Scions of Carver
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Did you know we are Leet?

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Come hang out with us on FaceBook, CLICK on this link --> Guild Wars Friends waiting on GW2 =)
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
FreeButtons
Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 266 on Sun Jul 25, 2021 10:34 pm
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Metal Mouth's application

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Metal mo

Metal Mouth's application Empty
PostSubject: Metal Mouth's application   Metal Mouth's application I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2009 11:11 am

IGN: Metal Mouth
1. What is your total time played in GW. How old is your account? And which campaigns do you own? 4425hrs over 46 months own all 4.

2. What characters do you have and which campaigns did they complete?
Metal mouth lvl 20 ranger all completed
gwens stepmom lvl 20 mesmer prophs, nightfall.
metal mof monking lvl 20 monk factions, nightfall.
im here for gwen. lvl 20 ele prophs

3. What pve skills does you main toons have and what rank?
all of the pve skills and r 9 norn r 7 deld r7 asura r7 ebon

4. How many titles do you currently have and which one makes you the most proud? Also, what titles are you working on?
i have 10 max titles, and my legendary skill hunter is my most prized one. and i am working on my vanquisher and tyria guardian.

5. Do you use ventrilo and a headset/mic while playing?
i own both vent and a working mic. and use it all the time when logged onto guild wars.

6. How did you hear a bout SCAR? Please include names if possible.
a friend told me about SCAR

7. What do you want to get out of SCAR? And what can you bring to SCAR?
just a good experience with people, to have fun and make some new friends. i have good sence of humor and i can be serious to get the work done.

8. What other guilds have you been with? Please include length of time with the guild(s)s and reason(s) for leaving.
[laZy] was in for 2 months, had some one come in and become really irritating.
[YaRR] 2 months, left for having to much immaturity, should have left sooner but i became good friends with the alliance leader.

9. Tell me a little about yourself including other hobbies or just share a GW's story. i play ice hockey, soccer, and football to keep in shape. also i play xbox live.

10. What elite mission(HM dungeons,FoW/UW/URgoz/DoA) experience do you have and what roles have you played in these missions?
i have done most of HM dungeons with my ranger. FoW i tend to monk alot in. also the same with Urogz. DoA i have done it ursan and the old way. but right now im working on gettin my ele to get her the right gear to be doing cryways.

11.How Old are you and where are your from and what time do you usually play? Also, please include the time zone in which you live.
i am 15 years old from Michigan, united states. i play from 2-3 hours a day on the weekdays maybe longer. and the weekends i can be on any were from 2-10hrs. and located in the eastern time zone.

12. What are you going to do for SCAR and why you desrve a team spot.
i belive i should deserve a spot in scar because, i like to have a fun time and belive i could fullfill the requirements to be part of you guild.
Back to top Go down
TomoSojiro
gawd wawking amongst mere cryers
gawd wawking amongst mere cryers
TomoSojiro

Number of posts : 367
Registration date : 2008-12-18

PostSubject: Re: Metal Mouth's application   Metal Mouth's application I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2009 11:37 am

your appli looks descent, but far from good imo. You said u played over 46 months, yet you only have 10 maxed titles?

as for toons a mesmer and a monk, but not even a sin. Its gonna be a no from me, but lets see what the rest says
Back to top Go down
Jago Doremon
1337 Cryer
1337 Cryer
Jago Doremon

Number of posts : 101
Registration date : 2009-02-13

PostSubject: Re: Metal Mouth's application   Metal Mouth's application I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2009 11:47 am

4,425 hours, 1 toon through GWEN, and none of the allegiance titles maxed? I guess I'm wondering where all of those hours came from (what have you been doing in game) if you have only knocked out 10 titles?

/no from me right now
Back to top Go down
Monk Of Kindness
God of Kindness
God of Kindness
Monk Of Kindness

Number of posts : 581
Registration date : 2009-01-15

PostSubject: Re: Metal Mouth's application   Metal Mouth's application I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2009 12:10 pm

Nothing in the app says "pick me"...no from me.
Back to top Go down
Cyvil
My dad is bigger than your dad
My dad is bigger than your dad
Cyvil

Number of posts : 1126
Registration date : 2008-12-07

PostSubject: Re: Metal Mouth's application   Metal Mouth's application I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2009 12:15 pm

4600 hours, you have only 4 toons? Where do you spend your time? While the lack of titles does not bother me, having only 4 toons, only one of which has completed all chapters, and only 10 titles screams solo or /age farmer.

Is your ranger the toon with the PvE skills, or do all four toons have those same ranks?

Is the friend that recommended us in the guild? If so, what is his/her name?
Back to top Go down
Baltaas Slaapes
Elite Baltaas Tome
Baltaas Slaapes

Number of posts : 965
Registration date : 2008-12-12

PostSubject: Re: Metal Mouth's application   Metal Mouth's application I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2009 12:31 pm

no from me .. no toons for so long time

lazy m8 ..
Back to top Go down
http://www.hiphopz.lv

PostSubject: Re: Metal Mouth's application   Metal Mouth's application I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2009 1:14 pm

no im sorry but this is a no from me.

/closed
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Metal Mouth's application   Metal Mouth's application I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Metal Mouth's application
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Scions of Carver :: Scions of Carver :: Applications to SCAR :: Member Applications-
Jump to: