of posts : 1424
Registration date : 2008-12-18

Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application   Application I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 17, 2009 9:17 pm

I have to agree with Shadow on it. It is a great application, and we have already had an issue with someone Guild Hopping in the past. If we approve this, then we would be going back on what we had said in the past.
Back to top Go down
Cyvil
Cyvil

Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application   Application I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 17, 2009 9:34 pm

I would say that someone has to clear it with OHX, but that is still getting awfully close to the line.
Back to top Go down
Tree Zer

Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application   Application I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 17, 2009 9:58 pm

It's not that I don't like this guild or the people in it etc. But it's just that there is like no one online when I'm plying =\ which is kinda stupid because there is like nothing to do with guildies then.
Back to top Go down
shadow
shadow

Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application   Application I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 17, 2009 10:38 pm

Yea i understand zer, its not that we dont want you in the guild, its the effects that will happen if we take you in. we have nearly blacklisted someone for trying to guild hop, if we are going to take you in, why did we get into a big argument that I myself, had to clear in the first place? Plus if you do this, who knows how many more will try and come over using the same reason, or something close to it. I'm sorry, but the best i think you can do is to get into scar runs and etc while staying in ohx
Back to top Go down
Sacratus
Sac = bestest player eva

Number of posts : 648
Registration date : 2008-12-08

Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application   Application I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 18, 2009 12:19 am

id check with OHX leadership. If what he is saying is true, then there is good cause for a switch
Back to top Go down
Cyvil
Cyvil

Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application   Application I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 18, 2009 6:55 am

Zer, can you either have one or two of the OHX Officers post here, or talk to us at the officers meeting on Sunday?
Back to top Go down

Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application   Application I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 18, 2009 10:21 am

It's a bad spot you're in. I can see some sort of exception on an individual basis, and this might be one of them.

Let's see what the OHX officers that to say on Sunday.

I confess, this part didn't impress me much :
Quote :
Making money with farming with groups that DONT fail because I HATE pugs
Back to top Go down

Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application   Application I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 18, 2009 10:32 am

Ok i need some OHX leadership to step in here and post what they think.
Back to top Go down
Dogmire [ECTOs]
Froggie Farmer
Froggie Farmer
Dogmire [ECTOs]

Number of posts : 42
Registration date : 2009-03-18

Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application   Application I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 18, 2009 12:34 pm

I think that you guys are trying to help ohx grow so he should stay more ppl will join in his time zone and all he has to do to play with you guys is keep alliance chat open. A sister guild isnt a training bra.
Back to top Go down
Dogmire [ECTOs]
Froggie Farmer
Froggie Farmer
Dogmire [ECTOs]

Number of posts : 42
Registration date : 2009-03-18

Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application   Application I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 18, 2009 5:03 pm

sorry about the analogy im just bad at em lol
Back to top Go down
Ragz
That pierced guy
That pierced guy

Number of posts : 103
Registration date : 2009-03-06

Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application   Application I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 18, 2009 6:30 pm

I have to agree. Guild hopping in his case wouldn't be the answer. Whether he is in OHX or in SCAR, He is still in the same alliance. All he needs to do is keep Alliance chat open. We do have the no guild hopping rule for a reason. And whether there are people on in OHX at his time or not, that is no excuse, given the fact that he can still use Alliance chat to make groups, or he could be helping OHX recruit more ppl who ARE active when he is.
Back to top Go down

Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application   Application I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 18, 2009 8:04 pm

I would have to agree with my officers and members here that guild hopping is just not good for the alliance and if I allowed this one time, everyone else would be clamoring about changing guilds. WE have a lot of ppl on during your play time and all you have to do is join is on our vent, hang out, and im sure you will be included in lots of our runs. For now plz stay with OHX.

/closed
Back to top Go down
Morrigan Lockhart
gawd wawking amongst mere cryers
gawd wawking amongst mere cryers
Morrigan Lockhart

Number of posts : 461

Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application   Application I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 20, 2009 10:29 am

Zer Tre is really Bullet Proof Mmonk. Everyone should reevaluate their opinion before accepting/keeping this member.
Back to top Go down
Cyvil
Cyvil

Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application   Application I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 20, 2009 10:56 am

This kind of behavior, this dishonesty, should result in a kick from the alliance, in my opinion. Since he is in another guild, within the alliance, that is not our decision. This really pisses me off. Isn't this the third time this guy has pulled this kind of crap?
Back to top Go down
Baltaas Slaapes
Elite Baltaas Tome
Baltaas Slaapes

Number of posts : 965
Registration date : 2008-12-12

Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application   Application I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 20, 2009 10:58 am

negative for bullet monk , and atm we are full .. and guild hop isnt possible in SCAR Aliance

gl in OHX or other guilds
Back to top Go down
http://www.hiphopz.lv

Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application   Application I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 20, 2009 5:26 pm

he will be blacklisted

/closed
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application   Application I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Application
Page 1 of 1