Scions of Carver
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Did you know we are Leet?

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Come hang out with us on FaceBook, CLICK on this link --> Guild Wars Friends waiting on GW2 =)
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
FreeButtons
Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 266 on Sun Jul 25, 2021 10:34 pm
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Simulacrum Application

Go down 
+5
Haunted Dream
Fallen Armageddon
Mess
skervy
Simulacrum Dei
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Simulacrum Dei
Nubsauce
Nubsauce

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2009-05-23

Simulacrum Application Empty
PostSubject: Simulacrum Application   Simulacrum Application I_icon_minitimeSat May 23, 2009 3:15 pm

IGN: Simulacrum Dei

1. What is your total time played in GW. How old is your account? And which campaigns do you own?

- 4,987 Hour Over the past 43 Month, I own all 4.

2. What characters do you have and which campaigns did they complete?

-I have :Assassin,Ele,Monk,War,Ranger and Para and they completed all campaigns HM.

3. What pve skills does you main toons have and what rank?

-The Sin and monk have all PVe Skills, so as ele is 3/4 way their. R 2 KoBd on ele, Monk R 1 , Sin (R 10SS,R 8 Lb,and 2 Guardians).

4. How many titles do you currently have and which one makes you the most proud? Also, what titles are you working on?

-I have as a best 8 maxed.Im working on maxing my sweet title,and getting r 4 KoBd.

5. Do you use ventrilo and a headset/mic while playing?

-yeah both.

6. How did you hear a bout SCAR? Please include names if possible.

- Old Freind :Prince Amer was in it and he told me about it.

7. What do you want to get out of SCAR? And what can you bring to SCAR?

-Im very active , so i choosed SCAR as a main for doing more Dungeons & DoA SC, and more leet areas( I have Experice in all), and ofcourse maxing my titles.

8. What other guilds have you been with? Please include length of time with the guild(s)s and reason(s) for leaving.

-I was leader of [O-o] had to leave it since i failed to be one. Was leader for 2 month .

9. Tell me a little about yourself including other hobbies or just share a GW's story.

-All what i can say is im a graphic designer tryed to submit to Anet but failed-_-. So i usually spent my time on both my work and GW(office/home)^^.

10. What elite mission(HM dungeons,FoW/UW/URgoz/DoA) experience do you have and what roles have you played in these missions?

-I know all ,Still lack a bit in DoA but baah .. everyone learn.

11.How Old are you and where are your from and what time do you usually play? Also, please include the time zone in which you live.

-Im 24,Lebanon.Currently in Arezona (USA) -7 GMT.

12. What are you going to do for SCAR and why you desrve a team spot.

-Well the thing is i like to form teams like a LOT. Usually: Bogroot,UW/FoW (SC),Vanquishing,or Some Dungeon Runs ,Thats usually what im going to do in SCAR.Also il be ready to join any decided Guild Runs ect..
Back to top Go down
skervy
We 0wnz this forum
We 0wnz this forum
skervy

Number of posts : 524
Registration date : 2009-03-03

PostSubject: Re: Simulacrum Application   Simulacrum Application I_icon_minitimeSat May 23, 2009 3:18 pm

edit since fallen posted nvm and no lol

Last edited by skervy on Sat May 23, 2009 6:55 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mess
I Wand Spirits Pew Pew
I Wand Spirits Pew Pew
Mess

Number of posts : 988
Registration date : 2009-05-20

PostSubject: Re: Simulacrum Application   Simulacrum Application I_icon_minitimeSat May 23, 2009 4:11 pm

I would like more information. Some of your answers are just too short. The information you share with us is the first step in maybe being accepted to the guild, so please be a little bit more thorough.

Quote :
8. What other guilds have you been with? Please include length of time with the guild(s)s and reason(s) for leaving.

-I was leader of [O-o] had to leave it since i failed to be one. Was leader for 2 month

although we don't need your full gw history, a little bit more than 2 months would be helpful.

Quote :
10. What elite mission(HM dungeons,FoW/UW/URgoz/DoA) experience do you have and what roles have you played in these missions?

-I know all ,Still lack a bit in DoA but baah .. everyone learn.

So you have played all the roles in all the dungeons and FoW and UW and Urgoz?
Back to top Go down
http://www.guildwarsguru.com/index.php
Simulacrum Dei
Nubsauce
Nubsauce

PostSubject: Re: Simulacrum Application   Simulacrum Application I_icon_minitimeSat May 23, 2009 4:33 pm

By all that mean all that mentioned in the Application Requirment. But here they are that i do and i'm very experienced at: UW/FoW (sc)/ Ugroz-Deep/bogroot/Dungeons(kath,SoO,darkrime delves,dragrimmar) i can run then and i can team up to finish them),Im also attracted to HA and TA .R 1 hero.Good Team builder|I lack a bit in DoA mostly at stygian.I can monk or perma DoA and Ether ele.

@ although we don't need your full gw history, a little bit more than 2 months would be helpful.

I didnt get it.

Roles: I played all with: Sin,monk,ele and necro.ofcourse that doesnt mean i havent used war, mesmer or even para.but those where old times.
Back to top Go down
Fallen Armageddon
Capt. Jean Luc Picard, USS Enterprise
Fallen Armageddon

Number of posts : 402
Registration date : 2008-12-07

PostSubject: Re: Simulacrum Application   Simulacrum Application I_icon_minitimeSat May 23, 2009 6:35 pm

Wow do you all forget so quickly. This is Terra Oeconomica. He's been in scar and was booted for being a terrible player.

He's reapplying with his Sins name and never once mentions the fact that hes been in Scar before.

You are trying to hide the fact that you where so know in Scar as Terra.

Also here is proof of Terra and Simula are the same person and this also show that he came into scar learned a run and used it to try and make profit for himself after he was kicked a few days earlier and trying to ignore the fact that he had know idea who I was.

Simulacrum Application Terra_10
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/murfman06
Haunted Dream
That pierced guy
That pierced guy
Haunted Dream

Number of posts : 1424
Registration date : 2008-12-18

PostSubject: Re: Simulacrum Application   Simulacrum Application I_icon_minitimeSat May 23, 2009 6:41 pm

Thanks for pointing that out fallen. I knew the name was familiar. He did exactly what you said. As for now from me its a deny.
Back to top Go down
Fallen Armageddon
Fallen Armageddon

Number of posts : 402
Registration date : 2008-12-07

PostSubject: Re: Simulacrum Application   Simulacrum Application I_icon_minitimeSat May 23, 2009 6:54 pm

Also for all the Admins on here this is his page in the Time Out section. Right after he was kicked.

https://scar.darkbb.com/time-out-f17/look-who-i-found-t546.htm
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/murfman06
cboger
1337 Cryer
1337 Cryer
cboger

Number of posts : 183
Registration date : 2009-01-10

PostSubject: Re: Simulacrum Application   Simulacrum Application I_icon_minitimeSat May 23, 2009 7:34 pm

lulz.
Back to top Go down
PrideMcKay
My dad is bigger than your dad
My dad is bigger than your dad
PrideMcKay

Number of posts : 1157
Registration date : 2008-12-08

PostSubject: Re: Simulacrum Application   Simulacrum Application I_icon_minitimeSat May 23, 2009 7:52 pm

This topic was already denied because you failed to mention that you have been in SCAR.
Back to top Go down
Simulacrum Dei
Nubsauce
Nubsauce

PostSubject: Re: Simulacrum Application   Simulacrum Application I_icon_minitimeSat May 23, 2009 7:57 pm

First i never was in [SCAR], and if that is that would be my pal which he no longer use my acc.

Second delete my application .
Back to top Go down
Sparka
gawd wawking amongst mere cryers
gawd wawking amongst mere cryers
Sparka

Number of posts : 276
Registration date : 2008-12-31

PostSubject: Re: Simulacrum Application   Simulacrum Application I_icon_minitimeSat May 23, 2009 8:00 pm

and are running frog build in pugs. FTL sir. close imo and possibly flame
Back to top Go down
Genius Was Revrac
The Leader
The Leader
Genius Was Revrac

Number of posts : 574
Registration date : 2009-05-20

PostSubject: Re: Simulacrum Application   Simulacrum Application I_icon_minitimeSat May 23, 2009 8:15 pm

/closed-denied
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Simulacrum Application   Simulacrum Application I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Simulacrum Application
Page 1 of 1