Scions of Carver
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Did you know we are Leet?

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Come hang out with us on FaceBook, CLICK on this link --> Guild Wars Friends waiting on GW2 =)
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
FreeButtons
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 266 on Sun Jul 25, 2021 10:34 pm
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Kz App to SCAR

Go down 
+10
skervy
Cyvil
Quash
Divine
Haunted Dream
Morrigan Lockhart
Jago Doremon
WarriorTheKnown
shadow
Kyieren
14 posters
AuthorMessage
Kyieren
Nubsauce
Nubsauce

Number of posts : 9
Registration date : 2009-03-30

Kz App to SCAR Empty
PostSubject: Kz App to SCAR   Kz App to SCAR I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 31, 2009 8:38 pm

IGN: Kz Alterego

1. What is your total time played in GW. How old is your account? And which campaigns do you own?
4,002 hrs, 38 months, all campaigns
2. What characters do you have and which campaigns did they complete?
Necro is my title whore, I <3 her very much. But I also have a Sin, Monk, Ranger, Rit and Derv in various stages throughout the campaigns. In anticipation of applying, I was told I need to get a PvE Mez rolling, so I've just begun to work on her. Hopefully will have her through NF soon, GWEN to follow.
3. What pve skills does you main toons have and what rank?
I am 100% unlocked - have tons of tomes, and can pick up anything a PvE char doesn't already have.

4. How many titles do you currently have and which one makes you the most proud? Also, what titles are you working on?
Currently I have 27 titles. Legendary Skill Hunter, done before GWEN, no consumables, no crazy broken PvE skills…
As for what I'm working on, Kurz, Sweet Tooth, Drunkard.

5. Do you use ventrilo and a headset/mic while playing?
Yes I do, and its not broken or fuzzy.

6. How did you hear a bout SCAR? Please include names if possible.
Jago aka Will Farm For Ectos and Guinness

7. What do you want to get out of SCAR? And what can you bring to SCAR?
High-end PvE fun, structured, challenging. I can bring giggles, smiles...oh you mean useful stuff?? I'm a team player, take direction well, ask questions, I'm consistent and make an active effort to have good grammar.

8. What other guilds have you been with? Please include length of time with the guild(s) and reason(s) for leaving.
Shadow Knights [SK] & [Jeep] (sister guilds at the time) was with them for about 13 months. After the Celestial Tournament, SK took a break, and never recovered. Spent a few months bouncing between other guilds also trying to rebuild post-Celestial Tournament. I ended up with Strike Force - they have several guilds including a core-GvG, HA, Casual, and PvP Testing guild. I have 3 accounts spread across these guilds and I've been with them for 18-19 months. I'll continue to keep 2 of my accounts in their guilds for PvP and other casual play. But I'm looking for something more high-end and frequent for my primary account.

9. Tell me a little about yourself including other hobbies or just share a GW's story.
I'm a working professional for a Fortune 300 company. When I'm not online playing GW, I enjoy spending time with my Jeep (frame up rebuild of a 1976 CJ7, complete with engine swap), auto shows, drag racing, pretty much anything that's shiny and has a big purring engine.
10. What elite mission (HM dungeons, FoW/UW/URgoz/DoA) experience do you have and what roles have you played in these missions?
I've completed all HM dungeons multiple times, most of them too frequently to count. I enjoy HM FoW, but don't get to run it often enough. I used run 2 man UW teams, N/Mo and trappers, but its been a VERY long time.

11.How Old are you and where are your from and what time do you usually play? Also, please include the time zone in which you live.
I am in my mid-30s (you should know, its never polite to ask a woman her age, j/k). I live in southern California, and I'm in the Pacific Time zone. I am available for GW play typically after 7:00 pm PST and on weekends

12. What are you going to do for SCAR and why you deserve a team spot.
I hope to be an active and participating member, foster good communication, assist guildies and alliance-mates with various runs. I'd like to better my skills and become someone who can be relied on to perform on the top of my game. As for why I deserve a spot, I believe you'll find me to be a quality player, with a mind towards team work.
Back to top Go down
shadow
HAS RETURNED AFTER 2 YEARS
shadow

Number of posts : 1346
Registration date : 2008-12-07

Kz App to SCAR Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kz App to SCAR   Kz App to SCAR I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 31, 2009 8:46 pm

changed so its not purple . . sorry hurt my eyes
can u inform us on the "various stages throughout the campaign"
like how far. . etc anycampaigns done at all. . ?
Back to top Go down
WarriorTheKnown
1337 Cryer
1337 Cryer
WarriorTheKnown

Number of posts : 181
Registration date : 2009-02-04

Kz App to SCAR Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kz App to SCAR   Kz App to SCAR I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 31, 2009 8:52 pm

Talked to James about her, he spoke very well of her. /approve from me.
Back to top Go down
Jago Doremon
1337 Cryer
1337 Cryer
Jago Doremon

Number of posts : 101
Registration date : 2009-02-13

Kz App to SCAR Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kz App to SCAR   Kz App to SCAR I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 31, 2009 8:58 pm

K! You finally got your app in! Kz is a friend of mine I've played with for quite a while. As she said in her app, she is a very good listener, and loves to join in whenever something gets started.

I would definitely like to see her around, and get her up to speed on our runs.

Last edited by Jago Doremon on Tue Mar 31, 2009 9:05 pm; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : grammatical error :D)
Back to top Go down
Morrigan Lockhart
gawd wawking amongst mere cryers
Morrigan Lockhart

Number of posts : 461

Kz App to SCAR Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kz App to SCAR   Kz App to SCAR I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 31, 2009 9:02 pm

Spoke with her on vent, seems very nice and would be great fit in SCAR. I approve.
Back to top Go down
Kyieren
Nubsauce
Nubsauce

Number of posts : 9
Registration date : 2009-03-30

Kz App to SCAR Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kz App to SCAR   Kz App to SCAR I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 31, 2009 9:16 pm

Shadow - sorry about the purple (you'll come to find that its my favourite colour - hair, armor and all).

To answer your question about the various stages in the campaigns, its a bit difficult to enumerate exactly how far each of my characters are, as I have 16 characters. Granted, some are PvP, but still, it would be tremendously time consuming to begin logging into each one and bouncing from Tyria to Cantha to Elona to EotN, I am confident in saying that most of my pertinent characters are near/past most of the serious/HM areas of the various campaigns.
Back to top Go down
Haunted Dream
That pierced guy
That pierced guy
Haunted Dream

Number of posts : 1424
Registration date : 2008-12-18

Kz App to SCAR Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kz App to SCAR   Kz App to SCAR I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 31, 2009 9:19 pm

yes just as Marc, and Kenny have said before, we have talk to her on vent, and did a mini interview. She is very competent, and seems like she is eager to learn. I approve pending a tryout.
Back to top Go down
Divine
Mallyx is my Homeboy
Mallyx is my Homeboy
Divine

Number of posts : 859

Kz App to SCAR Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kz App to SCAR   Kz App to SCAR I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 31, 2009 9:21 pm

I like the app overall and you have plenty of skill/exp so I'm gonna go ahead and /approve for pending tryout
Back to top Go down
Quash
I rulez like DoA
I rulez like DoA
Quash

Number of posts : 216

Kz App to SCAR Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kz App to SCAR   Kz App to SCAR I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 31, 2009 9:45 pm

/approve
Back to top Go down
Cyvil
My dad is bigger than your dad
My dad is bigger than your dad
Cyvil

Number of posts : 1126

Kz App to SCAR Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kz App to SCAR   Kz App to SCAR I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 31, 2009 9:48 pm

I like the app, would be nice if the Sin is to Gadd's and the monk to Gadd's and through NF.
Back to top Go down

Kz App to SCAR Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kz App to SCAR   Kz App to SCAR I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 31, 2009 10:07 pm

A yes from me.
Back to top Go down
skervy
We 0wnz this forum
We 0wnz this forum
skervy

Number of posts : 524
Registration date : 2009-03-03

Kz App to SCAR Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kz App to SCAR   Kz App to SCAR I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 31, 2009 10:43 pm

i was there while she talked to matt on vent shes pretty nice seems like shed fit in with the growing female numbers lol
Back to top Go down
Icy
We 0wnz this forum
We 0wnz this forum
Icy

Number of posts : 826
Registration date : 2009-01-04

Kz App to SCAR Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kz App to SCAR   Kz App to SCAR I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 31, 2009 11:13 pm

More females in the guild gogo Surprised
Back to top Go down
shadow
shadow

Number of posts : 1346

Kz App to SCAR Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kz App to SCAR   Kz App to SCAR I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 31, 2009 11:24 pm

Kyieren wrote:
Shadow - sorry about the purple (you'll come to find that its my favourite colour - hair, armor and all).

To answer your question about the various stages in the campaigns, its a bit difficult to enumerate exactly how far each of my characters are, as I have 16 characters. Granted, some are PvP, but still, it would be tremendously time consuming to begin logging into each one and bouncing from Tyria to Cantha to Elona to EotN, I am confident in saying that most of my pertinent characters are near/past most of the serious/HM areas of the various campaigns.

thanks for response back, well atleast their in the areas we do our runs in im fine with that.

so its decided, if someone sees her on get her into a trial run!
Back to top Go down
WarriorTheKnown
1337 Cryer
1337 Cryer
WarriorTheKnown

Number of posts : 181
Registration date : 2009-02-04

Kz App to SCAR Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kz App to SCAR   Kz App to SCAR I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 31, 2009 11:48 pm

skervy wrote:
i was there while she talked to matt on vent shes pretty nice seems like shed fit in with the growing female numbers lol

I wonder what Lady is going to say when she see's your approving of other women :D
Back to top Go down
Haunted Dream
That pierced guy
That pierced guy
Haunted Dream

Kz App to SCAR Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kz App to SCAR   Kz App to SCAR I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 01, 2009 12:19 am

Set up a trial run Thursday at 8pm Pacific thru Rragar's.
Back to top Go down
Lady Alkimiyia
Nubsauce
Nubsauce
Lady Alkimiyia

Number of posts : 19
Registration date : 2009-03-05

Kz App to SCAR Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kz App to SCAR   Kz App to SCAR I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 01, 2009 2:55 am

See, I am not the only female who believes it impolite to ask a lady her age
*.~
Back to top Go down
http://http;//www.myspace.com/lady_alkimiyia
Monk Of Kindness
God of Kindness
God of Kindness
Monk Of Kindness

Number of posts : 581
Registration date : 2009-01-15

Kz App to SCAR Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kz App to SCAR   Kz App to SCAR I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 01, 2009 4:29 am

/approve...will try to get on trial run asap.
Back to top Go down

Kz App to SCAR Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kz App to SCAR   Kz App to SCAR I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 01, 2009 2:41 pm

Looks good..../approved pending tryout.
Back to top Go down

Kz App to SCAR Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kz App to SCAR   Kz App to SCAR I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 01, 2009 3:20 pm

i think we need to know more about the other characters you say various stages where abouts exactly?
Back to top Go down
gerg
gerg

Number of posts : 412
Registration date : 2008-12-08

Kz App to SCAR Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kz App to SCAR   Kz App to SCAR I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 01, 2009 5:01 pm

Good by me.
Back to top Go down
Haunted Dream
That pierced guy
That pierced guy
Haunted Dream

Kz App to SCAR Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kz App to SCAR   Kz App to SCAR I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 03, 2009 12:20 am

Invite 4/2/09
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Kz App to SCAR Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kz App to SCAR   Kz App to SCAR I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Kz App to SCAR
Page 1 of 1