Scions of Carver
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Did you know we are Leet?

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Come hang out with us on FaceBook, CLICK on this link --> Guild Wars Friends waiting on GW2 =)
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
FreeButtons
Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 266 on Sun Jul 25, 2021 10:34 pm
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Lady Alkimiyia's app

Go down 
+5
Monk Of Kindness
skervy
shadow
Haunted Dream
Lady Alkimiyia
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Lady Alkimiyia
Nubsauce
Nubsauce
Lady Alkimiyia

Number of posts : 19
Registration date : 2009-03-05

Lady Alkimiyia's app Empty
PostSubject: Lady Alkimiyia's app   Lady Alkimiyia's app I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 26, 2009 6:16 pm

IGN:
Lady Alkimiyia

1. What is your total time played in GW. How old is your account? And which campaigns do you own?

On my main acct: Lady Alkimiyia, for 4266 hours 12 minutes over the over past 46 months past 46 months, across all characters, 6811 hours 6 minutes

2. What characters do you have and which campaigns did they complete?

Lady Alkimiyia lvl 20 Me All
Lauree Alkimiyia lvl 20 Mo Tyria, most of Cantha cmp, most of Elona cmp, Can travel to most areas in Eye, but have not completed.
Caressed by Death lvl 20 N Cantha, Elona, most of Tyria cmp, just started Eye.
Angeni Alashanee lvl 20 E Fairly new character, Elona almost cmp, can get to most towns in Eye and Tyria
Fwapped by Alki lvl 19 W new character, starter point Elona
Beware the Wench lvl 15 Az new character, stopped working on this one since Skervy believes he can not picture me playing either an azz or warrior effectively

Currently used as mules until items are transferred to my 2nd acct…

Angeni Ayebe lvl 4 Rit
Unfocused Energy lvl 3 D
Touch of Virtue lvl 3 P
She Aint Cupid lvl 3 R

3. What pve skills does you main toons have and what rank?

Lady Alkimiyia…. has all or nearly all pve skills for mez and eye
Lauree Alkimiyia… needs pve from Eye, any others missing can be easily gotten
Caressed by Death…needs pve from Eye, any others missing can be easily gotten
Angeni Alashanee… needs pve from Eye, any others missing can be easily gotten

4. How many titles do you currently have and which one makes you the most proud? Also, what titles are you working on?

My main is and shall always be my mesmer, who currently has 21 titles and counting. I take pride in all my titles acquired based on the fact that the vast majority done up to this point were done with very little help or assistance from others. What assistance was used was due to specific areas that required the use of more than one live body.

Current titles left to max on mesmer :

Norn title… 36k rep to max
Master of the North… 120 points to max
Cantha Skill hunter… 68/120 to max
Tyria skill hunter… 44/90 to max
Legendary skill hunter…1/3 to max
Kursick… r6
Luxon… r2
Treasure hunter… r3(just shy of r4)
Wisdom… r3(just shy of r4)

Other remaining titles needed:Drunken, party, Lucky, Unlucky, gamer, Hero, Sweets

5. Do you use ventrilo and a headset/mic while playing?

*prefers yapping to typing, since she can’t type and play at same time*
yes, I have and I use.

6. How did you hear a bout SCAR? Please include names if possible.

Prior alliance with SCAR…Habbie, aka Skervy, seems to believe I would suit much better here, considering my goal of maxing out my remaining titles and wanting to get in on more active and versatile types of farm runs and just being able to get into any group at any given time, rather than continuing to stubbornly solo everything. I must admit, I have gamed with very few SCAR members, although some of those closest to me have gamed with you daily. I know I have gamed with some, but asking me to name any is like asking me my age, I draw a blank.

7. What do you want to get out of SCAR? And what can you bring to SCAR?

It is not so much what I want, but more what I seek…Gaming and maxing alone has become extremely boring and frustrating. I simply seek some place where like-minded individuals with like-minded goals actually do work together to achieve them and don’t cast off their members with such a simple statement as, “ I would but I have already maxed that title out.” I’m one of the most helpful and generous people I know, and if I weren’t so darn nice, I probably would have my Goddess title if I stuck to grinding and ignored requests for help…but even I am at that point where I cringe when others ask for help because I know should I ask for help in turn, it shall not be forthcoming. I ask for very little, other than having a few constant companions to game with and actually achieving the goals we have set for ourselves.

As far as what I can bring to SCAR…I honestly admit I rarely play Pvp or GvG, so in that dept I would be a liability. My skills lie more with the lay of the lands, in as far as PvE goes. I do admit, due to the way my previous guilds did things, I kinda gave up working on my other lvl 20s, since most seem to prefer my mesmer in the groups being run. There is work to be done, particularly in Eye for most of them, which I have already begun working on, starting with my monk of late. My monk merely lacks eye skills. All I have to offer is myself, my own unique knowledge and experience within the game, some really good laughs along the way and friendships similar to what I have had with Rusty and Habs for a good many years now.

8. What other guilds have you been with? Please include length of time with the guild(s)s and reason(s) for leaving.

[DE]= 1 year, ingame guild leader for the 1st 6 months GW was first released. I was a member of this guild before GW was actually released. Left when it became apparent that DE preferred to keep WoW as their main game and set GW on the back burner. When I departed from this guild, 14 others left with me to take up residence with ULGG.
[ULGG]= 1-2 years, can not recall exact time window, High Lord(during the time there were two set of officers, reg officers & High Lords, who had access into certain lands that others did not), lead by a lady named Penny, who, for those who think they know everything there is to know about GW you will surely know where her namesake npc resides, and no, I shan’t say which world she can be found in, let’s just say, she has been around for awhile…left due to political reasons, which ultimately resulted in a mass exodus.
[ZoS]= worked briefly with ZoS, during the time I had just left ULGG and became a member of BoP.. If it had not been for the ex-hubby and our split, there is a good possibility I would have continued with ZoS indefinitely. Instead, I gave up my spot among them to escape the ex. *time in this guild was not what some of you would call dual-guilding*
[BoP]=4-6 months, a very old friend of mine from DE is who we named leader.. officer, starter guild begun by many of us who left ULGG…I left voluntarily, at the time I was going thru a seperation and divorce and the ex was also a member as well. At this point, due to personal life issues, I took a 6 month hiatus from GW.
[ARCH]= 1 year, officer, Archon of the month, guild was lead by Sciros also old ZoS, as were several within this guild. Some may recognize his name, if you are fond of GW art, or have yourselves entered the art contests GWs have.
[CrY]=current guild, lead by Melisandre, officer, roughly 4 months…I thought I had found something better, and have found myself dis-illusioned due to lack of ocmpanionship ingame. Our guild was also once allied with SCaR.

9. Tell me a little about yourself including other hobbies or just share a GW's story.

Well, I'm a mother of 4, all girls, two of which are now grown, two living at home...anyone who has teens, well, I need say no more lol. Avid pool player, also a member of two pool leagues, my Wednesday nite league just took 1st in City league, as well as 5 individual trophies and stat trophy, I'm also on the Citys Top Ten womens list. I work within the pharmaceutical industry and bask in the splendor of Pike's Peak!

10. What elite mission(HM dungeons,FoW/UW/URgoz/DoA) experience do you have and what roles have you played in these missions?

Which haven't I done? I freely admit, I am rusty...no pun intended Rusted one! But like everything in life...some things are not always forgotten. My mes and monk are usually my preferred characters of choice. My mez, with my own build can do FoW nm/hm fairly easily with random parties who listen. She has also done the others, I used to trip team with Habs and Rusty in UW, although I can not recall if it was with my monkie or necro with them, my monk is usually requested in Deep/Urgoz...my mez has done all dungeons in hm, doa, although I have never completed DoA, obvious reason why most haven't, inexperienced players who don't listen very well. I used to like doing tombs as well w/ monkie, back in the day when B/P groups were the rage.

11.How Old are you and where are your from and what time do you usually play? Also, please include the time zone in which you live.

Decrepid, and one shouldn't ask an old lady her age. I am originally a native born Californian. My hours have changed due to shift changes, currently I can be found online between the hours of 5am-8pm MST, depending on whether I need sleep right away after pulling a graveshift.

12. What are you going to do for SCAR and why you desrve a team spot.

Hopefully, if given a chance, bring my own style and uniqueness to add to the mix. I'm pretty laid back, I'm not a spammer. I have a morbid sense of humour, but in a good way. I'm easy, as far as randomly thrown together groups go and can usually make em work. It was something I used to do well, as far as random parties to accomplish a set goal needed for all. I have worked with very well organized groups and prefer these to randoms. I have far more hours of experience than my app suggests...When I do die, I do so fashionably attired!!! And I hear...every really good guild needs a good woman! Added incentive...I have more titles than most males I know and if you do not yet have an actual female(not all you shims!) who has the 'Goddess' title yet..you might be getting one who will get the title.
Back to top Go down
http://http;//www.myspace.com/lady_alkimiyia
Haunted Dream
That pierced guy
That pierced guy
Haunted Dream

Number of posts : 1424
Registration date : 2008-12-18

PostSubject: Re: Lady Alkimiyia's app   Lady Alkimiyia's app I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 26, 2009 8:26 pm

Ive done a few Frog runs with Lady Alimiyia. She is a good player, listened to directions just fine. Has 1/2 the characters we use on runs. Plays during most of the time the guild is active. I approve.
Back to top Go down
shadow
HAS RETURNED AFTER 2 YEARS
HAS RETURNED AFTER 2 YEARS
shadow

Number of posts : 1346
Registration date : 2008-12-07

PostSubject: Re: Lady Alkimiyia's app   Lady Alkimiyia's app I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 26, 2009 8:49 pm

work on ur sin and ele, ill approve for trail
Back to top Go down
skervy
We 0wnz this forum
We 0wnz this forum
skervy

Number of posts : 524
Registration date : 2009-03-03

PostSubject: Re: Lady Alkimiyia's app   Lady Alkimiyia's app I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 26, 2009 8:56 pm

same as rusty for her old friend of mine from pretty much the start of the game. but i would say after the ele tanking has never been her thing shes more of a caster. shouldnt be any problem with a ele monk and mes available for everything sins are in abundance here Razz
Back to top Go down
Monk Of Kindness
God of Kindness
God of Kindness
Monk Of Kindness

Number of posts : 581
Registration date : 2009-01-15

PostSubject: Re: Lady Alkimiyia's app   Lady Alkimiyia's app I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 27, 2009 5:39 am

Lady Alkimiyia wrote:
asking me to name any is like asking me my age, I draw a blank.
lol

Lady Alkimiyia wrote:
who has the 'Goddess'
Someone challenging my god of kindness status... Shocked

As for the rest of the app, looks good. I'm going to go /approve pending tryout.
Back to top Go down
skervy
We 0wnz this forum
We 0wnz this forum
skervy

Number of posts : 524
Registration date : 2009-03-03

PostSubject: Re: Lady Alkimiyia's app   Lady Alkimiyia's app I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 27, 2009 6:30 am

wow i just noticed how much you wrote woman my god lol. anywho pick something that needs a mes and drag her along Smile or put it on hold for a few days if you wanna see monk or ele. ive been bringing her on frogs whenever i can catch her. shes played with matt jago marc and i forget who else atm. she spoke with john on vent for a bit cant remember if she was in any groups with him though
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lady Alkimiyia's app   Lady Alkimiyia's app I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 27, 2009 7:13 am

approve but i asure you that they have a gd woman.
Back to top Go down
PrideMcKay
My dad is bigger than your dad
My dad is bigger than your dad
PrideMcKay

Number of posts : 1157
Registration date : 2008-12-08

PostSubject: Re: Lady Alkimiyia's app   Lady Alkimiyia's app I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 27, 2009 7:39 am

/approved for sure.
Back to top Go down
Gandalf
1337 Cryer
1337 Cryer
Gandalf

Number of posts : 114
Registration date : 2009-02-12

PostSubject: Re: Lady Alkimiyia's app   Lady Alkimiyia's app I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 27, 2009 8:30 am

/approve
Back to top Go down
gerg
gawd wawking amongst mere cryers
gawd wawking amongst mere cryers
gerg

Number of posts : 412
Registration date : 2008-12-08

PostSubject: Re: Lady Alkimiyia's app   Lady Alkimiyia's app I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 27, 2009 10:00 am

/approve
Back to top Go down
Quash
I rulez like DoA
I rulez like DoA
Quash

Number of posts : 216
Registration date : 2008-12-07

PostSubject: Re: Lady Alkimiyia's app   Lady Alkimiyia's app I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 27, 2009 10:24 am

/approve
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lady Alkimiyia's app   Lady Alkimiyia's app I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 27, 2009 12:37 pm

/approve and i have already interviewed her on vent. No need for a tryout and get her in SCAR asap. Welcome :D
Back to top Go down
Lady Alkimiyia
Nubsauce
Nubsauce
Lady Alkimiyia

Number of posts : 19
Registration date : 2009-03-05

PostSubject: Re: Lady Alkimiyia's app   Lady Alkimiyia's app I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 27, 2009 5:27 pm

BTW Habs, I was advised to submit a thorough app...
*eyes his and Rusty's knowingly*
You really should leave the writing to me...you never do yourselves justice, befittingly.

And I promise, I shall endeavor not to poach upon Monk of Kindness' title by having a sex change! And I do apologize, to the good woman, for one never knows a shim from actual nowanddays ~.* unless on vent!

I have also tendered my resignation privately with Mel as well.
Back to top Go down
http://http;//www.myspace.com/lady_alkimiyia
Monk Of Kindness
God of Kindness
God of Kindness
Monk Of Kindness

Number of posts : 581
Registration date : 2009-01-15

PostSubject: Re: Lady Alkimiyia's app   Lady Alkimiyia's app I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 27, 2009 5:41 pm

Invited 27/03/09.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lady Alkimiyia's app   Lady Alkimiyia's app I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 27, 2009 6:21 pm

OK so I was late... beh

Just wanted to say.. I'm glad you are with us :D
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lady Alkimiyia's app   Lady Alkimiyia's app I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Lady Alkimiyia's app
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Scions of Carver :: Scions of Carver :: Applications to SCAR :: Member Applications-
Jump to: