Scions of Carver
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Did you know we are Leet?

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Come hang out with us on FaceBook, CLICK on this link --> Guild Wars Friends waiting on GW2 =)
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
FreeButtons
Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 266 on Sun Jul 25, 2021 10:34 pm
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Sivahn\'s Application

Go down 
+6
Cyvil
Quash
Guru O Geto [ToA]
PrideMcKay
shadow
Sivahn
10 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Sivahn
L2Cry pl0x
L2Cry pl0x

Number of posts : 86
Registration date : 2009-02-25

Sivahn\'s Application Empty
PostSubject: Sivahn's Application   Sivahn\'s Application I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 25, 2009 2:01 pm

Hi, my real name is Matthijs, it's Dutch so just easy say Matt if you want.
I would like to get experienced at DoA FullRuns in your guild if there's a possibility, I've got 45 months of GW experience and found PuGs with the Ether Cryway build annoying.
If I would join I would like to play as Ether Cryer, or maybe I could get a try-out to prove I am able to do DoA runs Smile If you want any other information, feel free to PM me In-Game on Elijah Windrunner or any character I am on at that time.
1)3200 hours, 45 months, all campaigns + EotN
2)My mains did complete all, my ele which I am gonna do DoA with is currently on r8/5 but working on that. Mains got max but they aint capable in an Ether Cryway team.
3)Mentioned ranks above.
4)Not many, just 8, can't be proud at any of them. Smile
5)Got vent + mic yes.
6)I heard about SCAR via another DoA guild.
7)Alot of fun in DoA runs, provide help to members and ofcourse make some nice friends for life on GW.
Cool 45 months ago it started with CoJ, a very nice guild back then, since then I am in FPL/TSD which is a guild who don't do UW or DoA runs but it's a bunch of people who know eachother in real life Smile
9) I would like to share you guys 1 of my GW experiences.:When I was still in Pre, like 45 months ago, the Small Girl's cape was 0g, I bought my bag full of stacks with them, thought they maybe could make me rich. After a week I just deleted them and gave up the hope of maybe them becoming valuable. What I saw in a later update:They became valuable, 250g or 500g per piece Razz I was pissed off . Razz
10) Done alot of HM Dungeons, did Urgoz alot without succes (3 man + heroes. Did The Deep without succes (3 man + heroes) Did like 300 UW runs, with succes lol Razz as ele. Stopped with that when they nerfed SF a lil.
11) I'm 17, live in the Netherlands (GMT +1) And I usually play after school which is like from 4-9. And all day on weekends or holidays.

EDIT: Got a sin too, had to mention this ;P

Last edited by Sivahn on Wed Feb 25, 2009 3:11 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
shadow
HAS RETURNED AFTER 2 YEARS
HAS RETURNED AFTER 2 YEARS
shadow

Number of posts : 1346
Registration date : 2008-12-07

PostSubject: Re: Sivahn\'s Application   Sivahn\'s Application I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 25, 2009 2:08 pm

Please follow application guidelines.
/rejected
Back to top Go down
Sivahn
L2Cry pl0x
L2Cry pl0x

PostSubject: Re: Sivahn\'s Application   Sivahn\'s Application I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 25, 2009 2:14 pm

I just made a quick save, was still modding. I started with some info, else I found it too plain.
Back to top Go down
PrideMcKay
My dad is bigger than your dad
PrideMcKay

Number of posts : 1157
Registration date : 2008-12-08

PostSubject: Re: Sivahn\'s Application   Sivahn\'s Application I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 25, 2009 2:50 pm

eh.. It's kinda hard to deny this application I guess.
Back to top Go down
Guru O Geto [ToA]
We 0wnz this forum
We 0wnz this forum
Guru O Geto [ToA]

Number of posts : 770

PostSubject: Re: Sivahn\'s Application   Sivahn\'s Application I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 25, 2009 2:56 pm

Im not sure :S
Back to top Go down
Quash
I rulez like DoA
I rulez like DoA
Quash

Number of posts : 216

PostSubject: Re: Sivahn\'s Application   Sivahn\'s Application I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 25, 2009 2:59 pm

/denied x2, per my undocumented rule of people joining just to do DoA. What will this applicant do when/if the run gets nerfed or CoP is nerfed for eles?

I saw nothing else in this app except it being heavily DoA focused.

What about other characters, where they are, what can they do?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sivahn\'s Application   Sivahn\'s Application I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 25, 2009 3:08 pm

Plz explain where your other characters are at in the game...an ele all by itself is no worth to SCAR tbh.
Back to top Go down
Sivahn
L2Cry pl0x
L2Cry pl0x

PostSubject: Re: Sivahn\'s Application   Sivahn\'s Application I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 25, 2009 3:16 pm

Damn I should have made this application after my try-out :s Now I know what kinda runs you guys do.

-My assassin just needs a few more PvE skills to be able to do alot of runs too.
-Ele already has the PvE skills needed I think.

I would like to go on every available SC run SCAR does, while I can. To have the best time in my life here and be able to look back at that time later. And I did Frog runs on my try-out, I was amazed o.O I do not want to hear 'Denied' now because I love this guild Razz

I am gonna work on my necro/sin/ele as I heard that would be good, sin and ele are almost done, ele is I think, so, that't it.

Last edited by Sivahn on Wed Feb 25, 2009 3:59 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Cyvil
Cyvil

Number of posts : 1126

PostSubject: Re: Sivahn\'s Application   Sivahn\'s Application I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 25, 2009 3:55 pm

Do you have only the Assassin and the Ele, or is this the 4th request for a complete list of toons?

Pride, you need to work hard to redeem your country!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sivahn\'s Application   Sivahn\'s Application I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 25, 2009 6:28 pm

No for now. Just not impressed. Work on the rest of your characters a bit more.
Back to top Go down
Sivahn
L2Cry pl0x
L2Cry pl0x

PostSubject: Re: Sivahn\'s Application   Sivahn\'s Application I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 26, 2009 4:06 am

Cyvil wrote:
Do you have only the Assassin and the Ele, or is this the 4th request for a complete list of toons?

Pride, you need to work hard to redeem your country!

Ele= Done
Sin= Just need IAU
War= Main + would be done but SC runs do not need a warrior :s
Ranger= Old main, would be nearly done but SC runs do not need a ranger
Necro= Need 1 more PvE skill,mindbender, then done.
Ele + assa could go DoA, and all 3(assa+ele+necro) can go HM dungeons + UW/FoW

Last edited by Sivahn on Thu Feb 26, 2009 5:55 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Arda Tempest
1337 Cryer
1337 Cryer
Arda Tempest

Number of posts : 177
Registration date : 2009-01-22

PostSubject: Re: Sivahn\'s Application   Sivahn\'s Application I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 26, 2009 5:45 am

sorry but i have to agree with Quash on this. DoA cannot be your only reason to join this guild. /decline
Back to top Go down
Sivahn
L2Cry pl0x
L2Cry pl0x

PostSubject: Re: Sivahn\'s Application   Sivahn\'s Application I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 26, 2009 5:53 am

Arda Tempest wrote:
sorry but i have to agree with Quash on this. DoA cannot be your only reason to join this guild. /decline

Uhm I can do HM dungeons + UW/FoW with those 3 characters too. Read my last post, not just my application.
Back to top Go down
Arda Tempest
1337 Cryer
1337 Cryer
Arda Tempest

PostSubject: Re: Sivahn\'s Application   Sivahn\'s Application I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 26, 2009 6:14 am

Now you have stated that, However your single reason in your app was to do DoA. No other interests were expressed. Says alot tbh. We stop doin DoA, you vanish from our roster list?
Back to top Go down
Sivahn
L2Cry pl0x
L2Cry pl0x

PostSubject: Re: Sivahn\'s Application   Sivahn\'s Application I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 26, 2009 6:18 am

I was told that this was a DoA guild, after my try-out (which was frog hunting) I felt in love with the HM dungeons you do, and in my opinion it went really well. (6-7 minute runs.) So that's why my application was about DoA, because I was told it was a DoA guild, like icU or so. Maybe I could get more try-outs at different SC runs you guys do to prove I aint here just for DoA, if I had to do frog runs all day I would be happy Razz And dude, I can't imagine someone would ever leave SCAR as it is now, imo it's the best guild around in GW if you like high end PvE.
Back to top Go down
Quash
I rulez like DoA
I rulez like DoA
Quash

Number of posts : 216

PostSubject: Re: Sivahn\'s Application   Sivahn\'s Application I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 26, 2009 9:41 am

I'm interested to hear what the SCAR members think that went on the froggy run with you.
Back to top Go down
Sivahn
L2Cry pl0x
L2Cry pl0x

PostSubject: Re: Sivahn\'s Application   Sivahn\'s Application I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 26, 2009 11:56 am

Maybe I'm just not good at selling myself via a talk/application Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sivahn\'s Application   Sivahn\'s Application I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 26, 2009 12:03 pm

He did well on his Ele on that frog run, but those spots are usually always filled first, and I would prefer more characters that can run DoA, not just eles.

If you would DoA only on your ele you would find out that ele spots are filled out very fast and wouldnt have a change to DoA so much anyway.

And besides, you haven't mentioned what campains your other characters besides main has done yet. Just having the skill bad fine isn't enough.
Back to top Go down
Sivahn
L2Cry pl0x
L2Cry pl0x

PostSubject: Re: Sivahn\'s Application   Sivahn\'s Application I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 26, 2009 12:52 pm

Razon wrote:
He did well on his Ele on that frog run, but those spots are usually always filled first, and I would prefer more characters that can run DoA, not just eles.

If you would DoA only on your ele you would find out that ele spots are filled out very fast and wouldnt have a change to DoA so much anyway.

And besides, you haven't mentioned what campains your other characters besides main has done yet. Just having the skill bad fine isn't enough.

Ele + Assa can do DoA, I think if those Ele spots are filled my Assa could come, just need to cap IAU later today.
So it's not just my Ele for DoA. And it's not just DoA so if both Ele + Assa are filled in DoA I can do HM Dungeons/UW/FoW with Ele/Assa/Necro (I thought I had mentioned this Razz.)
Back to top Go down
Razon
gawd wawking amongst mere cryers
Razon

Number of posts : 269
Registration date : 2009-02-26

PostSubject: Re: Sivahn\'s Application   Sivahn\'s Application I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 26, 2009 1:28 pm

Sivahn wrote:
Razon wrote:

Ele + Assa can do DoA, I think if those Ele spots are filled my Assa could come, just need to cap IAU later today.
So it's not just my Ele for DoA. And it's not just DoA so if both Ele + Assa are filled in DoA I can do HM Dungeons/UW/FoW with Ele/Assa/Necro (I thought I had mentioned this Razz.)

I didn't ask what characters can DoA, I asked:

2. What characters do you have and which campaigns did they complete?
Back to top Go down
Cyvil
Cyvil

PostSubject: Re: Sivahn\'s Application   Sivahn\'s Application I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 26, 2009 2:11 pm

Sivahn wrote:
Ele= Done
Sin= Just need IAU
War= Main + would be done but SC runs do not need a warrior :s
Ranger= Old main, would be nearly done but SC runs do not need a ranger
Necro= Need 1 more PvE skill,mindbender, then done.
Ele + assa could go DoA, and all 3(assa+ele+necro) can go HM dungeons + UW/FoW

Razon, he all ready answered that.

Others, he has indicated a number of times that he is not interested solely in DoA.
Back to top Go down
Razon
Razon

Number of posts : 269
Registration date : 2009-02-26

PostSubject: Re: Sivahn\'s Application   Sivahn\'s Application I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 26, 2009 2:20 pm

I highlighted the last part of the question for a reason. So what campaigns did they complete?
Back to top Go down
Sivahn
L2Cry pl0x
L2Cry pl0x

PostSubject: Re: Sivahn\'s Application   Sivahn\'s Application I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 26, 2009 2:35 pm

Razon wrote:
I highlighted the last part of the question for a reason. So what campaigns did they complete?
Ow uhm, Prophesies, EotN, NF, so I can't Urgoz/ The Deep, I don't like those anyway. (Can get all the skills from Factions tho.) But so at last:

Ele: All PvE skills, can do DoA/UW/FoW/HM Dungeons
Assassin: Just need IAU, can do DoA/UW/FoW/HM Dungeons
Necro: Need Mindbender, can do UW/FoW/HM Dungeons
And if warrior ever gets heavily boosted: Can do all Razz xD

I thought it wasn;t needed to say which campaigns I completed, I said I could do DoA/UW/FoW(If you start from ToA or chantry of secrets Razz) And Prophesies has no real profitable farms imo. So with that you knew that I did EotN and NF, and I unlocked all skills from Prophesies/Factions Smile
Back to top Go down
PrideMcKay
PrideMcKay

Number of posts : 1157

PostSubject: Re: Sivahn\'s Application   Sivahn\'s Application I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 26, 2009 2:53 pm

By the way he responds swiftly to every reply and question, he seems to have experience, he's not saying he just wants to do DoA but I think we can assume he's most experienced in that. I think he'll be a great addition to SCAR and I 100% approve. I know we have decided to take a 2nd look at app's and not approve them all, but don't overdo it. He seems motivated and judging at his application, and he's done a try-out, which he obviously did good because I've not heard any complaints. No reason why to decline.
Back to top Go down
TomoSojiro
TomoSojiro

Number of posts : 367
Registration date : 2008-12-18

PostSubject: Re: Sivahn\'s Application   Sivahn\'s Application I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 26, 2009 2:54 pm

/agree
Back to top Go down
Haunted Dream
That pierced guy
That pierced guy
Haunted Dream

Number of posts : 1424
Registration date : 2008-12-18

PostSubject: Re: Sivahn\'s Application   Sivahn\'s Application I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 26, 2009 2:56 pm

Yes McKay he did come along on a frog run with John, Jeff, and I. He did quite well, listened to directions, and followed them to a T. I Know John has had a conversation with him, but I approve. Lets see what John has to say on the situation.
Back to top Go down
Sivahn
L2Cry pl0x
L2Cry pl0x

PostSubject: Re: Sivahn\'s Application   Sivahn\'s Application I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 26, 2009 3:20 pm

Sorry about all the drama guys Smile I should have done some more research before I made my application, I hope that that's fixed with all the posts and other information Smile
Back to top Go down
Arda Tempest
1337 Cryer
1337 Cryer
Arda Tempest

PostSubject: Re: Sivahn\'s Application   Sivahn\'s Application I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 27, 2009 7:58 am

hmm still lacking imo. Not a bad applicant but we are looking for exceptional applications.
Back to top Go down
Cyvil
Cyvil

PostSubject: Re: Sivahn\'s Application   Sivahn\'s Application I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 27, 2009 11:23 am

We need to stop the bleeding here.

Sivahn, members, who was on the frog run?

As for my opinion, seems like a decent player, with a reasonable but not outstanding mix of toons. A month ago, this member would have been accepted.
Back to top Go down
Arda Tempest
1337 Cryer
1337 Cryer
Arda Tempest

PostSubject: Re: Sivahn\'s Application   Sivahn\'s Application I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 27, 2009 11:33 am

correct, however a month ago we didnt have such a strict recruiting policy now we do...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sivahn\'s Application   Sivahn\'s Application I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sivahn\'s Application
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next