Scions of Carver
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Did you know we are Leet?

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Come hang out with us on FaceBook, CLICK on this link --> Guild Wars Friends waiting on GW2 =)
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
FreeButtons
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 266 on Sun Jul 25, 2021 10:34 pm
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

suskelvu's application

Go down 
+3
Mess
carnage-runner
suskelvu
7 posters
AuthorMessage
suskelvu
Nubsauce
Nubsauce

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2009-10-30

suskelvu's application Empty
PostSubject: suskelvu's application   suskelvu's application I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 30, 2009 11:58 am

Suskelvu Ajete

**Don't bother to apply if you are currently in the alliance or have been kicked from the alliance. If you do you will be REJECTED, if you try and be sneaky about it and we find out, you WILL be removed and blacklisted**

1. All new applications need to be started on a new topic.

2. The new topic should start with a copy/paste of everything below
the dotted line.

3. Please leave your In game name the top of your post.

4. You'll need to answer these questions so that we can get to know you.

5. We do Dungeons, mainly. If you do not own EotN, you likely will not find much to do here.

6. If you do not have at least 2 of the following classes, Mo, Sin, Ele Mes please do not apply. If you do not have 3, expect many questions. In all cases, list all toons on the account for which you are applying.

7. If you prefer not to join groups, please do not apply.

8. If you are afraid to ask questions, or are afraid to learn new things, please do not apply.

9. If you do not fill out the application completely, expect to be rejected.

10. Make sure you provide enough details, YOU are the one applying and it should not be up to us to get the information out of you.

11. If you do not have a working microphone, do not expect to be accepted. If you do not use vent when requested, do not expect to be in SCAR long.

12. Many of our applicants will be turned down but (OHX), our sister guild, is where we will send those we think our worthy enough of our alliance since our guild is constantly full.

These are the questions that you need to Answer. (Just Copy Paste from here down into a new topic.)

------------------------------------------------------------------------------
IF YOU DO NOT PROVIDE THE REQUEST SCREENSHOTS YOUR APPLICATION WILL NOT BE VALID

IGN:
1. What is your total time played in GW. How old is your account? And which campaigns do you own?
**PROVIDE A SCREENSHOT OF YOUR /AGE**

suskelvu's application Gw04410

2. What characters do you have and which campaigns did they complete?

Warrior, Monk, Elementalist, Necromancer, Assasin and a in a few days a mesmer.

3. What pve skills does you main toons have and what rank?

My main titles are my pvp one's, i've been playing alot of pve, but those characters with character-based titel's are removed.
Only my account based title's i've got left.
Now i want to get as many as possible pve title's.
I've got all basic and pve skills on my monk and necro, in a few weeks my warrior will also have all protector title's.

my monk has dwarven 6, protector of cantha, asuran 8 and norn 6.
my necro is only 1 month old, so the best title on that 1 is protector of elona.
all other chars were for pvp, so no pve titles, just pvp.
Ive completed all campaigns atleast 3 times with differunt characters, so every campaign i can play hm.
I want totally based on pve, that's why i want to join scar.

monk: dwarf 6 , protector of cantha, asuran 8 , norn 8
necro: protector of elona

rest all pvp title's.
I'm busy with trying to get as many title's
have experience with hm dungeons + 'speedclears

4. How many titles do you currently have and which one makes you the most proud? Also, what titles are you working on?
**PROVIDE A SCREENSHOT OF YOUR TITLES**

As I Say'd just some pvp title's and just 1 max pve, now i want to focus on pve only.

Image doesn't work for some reason, but vanquishing hero 8 is my highest.

5. Do you use ventrilo and a headset/mic while playing?
Yes, i have bought so.

6. How did you hear a bout SCAR? Please include names if possible.
From Alka, I played Codex Arena with him.

7. What do you want to get out of SCAR? And what can you bring to SCAR?
Title Hunt & Help people with anything.

8. What other guilds have you been with (tags please)? Please include length of time with the guild(s)s and reason(s) for leaving.
Best Guild was a pvp guild called You Failed [uF] , was rank 2/3 in gvg. But as i say'd im lf a pve guild now.

9. Tell me a little about yourself including other hobbies or just share a GW's story.
Im 19 years old from the netherlands, im on high school and its pritty easy for me. In my free time, I hang out with friends, swim or just behind my computer.

10. What elite mission(HM dungeons,FoW/UW/URgoz/DoA) experience do you have and what roles have you played in these missions?
With sin uwsc and fowsc, i've just done urgoz and doa with some friend's.

11.How Old are you and where are your from and what time do you usually play? Also, please include the time zone in which you live.
19 years old, from netherlands and i play at around 4-10 gmt. Netherlands is gmt +1.

12. What are you going to do for SCAR and why you desrve a team spot.
Help SCAR be a better guild, help people, increasing experienced in SCAR and i hope people in SCAR think the same as i think.

[img][/img][img][/img]

Last edited by suskelvu on Thu Nov 05, 2009 2:21 pm; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
carnage-runner
I rulez like DoA
I rulez like DoA
carnage-runner

Number of posts : 221
Registration date : 2008-12-17

PostSubject: Re: suskelvu's application   suskelvu's application I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 30, 2009 3:02 pm

Post your PVE Character progress please. Campaigns completed, PVE Skill completion, PVE rep title completion.
Back to top Go down
Mess
I Wand Spirits Pew Pew
I Wand Spirits Pew Pew
Mess

Number of posts : 988
Registration date : 2009-05-20

PostSubject: Re: suskelvu's application   suskelvu's application I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 30, 2009 7:02 pm

^^
Back to top Go down
http://www.guildwarsguru.com/index.php
Mess
I Wand Spirits Pew Pew
I Wand Spirits Pew Pew
Mess

Number of posts : 988
Registration date : 2009-05-20

PostSubject: Re: suskelvu's application   suskelvu's application I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 31, 2009 11:49 am

We talked on line, and although you did add some more information I'm still a bit confused.

We are not trying to be difficult, we just want to have a picture of what you can do and where.

List your characters separately, and add which campaign that character has completed, what PvE ranks if any, and PvE skills...

Monk: all campaigns and EoTN,.... blah blah

Necro:.....

and on.
Back to top Go down
http://www.guildwarsguru.com/index.php
suskelvu
Nubsauce
Nubsauce

PostSubject: Re: suskelvu's application   suskelvu's application I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 02, 2009 2:54 am

done i think.
Back to top Go down
Arda Tempest
1337 Cryer
1337 Cryer
Arda Tempest

Number of posts : 177
Registration date : 2009-01-22

PostSubject: Re: suskelvu's application   suskelvu's application I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 02, 2009 10:15 am

Ahoi! I think when u mean Alka you mean Arda. I met him in Codex areas with some friends and he seemed very capable and a generally a nice guy so i told him to put an app up on the forums. Glad to see you have, its a strong app. He siad he would work on some of the chars that hes already made plus maybe a mesmer. GL man
Back to top Go down
Countess Tera
1337 Cryer
1337 Cryer
Countess Tera

Number of posts : 132
Registration date : 2009-02-06

PostSubject: Re: suskelvu's application   suskelvu's application I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 02, 2009 1:10 pm

Well.If he´s comited to do some moar PVE toons i have np with this app.Some PVP experience within our guild is not a bad thing either,since some interest do exist. PM in game and we talk suskelvu's application 876925
Back to top Go down
Noxious
gawd wawking amongst mere cryers
Noxious

Number of posts : 344
Registration date : 2009-04-12

PostSubject: Re: suskelvu's application   suskelvu's application I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 02, 2009 4:32 pm

Am I the only one that still doesn't see character progress? Doesn't really matter to me if Arda is his best friend, we still need info. I'm also not seeing much exp other than "have exp", UW and FoW.
Back to top Go down
Vic [Noob]
Froggie Farmer
Froggie Farmer

Number of posts : 46
Registration date : 2009-06-21

PostSubject: Re: suskelvu's application   suskelvu's application I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 02, 2009 9:24 pm

Noxious wrote:
Am I the only one that still doesn't see character progress? Doesn't really matter to me if Arda is his best friend, we still need info. I'm also not seeing much exp other than "have exp", UW and FoW.

Specify what exact roles you have played in elite areas. And please be more in depth on your characters.
Back to top Go down
suskelvu
Nubsauce
Nubsauce

PostSubject: Re: suskelvu's application   suskelvu's application I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 03, 2009 3:38 pm

done, can anyone contact me as soon as possible in the game,
im so ready for joining a new guild.

thnx
Back to top Go down
carnage-runner
I rulez like DoA
I rulez like DoA
carnage-runner

Number of posts : 221
Registration date : 2008-12-17

PostSubject: Re: suskelvu's application   suskelvu's application I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 03, 2009 4:29 pm

2. What characters do you have and which campaigns did they complete?

Warrior, Monk, Elementalist, Necromancer, Assasin and a in a few days a mesmer.

That is not complete. You need to state CURRENT Progress of each character. Until this is complete, you will not be accepted. Upon completion we will judge your progress.
Back to top Go down
Noxious
Noxious

Number of posts : 344
Registration date : 2009-04-12

PostSubject: Re: suskelvu's application   suskelvu's application I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 03, 2009 9:59 pm

You can have two of every character if you wanted..if they haven't progressed it does you no good.
Back to top Go down
Countess Tera
1337 Cryer
1337 Cryer
Countess Tera

Number of posts : 132
Registration date : 2009-02-06

PostSubject: Re: suskelvu's application   suskelvu's application I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 04, 2009 9:41 am

Have tryed to contact u in game but IGN u provided here doesnt exist :p. But feel free to PM and lets talk some moar. suskelvu's application 832448
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: suskelvu's application   suskelvu's application I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

suskelvu's application
Page 1 of 1