Scions of Carver
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Did you know we are Leet?

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Come hang out with us on FaceBook, CLICK on this link --> Guild Wars Friends waiting on GW2 =)
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
FreeButtons
Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

Most users ever online was 266 on Sun Jul 25, 2021 10:34 pm
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Kin Of The Reaper, Application

Go down 
+2
Fallen Armageddon
soulstorm
6 posters
AuthorMessage
soulstorm
Nubsauce
Nubsauce

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2008-12-27

Kin Of The Reaper, Application Empty
PostSubject: Kin Of The Reaper, Application   Kin Of The Reaper, Application I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 27, 2008 5:33 am

IGN:Kin Of The Reaper
1. 1,602 Hours played, All campaigns and the expansion
2. Kin Of The Reaper(main),I Need A Dam Bip(UW farmer), Sams Little Ele(secondary)
3. N/A(characters got erased)
4. Yes i love chatting with people on vent,you get to know them better as a person
5. I have seen many people around from there.
6. More game knowledge,and friends
7. SNOW alliance,Kaiz(Creator of the original DoA build,First to clear all 4 maps in 1 run),Fearless empire.
8. I like to play around with C++,meet up with old friends on vent,i also like to take bike rides along the river i live by.
9. Well,i have been through all of UW/FoW/DoA,and my fav... The Deep. From what i can remember i played monk or ele most of the time.

P.S. my account was hacked about a year ago,it wasn't stolen but the person did delete all of my toons except my Perma-Pre toon. and after that happened i took a long break up until a week or two ago. so i am a little out of date on the new builds but i still remember most of the missions.this is also why i don't have any titles,i am working on getting my toons through missions and what not.

Last edited by soulstorm on Sat Dec 27, 2008 3:28 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Fallen Armageddon
Capt. Jean Luc Picard, USS Enterprise
Capt. Jean Luc Picard, USS Enterprise
Fallen Armageddon

Number of posts : 402
Registration date : 2008-12-07

PostSubject: Re: Kin Of The Reaper, Application   Kin Of The Reaper, Application I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 27, 2008 6:55 am

It seems your copy and paste button didnt work.

It sucks to be hacked we have a few people in the guild including our leader that has been hacked.

With you being hacked and just recently coming back to me it seems your just piddling around doing all the normal stuff probably don't have a good list of EotN pve only skills and not a very wide character choice to play on. Also you didn't mention what professions you did have you just put the names from what I tell from your names

Kin of the Reape=Dervish maybe?
I need a Dam Bip=monk?
and sams little ele=im guessing Ele?

Gonna let you see if you can answer some more and let a few more people look at this application.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/murfman06
soulstorm
Nubsauce
Nubsauce

PostSubject: Re: Kin Of The Reaper, Application   Kin Of The Reaper, Application I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 27, 2008 7:11 am

I am 16, I live in California.
i have:
Keeneye Longshot x~PvP Ranger 20
I Need A Dam Bip~Monk 20
Ixl Necrophobia Ixl~ Necro 5
Kin Of The Reaper~Warrior 20
Leader Of Charr~ Warrior 10(Perma-Pre)
Sams Little Ele~Elementalist 20
Stacey Lewis~Assassin 20

I have been dabling around on these toons since i got hacked but now i am back for good,i just need to find a group of players who i can play with that are fun to hang around with an to do runs with. now that i have been looking over my toons, i would have to say it would be better off if i played my monk as my main since he has alot more exp and i have a fantastic PvE build for him.I feel that he would be more of a help than my warrior would since i made my war for solo UW runs and he has a limited amount of skills. as far as PvE only skills my Ele has beaten EoTN so i would have her availible for dungeons until i get my monk through.

Last edited by soulstorm on Sat Dec 27, 2008 1:34 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Guru O Geto [ToA]
We 0wnz this forum
We 0wnz this forum
Guru O Geto [ToA]

Number of posts : 770
Registration date : 2008-12-08

PostSubject: Re: Kin Of The Reaper, Application   Kin Of The Reaper, Application I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 27, 2008 9:15 am

How old are you , where are you from ? We always like to hear that.
Back to top Go down
PrideMcKay
My dad is bigger than your dad
PrideMcKay

Number of posts : 1157

PostSubject: Re: Kin Of The Reaper, Application   Kin Of The Reaper, Application I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 27, 2008 2:57 pm

This is a difficult one, I tend to say yes. What do other officers think about this?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kin Of The Reaper, Application   Kin Of The Reaper, Application I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 28, 2008 2:12 pm

I feel very srry for you about being hacked as i myself have had it happen. I wish you the very best in GW's but i think im going to decline this application sinceyour still working on building toons. Most ppl in SCAR have r4-r6 koab titles and have finished doing the lesser grind.
Back to top Go down
soulstorm
Nubsauce
Nubsauce

PostSubject: Re: Kin Of The Reaper, Application   Kin Of The Reaper, Application I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 28, 2008 2:55 pm

understood
Back to top Go down
Unholey
We 0wnz this forum
We 0wnz this forum
Unholey

Number of posts : 736

PostSubject: Re: Kin Of The Reaper, Application   Kin Of The Reaper, Application I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 28, 2008 7:35 pm

like holy ballsacks, being hacked and having ur stuff stolen is one thing, i could recover from that, but having ur chars deleted for me would be like /wtfomguninstallandwaitforgw2
Back to top Go down
Cyvil
Cyvil

Number of posts : 1126

PostSubject: Re: Kin Of The Reaper, Application   Kin Of The Reaper, Application I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 28, 2008 7:39 pm

Unholey wrote:
like holy ballsacks, being hacked and having ur stuff stolen is one thing, i could recover from that, but having ur chars deleted for me would be like /wtfomguninstallandwaitforgw2

Did you have a point? If you did, I am afraid I missed it. Are you saying accept, or are you suggesting that he/she quit the game entirely?
Back to top Go down
PrideMcKay
PrideMcKay

Number of posts : 1157

PostSubject: Re: Kin Of The Reaper, Application   Kin Of The Reaper, Application I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 28, 2008 7:54 pm

doesn't really matter anymore, John already declined.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kin Of The Reaper, Application   Kin Of The Reaper, Application I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Kin Of The Reaper, Application
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Scions of Carver :: Scions of Carver :: Applications to SCAR :: Member Applications-
Jump to: