Scions of Carver
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Did you know we are Leet?

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Come hang out with us on FaceBook, CLICK on this link --> Guild Wars Friends waiting on GW2 =)
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
FreeButtons
Who is online?
In total there are 5 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 5 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 266 on Sun Jul 25, 2021 10:34 pm
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

ashusuke gaeshi

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
englishlaith
Nubsauce
Nubsauce

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2009-02-17

ashusuke gaeshi Empty
PostSubject: ashusuke gaeshi   ashusuke gaeshi I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 23, 2009 9:33 pm

1.What is your total time played in GW. How old is your account? And which campaigns do you own?
Over 1600hours My account is three years old. I own all campaigns.

You guys are concerned about level of activity i would just like to say that i stopped playing for a year. You will find i am far more active that that info would make me seem, i have over 350 hours in the last 6 months. I hope that you would reconsider.
2. What characters do you have and which campaigns did they complete?
Ranger-all campaigns beat
Sin-eotn, nf, and factions.
Monk- eotn
necro- factions
Derv- eotn
Mes- eotn, nf
rit- nothing (only just made)
ele- factions, eotn
3. How many titles do you currently have and which one makes you the most proud?
1- protector of elona (hoping to get a lot more)
4. Do you use ventrilo and a headset/mic while playing?
hell yea! Dog chewed my mic buying another asap.
5. How did you hear about SCAR?
Have friends inside of SCAR
6. What do you want to get out of SCAR?
I’m hoping to make some good friends, have some good times, and improve my guildwars experience.
7. What other guilds have you been with?
Care
8. Tell me a little about yourself including other hobbies or just share a GW's story.
My name is Laith I have a crazy life… im in the IB program which is like AP classes times two, I play soccer for my school team (made varsity as a freshman and every consecutive year after that) and my club team, and I have three different black belts in martial arts. I am a loyal guild member that is just seeking to be around people that know what they are doing.
9. What elite mission(HM dungeons,FoW/UW/URgoz/DoA) experience do you have and what roles have you played in these missions?
I perma most of the eotn dungeons, I can 600 soo and more, I can roj, ritu, ect…
10.How Old are you and where are your from and what time do you usually play?
I am 17 and usually play on weekdays from 7-12et and weekends ill be on most of the time.

Last edited by englishlaith on Tue Feb 24, 2009 5:35 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Cyvil
My dad is bigger than your dad
My dad is bigger than your dad
Cyvil

Number of posts : 1126
Registration date : 2008-12-07

ashusuke gaeshi Empty
PostSubject: Re: ashusuke gaeshi   ashusuke gaeshi I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 23, 2009 10:05 pm

1600 hours in 3 -years? That is well below the average you will find here. I am not excited about this app.
Back to top Go down
Quash
I rulez like DoA
I rulez like DoA
Quash

Number of posts : 216
Registration date : 2008-12-07

ashusuke gaeshi Empty
PostSubject: Re: ashusuke gaeshi   ashusuke gaeshi I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 24, 2009 9:22 am

No from me
Back to top Go down
Monk Of Kindness
God of Kindness
God of Kindness
Monk Of Kindness

Number of posts : 581
Registration date : 2009-01-15

ashusuke gaeshi Empty
PostSubject: Re: ashusuke gaeshi   ashusuke gaeshi I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 24, 2009 9:42 am

Nice guy...but concerns over activity leaves me saying no, sorry.
Back to top Go down

ashusuke gaeshi Empty
PostSubject: Re: ashusuke gaeshi   ashusuke gaeshi I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 24, 2009 2:44 pm

activity too low for me as well. no from me
Back to top Go down
Haunted Dream
That pierced guy
That pierced guy
Haunted Dream

Number of posts : 1424
Registration date : 2008-12-18

ashusuke gaeshi Empty
PostSubject: Re: ashusuke gaeshi   ashusuke gaeshi I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 24, 2009 3:50 pm

I have to agree with the other officers as well. Not enough activity. Plus we are quite full as well. Would love to hear what others have to think though.
Back to top Go down

ashusuke gaeshi Empty
PostSubject: Re: ashusuke gaeshi   ashusuke gaeshi I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 24, 2009 6:55 pm

i agree with the lack of activity...being full we must be very selective but you seem like a nice guy and we wish you well.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

ashusuke gaeshi Empty
PostSubject: Re: ashusuke gaeshi   ashusuke gaeshi I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

ashusuke gaeshi
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Scions of Carver :: Scions of Carver :: Applications to SCAR :: Member Applications-
Jump to: