Scions of Carver
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Did you know we are Leet?

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Come hang out with us on FaceBook, CLICK on this link --> Guild Wars Friends waiting on GW2 =)
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
FreeButtons
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

Most users ever online was 266 on Sun Jul 25, 2021 10:34 pm
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Cap Planet app

Go down 
+4
PrideMcKay
shadow
Morrigan Lockhart
CapPlanet
8 posters
AuthorMessage
CapPlanet
Nubsauce
Nubsauce
CapPlanet

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2009-03-26

Cap Planet app Empty
PostSubject: Cap Planet app   Cap Planet app I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 26, 2009 6:12 pm

IGN: Cap Planet
1. What is your total time played in GW. How old is your account? And which campaigns do you own?
Total playing time in GW is 2969 Hours. The Account is 29 months old. I own all campaigns.
2. What characters do you have and which campaigns did they complete?
I have an ele, mes, war, derv, necro, monk, and sin. All of them completed eotn. Most of them completed factions and nightfall. My ele and monk has completed proph.
3. What pve skills does you main toons have and what rank?
The main pve skills i use are pain inverter, mindbender, cry of pain, seed of life, vanguard support, lightbringer signet, and ebsoh. I have r10 asuran, r10 ss, r8 lb, and r6 vanguard.
4. How many titles do you currently have and which one makes you the most proud? Also, what titles are you working on?
I have six max titles on my monk. I am most proud of legendary survivor because it took me awhile to get because I got it before eotn came out and did the fff way to get it. I am working on the rest of the eotn titles such as norn and vanguard.
5. Do you use ventrilo and a headset/mic while playing?
I use vent and a mic while playing.
6. How did you hear about SCAR? Please include names if possible.
I heard about scar from friends. I am friends with Matt(Haunted Dream) and John(Genius was Revrac).
7. What do you want to get out of SCAR? And what can you bring to SCAR?
I want to gain more exp with dungeons and elite missions and friendship with other gw players. I can bring leadership, activity, and my knowledge of the game to scar.
8. What other guilds have you been with? Please include length of time with the guild(s)s and reason(s) for leaving.
I have been with kiss, fury, nooo, and you. I was in kiss for couple months and I left because I decided to do uw all the time so I joined fury. Fury, nooo, and you are basicly the same guild because the people that were in fury went to nooo and you. The reason I left because the guild was falling apart mainly because of the ursan nerfs and people not doing uw anymore.
9. Tell me a little about yourself including other hobbies or just share a GW's story.
I am male, 6 foot 2 inches, and I play basketball at the varsity level in my highschool. I am 17 years old in the 11th grade. My life mainly revolves around basketball and guildwars. I still maintain good grades though. I have straight A’s in my AP and Honors classes. I also play the game Counter Strike Source. I am Hispanic and I live in Florida.
10. What elite mission(HM dungeons,FoW/UW/URgoz/DoA) experience do you have and what roles have you played in these missions?
I have experience with all the elite missions, hm dungeons, fow, urgoz, uw, and doa. I have done urgoz, the deep, and doa. I have done the 2 tank doa build before. I can play both the bonder and ua on my monk. My ele and sin are there with their titles at the appropriate rank. I just need to learn how to cry and tank and ill be set to go. I have tanked, monked, and cryed in fow sc. I have played all the roles in uw sc. All the areas were in HM of course.
11.How Old are you and where are your from and what time do you usually play? Also, please include the time zone in which you live.
I am 17 years old and I am from Florida and I play from around 3:00P.M. to 1:00 A.M. on weekdays. On weekends I play all the time. I live in the GMT timezone.

12. What are you going to do for SCAR and why you desrve a team spot.
I am going to help scar by helping recruiting, team building, builds, and create friendships with all the guildies. I deserve a team spot because I am an exp player looking for an exp guild which is scar is and I can benefit greatly to the guild.
Back to top Go down
Morrigan Lockhart
gawd wawking amongst mere cryers
Morrigan Lockhart

Number of posts : 461
Registration date : 2008-12-07

Cap Planet app Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cap Planet app   Cap Planet app I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 26, 2009 7:09 pm

You were kicked before for poor attitude and failing to listen to directions. Also, you failed to mention you were previously in SCAR, iCu, or WTF. I decline.
Back to top Go down
shadow
HAS RETURNED AFTER 2 YEARS
shadow

Number of posts : 1346

Cap Planet app Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cap Planet app   Cap Planet app I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 26, 2009 8:44 pm

Quote :
6. How did you hear about SCAR? Please include names if possible.
I heard about scar from friends. I am friends with Matt(Haunted Dream) and John(Genius was Revrac).
if matt and john approves ill approve. . . . . .lol

Last edited by shadow on Sat Mar 28, 2009 11:49 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
PrideMcKay
My dad is bigger than your dad
PrideMcKay

Number of posts : 1157
Registration date : 2008-12-08

Cap Planet app Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cap Planet app   Cap Planet app I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 26, 2009 10:33 pm

Why didn't you mention that you were in SCAR and were kicked? What the hell makes you think you can just reapply. You gonna have to give me a damn good reason, why you did what you did and why we should take you back in SCAR before your gonna get my approve.
Back to top Go down
redphyve
redphyve

Number of posts : 314

Cap Planet app Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cap Planet app   Cap Planet app I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 26, 2009 10:48 pm

everyone knows he was in SCAR.
it seems theres some bad blood prob here, but maybe we could all get past that, and give cap here another go, u have to realize, cap , that the majority of us are 24+ and sometimes find dealing with a 17 year olds attitude a bit bothersome, if we can all look away, i say give him another go
Back to top Go down
Cyvil
Cyvil

Number of posts : 1126

Cap Planet app Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cap Planet app   Cap Planet app I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 26, 2009 11:06 pm

It seems to me that Cap has all ready had a chance or two, and that he was kisked for good reason. I am all for second chances, just not in this case.
Back to top Go down
shadow
shadow

Number of posts : 1346

Cap Planet app Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cap Planet app   Cap Planet app I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 26, 2009 11:20 pm

Quote :
that the majority of us are 24+ and sometimes find dealing with a 17 year olds attitude a bit bothersome, if we can all look away, i say give him another go
im not 17. . .so what category do i fall in? O_o
Back to top Go down
redphyve
redphyve

Number of posts : 314

Cap Planet app Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cap Planet app   Cap Planet app I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 26, 2009 11:57 pm

was talkin about cap
Back to top Go down
Arda Tempest
1337 Cryer
1337 Cryer
Arda Tempest

Number of posts : 177
Registration date : 2009-01-22

Cap Planet app Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cap Planet app   Cap Planet app I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 27, 2009 3:41 am

/decline
Back to top Go down

Cap Planet app Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cap Planet app   Cap Planet app I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 27, 2009 5:19 am

i don't know him so all i can go off is this application, i'd be willing to keep a close eye on cap if we were take him on again, obviously if he didn't want to mention he'd already been here then he wants to be in the guild and his attitude may be better so that he can keep that position otherwise maybe he can join OHX?
Back to top Go down
Monk Of Kindness
God of Kindness
God of Kindness
Monk Of Kindness

Number of posts : 581
Registration date : 2009-01-15

Cap Planet app Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cap Planet app   Cap Planet app I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 27, 2009 5:47 am

Decline - he was kicked for a poor attitude and the following attitude I received after he was kicked ensured he would never return here.

Denied and closed.
Back to top Go down

Cap Planet app Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cap Planet app   Cap Planet app I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 27, 2009 12:47 pm

/agree
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Cap Planet app Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cap Planet app   Cap Planet app I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Cap Planet app
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Scions of Carver :: Scions of Carver :: Applications to SCAR :: Member Applications-
Jump to: