Scions of Carver
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Did you know we are Leet?

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Come hang out with us on FaceBook, CLICK on this link --> Guild Wars Friends waiting on GW2 =)
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
FreeButtons
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 266 on Sun Jul 25, 2021 10:34 pm
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Crush Deathheals app

Go down 
+6
Cyvil
redphyve
Sparka
Quash
shadow
khaos magik
10 posters
AuthorMessage
khaos magik
Nubsauce
Nubsauce
khaos magik

Number of posts : 20
Registration date : 2009-03-11

Crush Deathheals app Empty
PostSubject: Crush Deathheals app   Crush Deathheals app I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 11, 2009 10:13 pm

IGN: Crush Deathheals
1. What is your total time played in GW. How old is your account? And which campaigns do you own?
4636 hours over the duration of 26months, and i currently own all campaigns and the eotn expansion.

2. What characters do you have and which campaigns did they complete?
Assassin-eotn, factions, and nf
Warrior- eotn, factions, prophecies, and nf
Monk-eotn, prophecies, and factions
Ranger-eotn, factions, and nightfall
Ele-eotn, factions, and nightfall

3. What pve skills does you main toons have and what rank?
My main toons (ele/monk and sin) have pretty much all of the pve skills that are useful in regular (you move like a dwarf, urals, lod, PI, ebon assassin, ebon support, both wards, cry of pain,mindbender, etc)
and all characters have their titles atleast on 7.

4. How many titles do you currently have and which one makes you the most proud? Also, what titles are you working on?
My warrior currently has all 4 skill capping titles, max ss, max lb, and proph carto.
Im currently working on gettin all my casters max ranks in the eotn title tracks.
The that makes me most proud is proph carto becuase in my opinion it is one of the hardest titles to get due to the fact that the title requires you to be in areas that you arent meant to be in, so you need to specifically hunt down the areas and how to get to them to aquire the title.

5. Do you use ventrilo and a headset/mic while playing?
yea, i enjoy hopping onto vent now and then just to have a conversation, see what people are doing, and ofcourse i will get on when teams are doin an activity.

6. How did you hear a bout SCAR? Please include names if possible.
im an old friend with shadow, havent been playing for a few months due to interest in another game. but ive decided that i couldnt stay away from guildwars and decided to come back and he suggested i apply to the guild becuase it would suit my interests.

7. What do you want to get out of SCAR? And what can you bring to SCAR?
I personally just want to get a good experience everytime i log onto guildwars. Logging on, knowing you cant form anything in your guild even when a lot of people are on is sad. Personally i cant bring anything to scar but myself, i guess i can bring one more friend to the community.

8. What other guilds have you been with? Please include length of time with the guild(s)s and reason(s) for leaving.
[luck] - lack of groups forming, it was like they had a guild for looks only - 3months
[RUM] - disbanned - 8months
[GzU]- 11months, leader switched games, more than 50% followed him and the guild activity went down to the point that only 5 members would be the max online at any given time.

9. Tell me a little about yourself including other hobbies or just share a GW's story.
One day i decided to do a FoW balanced .. . within minutes we ran into the first group and, oh wonders, the first drop was a shard reserved for the monk. Best part? He looted it, said "Bye Bitches" and logged. big lolwtf moment. . gotta love pugs T_T.

10. What elite mission(HM dungeons,FoW/UW/URgoz/DoA) experience do you have and what roles have you played in these missions?
FoW - monked for balanced teams and cryway teams
UW - uwscs back in the day with ursans, cryers, and the speed runs with both ele and sin
Urgoz - ive participated in physical urgoz on my warrior and monked for physical and cryway teams
Deep - Monking only for crying teams but not often
I have done close to all dungeons in EOTN hm and nm a couple of times to increase my characters rep titles.
DoA - I only have experience monking and ursaning back in the day

11.How Old are you and where are your from and what time do you usually play? Also, please include the time zone in which you live.
Im 16 years old an im from maryland. I'm an eastern time zone player and my hours are usually from 6 to 12 pm est.

12. What are you going to do for SCAR and why you deserve a team spot.
Like ive said in question 7, i guess what i can do for scar is add one member to the active list of participating members in guild runs. I think i deserve a team spot because i can make use of that team spot in a creative way making my spot in the guild worthwhile by participating and eventually forming runs in the guild.
Back to top Go down
shadow
HAS RETURNED AFTER 2 YEARS
shadow

Number of posts : 1346
Registration date : 2008-12-07

PostSubject: Re: Crush Deathheals app   Crush Deathheals app I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 11, 2009 11:15 pm

yea hes a friend of mine. . ill vouch for him
Havent seen him on in a while but hes been extreemly active recently, and i guess he did what i suggested and applied.
Attitude is great, even when people are being difficult, picks up on things fast and open to suggestions to improve his playing skill. very talkative and always up to do something when i ask him.
Another late night est player which is what we need. Enough experience and amount of characters, not a lot of titles but has the important ones we need, and then again titles dont mean everything

I Approve.
Back to top Go down
Quash
I rulez like DoA
I rulez like DoA
Quash

Number of posts : 216

PostSubject: Re: Crush Deathheals app   Crush Deathheals app I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 12, 2009 10:18 am

/approve, even without shadow knowing him
Back to top Go down
Sparka
gawd wawking amongst mere cryers
Sparka

Number of posts : 276
Registration date : 2008-12-31

PostSubject: Re: Crush Deathheals app   Crush Deathheals app I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 12, 2009 10:48 am

lol@ your gw story. <3 pugs
Back to top Go down
redphyve
redphyve

Number of posts : 314

PostSubject: Re: Crush Deathheals app   Crush Deathheals app I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 12, 2009 11:04 am

=] looks good to me, bit young tho. thats usually not a problem, its just that i notice, that the younger they are, the bigger the mouths are, and the more disrespect. not sayin this is the case, his app looks nice i think he would do good in SCAR
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Crush Deathheals app   Crush Deathheals app I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 12, 2009 11:21 am

Nice diversity of characters, friend of shadows, and 16 is about the age when guys mature so im willing to give him a tryout.

/approved
Back to top Go down
Cyvil
My dad is bigger than your dad
My dad is bigger than your dad
Cyvil

Number of posts : 1126

PostSubject: Re: Crush Deathheals app   Crush Deathheals app I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 12, 2009 12:11 pm

/approve

I like the answer to #12.
Back to top Go down
Baltaas Slaapes
Elite Baltaas Tome
Baltaas Slaapes

Number of posts : 965
Registration date : 2008-12-12

PostSubject: Re: Crush Deathheals app   Crush Deathheals app I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 12, 2009 12:19 pm

if John say yes me say yes too

^^

check him out
Back to top Go down
http://www.hiphopz.lv
Guru O Geto [ToA]
We 0wnz this forum
We 0wnz this forum
Guru O Geto [ToA]

Number of posts : 770
Registration date : 2008-12-08

PostSubject: Re: Crush Deathheals app   Crush Deathheals app I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 12, 2009 12:29 pm

lulz at the pug story , though I have heard that somewhere before *suspicious gaze*
Back to top Go down
Morrigan Lockhart
Morrigan Lockhart

Number of posts : 461

PostSubject: Re: Crush Deathheals app   Crush Deathheals app I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 12, 2009 12:55 pm

Looks good. I approve.
Back to top Go down
shadow
shadow

Number of posts : 1346

PostSubject: Re: Crush Deathheals app   Crush Deathheals app I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 12, 2009 1:15 pm

Quote :
lulz at the pug story , though I have heard that somewhere before *suspicious gaze*
you were probably the monk! lol.
Back to top Go down
Haunted Dream
That pierced guy
That pierced guy
Haunted Dream

Number of posts : 1424
Registration date : 2008-12-18

PostSubject: Re: Crush Deathheals app   Crush Deathheals app I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 12, 2009 1:57 pm

I agree as well.
Back to top Go down
Morrigan Lockhart
Morrigan Lockhart

Number of posts : 461

PostSubject: Re: Crush Deathheals app   Crush Deathheals app I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 12, 2009 6:01 pm

Close. Invited 03-12-09.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Crush Deathheals app   Crush Deathheals app I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Crush Deathheals app
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Scions of Carver :: Scions of Carver :: Applications to SCAR :: Member Applications-
Jump to: