Scions of Carver
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Did you know we are Leet?

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Come hang out with us on FaceBook, CLICK on this link --> Guild Wars Friends waiting on GW2 =)
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
FreeButtons
Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

Most users ever online was 266 on Sun Jul 25, 2021 10:34 pm
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

d rogers application

Go down 
+2
TomoSojiro
d rogers
6 posters
AuthorMessage
d rogers
Nubsauce
Nubsauce

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2009-02-21

d rogers application Empty
PostSubject: d rogers application   d rogers application I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 21, 2009 2:55 pm

What is your total time played in GW. How old is your account? And which campaigns do you own? 1,590 hours 38 minutes. 13 months old. i own factions, nightfall, proph, and eye of the north.

2. What characters do you have and which campaigns did they complete? one necro nothen completed, one dervish completed night fall, one monk nothen competed, 2 warriors the first comepleted proph nightfall and eye of the norn second has completed nothening, ele completed nothening, assassin competed factions and eye of the north, rit nothen completed.

3. What pve skills does you main toons have and what rank? r7 norn with the skills ursan, dodge this, finish him, i am the strongest, a touch of guile, you move like a dwarf. r6 dwarven got all the dwarven skills. r7 asuran non of thos skills. r3 vangurad and the skills i got are deft strike, ebon vanguard assassin support, winds.
4. How many titles do you currently have and which one makes you the most proud? i have max lb and ss wich i like and the title wisdom wich i like as well.
5. Do you use ventrilo and a headset/mic while playing? no becaues i dont have a mic but i did get vent.
6. How did you hear a bout SCAR? i have a frend in the guild who is a officer.
7. What do you want to get out of SCAR? some frends and a nice guild to have fun.
8. What other guilds have you been with? warr, fire.
9. Tell me a little about yourself including other hobbies or just share a GW's story. i love the game gw i play it every time i get a cance and i also play guitar. i love to play kiss songs on the guitar.
10. What elite mission(HM dungeons,FoW/UW/URgoz/DoA) experience do you have and what roles have you played in these missions? i have done fow with my frend to get my obby armor but thats about it.
11.How Old are you and where are your from and what time do you usually play? i am 16 years old i am from the usa in ca and i play when i get home from school and on the week ends i uesaly play every day.
Back to top Go down
TomoSojiro
gawd wawking amongst mere cryers
gawd wawking amongst mere cryers
TomoSojiro

Number of posts : 367
Registration date : 2008-12-18

PostSubject: Re: d rogers application   d rogers application I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 21, 2009 3:03 pm

/denied

You clearly lack experience. Imo you should get more experience in both HM and elite missions and apply for us again later.

we're clearly not the right guild for u if u havent even completed FoW or w/e. There;s 2 much of a gap between u as a player and us as a guild

gl in your travels
Back to top Go down
Divine
Mallyx is my Homeboy
Mallyx is my Homeboy
Divine

Number of posts : 859
Registration date : 2008-12-07

PostSubject: Re: d rogers application   d rogers application I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 21, 2009 4:00 pm

Yeah tomo hit it on the spot. You have potential, but you're not ready for SCAR yet imo. GL though and hope to see you apply again once you get more exp Smile
Back to top Go down
Cyvil
My dad is bigger than your dad
My dad is bigger than your dad
Cyvil

Number of posts : 1126

PostSubject: Re: d rogers application   d rogers application I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 21, 2009 5:09 pm

Right now, it does not look like your toons are far enough along. You PvE skills aren't quite there either. It doesn't look like you would be able to participate in runs, right now.
Back to top Go down
shadow
HAS RETURNED AFTER 2 YEARS
HAS RETURNED AFTER 2 YEARS
shadow

Number of posts : 1346

PostSubject: Re: d rogers application   d rogers application I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 21, 2009 6:53 pm

woahwoah why the love guys. . err hate
be more nice ^^
denied for same reason
Back to top Go down
Monk Of Kindness
God of Kindness
God of Kindness
Monk Of Kindness

Number of posts : 581
Registration date : 2009-01-15

PostSubject: Re: d rogers application   d rogers application I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 21, 2009 8:32 pm

/denied (read above)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: d rogers application   d rogers application I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 21, 2009 11:32 pm

sorry but maybe in the future you can try again. Nothing personal, you just would not be able to join the runs we normally do as a guild.

Good luck!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: d rogers application   d rogers application I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 22, 2009 10:46 am

denied and closed.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: d rogers application   d rogers application I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

d rogers application
Page 1 of 1