Scions of Carver
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Did you know we are Leet?

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Come hang out with us on FaceBook, CLICK on this link --> Guild Wars Friends waiting on GW2 =)
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
FreeButtons
Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 266 on Sun Jul 25, 2021 10:34 pm
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Osmans Application

Go down 
+5
Cyvil
Guru O Geto [ToA]
Baltaas Slaapes
Ioroth
Arda Tempest
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Osman At

Osmans Application Empty
PostSubject: Osmans Application   Osmans Application I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 11, 2009 8:41 am

IGN: Osman Atleticum (main)/A Storage/Chaos of Domination/Divine Bloom/Faith Of Domination/Havoc Of Domination/Legendary Osman/Levi Tate/Luy Luye/Semblance Of Death/Semblance of God/Semblance of Night/Semblance of Peace/Spike Aholic/Spirit Of Devotion

1. What is your total time played in GW. How old is your account? And which campaigns do you own?

3.690hrs, 39 months, own all campaigns.

2. What characters do you have and which campaigns did they complete?

Main char: Warrior, completed everything.
Rest of the chars (all classes) are just for farming.
There is to much info for me to look into for every char i got so lets just say, if my farming char needs to farm, he will be invested on.

3. What pve skills does you main toons have and what rank?

All skills and maxed titles.

4. How many titles do you currently have and which one makes you the most proud? Also, what titles are you working on?

29 titles atm, Leg Vanq i guess since it means i cleaned gw:)

5. Do you use ventrilo and a headset/mic while playing?

No, only when groups i join require vent.

6. How did you hear a bout SCAR? Please include names if possible.

[TAM] Alliance, i was in [VILE], plus Ioroth Soulblighter (just applied aswell) and The Dragon Punisher (SCAR member)

7. What do you want to get out of SCAR? And what can you bring to SCAR?

Getting to know new ppl that i will be gaming with, and I will ofcourse bring OSMAN!!!

8. What other guilds have you been with? Please include length of time with the guild(s)s and reason(s) for leaving.

Victory Is Life Eternal[VILE] - officer.
Length: around 2 years not sure, had to leave mainly cus guild fell apart badly during my 2months with no internet cus i moved to new place and leader stopped playing gw without designating new leader + alliance left us so here i am new looking for a new guild where i can experience good gameplay, and have fun.

9. Tell me a little about yourself including other hobbies or just share a GW's story.

Im currently studying Software Testing which is a new found hobby and my main hobby is playing GW.

10. What elite mission(HM dungeons,FoW/UW/URgoz/DoA) experience do you have and what roles have you played in these missions?

Ive done everything in gw over and over again with all kinds of roles. And roles that are new to me, im pro right after i have learned it, cus gaming is in my blood:)

11.How Old are you and where are your from and what time do you usually play? Also, please include the time zone in which you live.

im 24, from Sweden, i play whenever during the day. gmt+1

12. What are you going to do for SCAR and why you desrve a team spot.

My warrior always got mending on his bar so i can heal aswell.
I love gw and been playing it for 3 years and i plan to continue.
Back to top Go down
Arda Tempest
1337 Cryer
1337 Cryer
Arda Tempest

Number of posts : 177
Registration date : 2009-01-22

Osmans Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Osmans Application   Osmans Application I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 11, 2009 8:50 am

looks ok. Vent activity is a bit disappointing since its the best way to meet the members ans get to know them. Could you please give more info as to your which char has finished which campaign. We have really no use for warriors in our team builds. Sin, Mes, Ele and monk are the currently the most useful chars we use on our runs. I will be speaking to DP as to your ability and activity.
Back to top Go down
Ioroth
Nubsauce
Nubsauce

Number of posts : 7
Registration date : 2009-03-11

Osmans Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Osmans Application   Osmans Application I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 11, 2009 8:53 am

I think os is a pretty cool guy, eh kills monsters and doesnt afraid of anything

seriously though, good player, nice to chat to, been in VILE with me for ages

I realise my words carry no wait whatsoever cuz I'm not a member, but hey us newbies have to help each other out, eh os Wink
Back to top Go down
Baltaas Slaapes
Elite Baltaas Tome
Baltaas Slaapes

Number of posts : 965
Registration date : 2008-12-12

Osmans Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Osmans Application   Osmans Application I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 11, 2009 9:34 am

atm NO from me ..

Main char: Warrior, completed everything.
Rest of the chars (all classes) are just for farming.
There is to much info for me to look into for every char i got so lets just say, if my farming char needs to farm, he will be invested on.

3. What pve skills does you main toons have and what rank?

All skills and maxed titles.

so u have all characters with all skills and many tittles or only u have W and other who farming some spots in GW ?

so have many characters u have , have much they done ? have on all characters pve skills ?

if u cant answer on easy questions then u are not for SCAR.
Back to top Go down
http://www.hiphopz.lv
Guru O Geto [ToA]
We 0wnz this forum
We 0wnz this forum
Guru O Geto [ToA]

Number of posts : 770
Registration date : 2008-12-08

Osmans Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Osmans Application   Osmans Application I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 11, 2009 9:40 am

690 hrs ? O hope thats a typo
Back to top Go down
Osman

Osmans Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Osmans Application   Osmans Application I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 11, 2009 9:57 am

Ele = SS=r5/ rest r1-r2
Sin = SS=r6/Asuran=r5/rest r1-r2
Monk = SS=r6/rest is r3-r4
Back to top Go down
Baltaas Slaapes
Elite Baltaas Tome
Baltaas Slaapes

Number of posts : 965
Registration date : 2008-12-12

Osmans Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Osmans Application   Osmans Application I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 11, 2009 10:02 am

still No from me .. lets see what other says
Back to top Go down
http://www.hiphopz.lv
Osman

Osmans Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Osmans Application   Osmans Application I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 11, 2009 10:06 am

Ele = SS=r5/ rest r1-r2 access: EOTN
Sin = SS=r6/Asuran=r5/rest r1-r2 access:EOTN
Monk = SS=r6/rest is r3-r4 access: EOTN
Back to top Go down
Cyvil
My dad is bigger than your dad
My dad is bigger than your dad
Cyvil

Number of posts : 1126
Registration date : 2008-12-07

Osmans Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Osmans Application   Osmans Application I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 11, 2009 12:45 pm

Arda Tempest wrote:
looks ok. Vent activity is a bit disappointing since its the best way to meet the members ans get to know them. Could you please give more info as to your which char has finished which campaign. We have really no use for warriors in our team builds. Sin, Mes, Ele and monk are the currently the most useful chars we use on our runs. I will be speaking to DP as to your ability and activity.

Ditto, and I have not seen the needed information posted since Arda's comments.
Back to top Go down

Osmans Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Osmans Application   Osmans Application I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 11, 2009 2:27 pm

/deny
imo since your not telling us anything if you was serious about joiing you'd write an essay without being told and not to mention only useing 1 char and the rest being farmers with low ranks
Back to top Go down
Jago Doremon
1337 Cryer
1337 Cryer
Jago Doremon

Number of posts : 101
Registration date : 2009-02-13

Osmans Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Osmans Application   Osmans Application I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 11, 2009 3:06 pm

Not a fan of this application. Seems that if you really have dungeon/elite area experience, you would explain which toons have done what, and mention specifics. Especially if you are joining an elite PvE guild, but that may just be my opinion.

/no from me
Back to top Go down
Entrails
L2Cry pl0x
L2Cry pl0x
Entrails

Number of posts : 82
Registration date : 2008-12-08

Osmans Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Osmans Application   Osmans Application I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 11, 2009 3:12 pm

Make yourself more clear and follow the guideline... it's a bit hard to read like that with no real info..
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/matchoman13
Sparka
gawd wawking amongst mere cryers
gawd wawking amongst mere cryers
Sparka

Number of posts : 276
Registration date : 2008-12-31

Osmans Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Osmans Application   Osmans Application I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 11, 2009 7:24 pm

looked like a solid app to me. i think u guys are being a bit harsh and nitpicky. (dont flame plz. being honest). this dude and ioroth wudve been solid additions i think. but i suggest an alternative solution. get VILE into the alliance Smile
Back to top Go down
Osman

Osmans Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Osmans Application   Osmans Application I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 11, 2009 7:55 pm

close thread, i withdraw my app
Back to top Go down
Divine
Mallyx is my Homeboy
Mallyx is my Homeboy
Divine

Number of posts : 859
Registration date : 2008-12-07

Osmans Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Osmans Application   Osmans Application I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 11, 2009 8:04 pm

kk app /closed
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Osmans Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Osmans Application   Osmans Application I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Osmans Application
Page 1 of 1