Scions of Carver
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Did you know we are Leet?

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Come hang out with us on FaceBook, CLICK on this link --> Guild Wars Friends waiting on GW2 =)
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
FreeButtons
Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 266 on Sun Jul 25, 2021 10:34 pm
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Inferno Dawn's Application

Go down 
+6
shadow
redphyve
Icy
Monk Of Kindness
PrideMcKay
Arda Tempest
10 posters
AuthorMessage
Inferno

Inferno Dawn's Application Empty
PostSubject: Inferno Dawn's Application   Inferno Dawn's Application I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 22, 2009 4:49 am

IGN: Inferno Dawn

1. What is your total time played in GW. How old is your account? And which campaigns do you own?
- 2,500 hours, 24 minutes, 30 months.
- I own all campaigns; Prophecies, Factions, Nightfall, Eye of the North.

2. What characters do you have and which campaigns did they complete?
- Elementist [Inferno Dawn] - Completed all but Factions.
- Assassin [Sinful Was Dawn] - Completed all but Prophecies.
- Necromancer [Nuclear Warlord] - Completed ALL campaigns.
- Monk [Da Wn] - Completed ALL campaigns.
- Ranger [Blitzkrieg Warlord] - Completed Nightfall.
- Mesmer [Enchanted Dawn] - 2/4 of Factions. (Semi-New)
- Warrior [Liberation Voice] - Just started Factions/Nightfall. (New Character)
- Ritualist [Spiritual Ash] - Completed all but Prophecies (Storage Character)

Mesmer was mainly created for Chambering in UWSC before the nerf on E/A... but I still get on hersometimes.

3. What pve skills does you main toons have and what rank?
- Sinful Was Dawn - She has all skills needed for UWSC. She has main skills for Perma sin running to towns, Perma Shiro solos, etc.. basically perma sin running skulls. R5 in Vangaurd, R4 in Delver, R5 in Asuran

- Inferno Dawn - She has all skills needed for UWSC. Has some (or I can get) elites needed for HA (she currently has SF, SH, etc) R6 in Vanguard, R5 in Delver, R6 in Asuran.

- Da Wn - She has all skills for 600, 55, 55w/SS, 55w/600, CoF runs, "A Time For Heroes". She has all skills needed for HB'ing and I can get the skills for RoJ'ing in UWSC. R4 Vanguard, R4 Asuran, R4 Delver.

- Nuclear Warlord - She is my main with GWAMM, but I RARELY log on her so she isn't my main main anymore. Inferno Dawn is my main.

4. How many titles do you currently have and which one makes you the most proud? Also, what titles are you working on?
- Nuclear Warlord has "God Walking Amongst Mere Mortals" so I rarely use or log on her for that reason, I've beaten like everything on her and I got bored after I got the title. She's my pride. But I'm more into working on the EOTN titles for my other three main names.

I'm trying to work on getting at least "Kind of a Big Deal" on Inferno Dawn and maybe, MAYBE, another GWAMM on her.

I'm not into bragging about titles that much and I usually don't keep them on my characters unless it's needed in areas (Asuran, etc.) I just get titles and play the game.

5. Do you use ventrilo and a headset/mic while playing?
- Unfortunately.. and I did read the guidelines. I was laid off of work back in 2007 and with the economy I haven't found a new job and the only money I have left, I'm living off of and I know "Mics are cheap, man, buy a wal-mart one" but I have myself and my parrots to support and I help support my parents with some money every now and then so I can't exactly get a mic. And I know, why should I not be on Guild Wars and job searching? I'm doing both, sadly, rarely do I get an interview.

So I'm hoping, maybe you guys could let me slide without the mic, but with vent and once I have a better income, I'll buy a mic pronto, and I mean pronto, no waiting on me. I have responsibilities as a parrot owner, so you can count on seeing a mic.

BUT! I do have the programs Ventrilo so I can listen to instructions, daily news, etc...

6. How did you hear a bout SCAR? Please include names if possible.
- Was forming a UWSC and someone shouted at me to apply here. Blunt Killa said Glory Blade told him to tell me to apply here.

7. What do you want to get out of SCAR? And what can you bring to SCAR?
- To be honest, more experience playing wise. I hope to get out this guild true pro players who know what they're doing. I read you do dungeons runs, I'm up for dungeons. And I'd like to learn to SoO properlly on my Monk.. form group runs, etc. Those kinda good stuff.

Bring to SCAR? A player whose been through the hard junk of Guild Wars. Been through many fails and learned from them. A self-taught UWSC Terra Tank (It's true, no guides, or videos) and a person whose willing to work their butt off to get things done fast and perfectly done.

8. What other guilds have you been with? Please include length of time with the guild(s)s and reason(s) for leaving.

- Ellusive Soldiers [ES] - Guild I "grew up in guild wars" with. Was with them for a good while, it kept breaking apart and finally died off. Two officers were real life friends. This guild taught me and the stuffs about Guild Wars.

- The Crazy Dragons [TCD] - Was there for 7 months. Was Officer a week after being there. I forget now why I left, but it was on good terms, me and the leader are good friends and I'm always welcomed there. Huge AB guild when I was there. So I'm used to AB.

- Legacy of Angels [Halo] - LOL. I went there because TCD was dieing very slowly. The original members were leaving and it was getting boring. Wasn't here long.. not a big deal, although they did get Halls.

- Old Elite Warriors [Oew] - Currently in them right now. Good friends with leader and most officers and members.
- (can't remember the name) [HoLy] - I loved this guild. Ahh, the memories. Good friends in there. I forget why I left.

- Krazy Guild With Krazy People [KrZy] - Funny story.. I'm vegan, right? And I told someone I'm vegan and they wanted to know more about Veganism and I wasn't being a crazy tyrant, just explaining a Vegan's true lifestyle .. and someone was like "OMG A VEGAN GTFO YOUR A TARD" .. so I plainly left. Good friends with leader.

- Obsidian Eyes [OE] - Guild I lead, created and founded in late 2008. It died off, of course, but I had some famous ToA UWSCer's in it for awhile, had some good laughs.

9. Tell me a little about yourself including other hobbies or just share a GW's story.
- LOL. I'm a book. Some people say I'm cool, some say I'm crazy. Some say I fail? Yes, I've failed in UWSC, who hasn't? So I pressed the wrong skill, I learned my lesson.

Anyways. I'm Dawn. I'm Vegan. Live in Florida. Own two parrots... one can whistle the Imperial March theme from Star Wars. I play Xbox 360 and Xbox Live. I do Jewelry Designing as a hobby and hopefully maybe a future career path for me. I'm a complete Guild Wars nut and a Gamer Girl... I own MANY gaming systems. I have a huge TY Beanie Babie collection I've had since the age of 9. I collect Transformer and Star Wars stuff.

10. What elite mission(HM dungeons,FoW/UW/URgoz/DoA) experience do you have and what roles have you played in these missions?

- UW = Expert. Can do all areas. I've played mostly E/A, but now A/E. Never do N/Rt anymore. I have records on my E/A; Mountain is 7 minutes, Pools is 7 minutes, Wastes is 10 minutes, Pits ... like 15 minutes. Those are the top areas I usually like doing. Mountain is my favorite area.

- DoA = Very Experienced. I used to Monk with Ursans.. many times I'd solo monk for a few groups if the second monk rage quit or died. My guild, OE, before it died, were going to do DoA runs, so I'm excited if this guild does DoA runs.

- FoW = Very Experienced. I used to Monk with Ursans there as well, but I can still "Monk" in a FoW group or do most characters in there.

- URogz = Sadly, I've been there once. It was fun. I never died.

- HM Dungeons = Done most of them. I did a lot of solo point farming for my titles on my necro, like the EOTN titles. A regular and HM books. Yes, I kept doing the same crap over and over again...

11.How Old are you and where are your from and what time do you usually play? Also, please include the time zone in which you live.
- I'm 19 years old.
- Florida, USA
- I live in UW ... that'll explain what time I usually play.. but I'm usually on all the time, doing something. Usually evening to late night.
- Eastern

12. What are you going to do for SCAR and why you desrve a team spot.
- Be one hell of a team player! Bring up some good laughs. I'm a player who doesn't have time for bullcrap or drama. I got a nice personality and talkative.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Inferno Dawn's Application   Inferno Dawn's Application I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 22, 2009 6:50 am

Hi inferno long time no see, i'd love you in the guild and my records are equal to yours ecept i win on wastes with 8min and pits with 12min ^^ /accept
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Inferno Dawn's Application   Inferno Dawn's Application I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 22, 2009 9:05 am

I love this application. Ok so no mic, and hopefully you can get one soon, but in the meanwhile she can log on vent and listen.

/yes from me
Back to top Go down
Arda Tempest
1337 Cryer
1337 Cryer
Arda Tempest

Number of posts : 177
Registration date : 2009-01-22

PostSubject: Re: Inferno Dawn's Application   Inferno Dawn's Application I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 22, 2009 9:15 am

Great app with detailed answers. /approve
Back to top Go down
PrideMcKay
My dad is bigger than your dad
My dad is bigger than your dad
PrideMcKay

Number of posts : 1157
Registration date : 2008-12-08

PostSubject: Re: Inferno Dawn's Application   Inferno Dawn's Application I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 22, 2009 10:18 am

your detailed application is enough to join SCAR. /approve.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Inferno Dawn's Application   Inferno Dawn's Application I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 22, 2009 10:42 am

/approved
Back to top Go down
Monk Of Kindness
God of Kindness
God of Kindness
Monk Of Kindness

Number of posts : 581
Registration date : 2009-01-15

PostSubject: Re: Inferno Dawn's Application   Inferno Dawn's Application I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 22, 2009 11:36 am

great application, detailed answers /approve!
Back to top Go down
Icy
We 0wnz this forum
We 0wnz this forum
Icy

Number of posts : 826
Registration date : 2009-01-04

PostSubject: Re: Inferno Dawn's Application   Inferno Dawn's Application I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 22, 2009 12:50 pm

Very detailed and shows a love for the guild. Definite yes from me :D
Back to top Go down
redphyve
gawd wawking amongst mere cryers
gawd wawking amongst mere cryers
redphyve

Number of posts : 314
Registration date : 2008-12-07

PostSubject: Re: Inferno Dawn's Application   Inferno Dawn's Application I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 22, 2009 2:12 pm

glory blade got like 4 of his buddies that are excelent players to apply to SCAR, these people will be excelent DoA tank candidates =] and also good for the night time crew
Back to top Go down
shadow
HAS RETURNED AFTER 2 YEARS
HAS RETURNED AFTER 2 YEARS
shadow

Number of posts : 1346

PostSubject: Re: Inferno Dawn's Application   Inferno Dawn's Application I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 22, 2009 2:13 pm

trial
Back to top Go down
Haunted Dream
That pierced guy
That pierced guy
Haunted Dream

Number of posts : 1424
Registration date : 2008-12-18

PostSubject: Re: Inferno Dawn's Application   Inferno Dawn's Application I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 22, 2009 2:31 pm

/approve and trial as well.
Back to top Go down
Divine
Mallyx is my Homeboy
Mallyx is my Homeboy
Divine

Number of posts : 859

PostSubject: Re: Inferno Dawn's Application   Inferno Dawn's Application I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 22, 2009 6:55 pm

gogo trial /approve
Back to top Go down
WarriorTheKnown
1337 Cryer
1337 Cryer
WarriorTheKnown

Number of posts : 181
Registration date : 2009-02-04

PostSubject: Re: Inferno Dawn's Application   Inferno Dawn's Application I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 23, 2009 1:49 am

I know dawn pretty well from being in the alliance, good player, will be a good asset to Scar.
Back to top Go down
Sabriel
Nørwægiån Låddiæ
Nørwægiån Låddiæ
Sabriel

Number of posts : 621
Registration date : 2009-02-26

PostSubject: Re: Inferno Dawn's Application   Inferno Dawn's Application I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 23, 2009 4:00 am

/approve
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Inferno Dawn's Application   Inferno Dawn's Application I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 23, 2009 8:57 am

pm me or an officer for a tryout at your convenience :D
Back to top Go down
Monk Of Kindness
God of Kindness
God of Kindness
Monk Of Kindness

Number of posts : 581
Registration date : 2009-01-15

PostSubject: Re: Inferno Dawn's Application   Inferno Dawn's Application I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 27, 2009 10:26 pm

Invited 28/03/09
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Inferno Dawn's Application   Inferno Dawn's Application I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Inferno Dawn's Application
Page 1 of 1