Scions of Carver
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Did you know we are Leet?

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Come hang out with us on FaceBook, CLICK on this link --> Guild Wars Friends waiting on GW2 =)
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
FreeButtons
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

Most users ever online was 266 on Sun Jul 25, 2021 10:34 pm
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Ressurected Derv app

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Dev [ECTOs]
Nubsauce
Nubsauce

Number of posts : 9
Registration date : 2009-03-23

Ressurected Derv app Empty
PostSubject: Ressurected Derv app   Ressurected Derv app I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 26, 2009 8:35 pm

IGN: Ressurected Derv (main title char)
1. What is your total time played in GW. How old is your account? And which campaigns do you own?
2,803 hours over 22 months. I own all campaigns.

2. What characters do you have and which campaigns did they complete?
I have 1 of every profession, although not all have completed all campaigns
Derv-everything
Sin-Eye, NF, Factions
Monk-Proph/NF
Ele-NF

3. What pve skills does you main toons have and what rank?
Derv has maxed in norn/dwarven and R6/7 in Vanguard and Asura respectively, and all PvE skills
Sin has R5 in all ranks and has almost all PvE skills

4. How many titles do you currently have and which one makes you the most proud? Also, what titles are you working on?
My main title hunter (derv) is currently at 14 titles, Legendary Vanquisher being my most proud. Currently I am working on Legendary Savior of the Kurzicks, and I still have a very long way to go.

5. Do you use ventrilo and a headset/mic while playing?
Always

6. How did you hear a bout SCAR? Please include names if possible.
This brings me to my current predicament...at the moment, I am currently a member of ECTOs in the alliance, however I have been progressively more and more unhappy. I have been on many runs with SCAR and I am very pleased with what I have seen. I have never seen SCAR fail in any runs and I have been extremely happy on the runs I have been on. However, ECTOs has some extremely amazing players, players that I still want to play with if I were to get accepted into your guild. It is hard to get a group together in ECTOs as we normally run with the same groups, and not everyone is on at all times. Everytime I have been on SCAR's vent, I have seen 1-2 Frog runs, 1-2 DoA runs, Urgoz runs, SoO runs, vanquishing, missions, MQ speed clears, etc., and it is what I would truly love to see in the guild I am a part of.

7. What do you want to get out of SCAR? And what can you bring to SCAR?
I want to have an enjoyable time in difficult areas with very experience and elite players. From what I have seen SCAR is some of the best of the best, and I believe I can exceed the expectations needed to be in this guild.

8. What other guilds have you been with? Please include length of time with the guild(s)s and reason(s) for leaving.
Guildless(First 1/2 year of playing)
MYST(1 year)-leader left due to family issues, never came back and guild disbanded
RnR(1/4 year)-not enough active players, and nobody was interested in the Elite areas such as uwsc, fowsc, DoA, Urgoz, etc.
ECTOs(1 month)-currently still active dailiy in this guild, however getting progressively more and more unhappy

9. Tell me a little about yourself including other hobbies or just share a GW's story.
One of my favorite stories about playing Guild Wars happens to be about my vanquisher title. Once I got my first continent vanquisher (Elona), it seemed I couldnt get enough so I got up early the next day and was on all day and I did a full ToA to Ascalon run, then I ran from ToA to Stingray, it took all day, but hey, I got roughly 25 areas vanquished.

10. What elite mission(HM dungeons,FoW/UW/URgoz/DoA) experience do you have and what roles have you played in these missions?
Most of my HM dungeon experience comes from running with my guild with a balanced team, no speed clearing tactics used, in FoW I have ran many runs, most of which during pre-nerf Ursan, and some speed clears as the T1 or T2, i can run any speed clear leg of uwsc, and i got some experience running ursan here as well, I have never been in Urgoz but i am very anxious to try, and i have very little experience in DoA, i was just in my first run 2 days ago with Gergsin Nad and I had a great time. I currently know the UA, but I am anxious to learn either of the tanks and a tendril cryer ele.

11.How Old are you and where are your from and what time do you usually play? Also, please include the time zone in which you live.
I am currently 17, I am from Indiana, and I am normally on after school and on weekends considering I do not have to work. I am in the eastern time zone and normally get online around 3:30 p.m. on weekdays, and normally very active on weekends as i said considering i do not have to work or have other plans.

12. What are you going to do for SCAR and why you desrve a team spot.
I am going to provide my experience on elite missions and areas for the guild and the alliance, and I believe I deserve a spot because I have always been an asset to any guild i have ever been in, and I will hopefully keep up this trend in SCAR, I am active almost daily, and I am willing to try and learn anything new
Back to top Go down
shadow
HAS RETURNED AFTER 2 YEARS
shadow

Number of posts : 1346
Registration date : 2008-12-07

PostSubject: Re: Ressurected Derv app   Ressurected Derv app I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 26, 2009 8:55 pm

Sadly i am going to reject this application but this isnt becuase of how good a player you are, (which i very much think you are good) or your application. Under normal circumstances i would approve this application, but you are currently in a alliance guild and guild hopping is not well looked upon. With out current alliance i believe you will get the same benefit or close to it and iwould suggest you stay with ecto, we normally always form our runs over alliance chat, so everyone will get the same opportunity, we formed the alliance with the current guilds now becuase we believe that we can confidently form runs over alliance chat so if people start to want to join scar because we are forming most of the runs over AC, it will become an alliance centered/dependent around SCAR which is not what we want. We would like to see the other guilds start doing runs we form over alliance chat, and the only way that is going to happen is by having people interested in the runs like you. We would very much prefer it if you could stay in ECTO derv.

Last edited by shadow on Thu Mar 26, 2009 8:59 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Dev [ECTOs]
Nubsauce
Nubsauce

Number of posts : 9
Registration date : 2009-03-23

PostSubject: Re: Ressurected Derv app   Ressurected Derv app I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 26, 2009 8:58 pm

I completely agree with what you have to say, however, i was recently told, and I will not mention names, that the run that I am currently most interested in is mostly run within SCAR, and only in AC when noone from SCAR is interested in doing, which is very rare. Of course, this is DoA, and it is a speed clear I am particularly interested in as it is extremely fun, somewhat challenging, and requires very experienced players to accomplish which is what I enjoy most.
Back to top Go down
shadow
shadow

PostSubject: Re: Ressurected Derv app   Ressurected Derv app I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 26, 2009 9:10 pm

Yes what Matt told you ( Haunted Dream ) is correct. DoA. . ..we dont completely fill over guild chat, we get our core roles ( tanking, vor, maybe bonding) and some cryers that wanna go, if you have alliance chat up you will see that we open it to alliance to join, which when its there everyone has a chance to go. You must understand that we are not DoA frenzied people, i.e we do not doa ALL DAY, which is why i think you say we rarely form over alliance. For example, me? i only do about 1 run a day 2 seldom. When i form i keep whoever joins on the first run on the second if they still want, its just the way it goes. I believe we are currently trying to get more guild into doa, so the guilds can satsify members like you, i have my response for this application, if other officers want to give their opinions, it would be appreciated.
Back to top Go down
Fallen Armageddon
Capt. Jean Luc Picard, USS Enterprise
Capt. Jean Luc Picard, USS Enterprise
Fallen Armageddon

Number of posts : 402

PostSubject: Re: Ressurected Derv app   Ressurected Derv app I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 26, 2009 9:13 pm

There is a Zero tolerance policy on guild hopping so I'm sry to say this application is denied and closed.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/murfman06
shadow
shadow

PostSubject: Re: Ressurected Derv app   Ressurected Derv app I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 26, 2009 9:19 pm

Quote :
There is a Zero tolerance policy on guild hopping so I'm sry to say this application is denied and closed.

lolwtf BE NICE FALLEN -.-
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ressurected Derv app   Ressurected Derv app I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 27, 2009 12:54 pm

Im srry but guild hopping is not allowed in SCAR alliance and we would like to see you try and help Ectos become a better guild. We currently have a lot of officers and members doing their Luxon title and once completed, you should see a surge in DoA teams in alliance chat.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ressurected Derv app   Ressurected Derv app I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ressurected Derv app
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Scions of Carver :: Scions of Carver :: Applications to SCAR :: Member Applications-
Jump to: