Scions of Carver
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Did you know we are Leet?

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Come hang out with us on FaceBook, CLICK on this link --> Guild Wars Friends waiting on GW2 =)
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
FreeButtons
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 266 on Sun Jul 25, 2021 10:34 pm
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Ienu of Issn's App

Go down 
+2
Fallen Armageddon
nikkooo
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Ienu of

Ienu of Issn's App Empty
PostSubject: Ienu of Issn's App   Ienu of Issn's App I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 03, 2009 9:38 am

------------------------------------------------------------------------------
IGN: Ienu of Issn
1. What is your total time played in GW. How old is your account? And which campaigns do you own? 5500 Hours Played, 43 Months Old, Own All Campaigns + Second Accounts
2. What characters do you have and which campaigns did they complete? Have Every Charecter Minus a Sin. Charecters are a mixture between having completed everything to only completeing a campaign.
3. What pve skills does you main toons have and what rank? I ahve every pve skill on my monk, everything at max rank, Minus the Kurzick title.
4. How many titles do you currently have and which one makes you the most proud? 26 Max titles. Leg Carto was a nice one to get since it still takes time with TexMoD.
5. Do you use ventrilo and a headset/mic while playing? Yes and Yes. Done a decent amount of PvP as well (Rank 7).
6. How did you hear a bout SCAR? The Alliance
7. What do you want to get out of SCAR? More dungeon action and a U.S. based guild.
8. What other guilds have you been with? Kaizen Order and GoDt
9. Tell me a little about yourself including other hobbies or just share a GW's story. I'm 20, turning 21 in a couple days which I'm pretty stoked about. Free time I work and go to a ton of concerts (Nine Inch Nails is godly).
10. What elite mission(HM dungeons,FoW/UW/URgoz/DoA) experience do you have and what roles have you played in these missions? I've done everything. My old guild Kaizen Order was part of the first alliance to own HzH, so I've got tons of oldschool expierence doing balanced, plus I've done many runs with you guys doing cryway.
11.How Old are you and where are your from and what time do you usually play? My real name is Evan and I'm 20, South Dakota, usually play from 5-6pm CST untill 11 or midnight.

Thanks for the look, and I'll see everyone in game.
Back to top Go down
nikkooo
Nubsauce
Nubsauce

Number of posts : 23
Registration date : 2009-02-18

Ienu of Issn's App Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ienu of Issn's App   Ienu of Issn's App I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 03, 2009 9:41 am

I remember him in Godt, always join our runs Smile
Seems like a nice guy. But u should make a sin Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Fallen Armageddon
Capt. Jean Luc Picard, USS Enterprise
Capt. Jean Luc Picard, USS Enterprise
Fallen Armageddon

Number of posts : 402
Registration date : 2008-12-07

Ienu of Issn's App Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ienu of Issn's App   Ienu of Issn's App I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 03, 2009 9:45 am

I've seen him in AC active, been on a few runs with me, Wide toon variety which is what i like to see. I think he would find SCAR to be a good home. and the 21 age is plus.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/murfman06
Ienu of

Ienu of Issn's App Empty
PostSubject: Cheers   Ienu of Issn's App I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 03, 2009 1:07 pm

Thanks for the replies so far. Bored at work so figured I'd post cheers
Back to top Go down
Guru O Geto [ToA]
We 0wnz this forum
We 0wnz this forum
Guru O Geto [ToA]

Number of posts : 770
Registration date : 2008-12-08

Ienu of Issn's App Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ienu of Issn's App   Ienu of Issn's App I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 03, 2009 1:26 pm

Deny! I remember his name from the flamme war in AC about SCAR beeing noob cos of using cryway , and if I recall it was this guy that said that SCAR will die when CoP is getting nerfed and we 're nubs that cannot play game. I deny.
Back to top Go down
Ienu of

Ienu of Issn's App Empty
PostSubject: Reply   Ienu of Issn's App I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 03, 2009 1:36 pm

My name may have been in with the arguement between CoP and Ursan, but I never said anything to the likes of being noobs for using CoP or that the guild will die if it got nerfed. So if you have any proof like a screenshot of me saying that, I'd be happy to have a look. Why would I say that when I join in on Frog AND Kath runs regularly late at night when you're in need of a couple people? Question
Back to top Go down
Guru O Geto [ToA]
We 0wnz this forum
We 0wnz this forum
Guru O Geto [ToA]

Ienu of Issn's App Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ienu of Issn's App   Ienu of Issn's App I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 03, 2009 1:53 pm

I remember you sticking close to horus on this matter ans flaming us , doesnt matter what you said, its enaugh to to deny.
Back to top Go down
Ienu of

Ienu of Issn's App Empty
PostSubject: Reply   Ienu of Issn's App I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 03, 2009 1:59 pm

Well considering Horus never says a word in AC, its kinda hard for me to ever remember it, so nevertheless the "can't please everyone" phrase comes into my mind here.
Back to top Go down
Guru O Geto [ToA]
We 0wnz this forum
We 0wnz this forum
Guru O Geto [ToA]

Ienu of Issn's App Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ienu of Issn's App   Ienu of Issn's App I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 03, 2009 2:10 pm

lol yea I cannot read , nice try putting the blame on me
Back to top Go down
Ienu of

Ienu of Issn's App Empty
PostSubject: Reply   Ienu of Issn's App I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 03, 2009 2:33 pm

Didn't know that I accused you of not being able to read. Just think you got me mistaken with someone else in this particular instance. I know the arguement you are talking about, and can honestly say I didn't call anyone noobs over it. So with that, I don't feel like needing to explain myself anymore since I do know what I type and what I don't.
Back to top Go down

Ienu of Issn's App Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ienu of Issn's App   Ienu of Issn's App I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 03, 2009 2:52 pm

If you are one of the people flaming in AC, I say no. We don't need any more drama.
Back to top Go down
TomoSojiro
gawd wawking amongst mere cryers
TomoSojiro

Number of posts : 367
Registration date : 2008-12-18

Ienu of Issn's App Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ienu of Issn's App   Ienu of Issn's App I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 03, 2009 3:03 pm

are all of godt gonna apply, this is crazy.

This is a descent lad, but im not so sure wether he fits in scar
Back to top Go down

Ienu of Issn's App Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ienu of Issn's App   Ienu of Issn's App I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 03, 2009 3:04 pm

I would say by this point if we are not completely excited about getting this person into SCAR the answer should be no.
Back to top Go down
TomoSojiro
TomoSojiro

Ienu of Issn's App Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ienu of Issn's App   Ienu of Issn's App I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 03, 2009 3:09 pm

agree with u on that jheadin

if u look at most of godt's own replies to what we're thinking most of them have a bad attitude already, we're here to prevent such lads from entering.

If u get denied right now u can try to reapply later, but not now
Back to top Go down
TomoSojiro
TomoSojiro

Ienu of Issn's App Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ienu of Issn's App   Ienu of Issn's App I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 03, 2009 3:15 pm

take that halo guy for instance, it resulted in a ban now..
Back to top Go down
Haunted Dream
That pierced guy
That pierced guy
Haunted Dream

Number of posts : 1424

Ienu of Issn's App Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ienu of Issn's App   Ienu of Issn's App I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 03, 2009 3:20 pm

/denied because of what others are saying.
Back to top Go down
Unholey
We 0wnz this forum
We 0wnz this forum
Unholey

Number of posts : 736
Registration date : 2008-12-07

Ienu of Issn's App Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ienu of Issn's App   Ienu of Issn's App I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 03, 2009 4:15 pm

its ok ienu, i dont like cryway or ursan either but im an occifer in the guild lol, well, when im actually in the guild that is..
Back to top Go down

Ienu of Issn's App Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ienu of Issn's App   Ienu of Issn's App I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 04, 2009 2:06 pm

denied for now.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Ienu of Issn's App Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ienu of Issn's App   Ienu of Issn's App I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ienu of Issn's App
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Scions of Carver :: Scions of Carver :: Applications to SCAR :: Member Applications-
Jump to: