Scions of Carver
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Did you know we are Leet?

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Come hang out with us on FaceBook, CLICK on this link --> Guild Wars Friends waiting on GW2 =)
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
FreeButtons
Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

Most users ever online was 266 on Sun Jul 25, 2021 10:34 pm
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Biography of Seek N Destroy.

Go down 
+8
shadow
Morrigan Lockhart
Baltaas Slaapes
Icy
Mystik
Ragz
Divine
Seek N Destroy
12 posters
AuthorMessage
Seek N Destroy
1337 Cryer
1337 Cryer

Number of posts : 141
Registration date : 2009-03-11

Biography of Seek N Destroy. Empty
PostSubject: Biography of Seek N Destroy.   Biography of Seek N Destroy. I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 14, 2009 8:42 pm

IGN: Seek N Destroy | Seek The Savior

1. What is your total time played in GW: 3,941 Hours 41 Min over the past 34 months

Which campaigns do you own? Everything

2. What characters do you have and which campaigns did they complete?

Seek N Destroy {Ele}
All campaigns NM/HM

Seek The Savior {Monk}
NF NM complete/HM Unlocked
EOTN complete/HM Unloccked
Factions 70% complete/HM Unlocked

I do have a total of 3 Accts and 22 Char slots but they are mostly PvP chars and one or two PvE projects that haven't taken off yet.

3. What pve skills does you main toons have and what rank?

My Ele has Max Rank in all PvE Skill Tracks except Kurz(R10)/Lux(R4)

My Monk has R8 SS|R7LB|R5 Asuran| Rest of the PvE tracks are R4 and under. This monk was built to do DoA, i'm grinding the titles daily.

4. How many titles do you currently have and which one makes you the most proud? Also, what titles are you working on?

My Ele has 41 active title tracks, 31 of them are maxed, a GWAMM. My favorite title out of them all is Incorrigible Ale-Hound; I spent an
entire summer, 4 hours a day, watching Star Trek TNG while I got drunk in my GH. Gotta love a title that requires you to be lazy (before u could zone n drink).

My Monk is an R3 Survivor and working on farming related title tracks like sunspear and asuran.

5. Do you use ventrilo and a headset/mic while playing?

of course I do .

6. How did you hear a bout SCAR? Please include names if possible.

The Unholy Slasher
Veronica Mindbender
Ragz Deathknight

7. What do you want to get out of SCAR?

I want to join an ongoing, organized group of ppl that have simmilar In Game interests and play at the same level as I do. ex. HM|DoA|EoTN.

What can you bring to SCAR?

Myself. I enjoy organizing events such as this event my old guild [DoA] put together: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lDf8BA5tIrU&feature=PlayList&p=34D1ED5092545D4B&index=1

I can carry my own weight in any guild, I share what I know when I've discoved something new: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JZfjSzBWi5E&feature=PlayList&p=34D1ED5092545D4B&index=2

8. What other guilds have you been with? Please include length of time with the guild(s)s and reason(s) for leaving.

[Sa] Sin Azucar - PvE Luxon, my first guild - With Guild for approx 1 yr|Left after Leading the Guild for 6 Mos ( We had a baby Girl, Kes)
[DoA]Destiny of Awakening - PvE/PvP Kurzick Guild| I was in DoA for almost 2 yrs.| I left after the guild lost 90% of the origional members and basicaly has died... it's sad, DoA will be missed.

9. Tell me a little about yourself including other hobbies or just share a GW's story.

Well i'm 29 yrs old, I have a 18 mos daughter who will hopefully join NASA and bring daddy home a piece of space{Star Trek again}.
I consider myself funny but I can't be responsible if you don't laugh at my jokes. I play Guild Wars for enjoyment, my hobby is breading rare marine fish and reef keeping. I've just started a business for Picasso Clown fish, just have to wait for my parent stock to grow up, they are only 5 mos old.
I live about 1.5 min walk from where i work, which is nice. I do outside sales for www.alpinemetals.com

10. What elite mission(HM dungeons,FoW/UW/URgoz/DoA) experience do you have and what roles have you played in these missions?

I've done many farms with Ursan which doesnt really count as it was so easy EVERYONE used it.
I've used several builds to 2/3 man and solo the UW and DoA.
I've been the ele/tank for our guilds FoW runs many times with different obbi builds.
I've done Urgoz many times with alliance random way, in which i always preffer to monk as randomway teams usually need a couple of good monks.
All dungeons have been completed with modded versions of sabway, Ele|heroes|henchis|consets - I've never found many ppl interested in dungeons but I like them [Frostmaw excluded, we had a horrible experience down there... nightmares]
I've monked and ele'd for Slavers 8 man Cryways and the modded SoS nec Duncan runs.

11.How Old are you and where are your from and what time do you usually play? Also, please include the time zone in which you live.

I'm 29, I'm from Idaho but have succesfully escaped to California, I belive it's -8GMT, Pacific Time Zone.
I play weekdays between 5pm - 1am and weekends: enough to make my mother dissappointed with me ^.~

12. What are you going to do for SCAR?

I'm gonna fullfill my greatest dreams and expectations... too much? How about I just kick ass.

Why you deserve a team spot?

Dont you know i'm leet?
Back to top Go down
Divine
Mallyx is my Homeboy
Mallyx is my Homeboy
Divine

Number of posts : 859
Registration date : 2008-12-07

PostSubject: Re: Biography of Seek N Destroy.   Biography of Seek N Destroy. I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 14, 2009 9:22 pm

Seek N Destroy wrote:

Dont you know i'm leet?
[/b]

I do now. /approve XD You seem like a funny guy and you appear to have a can-do attitude and is willing to learn the ways of the speed clear. If a try out is necessary so be it, but atm I'm liking this app. Although one problem is lack of a sin...make one asap s'il vous plait Smile
Back to top Go down
Ragz
That pierced guy
That pierced guy

Number of posts : 103
Registration date : 2009-03-06

PostSubject: Re: Biography of Seek N Destroy.   Biography of Seek N Destroy. I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 14, 2009 11:43 pm

Seek is my bonder for 2 man DoA lb farms. He picked up on the positioning and leading of others by end of first run of each place. Has some good ideas for bigger lb farms. Great, fun guy to talk to, and always has an idea or thought that can help the team design.
Back to top Go down
Mystik
1337 Cryer
1337 Cryer
Mystik

Number of posts : 129

PostSubject: Re: Biography of Seek N Destroy.   Biography of Seek N Destroy. I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 15, 2009 1:28 am

Seen him before in playing style good player. You get /approved by me Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.guildwarsguru.com/index.php
Icy
We 0wnz this forum
We 0wnz this forum
Icy

Number of posts : 826
Registration date : 2009-01-04

PostSubject: Re: Biography of Seek N Destroy.   Biography of Seek N Destroy. I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 15, 2009 3:03 am

Awesome layout for the application, in and of itself can tell you he's serious in applying to the guild. I mean, that's not the only thing that influenced me, but let's just say this is a yes from me Wink
Back to top Go down
Baltaas Slaapes
Elite Baltaas Tome
Baltaas Slaapes

Number of posts : 965
Registration date : 2008-12-12

PostSubject: Re: Biography of Seek N Destroy.   Biography of Seek N Destroy. I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 15, 2009 4:31 am

only 2 toons ..

negative from my side
Back to top Go down
http://www.hiphopz.lv
Ragz
That pierced guy
That pierced guy

Number of posts : 103
Registration date : 2009-03-06

PostSubject: Re: Biography of Seek N Destroy.   Biography of Seek N Destroy. I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 15, 2009 8:19 am

We ae currently working on a sin for Seek.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Biography of Seek N Destroy.   Biography of Seek N Destroy. I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 15, 2009 9:31 pm

I like the attitude! Get your sin rolling ASAP. With a monk and an ele he can still join plenty runs.
yes w/try out.
Back to top Go down
Morrigan Lockhart
gawd wawking amongst mere cryers
gawd wawking amongst mere cryers
Morrigan Lockhart

Number of posts : 461

PostSubject: Re: Biography of Seek N Destroy.   Biography of Seek N Destroy. I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 15, 2009 9:58 pm

I had a fun time reading this app! I like the personality! I approve pending tryout.
Back to top Go down
shadow
HAS RETURNED AFTER 2 YEARS
HAS RETURNED AFTER 2 YEARS
shadow

Number of posts : 1346

PostSubject: Re: Biography of Seek N Destroy.   Biography of Seek N Destroy. I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 15, 2009 11:25 pm

Quote :
The Unholy Slasher
who is this. . .?
Personally,iIam going to have to decline. . almost 4,000 hours in a little under three years and he only has two characters?!?! I would like to see him get more characters i.e mes. . monk. . .necro. . . sin. somethi; atleast more than just 2 characters and then reapply. I cant imagine how u play 34months and only have two characters O_o
Back to top Go down
Seek N Destroy
1337 Cryer
1337 Cryer

PostSubject: Re: Biography of Seek N Destroy.   Biography of Seek N Destroy. I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 16, 2009 12:28 am

I've spent 3k of my total hours on my Ele. Many of the things i've done have been repeated, while i'm helping other ppl along. I reached many maxed titles before my fellow guildies and friends and enjoy playing my ele the most. It's not alot of afk hours it's hours on top of hours running faction contests, pet duels, guild events and helping out.
Back to top Go down
Icy
We 0wnz this forum
We 0wnz this forum
Icy

Number of posts : 826
Registration date : 2009-01-04

PostSubject: Re: Biography of Seek N Destroy.   Biography of Seek N Destroy. I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 16, 2009 12:47 pm

lol!

Pet duels, I lol'd xD
Back to top Go down
Entrails
L2Cry pl0x
L2Cry pl0x
Entrails

Number of posts : 82
Registration date : 2008-12-08

PostSubject: Re: Biography of Seek N Destroy.   Biography of Seek N Destroy. I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 16, 2009 3:46 pm

Looks nice, but only 2 PvE toons?
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/matchoman13
Seek N Destroy
1337 Cryer
1337 Cryer

PostSubject: Re: Biography of Seek N Destroy.   Biography of Seek N Destroy. I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 16, 2009 3:51 pm

Yes, currently only two pve toons. I've had others but have deleted them.. OCD is to blame. My new sin is currently 1/3 through eotn, i'm keg farming a R3 Survivor and maxing Norn to start.

Accept me at two toons, I'm a valuable palyer and will continue to build more toons and learn new farms as I go. We're looking long term here and 2 toons is a good start.
Back to top Go down
Cyvil
My dad is bigger than your dad
Cyvil

Number of posts : 1126

PostSubject: Re: Biography of Seek N Destroy.   Biography of Seek N Destroy. I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 16, 2009 4:44 pm

If you promise to use scrolls to hurry your survivor toon along, I can give you a shot. I like the attitude, but we would very much like you to have more toons.
Back to top Go down
PrideMcKay
PrideMcKay

Number of posts : 1157
Registration date : 2008-12-08

PostSubject: Re: Biography of Seek N Destroy.   Biography of Seek N Destroy. I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 16, 2009 4:52 pm

Where did you find that Dutch tune for your new year Awakening? /Approve btw
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Biography of Seek N Destroy.   Biography of Seek N Destroy. I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 16, 2009 5:50 pm

apprpved pending tryout
Back to top Go down
Seek N Destroy
1337 Cryer
1337 Cryer

PostSubject: Re: Biography of Seek N Destroy.   Biography of Seek N Destroy. I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 17, 2009 1:15 am

Awsome, I doubt there will be any problems at all. I'm excited to meet some new ppl and have some good times.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Biography of Seek N Destroy.   Biography of Seek N Destroy. I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 17, 2009 5:43 pm

So you've been approved.... welcome, and I'm gonna close this cheers
Back to top Go down
Monk Of Kindness
God of Kindness
God of Kindness
Monk Of Kindness

Number of posts : 581
Registration date : 2009-01-15

PostSubject: Re: Biography of Seek N Destroy.   Biography of Seek N Destroy. I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 23, 2009 5:03 am

Invited 22/03/09
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Biography of Seek N Destroy.   Biography of Seek N Destroy. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Biography of Seek N Destroy.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Scions of Carver :: Scions of Carver :: Applications to SCAR :: Member Applications-
Jump to: