Scions of Carver
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Did you know we are Leet?

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Come hang out with us on FaceBook, CLICK on this link --> Guild Wars Friends waiting on GW2 =)
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
FreeButtons
Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

Most users ever online was 266 on Sun Jul 25, 2021 10:34 pm
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Agretalien The Grey's Application

Go down 
+9
Baltaas Slaapes
redphyve
Icy
PrideMcKay
Quash
Monk Of Kindness
Guru O Geto [ToA]
Cyvil
Agretalien
13 posters
AuthorMessage
Agretalien
Nubsauce
Nubsauce

Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2009-02-11

Agretalien The Grey's Application Empty
PostSubject: Agretalien The Grey's Application   Agretalien The Grey's Application I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 11, 2009 1:22 pm

Agretalien The Grey

1. What is your total time played in GW. How old is your account? And which campaigns do you own? 5926 hours in 43 months...all campaigns and bonus thing.
2. What characters do you have and which campaigns did they complete? Have had all classes but presently maintain 7 excluding dervish and paragon, though I do use these for pvp occasionaly. All characters have completed all campains.
3. How many titles do you currently have and which one makes you the most proud? 12 on my main. I don't really take pride as such in a title: legendery skill hunter just made practical sense, as did holy lightbringer and Sunspear titles, they just made stuff easier the same applies to the GWEN title tracks. If something is a slog, a major grind, then it stops being a game and above all things, getting a title should be fun. So pride is not a word I would describe a title as giving me. The 'people know me' title I do not display usually, preffering 'Hapless' as it is less intimidating to those who care and clearly self deprecating...and humility is a greater quality than pride.
4. Do you use ventrilo and a headset/mic while playing? Yup, but not if I am soloing.
5. How did you hear a bout SCAR? A friend of friend.
6. What do you want to get out of SCAR? You only improve by associating with those of equal or better skill/knowledge/experience. From what I have heard I iwll bein a good position to work with good people and have fun exchanging ideas.
7. What other guilds have you been with? If I could remember their names I would probably have stayed with them. Mostly buy my own cape and do the game solo...most guild I have been in have little or no structure, leadership, skill, talent, idea and apart from not being able to find their butts with both hands have also had rude, arrogant and incompetent players who also manage to beleive they know it all. Hense my looking for a more organised guild....been three years, no joy.
8. Tell me a little about yourself including other hobbies or just share a GW's story. Ooh tough one: web designer, with medical training, martial arts instructor, personal trainer, somatic therapist...does not say too much does it? Er, I juggle badly, like archery, big movie buff, student of classical phylosophy....umm, terrible sense of humour? No idea how to answer that question...ask me another...
9. What elite mission(HM dungeons,FoW/UW/URgoz/DoA) experience do you have and what roles have you played in these missions? Aha, another question: umm, ok so have done Urgoz in NM once, have done the deep several times but never finished it...so i guess I have not done the deep....FOW, been all over there and the underworld, soloed both quite a bit...or rather bits of, the forest and the beach, farmed a few smites in my time, run COF occasionally (who doesn't?), run a Time for heroes, have done the gate of anguish as Obs tank, Nuker and Ursan pre-nerf...much Kudos for Secret lair of the Snowman in HM (please, that really was a joke), most dungeons I have done in NM and with H/H, though apart from the obvious, there was a lot of trial and error in HM, some still elude me, major reason for wanting to colaborate with breathing types. Role wise, I can fulfill most roles, obviously that excludes derv and para unless you want me to have a full working model in which case....about three days fro a working prototype with some elites to desired specification from scratch....otherwise...can do most things with a little warning...prefer not to monk ALL the time, give me an axe i am normally pretty happy.
10.How Old are you and where are your from and what time do you usually play? Firstly, I am over 30...maybe over 40...but not over 45....oh ok, stop insisting!! Damnit...42....grr. I am an Australian living in the Uk and I am on....all the time, a lot anyway, I work from home right now so....I leave guild wars up in case I fancy doing something or someone wants a chat or help...but yeah, I have the luxury of not being constrained by my work and having enough freedom of time to be available quite often. So between 10am and 3am....I am about..ish
Back to top Go down
Cyvil
My dad is bigger than your dad
Cyvil

Number of posts : 1126
Registration date : 2008-12-07

PostSubject: Re: Agretalien The Grey's Application   Agretalien The Grey's Application I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 11, 2009 1:51 pm

Experience is good, plenty of toons, ok by me.

Agretalian - do you normally ingest as much caffeine as you did when filling out this app?
Back to top Go down
Guru O Geto [ToA]
We 0wnz this forum
We 0wnz this forum
Guru O Geto [ToA]

Number of posts : 770
Registration date : 2008-12-08

PostSubject: Re: Agretalien The Grey's Application   Agretalien The Grey's Application I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 11, 2009 2:12 pm

interestign application , Ill go with yes ;o
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Agretalien The Grey's Application   Agretalien The Grey's Application I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 11, 2009 2:16 pm

Your team experience seems a bit low.
Your elite area experience seems a bit low.

I could tell before I got to the end of your app that you are not the typical player:

"not being able to find their butts with both hands have also had rude, arrogant and incompetent players who also manage to beleive they know it all."

I think we have 3-4 of these in SCAR but mostly out of our 100 player roster, we have a great bunch of guys.

I think if you are open to listening in areas that you are inexperienced, and have the ability to learn fast on the fly that you will be a nice addition to SCAR.

I like your attitude, but I think there should be some kind of probation for someone that has very limited team and high end experience. You might be the nicest guy in the world but you could be a horrific player for all I know.

Thats my way of saying /approve *holding true acceptance until I see you play*

If that makes me sound elitist...its more about wanting to have guildies that I can trust to make my game play more enjoyable.
Back to top Go down
Monk Of Kindness
God of Kindness
God of Kindness
Monk Of Kindness

Number of posts : 581
Registration date : 2009-01-15

PostSubject: Re: Agretalien The Grey's Application   Agretalien The Grey's Application I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 11, 2009 2:18 pm

Whacky app...I would say trial period for this one!
Back to top Go down
Quash
I rulez like DoA
I rulez like DoA
Quash

Number of posts : 216

PostSubject: Re: Agretalien The Grey's Application   Agretalien The Grey's Application I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 11, 2009 2:23 pm

Seems to be a bit of an isolationist, would like to see how he works in a team and takes direction.

/on the fence...so trial I guess
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Agretalien The Grey's Application   Agretalien The Grey's Application I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 11, 2009 2:58 pm

lolz add to the waiting list until we can try him in one of our runs and my sentiments echo Jha's on this app.
Back to top Go down
PrideMcKay
PrideMcKay

Number of posts : 1157

PostSubject: Re: Agretalien The Grey's Application   Agretalien The Grey's Application I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 11, 2009 3:49 pm

I approve, I would approve even without a trial.
Back to top Go down
Icy
We 0wnz this forum
We 0wnz this forum
Icy

Number of posts : 826
Registration date : 2009-01-04

PostSubject: Re: Agretalien The Grey's Application   Agretalien The Grey's Application I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 12, 2009 1:16 am

Lol, I was an isolationist, and look how I turned out!.... wait...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Agretalien The Grey's Application   Agretalien The Grey's Application I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 12, 2009 1:21 am

Icy wrote:
Lol, I was an isolationist, and look how I turned out!.... wait...

are you in SCAR?
Back to top Go down
redphyve
gawd wawking amongst mere cryers
redphyve

Number of posts : 314

PostSubject: Re: Agretalien The Grey's Application   Agretalien The Grey's Application I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 12, 2009 2:13 am

hes prob like i was, was in a lotta random guilds that did nutin for him, i was solo for a long time, but he has exp with every class thats gotta be a plus, maybe a guild like SCAR can give him a lil more exp in elite areas some more, if u know how to play u know how to play.
Back to top Go down
Baltaas Slaapes
Elite Baltaas Tome
Baltaas Slaapes

Number of posts : 965
Registration date : 2008-12-12

PostSubject: Re: Agretalien The Grey's Application   Agretalien The Grey's Application I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 12, 2009 3:45 am

approve
Back to top Go down
http://www.hiphopz.lv
TomoSojiro
TomoSojiro

Number of posts : 367
Registration date : 2008-12-18

PostSubject: Re: Agretalien The Grey's Application   Agretalien The Grey's Application I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 12, 2009 5:08 am

/approve
Back to top Go down
Agretalien
Nubsauce
Nubsauce

PostSubject: Re: Agretalien The Grey's Application   Agretalien The Grey's Application I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 12, 2009 5:26 am

Clearly you can find your butts with both your hands...I am encouraged....can't wait to show my absent timing, lack of direction, zero team awareness and my awesome three skill builds 'cuz that is all you need!! (seriously, I said my humour sucks)
Back to top Go down
Toad
Hibernating Viking
Hibernating Viking
Toad

Number of posts : 505
Registration date : 2009-01-16

PostSubject: Re: Agretalien The Grey's Application   Agretalien The Grey's Application I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 12, 2009 5:36 am

Ran into him in game last night by accident hehehe, chatted a little and he seemed nice. Was a bit busy myself atm so we didn't chat for long though.
Test run thing sounds like a good idea Smile

(was pretty much a solo h/h player myself until i joined GoE tbh)
Back to top Go down
gerg
gerg

Number of posts : 412

PostSubject: Re: Agretalien The Grey's Application   Agretalien The Grey's Application I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 12, 2009 11:19 am

I am thinking trial. Was concerned about the time as he said he was Autrailian, but now living in the UK, so should be like any of the Euro's.
Back to top Go down
Agretalien
Nubsauce
Nubsauce

PostSubject: Re: Agretalien The Grey's Application   Agretalien The Grey's Application I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 12, 2009 2:04 pm

Thank you for your comments: sorry to take up your valuable time but I wish to withdraw my application. Your consideration has been interesting, I will, of course, pass any GWAMMs I bump into your details and wish you your continued success.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Agretalien The Grey's Application   Agretalien The Grey's Application I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 12, 2009 2:24 pm

Dont do us any favors by sending GWAMMs our way. If you think that is all we are looking for in players then you have misunderstood us.
Have fun elsewhere.
Back to top Go down
Unholey
We 0wnz this forum
We 0wnz this forum
Unholey

Number of posts : 736

PostSubject: Re: Agretalien The Grey's Application   Agretalien The Grey's Application I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 12, 2009 4:01 pm

l jhaedin l wrote:
Dont do us any favors by sending GWAMMs our way. If you think that is all we are looking for in players then you have misunderstood us.
Have fun elsewhere.

wait so you mean thats not all youre looking for? damnit!!!! *stops working on 2nd gwamm*
Back to top Go down
TomoSojiro
TomoSojiro

PostSubject: Re: Agretalien The Grey's Application   Agretalien The Grey's Application I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 12, 2009 4:04 pm

lawl.. we need u as 2nd gwamm Razz
Back to top Go down
Unholey
We 0wnz this forum
We 0wnz this forum
Unholey

PostSubject: Re: Agretalien The Grey's Application   Agretalien The Grey's Application I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 12, 2009 4:05 pm

TomoSojiro wrote:
lawl.. we need u as 2nd gwamm Razz

wait, are u saying u need me to get my 2nd gwamm or u need me as THE 2nd gwamm, cuz we alrdy has more than 2 Razz
Back to top Go down
TomoSojiro
TomoSojiro

PostSubject: Re: Agretalien The Grey's Application   Agretalien The Grey's Application I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 12, 2009 4:06 pm

u to get YOUR 2nd gwamm.. some1 has to do it ^^
Back to top Go down
Unholey
We 0wnz this forum
We 0wnz this forum
Unholey

PostSubject: Re: Agretalien The Grey's Application   Agretalien The Grey's Application I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 12, 2009 4:22 pm

TomoSojiro wrote:

lol, its like were talking on vent to an applicant or someone in the alliance and someone says, yea we have a lot of gwamms in our guild, but one of the occifers has 2 gwamms, liekzomgwtfpwnt
Back to top Go down
PrideMcKay
PrideMcKay

Number of posts : 1157

PostSubject: Re: Agretalien The Grey's Application   Agretalien The Grey's Application I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 12, 2009 4:56 pm

wtf, it saddens me to see that you withdrew your application, this is bullcrap I want him in.
Back to top Go down
TomoSojiro
TomoSojiro

PostSubject: Re: Agretalien The Grey's Application   Agretalien The Grey's Application I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 12, 2009 5:22 pm

Unholey wrote:
TomoSojiro wrote:

lol, its like were talking on vent to an applicant or someone in the alliance and someone says, yea we have a lot of gwamms in our guild, but one of the occifers has 2 gwamms, liekzomgwtfpwnt

haha yeah thats palmface!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Agretalien The Grey's Application   Agretalien The Grey's Application I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Agretalien The Grey's Application
Page 1 of 1