Scions of Carver
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Did you know we are Leet?

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Come hang out with us on FaceBook, CLICK on this link --> Guild Wars Friends waiting on GW2 =)
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
FreeButtons
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 266 on Sun Jul 25, 2021 10:34 pm
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Deuz application

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
machina
Nubsauce
Nubsauce

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2008-12-28

Deuz application Empty
PostSubject: Deuz application   Deuz application I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 28, 2008 7:02 am

IGN:
1. What is your total time played in GW's, and which campaigns do you own?
36 Months and I own every campaign but GWEN.
2. What is your main character and secondary characters?
main character would be monk, secondary would be warrior.
3. How many titles do you currently have and which one makes you the most proud?
Well, I currently have around 6-7 and that is mostly because I haven't dedicated myself to hunt them all in specific. I just like to keep it fresh sometimes. The one im most proud of would be my rank 7 wolf because its not a tiger yet... Razz
4. Do you use ventrilo and a headset/mic while playing?
yes, I come from a competitive scene so lots of comm.
5. How did you hear a bout SCAR?
I read up on the Guildwars Guru site.
6. What do you want to get out of SCAR?
I guess im looking for people that enjoy the game as much as i do and a few friendships along the way never hurt anybody.
7. What other guilds have you been with?
my own guild Project Luna...long defunct. and several other HOH, GVG and PVE guilds.
8. Tell me a little about yourself including other hobbies or just share a GW's story.
Well, I actually started playing this game because my ex got me into it. I never really liked MMO's because I thought that there was no fast
paced action in it....the high level pvp proved me wrong. after a while, she couldn't even get my attention and soon i was in love...LOL.
well, to make story short....why dont I just talk about this over vent.....fingers got kinda tired.
9. What elite mission(HM dungeons,FoW/UW/URgoz/DoA) experience do you have and what roles have you played in these missions?
well, at one point in time, I was in the first group to clear kanaxai (monk). I have some UW 1st room clears on youtube...pretty fast ones for old school builds (monk). and a random one here and there. plenty of fow clears as all professions... and some HM UW clears when they used to be fun. :D
Back to top Go down
PrideMcKay
My dad is bigger than your dad
My dad is bigger than your dad
PrideMcKay

Number of posts : 1157
Registration date : 2008-12-08

Deuz application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Deuz application   Deuz application I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 28, 2008 8:29 am

This is hard, I like the fact you use Ventrilo a lot and you seem kinda experienced as well. But you don't have GWEN, which is quite a problem, because our teambuilds require a lot of GWEN skills so you'd probably not be able to fit in any. If your not planning to get GWEN anytime soon, I think we can't approve. I'd like to hear more officer backup here.
Back to top Go down
Guru O Geto [ToA]
We 0wnz this forum
We 0wnz this forum
Guru O Geto [ToA]

Number of posts : 770
Registration date : 2008-12-08

Deuz application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Deuz application   Deuz application I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 28, 2008 9:00 am

I gotta agree with McKay , lack of EotN is a big drawback, SCAR is based mostly on dungeon speedclears. You seem like a experienced player, especially in pvp scene, though I myself think unfortunately we cannot approve. You could get EotN and come back later, beating EotN takes only like one day, so that shouldnt be a problem.

Also you didnt mention anything about your age, where are ya from and other hobbies rather than Guild Wars.
Back to top Go down
Morrigan Lockhart
gawd wawking amongst mere cryers
gawd wawking amongst mere cryers
Morrigan Lockhart

Number of posts : 461
Registration date : 2008-12-07

Deuz application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Deuz application   Deuz application I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 28, 2008 1:12 pm

I agree with McKay and Guru, most of our runs do involve the use of EoTN PvE skills. Your application looks very nice. Perhaps in the future when you purchase EoTN we will be able to approve your application.
Back to top Go down

Deuz application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Deuz application   Deuz application I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 28, 2008 1:54 pm

Awesome application until i read you dont have EotN....the guru thread i posted specifically stated that we are THE "HM Dungeon" guild. So with your experience and vent if you were to pick up EotN and grind in there for a bit, you would be perfect for SCAR but its a no for now.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Deuz application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Deuz application   Deuz application I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Deuz application
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Scions of Carver :: Scions of Carver :: Applications to SCAR :: Member Applications-
Jump to: