Scions of Carver
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Did you know we are Leet?

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Come hang out with us on FaceBook, CLICK on this link --> Guild Wars Friends waiting on GW2 =)
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
FreeButtons
Who is online?
In total there are 11 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 11 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 266 on Sun Jul 25, 2021 10:34 pm
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Nox Coma's application (i r not wantz teh boot pl0x)

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Nox Coma
We 0wnz this forum
We 0wnz this forum
Nox Coma

Number of posts : 541
Registration date : 2009-01-12

Nox Coma's application (i r not wantz teh boot pl0x) Empty
PostSubject: Nox Coma's application (i r not wantz teh boot pl0x)   Nox Coma's application (i r not wantz teh boot pl0x) I_icon_minitimeFri May 08, 2009 11:46 am

IGN:
Nox Coma

1. What is your total time played in GW. How old is your account? And which campaigns do you own?
6435 hours over 31 months
I own all campaigns

2. What characters do you have and which campaigns did they complete?
Ritualist: All
Mesmer #1: All
Mesmer #2: Pre-Searing character
Ranger: Prophecies
Assassin #1: Factions, EotN
Assassin #2: Some of EotN (started a new one cause I didnt like the name, gender and look of the old one and then they release the Makeover thingy Mad)
Monk: Prophecies, EotN(almost done), Nightfall(2 missions left)
Warrior: None (was made for farming and running)
Dervish: None (was made for specific running purposes)

3. What pve skills does you main toons have and what rank?
Ritualist:
Pretty much all skills with max ranks

Mesmer #1:
Vanguard 8, Delver 6, Asuran 6, Norn 5, Sunspear Max, Lightbringer 7
Got all of the important skills but missing a few "personal" EotN skills

Mesmer #2:
None(Pre-toon)

Ranger:
Sunspear 7

Assassin #1:
Asuran 8, Sunspear 5, Delver 4, Vanguard 3, Norn 1
Got all the important skills

Assassin #2:
Norn 9, Sunspear 6, Asuran 4, Delver 1, Vanguard(almost 1 :D)
Got almost all the important skills

Monk:
Sunspear 7, Lightbringer 2, Asuran 5, Delver 4, Norn 3, Vanguard 2
Got most of the imortant skills

Warrior:
Sundpear 6, Norn 1
Not alot of playing hours on this one

Dervish:
Sunspear 6... that's it :D
Old running character

4. How many titles do you currently have and which one makes you the most proud? Also, what titles are you working on?
Had an old titlehunter with 27 but deleted him cause I didnt have a creditcard, didnt really like him and I wanted a new slot, got 30 on the new ritualist, 14 on my mesmer.
Most proud of Saviour of Luxon and Kurzick

5. Do you use ventrilo and a headset/mic while playing?
Yes both, I do enjoy a good conversation over vent Smile

6. How did you hear a bout SCAR? Please include names if possible.
I had some loose information about SCAR through forums and hearsay, think I also was in the same alliance as SCAR a long time back if my memory doesnt fail me...
If I can remember correctly you guys were recruiting. I asked if you guys had room and I got some basic questions to answere from Sacratus and a minute later he invited me.

7. What do you want to get out of SCAR? And what can you bring to SCAR?
Basicly what I wanted was a chance to play side by side with ppl enjoying Guild Wars and have a love for teamplay. Have a good time and enjoy eachothers company through coordinated gameplay, trying new things and gaining new experience from things I have not been able to do in previous guilds.

8. What other guilds have you been with? Please include length of time with the guild(s)s and reason(s) for leaving.
Abbysal Gadgets [KGB] 5-6 months:
Was guild leader together with my brother and it was an all swedish guild.
Was too busy at the time to fully run an entire guild so I turned officer but still too busy which led to calling it quits and taking care of RL stuff.

"cant remember the full name" [GOLD] 6-7 months:
Was officer pretty much through the entire time but it was pretty much packed with title hunters and not enough teamplay. Think we were in the same alliance as TAM and VILE at that time.
Left pretty much looking for more teamplay and runs not going on in GOLD

And The Phoenix She Cries [CrY] Probably 4-5 months:
Had a pretty good time in CrY for a while and can honestly not remember why I left Neutral

Scions of Carver [SCAR] Think I joined October something so ~7 months (might be off):
I have only had good experiences with SCAR. I love the sense of companionship that radiates from SCAR and will to learn new things and teach new things. I have no quarrel with anyone, everyone is friendly and accepting. All I have been looking for in previous guild I have found in SCAR.

9. Tell me a little about yourself including other hobbies or just share a GW's story.
Well, I'm a simply guy enjoys way too much Guild Wars. Turned unemplyed 2009 so I got too much time on my hands atm and most of it is going towards this game.
When I first tried out Guild Wars I didnt like it at all, thought the UI was weird, skills were strangly balanced and I didnt really like the look of it. I went off to Norway to work for a while and when I got back my brother and a good friend of mine were still playing alot so I kinda jumped in to give it another try and for some reason I got hooked, probably didnt give it a good enough try to begin with.
I had a 6 months break from Guild Wars after playing too much cause it kinda casted a shadow over everything else..
As to my hobbies... as long as I can do something creative I'm happy. I dont have any real passion for anything but some things I like more then others, such as music and art.

10. What elite mission(HM dungeons,FoW/UW/URgoz/DoA) experience do you have and what roles have you played in these missions?
I sincerely didnt have a great deal of experience on dungeons and whatnot before I joined scar, not in the sense of Speed Clears anyway. I had completed FoW, UW, SF, Urgoz and general EotN dungeons and did alot of solo/duo farming. Most was oldschool with just "lets-grab-who-we-can-and-try-to-do-this" sorta approach. Did alot of UW and FoW through Ursan, which was kinda monotonous...

11.How Old are you and where are your from and what time do you usually play? Also, please include the time zone in which you live.
I'm 27 years of age, turning 28 may 16 and I'm from Sweden, you know.. the place with the blond babes :D. I play to much and too often so I'm usually online through out the day. I play on GMT+1, but it's like +2 here in Sweden...
Havent been online just as much the last couple of days though cause of RL stuff and working on stuff for the forum Smile

12. What are you going to do for SCAR and why you desrve a team spot.
I'll bring my will to learn and my gained experience where ever I go and for what ever I do. I do love teamplay and groupruns which is what I have been on alot and definitely want to keep on doing. I got experience with graphical designs which comes in handy to make the forum more attractive :D
I will work on anything I have to better and have/will try and help out as much as I can to keep SCAR in a good state as it already is!

Cheers!
Back to top Go down
skervy
We 0wnz this forum
We 0wnz this forum
skervy

Number of posts : 524
Registration date : 2009-03-03

PostSubject: Re: Nox Coma's application (i r not wantz teh boot pl0x)   Nox Coma's application (i r not wantz teh boot pl0x) I_icon_minitimeFri May 08, 2009 12:08 pm

lol i dont think were really all doing it i just wanted to show a point to certain people about how its possible to learn and form groups easily. and colin for how hes uberleetness7331roflvopterlulzeromgzpwnzrt and all that with his ranger and sin....
Back to top Go down
Baltaas Slaapes
Elite Baltaas Tome
Baltaas Slaapes

Number of posts : 965
Registration date : 2008-12-12

PostSubject: Re: Nox Coma's application (i r not wantz teh boot pl0x)   Nox Coma's application (i r not wantz teh boot pl0x) I_icon_minitimeFri May 08, 2009 12:08 pm

negative , denied !
Back to top Go down
http://www.hiphopz.lv
Sparka
gawd wawking amongst mere cryers
gawd wawking amongst mere cryers
Sparka

Number of posts : 276
Registration date : 2008-12-31

PostSubject: Re: Nox Coma's application (i r not wantz teh boot pl0x)   Nox Coma's application (i r not wantz teh boot pl0x) I_icon_minitimeFri May 08, 2009 12:30 pm

psh. you're not goin anywhere buddy Smile
Back to top Go down
Nox Coma
We 0wnz this forum
We 0wnz this forum
Nox Coma

Number of posts : 541
Registration date : 2009-01-12

PostSubject: Re: Nox Coma's application (i r not wantz teh boot pl0x)   Nox Coma's application (i r not wantz teh boot pl0x) I_icon_minitimeFri May 08, 2009 12:52 pm

I just wanted to do it cause I joined before SCAR had the application thingy. Just did it for fun Smile

Baltaas Slaapes wrote:
negative , denied !
pfft comon ballsack, you know you <3 me :D
Back to top Go down
Unholey
We 0wnz this forum
We 0wnz this forum
Unholey

Number of posts : 736
Registration date : 2008-12-07

PostSubject: Re: Nox Coma's application (i r not wantz teh boot pl0x)   Nox Coma's application (i r not wantz teh boot pl0x) I_icon_minitimeFri May 08, 2009 3:14 pm

skervy wrote:
and colin for how hes uberleetness7331roflvopterlulzeromgzpwnzrt and all that with his ranger and sin....

i know right? like damn im so good
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Nox Coma's application (i r not wantz teh boot pl0x)   Nox Coma's application (i r not wantz teh boot pl0x) I_icon_minitimeFri May 08, 2009 3:56 pm

accepted and thread closed....plz no more applications guys it is funny yes but time consuming as well.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Nox Coma's application (i r not wantz teh boot pl0x)   Nox Coma's application (i r not wantz teh boot pl0x) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Nox Coma's application (i r not wantz teh boot pl0x)
Page 1 of 1