Scions of Carver
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Did you know we are Leet?

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Come hang out with us on FaceBook, CLICK on this link --> Guild Wars Friends waiting on GW2 =)
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
FreeButtons
Who is online?
In total there are 6 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 6 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 266 on Sun Jul 25, 2021 10:34 pm
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Crazy's application.

Go down 
+4
Icy
shadow
Cyvil
Crazy
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Crazy
Nubsauce
Nubsauce

Number of posts : 11
Registration date : 2009-05-05

Crazy's application. Empty
PostSubject: Crazy's application.   Crazy's application. I_icon_minitimeTue May 05, 2009 1:55 pm

IGN: Crazy Uberlord

1. What is your total time played in GW. How old is your account? And which campaigns do you own? I own all campains + EotN expansion. Played 4,184 hours over the past 35 months. (The time is quite low becouse I didn't got a computer over 4 months.)

2. What characters do you have and which campaigns did they complete?
My main:(A/x)Crazy Uberlord - completed all campains.
(W/x)Gurra The Bodyguard - Completed all campains.
(E/x)Chibi Nightfire - Completed all campains but proph.
(Mo/x)Father Crannach - completed all campains but proph and nightfll.
(P/?)Chibi Coldson - completed no campains. (lvl 5 bastard)
(N/x)Gorgarosh Srakozev - Completed Factions.
(Rt/x)Madocs Walking Eyes - completed Faction + EotN.
(D/x)Hero Guard Xjo - completed Nightfall+ EotN.
(And a pvp spot.. often changes/ can be deleated for a mesmer)

3. What pve skills does you main toons have and what rank?
My main as I mentioned above:Crazy Uberlord. All necessary pve skills and r5+ on all eotn titles (working on them almost 24/7 atm). I will start doing sunspear/lightbringer title asfast as I maxed eotn ones.

4. How many titles do you currently have and which one makes you the most proud? Also, what titles are you working on?
My assassin hasn't been my main for a while. So atm 0 titles, but nearly to max alot of them.
My warrior: Gurra the Bodyguard 16 titles maxed. None I'm actually proud of.

5. Do you use ventrilo and a headset/mic while playing?
Ventrilo+mic. Doesn't always got vent on but if you want me there. I go there.

6. How did you hear a bout SCAR? Please include names if possible.
Well I have known SCAR for a long time now. As I was in the same ally a while ago. I also looked you up at Guru. And I know Tomo Sojiro from earlier.

7. What do you want to get out of SCAR? And what can you bring to SCAR?
What I want to get out from SCAR? Well I want to do Speedclears most the time I'm on. And as far I know you are doing them alot. I can give you my experience as assassin. I'm a good perma and likes to give my fellow guildies the experience I know that they don't.

8. What other guilds have you been with? Please include length of time with the guild(s)s and reason(s) for leaving.
I was In [Lord] over a summer and left becouse they didn't act like a guild anymore. Failed at the most thigs we did. Then I turned to [GoDT]. I liked it alot there (were there about 7 months), got alot of friends and such. But suddenly some ppl left and the inactivity growe... When you sometimes asked a question or forming something noone answered. Then Axe The Assassin left to form a ''SC'' Guild named ''Deadly Paradox Society [dPs]. I left [GoDT] for taking part in speedclears with my friends. BUT.. Now there are almost no groups forming.. I think there is too much talking less acting now so I decided to apply to you, and see what happens. And of course there are some not even mentionable guild I've been in.

9. Tell me a little about yourself including other hobbies or just share a GW's story. I don't really got a guild wars story to share for you people. Smile Information about myself as a player: Well I'm an active player that loves taking part in guild evens like uwsc/fowsc/dungeons ect.. I'm always up for a laugh. Outside guild wars in real life I like to be with friends, training (speedskating and athletics). Els there is not much to tell.

10. What elite mission(HM dungeons,FoW/UW/URgoz/DoA) experience do you have and what roles have you played in these missions?
I'm experienced with Underworld,Fissure of Woe nvm can't be arsed to say all. Razz So I'm experienced with almost every elite area dungeons.

11.How Old are you and where are your from and what time do you usually play? Also, please include the time zone in which you live.
I'm 16 years turning 17 in september. I live in Sweden (Motala). The usuall time I'm online is from 16.00-22-00 in the weeks and the weekends can't say( changed alot on what I'm doing) My timezone is GMT +1.

12. What are you going to do for SCAR and why you desrve a team spot.
I will form groups for several speedclears (when I got time for it)
Why I deserve a team spot? It's simple.. I want to do SC. And if I don't know a particular spot in a speedclear, I'm always up for learning it.

Thats what I got to say. Thanks for reading my application. Smile
~Crazy Uberlord~ (btw call me Gurra) ^^
Back to top Go down
Cyvil
My dad is bigger than your dad
My dad is bigger than your dad
Cyvil

Number of posts : 1126
Registration date : 2008-12-07

PostSubject: Re: Crazy's application.   Crazy's application. I_icon_minitimeTue May 05, 2009 2:11 pm

I like the app. Seems you prefer assassin, do you mind filling in other roles as necessary? Do you mind phys-way on occasion?
Back to top Go down
Crazy
Nubsauce
Nubsauce

PostSubject: Re: Crazy's application.   Crazy's application. I_icon_minitimeTue May 05, 2009 2:16 pm

Not at all. If you want me to do it I'll do. Smile
Back to top Go down
shadow
HAS RETURNED AFTER 2 YEARS
shadow

Number of posts : 1346

PostSubject: Re: Crazy's application.   Crazy's application. I_icon_minitimeTue May 05, 2009 2:59 pm

I would like to see more information on the elite area part of the app. More information on what roles you have played, what styles, etc would be nice. other than that, everything else looks decent
Back to top Go down
Crazy
Nubsauce
Nubsauce

PostSubject: Re: Crazy's application.   Crazy's application. I_icon_minitimeTue May 05, 2009 3:01 pm

Thanks. Smile I'll put it up tomorrow becouse I have no time now.
Back to top Go down
shadow
shadow

PostSubject: Re: Crazy's application.   Crazy's application. I_icon_minitimeTue May 05, 2009 3:03 pm

yea sure thats alright, checking the forums constantly Razz good sign
Back to top Go down
Crazy
Nubsauce
Nubsauce

PostSubject: Re: Crazy's application.   Crazy's application. I_icon_minitimeWed May 06, 2009 1:12 am

Hello again. Smile
Here's my information about my experience with elite areas.

Underworld: When Ursan Blessing wasn't nerfed I played it alot. And Did get used to the map.
Now I'm doing uwsc daily as the roles: Chamber,Vale sin,Vale nec,Wastes,Plains,Pits. (still learning pools + mtn) So UwSc is what I enjoy most now.

Fissure of Woe: I have played alot of balanced-way there as D/Rt + Mo/E. Now when I play FoW it's all about SC. I'm learning the perma spots atm including MT. But I usually play RoJ, can happen I play cryer too.

Domain of Anguish: Well actually.. I've never completed it. But I have done all quests (different characters) So I see this guild as a very good opportunity to get experienced with Domains of Anguish. Can play sin+ele+derv+war there.

Bogroot Growths: Also called FrogSc. Well I like that sc alot since I'm very experienced with it. I have played both as Sliver to cryer to the tank role. If you doesn't do this dungeon as I'm guessing you are.. I'm going to form alot of groups here for this dungeon.

Frostmaw's Burrows: Hmmm I only completed it twice, so It's not that great to be honest.. But If you are doing them I'll join partys for it to gain even more exp.

Shards of Orr: I have played SoO as discord and also doing it 600/smite sometimes. (I'm not that good at 600/smite) If there is runs including assassin, don't think I won't be there as Crazy Uberlord. :D

Catacombs of Kathandrax: This is a great dungeon in my opinion. Need no cons ftw. Razz I have played RoJ, cryer, HB, perma there. And I've also tried 2 assassins there. (1 sin goes kill hte boss and awaits the second one to come, then just thoose 2 run for next lvl.)

Urrgoz Warren: Haha the one I don't like. ^^ / I have only played cryer in there completed it twice or trice not more.

Raven's Point: Love this place totaly. Discord is what I play there.

Can't think of another dungeon/elite mission now so here you get my information about it. Smile

Thanks for reading ~Crazy~
Back to top Go down
Icy
We 0wnz this forum
We 0wnz this forum
Icy

Number of posts : 826
Registration date : 2009-01-04

PostSubject: Re: Crazy's application.   Crazy's application. I_icon_minitimeWed May 06, 2009 1:50 am

Haha, you have no idea how obsessed we are with frog-farm, but you'll see a new build Smile

Looks good to be; A+, love to come on some Raven's point SCs with you when you decide to form ^^

And yes, we use a smiter/600/perma + 5 RoJ's to clear SoO so you can come on your sin Wink
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Crazy's application.   Crazy's application. I_icon_minitimeWed May 06, 2009 3:02 am

looks delightful but i can bet alot of money when john sees it he'll be the sad news bringer with the common phrase | sorry we are full | in that case i recommend the alliance some1 else will post websites they are on and you will feel like your in the guild anyway i can't remember the last run i did without atleast 1/2 an alliance team and this is great since they do the same as us and ac is quite active
Back to top Go down
skervy
We 0wnz this forum
We 0wnz this forum
skervy

Number of posts : 524
Registration date : 2009-03-03

PostSubject: Re: Crazy's application.   Crazy's application. I_icon_minitimeWed May 06, 2009 4:08 am

boo i say let him in here just cause of the uwsc and frogs Razz id be pretty dissapointed if this app get denied or turned to another guild after all the talk of members thinking only officers can make groups. this guy aint even a member yet and already talking about forming groups Razz
Back to top Go down
Stabbed
1337 Cryer
1337 Cryer
Stabbed

Number of posts : 143
Registration date : 2009-03-13

PostSubject: Re: Crazy's application.   Crazy's application. I_icon_minitimeWed May 06, 2009 4:38 am

ya, we need MOAR sweds in scar aswell :D
Back to top Go down
Baltaas Slaapes
Elite Baltaas Tome
Baltaas Slaapes

Number of posts : 965
Registration date : 2008-12-12

PostSubject: Re: Crazy's application.   Crazy's application. I_icon_minitimeWed May 06, 2009 9:09 am

yes atm ,

lets see what other officiers say
Back to top Go down
http://www.hiphopz.lv
Crazy
Nubsauce
Nubsauce

PostSubject: Re: Crazy's application.   Crazy's application. I_icon_minitimeWed May 06, 2009 9:28 am

Hah. Smile What's the big deal of forming a group? ^^
1st: Isn't hard.
2: It's fun. Razz
3: I love to reject pugs and take guild/ally members instead Razz

´
The Discord-way Raven's Point is only 2man. That's the fastest way..
Back to top Go down
Baltaas Slaapes
Elite Baltaas Tome
Baltaas Slaapes

Number of posts : 965
Registration date : 2008-12-12

PostSubject: Re: Crazy's application.   Crazy's application. I_icon_minitimeWed May 06, 2009 9:42 am

whats happen if u are the pug ?
Back to top Go down
http://www.hiphopz.lv
Crazy
Nubsauce
Nubsauce

PostSubject: Re: Crazy's application.   Crazy's application. I_icon_minitimeWed May 06, 2009 9:44 am

If I'm the pug.. hmm lets see Razz I would kick myself? Remember I said (''kicking pugs and take guild/ally members instead'') :D
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Crazy's application.   Crazy's application. I_icon_minitimeWed May 06, 2009 10:11 am

Ok so as Kelly was saying, "here comes the bringer of bad news". SCAR is currently full with a waiting list but we would love to have you in the alliance. Our sister guild OHX is a great guild, in the alliance, and joining them now means getting in SCAR's teams faster. There forum information is: http://forums.ohxguild.com

Crazy I would like to hear what you have to say before i close this application.
Back to top Go down
Crazy
Nubsauce
Nubsauce

PostSubject: Re: Crazy's application.   Crazy's application. I_icon_minitimeWed May 06, 2009 10:20 am

So why don't you put me up in your waiting list while I'm in OHX?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Crazy's application.   Crazy's application. I_icon_minitimeWed May 06, 2009 10:23 am

When you join OHX then you are with them for life as we have a no guild hopping policy in SCAR. OHX is our "sister" guild and not a guild that feeds into SCAR. The thing is Crazy is that SCAR is full and we RARELY if ever have ppl leave. The best thign for you to do is join OHX or another of our fine guilds and you will be able to enjoy everything SCAR has to offer. This alliance is very integrated and does more together then other alliances. I hope that this explanatin is sufficient and I sincerely hope you make a formal apllication to OHX.
Back to top Go down
TomoSojiro
gawd wawking amongst mere cryers
TomoSojiro

Number of posts : 367
Registration date : 2008-12-18

PostSubject: Re: Crazy's application.   Crazy's application. I_icon_minitimeWed May 06, 2009 11:43 am

i agree a full 100% with what John stated above here
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Crazy's application.   Crazy's application. I_icon_minitimeWed May 06, 2009 11:58 am

seriously alliance is like being in the guild 100% like i said we run together not guild first
Back to top Go down
Crazy
Nubsauce
Nubsauce

PostSubject: Re: Crazy's application.   Crazy's application. I_icon_minitimeWed May 06, 2009 12:22 pm

Okey thanks. Smile

o.O I spent 40 minutes at making my application to them but.... I had 2-3 questions left and what happend.. I got relog to where you first make the application.. So there was 40 minutes of waste.. You know about this maybe?
Back to top Go down
shadow
shadow

PostSubject: Re: Crazy's application.   Crazy's application. I_icon_minitimeWed May 06, 2009 12:50 pm

copy and paste this app onto their forums?
idk what ohx policy is but you can try that Razz
Back to top Go down
Crazy
Nubsauce
Nubsauce

PostSubject: Re: Crazy's application.   Crazy's application. I_icon_minitimeWed May 06, 2009 1:16 pm

I made a new one.. They are not even simmiilar.
Back to top Go down
TomoSojiro
TomoSojiro

PostSubject: Re: Crazy's application.   Crazy's application. I_icon_minitimeThu May 07, 2009 3:35 am

well i heard some things about you...

your age perhaps do u have 3 b-days a year?

Also did u ragequit a few times on groups?

And stop pm'ing me 5x a day.
Back to top Go down
shadow
shadow

PostSubject: Re: Crazy's application.   Crazy's application. I_icon_minitimeThu May 07, 2009 12:59 pm

tomo do you know him? Past experiences . .current ones?
Do you support his app?
explain more on your post please
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Crazy's application.   Crazy's application. I_icon_minitimeThu May 07, 2009 1:16 pm

he has applied to OHX.

/closed
Back to top Go down
TomoSojiro
TomoSojiro

PostSubject: Re: Crazy's application.   Crazy's application. I_icon_minitimeThu May 07, 2009 7:07 pm

well its closed, but i heard things about him. He lied about his age on other guilds appli's and he's spamming me with pm;s daily.

Also he has a chip on his shoulder towards his current guild cuz he is on SCAR's waiting list which he isnt
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Crazy's application.   Crazy's application. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Crazy's application.
Page 1 of 1