Scions of Carver
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Did you know we are Leet?

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Come hang out with us on FaceBook, CLICK on this link --> Guild Wars Friends waiting on GW2 =)
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
FreeButtons
Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

Most users ever online was 266 on Sun Jul 25, 2021 10:34 pm
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Daichi's App

Go down 
+3
Seek N Destroy
alex
Daichi
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Daichi
Nubsauce
Nubsauce

Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2009-06-27

Daichi's App Empty
PostSubject: Daichi's App   Daichi's App I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 08, 2009 4:25 am

1. What is your total time played in GW. How old is your account? And which campaigns do you own?
**PROVIDE A SCREENSHOT OF YOUR AGE ( /age )**
I own all four games.
https://i.servimg.com/u/f85/14/05/38/40/gw03011.jpg

2. What characters do you currently have and which campaigns have they completed?
Miss Daichiess|Monk|20|11,042,956|1,227 hrs 29months All

Zeizansha Daichi|Assassin|20|3,032,816|208hrs 9months Factions, EN, NF

Legendary Daichi|Mesmer|20|1,854,284|105hrs 6months NF, EN

Paranoid is Daichi|Ritualist|20| 146,923| 18 hrs 1day EN

3. What pve skills do your main toons have and what are each toons PVE Rank. (Kurz/Lux/SS/LB/EotN)?
Miss Daichiess- all pve skills- mx asuran,norn, r7 vanguard, r8 delver, max ss and lb

Zeizansha Daichi- all pv skills- mx asuran, r6 norn, r5 vanguard, r7 delver r8 ss and r6 lb

Legendary Daichi- all pve skills- (need to work on these titles)

4. How many titles do you currently have and which one makes you the most proud? Also, what titles are you working on?
https://i.servimg.com/u/f85/14/05/38/40/gw03110.jpg
https://i.servimg.com/u/f85/14/05/38/40/gw03211.jpg
I'm currently working on the Elonia titles on my monk.
And on my other chars the normal asuran, norn, etc...
My by far favorte title would have 2 be my canthan cartographer title since i got it without Texmod

**PROVIDE A SCREENSHOT OF YOUR TITLES**

5. Do you use ventrilo and a headset/mic while playing?
yes/yes

6. How did you hear a bout SCAR? Please include names if possible.
I recently returned from a break(3 weeks ago) but before I left I was a part of you alliance I was n [WTF] but something was going on with the officers so I decided to leave ad now that i got the builds and things back n y head, I figured I would apply. I also did a lot of things with Ragz HA, Froggies, DoA, and I think he went on a few SoO runs with me but I cant remember.

7. What do you want to get out of SCAR? And what can you bring to SCAR?
a.I'm tired of people standing in KC/LA/KA advertising their "amazing" guild and when I join(recently took a break and left my old guild) them, completely disappointed and want 2 jump off a cliff. So, I figured if a guild that has everything I want (Fun, Friendly, Member Fellowship, HM, "ACTIVE" (being the key word)) etc...) and you have to actually have to apply to get in, *must mean that it's a pretty great guild*
b. Well, I don't want 2 say the usual answer, I found myself pretty good at GW, but I'm going to talk about myself. I like to talk about everything, I know well above average about GW things and such, I play pretty often and well rounded. I only have 3 chars( going 2 make more, but i like 2 perfect each char at a time)

8. What other guilds have you been with (tags please)? Please include length of time with the guild(s)s and reason(s) for leaving.

Hmm, [Head] I have gone back and forth from this guild since I started playing GW, so about 3 years maybe, I leave because of the inacivity, I go back for the fellowship. [WTF] I was n this guld for about 6 months before disbanning (prett sure it disbanded), I left because it became a popularity contest between the officers and who was better.

9. Tell me a little about yourself including other hobbies or just share a GW's story.

Well I'm Daichi, I'm that quite guy that sits n the corner and listen to everything that is going on and if I happen to think of something to say I'll say it. I'm n college so school kinda gets n the way of my hxc gaming play but I make due by not sleeping.

10. What elite mission(HM dungeons,FoW/UW/URgoz/DoA) experience do you have and what roles have you played in these missions?
I've Done DoA: (Ursan, Cryway, Solo Sin, 600/Smite) UW: (55, 55/SS, UWSC) Deep: (I dont know the name of the way but it was 3 W/A's etc...) URgoz: (same answer as deep, but different builds) FoW: (Manly Way, Randomway(back when it was just Proph), CryWay, RoJway,) I've done every dungeon HM some shape or form (SoO, CoF, DD, Voxen, Duncan etc...)

11.How Old are you and where are your from and what time do you usually play? Also, please include the time zone in which you live.

I'm 19, Im from NC, an I usually play from like 8pm 2 6am because of school, and im n EST.

12. What are you going to do for SCAR and why you desrve a team spot.

I'm going 2 just be myself and hopefully maybe inspire some people who are inactive become more active. I would say I deserve a spot n SCAR because I'm well rounded n all aspects of the game pve or pvp and can catch on to things with just one example or one go though also very high spirited and just like to hae alot of fun.
Back to top Go down
alex
gawd wawking amongst mere cryers
alex

Number of posts : 419
Registration date : 2008-12-12

Daichi's App Empty
PostSubject: Re: Daichi's App   Daichi's App I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 08, 2009 9:56 am

Daichi wrote:

I usually play from like 8pm 2 6am because of school.

lol! lol! lol! lol!

PS: you need more char development
Back to top Go down
http://www.scar.darkbb.com
Seek N Destroy
1337 Cryer
1337 Cryer

Number of posts : 141
Registration date : 2009-03-11

Daichi's App Empty
PostSubject: Re: Daichi's App   Daichi's App I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 08, 2009 12:17 pm

Two of your Four chars are developed, we need more than that. I'd like to see at least 4+ playable chars out of the 10 char choices you can make. It sounds like you've got some experience with dungeons and DoA but until I see more toons i'm going to say no to this app.
Back to top Go down
Noxious
Noxious

Number of posts : 344
Registration date : 2009-04-12

Daichi's App Empty
PostSubject: Re: Daichi's App   Daichi's App I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 08, 2009 1:44 pm

He's got 4 characters through Eotn. I guess development counts as being able to do DoA?
Back to top Go down
carnage-runner
I rulez like DoA
I rulez like DoA
carnage-runner

Number of posts : 221
Registration date : 2008-12-17

Daichi's App Empty
PostSubject: Re: Daichi's App   Daichi's App I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 08, 2009 2:16 pm

He's at 3 characters through NF and EotN. All 3 have all PVE skills and decent PVE ranks.
I'm saying yes.

It would be nice to see a Necro pushed through NF and EotN as well, but he's got 3 classes that we roll in most runs, especially DoA, ready to go.

Yes.
Back to top Go down
Countess Tera
1337 Cryer
1337 Cryer
Countess Tera

Number of posts : 132
Registration date : 2009-02-06

Daichi's App Empty
PostSubject: Re: Daichi's App   Daichi's App I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 08, 2009 3:40 pm

Little weak toon diversity. But seems pretty solid on other things. I say yes to a trialrun Colin
Back to top Go down
Noxious
Noxious

Number of posts : 344
Registration date : 2009-04-12

Daichi's App Empty
PostSubject: Re: Daichi's App   Daichi's App I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 08, 2009 4:24 pm

No from me. Was alerted he was almost kicked out of WTF/Lawl several times due to various reasons. THis comes from a very trusted source, So I'm changing my original views on the matter.
Back to top Go down
Mess
I Wand Spirits Pew Pew
I Wand Spirits Pew Pew
Mess

Number of posts : 988
Registration date : 2009-05-20

Daichi's App Empty
PostSubject: Re: Daichi's App   Daichi's App I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 08, 2009 7:00 pm

I am fine with giving him a shot, but I'm not quite sure we are the right guild for him atm. We are active but not as active as we used to be. It seems to me that this is one of the main things you are looking for, and I'm just not sure we can offer that at the moment. I don't want you coming here to leave 2 days later. I'd much rather you make an informed decision.
Back to top Go down
http://www.guildwarsguru.com/index.php
Daichi
Nubsauce
Nubsauce

Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2009-06-27

Daichi's App Empty
PostSubject: Re: Daichi's App   Daichi's App I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 08, 2009 8:13 pm

THank you all for the feed back, and everything, but i would like 2 take back my application to apply due to the fact that I recently got accepted n 2 a guild and I'm enjoying the company, thank you again for the oppurtunity to apply
Back to top Go down
Mess
I Wand Spirits Pew Pew
I Wand Spirits Pew Pew
Mess

Number of posts : 988
Registration date : 2009-05-20

Daichi's App Empty
PostSubject: Re: Daichi's App   Daichi's App I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 08, 2009 8:14 pm

No problem!! Good Luck and Have Fun!
Back to top Go down
http://www.guildwarsguru.com/index.php
Sponsored content

Daichi's App Empty
PostSubject: Re: Daichi's App   Daichi's App I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Daichi's App
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Scions of Carver :: Scions of Carver :: Applications to SCAR :: Member Applications-
Jump to: