Scions of Carver
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Did you know we are Leet?

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Come hang out with us on FaceBook, CLICK on this link --> Guild Wars Friends waiting on GW2 =)
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
FreeButtons
Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 266 on Sun Jul 25, 2021 10:34 pm
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Averden's app

Go down 
+2
alex
Averden
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Averden
Nubsauce
Nubsauce

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2009-10-31

Averden's app Empty
PostSubject: Averden's app   Averden's app I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 31, 2009 12:29 pm

IGN: Averden Blood Flame

1. What is your total time played in GW. How old is your account? And which campaigns do you own?
- I own all campagins.
- /Age Averden's app Agef

2. What characters do you have and which campaigns did they complete?
My main character is ele. I completed all campagins on him. I also have necro which have NF done(made for DoA some time ago) and will progress in GWEN if its needed. Next character is Assassin which completed NF and a part of GWEN(have access to important dungeons)
Characters that counts less are lvl20:warrior(half of nightfall), rit(all fac) mes(beggining of gwen Im to lazy to finish survivor title on her ^^)

3. What pve skills does you main toons have and what rank?
I can get most of skills for my characters if it will be important for builds. At the moment my ele has most of often used pve skills. Necro got ss,lb,kurzick skills and mindbender. Assassin have ss,lb, kurzick, IaU, UMLaD, EBSoH, LoD, Breath(ranks on chars r not maxed eccept ele)

4. How many titles do you currently have and which one makes you the most proud? Also, what titles are you working on?
Titles that makes me the most proud...I think it's drunkard. It was such a fun to play drunk all the time Twisted Evil Im actually working on all titles.
- Full list of my Ele's titles Averden's app Titleqw
(- Necro and Assa have enought ranks(that was like 5 months ago so it could change) for DoA.)

5. Do you use ventrilo and a headset/mic while playing?
Yes, I do it whenever its needed or just for fun if there is someone to talk with.

6. How did you hear a bout SCAR? Please include names if possible.
- GWGuru forum
- my last guild was in Your ally but it disbanded(Make A Wish[Star])

7. What do you want to get out of SCAR? And what can you bring to SCAR?
The things I want to get out of SCAR are: friendly playing with no fights and no drama(peace <3 rabbit), meet new people who know what they are doing("Did you know we are Leet?"- Time to find out Big Smile) and professional playing. The thing i want to do the most is DoA(last time I SC-ed doa was like 5 months ago so i'd need some reminds, my best time on spiker was 52 minutes and on recall 1h11m) and some trading, but i don't mind doing other elite areas. What can I bring to SCAR? Me! Loyal, friendly, fast learning and interesting person Razz hmm did I add decent?

8. What other guilds have you been with (tags please)? Please include length of time with the guild(s)s and reason(s) for leaving.
Very long time ago: [MODR](around a year) then [Koss](a few months? I don't remember), [Star](like half a year) and [pets](a few weeks now i'm leaving because nothing is happening here).

9. Tell me a little about yourself including other hobbies or just share a GW's story.
My latest GW story:
When i was in [Star] I fell in love with elite areas(doa ftw). When it has disbanded i kinda didn't know what to do in GW. Now after a long exile i miss high end PvE.
My real life story\hobbies. Im a man. I've beed playing violin for about 11 years(hard to max Razz). Next hobby is drawing, I'm taking lessons. Other hobbies are rock climbing(man there r no rocks where i live but lots of old bunkers and artifical walls). I also like windsurfing while I have vacations. Now i'm planning to go for some MMA trainings.

10. What elite mission(HM dungeons,FoW/UW/URgoz/DoA) experience do you have and what roles have you played in these missions?
- Dungeons: done them all with balanced teams. I've beed doing SoOSC on my sin.
- FoW: i actually don't like to SC it(prefer balance here) but i've been there on a sc as a necro(nothing hard to learn)
- UW: before uw change i've been doing Vale and Pits(roles that don't require high ranks)
- Urgoz\Deep: small exp but spiking is not so hard right? Wink
- DoA: big expierience to refresh(or learn new tricks). I played there as ele crier before nerf, then FoC necro and recall assa(lots to remind as recall).

11.How Old are you and where are your from and what time do you usually play? Also, please include the time zone in which you live.
I'm 17 years old and I'm from Poland(i hope my English level is enough to join You). I play only on weekends. My time zone is UTC+1.

12. What are you going to do for SCAR and why you desrve a team spot.
I can offer high quality of game enjoyment Smile (I want to learn all the time!)
Back to top Go down
alex
gawd wawking amongst mere cryers
alex

Number of posts : 419
Registration date : 2008-12-12

Averden's app Empty
PostSubject: Re: Averden's app   Averden's app I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 31, 2009 1:01 pm

very strong app but u'll need more char diversity tbh
Back to top Go down
http://www.scar.darkbb.com
Countess Tera
1337 Cryer
1337 Cryer
Countess Tera

Number of posts : 132
Registration date : 2009-02-06

Averden's app Empty
PostSubject: Re: Averden's app   Averden's app I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 01, 2009 3:10 pm

Looks good. But work on some other proffesions aswell king PM in game and will set up something.
IGN Countess Tera SPAAARTAAAAA
Back to top Go down
Averden
Nubsauce
Nubsauce

Averden's app Empty
PostSubject: Re: Averden's app   Averden's app I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 02, 2009 9:46 am

Im sorry i had problems with internet. I will be in gam on friday i will PM. Peace man

*obviously i can work on characters if U want me to I will just need some time
Back to top Go down
carnage-runner
I rulez like DoA
I rulez like DoA
carnage-runner

Number of posts : 221
Registration date : 2008-12-17

Averden's app Empty
PostSubject: Re: Averden's app   Averden's app I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 02, 2009 11:33 am

Finish Eotn with Sin and Necro. Get PVE Skills for both, and ranks as much as you can.
Back to top Go down
Divine
Mallyx is my Homeboy
Mallyx is my Homeboy
Divine

Number of posts : 859
Registration date : 2008-12-07

Averden's app Empty
PostSubject: Re: Averden's app   Averden's app I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 02, 2009 11:58 am

if you work on your char diversity then it's a yes from me as well
Back to top Go down
Countess Tera
1337 Cryer
1337 Cryer
Countess Tera

Averden's app Empty
PostSubject: Re: Averden's app   Averden's app I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 02, 2009 12:55 pm

Looking forward to hear from u on Friday then. Comitment to work more on ur diversity,on ur toons is a big +. GL with ur internet Averden's app 148216
Back to top Go down
Noxious
Noxious

Number of posts : 344
Registration date : 2009-04-12

Averden's app Empty
PostSubject: Re: Averden's app   Averden's app I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 02, 2009 4:34 pm

I'm echoing everyone else..just get the char diversity up there and you're good to go.
Back to top Go down
Averden
Nubsauce
Nubsauce

Averden's app Empty
PostSubject: Re: Averden's app   Averden's app I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 06, 2009 11:20 am

Sounds good to me.
Back to top Go down
carnage-runner
I rulez like DoA
I rulez like DoA
carnage-runner

Number of posts : 221
Registration date : 2008-12-17

Averden's app Empty
PostSubject: Re: Averden's app   Averden's app I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 06, 2009 12:10 pm

It is Friday. As I said before, if you are able to work your Sin and Necro through EotN and get the pve skills and pve ranks to a point of good standing then I think you have a very good chance of warm reception.

I'm going to say if the other officers don't mind, add Averden, and lets see how well he works with our guild this weekend.
Back to top Go down
Countess Tera
1337 Cryer
1337 Cryer
Countess Tera

Averden's app Empty
PostSubject: Re: Averden's app   Averden's app I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 06, 2009 1:51 pm

He PMed before and said he could do a trialrun tomorrow(Saturday). He probably gonna run TK. He had worked on toons aswell. so update tomorrow on this application. Paragon
Back to top Go down
alex
alex

Number of posts : 419
Registration date : 2008-12-12

Averden's app Empty
PostSubject: Re: Averden's app   Averden's app I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 06, 2009 4:10 pm

good to know
Back to top Go down
http://www.scar.darkbb.com
Sponsored content

Averden's app Empty
PostSubject: Re: Averden's app   Averden's app I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Averden's app
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Scions of Carver :: Scions of Carver :: Applications to SCAR :: Member Applications-
Jump to: