Scions of Carver
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Did you know we are Leet?

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Come hang out with us on FaceBook, CLICK on this link --> Guild Wars Friends waiting on GW2 =)
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
FreeButtons
Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 266 on Sun Jul 25, 2021 10:34 pm
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

my awswers finally sorry for print not including xD almost got crazy to host then

Go down 
+3
Unholey
Countess Tera
mitsumorgan
7 posters
AuthorMessage
mitsumorgan
Nubsauce
Nubsauce
mitsumorgan

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2009-11-07

my awswers finally sorry for print not including xD almost got crazy to host then Empty
PostSubject: my awswers finally sorry for print not including xD almost got crazy to host then   my awswers finally sorry for print not including xD almost got crazy to host then I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 07, 2009 1:24 pm

7,915 hours 10 mint over past 10 moths i onw all campaing it 5 chars it obsy^^

2. got 7 chars all obsy all maps done monk main,sin,necro,ele,mesmer,war,ranger

3.well my titles at kurz are r 4 lux r5 ss at max lb at max eotn at max

most proud of my monk not much title hunter only got 14 max on it and more 3 char it 5 title each i workign in max wisdow zhaisen treasure hunter, ha,glad,lucky,tragic but atm i doign max wisdow and treasure.

5. always play it vent or ts got private server rdy and all;p

well i know alot ppl friends from runs and other stuff Countess Tera,
Honra Nayriu, alot more since not sure other nick right

7. i can bring mostly alot of fun and activites of farming,i very active alot really love to help can price check any iteam on game very good at power trade^^

well i dont got much guilds because i dont like change much, guilds before but always loyal last ones was GODS,DF,wink,good, etc i did leave some because or finish or in wink case uw sc got nerf etc mostly i do it then was that

9. Well i live in portugal in lisbon got 2 sons wife already i play professional football at SPORTING and i geting university next year(2010)lol for later form turism company in portugal we talk about that later xDi got this game before it comes to my contry my favourite games i play alots ;P

10. well i very exp in pvse since four year doing all tipes of pvse in game it all professions, i run all dungeons HM in game Less vlox lol, and better i run all professions in Doa sc,fow sc,uw sc and more rarely Urgoz

11.How Old are you and where are your from and what time do you usually play? Also, please include the time zone in which you live.
I from portugal/lisbon i play more at america time zone at night

12. I goign to do alot activites about pvse farms and titles help ppl how i can and mostly do alot of laugh on it but mostly do farming and talk about serious thigns how can help the guild grow more just want help and evolve, i never fail and i got alot friends there i deserve it because i very interested and i know can help you be more active. Skervy
Back to top Go down
Countess Tera
1337 Cryer
1337 Cryer
Countess Tera

Number of posts : 132
Registration date : 2009-02-06

my awswers finally sorry for print not including xD almost got crazy to host then Empty
PostSubject: Re: my awswers finally sorry for print not including xD almost got crazy to host then   my awswers finally sorry for print not including xD almost got crazy to host then I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 07, 2009 1:33 pm

Some people have had issues posting screenshots lately. But i believe hes sincear and i vote for a trialrun tonight or at the latest tomorrow . Strong application
Back to top Go down
Unholey
We 0wnz this forum
We 0wnz this forum
Unholey

Number of posts : 736
Registration date : 2008-12-07

PostSubject: Re: my awswers finally sorry for print not including xD almost got crazy to host then   my awswers finally sorry for print not including xD almost got crazy to host then I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 07, 2009 1:38 pm

i was about to say this guy is incapable of even decent grammar or spelling. but then i read that hes from portugal so its kind of understandable, assuming english isnt your first language. makes the app seem a little better :/

Last edited by Unholey on Sat Nov 07, 2009 1:46 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Seek N Destroy
1337 Cryer
1337 Cryer

Number of posts : 141
Registration date : 2009-03-11

PostSubject: Re: my awswers finally sorry for print not including xD almost got crazy to host then   my awswers finally sorry for print not including xD almost got crazy to host then I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 07, 2009 1:40 pm

The english is a bit confusing however, the toons are solid with max eotn and ss/lb titles.

The screen shots were not required when I joined SCAR, they were added due to misrepresentation of game time played by applicants. This game time screenshot doesn't prove any level of experience and I'm willing to approve this app for a trial without a screen shot as long as all of the chars are as developed as you say they are... which we'll learn by playing with you.

Screenshots are part of the application rules and with some help we can get your shots uploaded, until then I think a trial run is in order.
Back to top Go down
Countess Tera
1337 Cryer
1337 Cryer
Countess Tera

PostSubject: Re: my awswers finally sorry for print not including xD almost got crazy to host then   my awswers finally sorry for print not including xD almost got crazy to host then I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 07, 2009 2:00 pm

He PM and we have set a trialrun for tonight (Saturday). Dervish
Back to top Go down
carnage-runner
I rulez like DoA
I rulez like DoA
carnage-runner

Number of posts : 221
Registration date : 2008-12-17

PostSubject: Re: my awswers finally sorry for print not including xD almost got crazy to host then   my awswers finally sorry for print not including xD almost got crazy to host then I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 07, 2009 2:25 pm

This looks good.
Back to top Go down
alex
gawd wawking amongst mere cryers
alex

Number of posts : 419
Registration date : 2008-12-12

PostSubject: Re: my awswers finally sorry for print not including xD almost got crazy to host then   my awswers finally sorry for print not including xD almost got crazy to host then I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 07, 2009 2:38 pm

nice app
Back to top Go down
http://www.scar.darkbb.com
Noxious
Noxious

Number of posts : 344
Registration date : 2009-04-12

PostSubject: Re: my awswers finally sorry for print not including xD almost got crazy to host then   my awswers finally sorry for print not including xD almost got crazy to host then I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 07, 2009 2:56 pm

All those characters have done all campaigns? And you have a wife and 2 sons and you play professionally?

Interesting.
Back to top Go down
Countess Tera
1337 Cryer
1337 Cryer
Countess Tera

PostSubject: Re: my awswers finally sorry for print not including xD almost got crazy to host then   my awswers finally sorry for print not including xD almost got crazy to host then I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 07, 2009 3:38 pm

well i have a kid. Gerg i believe have moar. and plenty others in SCAR :p Dance time
Back to top Go down
alex
alex

Number of posts : 419
Registration date : 2008-12-12

PostSubject: Re: my awswers finally sorry for print not including xD almost got crazy to host then   my awswers finally sorry for print not including xD almost got crazy to host then I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 07, 2009 7:37 pm

welcome abord Big Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.scar.darkbb.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: my awswers finally sorry for print not including xD almost got crazy to host then   my awswers finally sorry for print not including xD almost got crazy to host then I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

my awswers finally sorry for print not including xD almost got crazy to host then
Page 1 of 1