Scions of Carver
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Did you know we are Leet?

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Come hang out with us on FaceBook, CLICK on this link --> Guild Wars Friends waiting on GW2 =)
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
FreeButtons
Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 266 on Sun Jul 25, 2021 10:34 pm
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Tank Maxx ~SCAR Application~

Go down 
+5
shadow
PrideMcKay
Cyvil
Jago Doremon
Quash
9 posters
AuthorMessage
tank

Tank Maxx ~SCAR Application~ Empty
PostSubject: Tank Maxx ~SCAR Application~   Tank Maxx ~SCAR Application~ I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 13, 2009 12:04 pm

1. Total time played: 6,012 hours over 48months. I own all campaigns.

2. I have one character of each profession, and have completed all campaigns on my warrior.
3. All, and all maxed.

4. i have 24 max titles at the minute, and my drunkard one makes me most proud, as i did it legit.

5. yes, i do Smile

6. my old buddy sacratus ignis told me i should join, so here i am Smile

7. I can bring fun to scar, and just want to get along with people and have fun dong dungeons and making the odd bit of cash! Smile

8. Zealots Of Shiverpeak [ZoS] - left because nobody did anything (dungeons, VQs, etc.)

9. I am an average guy who likes gaming and music. i love to play gw, and like making friends. i hate drama.

10. Mainly play tanks, and have done all elite places.

11.I play around the clock, all the time in the GMT time zone, from scotland, and i am 16.

12. I will hopefully take part in everything and make some friends, i eserve a spot, because i am aspiring to make some new friends, and have fun with people.
:D
Back to top Go down
Quash
I rulez like DoA
I rulez like DoA
Quash

Number of posts : 216
Registration date : 2008-12-07

PostSubject: Re: Tank Maxx ~SCAR Application~   Tank Maxx ~SCAR Application~ I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 13, 2009 12:09 pm

Regarding #2, is your warrior the only profession to complete all campaigns. What campaigns has your other professions completed, as well as what pve-only skills do those other profession have?

Assuming Sac is vouching for you, I have no problem approving pending tryout.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tank Maxx ~SCAR Application~   Tank Maxx ~SCAR Application~ I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 13, 2009 12:18 pm

I am with Quash here....

please expand on which characters have completed what, and what main PVE skills they have.
Back to top Go down
Jago Doremon
1337 Cryer
1337 Cryer
Jago Doremon

Number of posts : 101
Registration date : 2009-02-13

PostSubject: Re: Tank Maxx ~SCAR Application~   Tank Maxx ~SCAR Application~ I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 13, 2009 1:26 pm

I agree that Sac vouching for you is a big plus, but at the same time, I am not very impressed by this application. There is a very severe lack of detail here. None of the questions are answered thoroughly.

When/How long were you in ZoS?

You say that you mainly play tanks, but you don't say what you normally do. How do you spend your time in game? Do you do dungeons, vq? Answering questions like these could be very helpful.

I'd like to hear from Sac on this as well. Otherwise, I would not approve of this app.

/no from me right now
Back to top Go down
Cyvil
My dad is bigger than your dad
Cyvil

Number of posts : 1126

PostSubject: Re: Tank Maxx ~SCAR Application~   Tank Maxx ~SCAR Application~ I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 13, 2009 1:39 pm

Sac - Rather than making this guy redo his application, can you say something that will make us feel good? If you recommended that he apply, I assume that you think he will fit in. I would also guess that you have test driven him, so to speak.
Back to top Go down
PrideMcKay
PrideMcKay

Number of posts : 1157
Registration date : 2008-12-08

PostSubject: Re: Tank Maxx ~SCAR Application~   Tank Maxx ~SCAR Application~ I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 13, 2009 1:55 pm

so either, expand your application or Sac make us change our minds.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tank Maxx ~SCAR Application~   Tank Maxx ~SCAR Application~ I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 13, 2009 3:38 pm

he is not joining no question he is a pervert not a chance why im
here and im sorry to every1 but F*** off weirdo, i and tank have previously met in 1 of my guild attempts to which we were friends he then out of the blue called me all names under the sun after i had an arguement with him kneeled infront of me and said lick out, which he tried to say was his friend, ofcourse i didn't believe him, this was obviously intentional since he later admitted it to me later on im sorry if that statement was completely out of order but i think any woman would understand just how angry i was, its pretty much violation, i've stayed away from him and he appologised but being in the same guild as him is not a priority of mine, i should have explained straight away and for that im sorry but this guy makes me creep

Last edited by kelly j - mean girl on Tue Apr 14, 2009 10:37 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Cyvil
Cyvil

PostSubject: Re: Tank Maxx ~SCAR Application~   Tank Maxx ~SCAR Application~ I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 13, 2009 4:02 pm

Kelly, where did that come from?
Back to top Go down
shadow
HAS RETURNED AFTER 2 YEARS
HAS RETURNED AFTER 2 YEARS
shadow

Number of posts : 1346

PostSubject: Re: Tank Maxx ~SCAR Application~   Tank Maxx ~SCAR Application~ I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 13, 2009 5:13 pm

lolwtf kelly?
Back to top Go down
Divine
Mallyx is my Homeboy
Mallyx is my Homeboy
Divine

Number of posts : 859

PostSubject: Re: Tank Maxx ~SCAR Application~   Tank Maxx ~SCAR Application~ I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 13, 2009 6:27 pm

if sac says yes, i say yes, but yeah kelly...wtf?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tank Maxx ~SCAR Application~   Tank Maxx ~SCAR Application~ I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 13, 2009 11:34 pm

Kelly can u plz explain, Sac plz expand, and Tank plz answer the questions.
Back to top Go down
Sabriel
Nørwægiån Låddiæ
Nørwægiån Låddiæ
Sabriel

Number of posts : 621
Registration date : 2009-02-26

PostSubject: Re: Tank Maxx ~SCAR Application~   Tank Maxx ~SCAR Application~ I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 14, 2009 4:29 am

agree with kelly. (btw shes edited her post)
Back to top Go down
skervy
We 0wnz this forum
We 0wnz this forum
skervy

Number of posts : 524
Registration date : 2009-03-03

PostSubject: Re: Tank Maxx ~SCAR Application~   Tank Maxx ~SCAR Application~ I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 14, 2009 4:35 am

i dont know from what i heard from kelly i would say overreaction to a fight in my opinion. need the other side of the story
Back to top Go down
Quash
I rulez like DoA
I rulez like DoA
Quash

Number of posts : 216

PostSubject: Re: Tank Maxx ~SCAR Application~   Tank Maxx ~SCAR Application~ I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 14, 2009 9:37 am

kelly j - mean girl wrote:
he is not joining no question he is a pervert not a chance why im
here and im sorry to every1 but F*** off weirdo, i and tank have previously met in 1 of my guild attempts to which we were friends he then out of the blue called me all names under the sun after i had an arguement with him kneeled infront of me and said lick out, which he tried to say was hid friend ofcourse i didn't believe him making this obviously intentional since he later admitted it to me later on im sorry if that statement was completely out of order but i think any woman would understand just how angry i was, its pre violation over the interent or not i've stayed away from him and he had appologised but being in the same guild as him is not a priority of mine, i should have explained straight away and for that im sorry but this guy makes me creep

uhhhh...wut?
Back to top Go down
Cyvil
Cyvil

PostSubject: Re: Tank Maxx ~SCAR Application~   Tank Maxx ~SCAR Application~ I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 14, 2009 9:44 am

The guy offended Kelly in game, and now makes her uncomfortable. It looks like accepting Tank, will result in Kelly leaving SCAR.

Whether this makes sense to any of us, or not, is irrelevant in my opinion. If I understand this correctly, the decision to be made is whether or not we accept the application of a new member, at the risk of losing an existing member.

It would certainly help if Sac chimed in here.
Back to top Go down
Tank

PostSubject: Re: Tank Maxx ~SCAR Application~   Tank Maxx ~SCAR Application~ I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 14, 2009 9:53 am

wow what are you talking about? :S id never do that Surprised
Back to top Go down
tank

PostSubject: Re: Tank Maxx ~SCAR Application~   Tank Maxx ~SCAR Application~ I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 14, 2009 9:56 am

well, I enojy dungeons, vanquishes, and having fun in game, trying out some new builds, and if i fail, ill look at where i have gone wrong. i am NOT a mean person at all.

i have also completed factions and prophecies on my assasin, ele, and monk, and have a necro half way through all games.
Back to top Go down
tank

PostSubject: Re: Tank Maxx ~SCAR Application~   Tank Maxx ~SCAR Application~ I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 14, 2009 10:01 am

Yes, you do need the other side of the story, and that you shall get.

I had just been on holiday for 2 weeks, in california I got back to kelly PMing me and hassling me about this. I explained to her that my friend had been watching my account, while i was away. so i returned to a menagirie of foul language in my chat window..
Back to top Go down
tank

PostSubject: Re: Tank Maxx ~SCAR Application~   Tank Maxx ~SCAR Application~ I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 14, 2009 10:05 am

and, erm.. sabriel.. you WILL need to read the other end of the story dude.
Back to top Go down
tank

PostSubject: Re: Tank Maxx ~SCAR Application~   Tank Maxx ~SCAR Application~ I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 14, 2009 10:06 am

i was in zos for a little under 4 months.
Back to top Go down
Haunted Dream
That pierced guy
That pierced guy
Haunted Dream

Number of posts : 1424
Registration date : 2008-12-18

PostSubject: Re: Tank Maxx ~SCAR Application~   Tank Maxx ~SCAR Application~ I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 14, 2009 10:13 am

learn to use edit. W/e has happened between both you and kelly needs to come to light. I don't know if we need to get you both on vent and talk it out or what. Kelly is a great player to the guild, and I personally would rather have an existing member then a new member. Sac can vouch for you I'm sure, but i would like Sac to chime in on this as well.
Back to top Go down
tank

PostSubject: Re: Tank Maxx ~SCAR Application~   Tank Maxx ~SCAR Application~ I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 14, 2009 10:23 am

well, considering i am a "guest" i am unable to use the "edit" feature. I am very upfront when it comes to apologizing, and i will be the better person, that is if i AM accepted, to come on vent and chat this over.
Back to top Go down
tank

PostSubject: Re: Tank Maxx ~SCAR Application~   Tank Maxx ~SCAR Application~ I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 14, 2009 10:24 am

i do think its rather prejudice that you judge me before talking to me, or playing with me, because of something you've heard.
Back to top Go down
Haunted Dream
That pierced guy
That pierced guy
Haunted Dream

Number of posts : 1424
Registration date : 2008-12-18

PostSubject: Re: Tank Maxx ~SCAR Application~   Tank Maxx ~SCAR Application~ I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 14, 2009 10:29 am

yes but there is no reason to reply 5 times in a row, you should of consolidated your post into 1 post. It really isn't that hard to do. Yes i think getting both you and kelly and most of us on vent is the best thing. That way we can hear both sides of the story, but like i said before, existing member>new member. Plus i want Sac to chime in as well.

I am not prejudice. I am going from what i have heard from another member, a member i have respect for and have played with for awhile. Regardless from what has happened in the past, we need to get yall on vent and talk it over.
Back to top Go down
Tank

PostSubject: Re: Tank Maxx ~SCAR Application~   Tank Maxx ~SCAR Application~ I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 14, 2009 10:34 am

yes, ok and sorry for spamming on the site, i replied once i seen something not taking time to cramm it all into one.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tank Maxx ~SCAR Application~   Tank Maxx ~SCAR Application~ I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 14, 2009 1:25 pm

I have spoken with Sac and Kelly and i am declining this application.

/closed
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tank Maxx ~SCAR Application~   Tank Maxx ~SCAR Application~ I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 14, 2009 1:26 pm

If this was Guru... you would be on vacation right now. Twisted Evil

This thread is ummmm odd, for lack of better word.

As much as I respect Sac, if you offended Kelly, I'm sorry but unless she is comfortable with having you around... it's a no from me.

Going back to your application....

tank wrote:
well, I enojy dungeons, vanquishes, and having fun in game, trying out some new builds, and if i fail, ill look at where i have gone wrong. i am NOT a mean person at all.

i have also completed factions and prophecies on my assasin, ele, and monk, and have a necro half way through all games.

If you want to join Scar, we should not have to be pulling teeth to get information out of you. I still don't know which characters have completed what, if they have completed EoTN, and what PVE skills they have, what dungeons you have completed with them....

If you do reply... please keep it to 1 post.

for me right now... it's a no.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tank Maxx ~SCAR Application~   Tank Maxx ~SCAR Application~ I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Tank Maxx ~SCAR Application~
Page 1 of 1