Scions of Carver
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Did you know we are Leet?

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Come hang out with us on FaceBook, CLICK on this link --> Guild Wars Friends waiting on GW2 =)
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
FreeButtons
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 266 on Sun Jul 25, 2021 10:34 pm
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Kirabi Wutangs SCAR Application

Go down 
+5
Shadow Sin Mg
Sparka
Clouded Logic
Possemeister
Kirabi Wutang
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Kirabi Wutang
Nubsauce
Nubsauce

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2009-10-15

Kirabi Wutangs SCAR Application Empty
PostSubject: Kirabi Wutangs SCAR Application   Kirabi Wutangs SCAR Application I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 15, 2009 9:53 pm

IGN:Kirabi Wutang [Main- Sin]
1. What is your total time played in GW. How old is your account? And which campaigns do you own?
I own All Campaigns on two of my four accounts, the other two are for storage.
Kirabi Wutangs SCAR Application Gw004

2. What characters do you have and which campaigns did they complete?
Kirabi Wutang-Sin-All Completed
Ranthor Gron-War-All but GW:EN completed
Aria Dreambender-Mes- Currently Working on NF
Kane Soulkeeper-Monk 2nd acct- All Completed
Aria Stonefire-Ele-2nd Acct-All but Factions Completed
I do have at least one character of each profession, some are more developed than others though.

3. What pve skills does you main toons have and what rank?
Kirabi Wutang-Max SS/skils, Max LB/skils, Max Norn/skils,Rank 9 Luxon/useful skills, high ranks/skills on other EOTN Titles

Ranthor Gron- Nearly identical to Kirabi, a few less on the EOTN Titles

Kane Soulkeeper and Aria Stonefire are Not as developed as my Main Account characters.

4. How many titles do you currently have and which one makes you the most proud? Also, what titles are you working on?
Kirabi Wutangs SCAR Application Gw005
Kirabi Wutangs SCAR Application Gw006
Kirabi Wutangs SCAR Application Gw007

I'm most proud of the Cartography Titles, though the Title I love the most is my LDoA on my Perma Pre Character.

5. Do you use ventrilo and a headset/mic while playing?
Yep, Recently got it up and running after talking with Haunted Dream.

6. How did you hear a bout SCAR? Please include names if possible.
Shadow Sin Mg, previous Guildmate and very good friend. Also through GWGuru.

7. What do you want to get out of SCAR? And what can you bring to SCAR?
I'm hoping to join a knowledgeable guild that can help me exceed in Elite Areas. I've been in GW forever and want to fully explore the more experienced areas with players that know what they're doing. I have much, much experience as a player and as a former officer in a well established guild. I hope to learn so that I may pass on my learnings to others.

8. What other guilds have you been with (tags please)? Please include length of time with the guild(s)s and reason(s) for leaving.
The only guild I've been a part of in the last two years was TYTN, Legendary Titans of Ascalon. It was formeraly a Pre-Searing guild but has since switched to all aspects of playing. I was an officer for nearly 8 months of my time in TYTN. I left becasue the guild leader has had a number of power swings and decides to kick people when he feels like it. As a former officer I found this disgusting and decided to leave.

9. Tell me a little about yourself including other hobbies or just share a GW's story.
My name's Patrick. I love gaming, PC and 360 are my two favorites. Currently at college, studying music. Read a lot, surf the web way too much. I'm out to have a good time but get a lot out of life.

10. What elite mission(HM dungeons,FoW/UW/URgoz/DoA) experience do you have and what roles have you played in these missions?
I've done a fair number of Dungeon SCs, Urgoz was my haunt for quiet some time thoguh it's been a while. FoW ocasionally. UWSC is what I'm aiming to get better at. I know I'm not the best. Shadow Sin Mg's already showing me the ropes.

11.How Old are you and where are your from and what time do you usually play? Also, please include the time zone in which you live.
I'm 18, Live in NW Indiana about an hour from Chicago. Get a few hours during the day, but 75% of my play time will be in the evenings nearly every evening. Central Standard.

12. What are you going to do for SCAR and why you deserve a
team spot.
I hope to bring another source of gaming knowledge to SCAR and to be able to open myself to learning more about the game at the same time. I've had a lot of good experiences in GW and hopefully I can teach others what I currently know and what I can learn with SCAR. I'm always a funny guy and can bring a lot of personality.
Back to top Go down
Possemeister
1337 Cryer
1337 Cryer
Possemeister

Number of posts : 117
Registration date : 2009-08-01

PostSubject: Re: Kirabi Wutangs SCAR Application   Kirabi Wutangs SCAR Application I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 15, 2009 11:48 pm

a musician huh ^^ much like myself. As for character development, its good, could be better but good none the less. Experience, not great, but seem to be willing to learn. i approve ^^.
on a side note, if you pm me some time, I can show you a few areas of uw, as its one of my best areas. and if you were willing i could probably depending on how fast you learn get you to a under 10 min every area within a month.
Back to top Go down
Clouded Logic
Froggie Farmer
Froggie Farmer
Clouded Logic

Number of posts : 46
Registration date : 2008-12-29

PostSubject: Re: Kirabi Wutangs SCAR Application   Kirabi Wutangs SCAR Application I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 16, 2009 12:31 am

i second Posse ^^
Back to top Go down
Sparka
gawd wawking amongst mere cryers
gawd wawking amongst mere cryers
Sparka

Number of posts : 276
Registration date : 2008-12-31

PostSubject: Re: Kirabi Wutangs SCAR Application   Kirabi Wutangs SCAR Application I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 16, 2009 10:43 am

assassin main and lack of any real elite PvE experience worries me. people in our alliance can uwsc completely drunk and half asleep.
although i think SCAR would be a good place for players with existing experience and skill to learn become still better, a minimum of experience is definitely required.
no from me.
Back to top Go down
Possemeister
1337 Cryer
1337 Cryer
Possemeister

PostSubject: Re: Kirabi Wutangs SCAR Application   Kirabi Wutangs SCAR Application I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 16, 2009 1:35 pm

could you name the dungeon SC's you have done please? As for the experience thing, its easy to teach most stuff, such as uw fow, and by the sounds of it hes done dungeons, which is like the majority of the things we do. Only things hes really missing is uwsc (easy to learn) and DoA ( i didnt even have much doa experience when i joined) I say let his trial run say whether he is good enough or not.
Back to top Go down
Kirabi Wutang
Nubsauce
Nubsauce

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2009-10-15

PostSubject: Re: Kirabi Wutangs SCAR Application   Kirabi Wutangs SCAR Application I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 16, 2009 2:55 pm

Lot's of experience with SoO SC and Rragars SC. I've tried a few others, but stuck with the fastest. I'm definately most comfortable with Shards and Rragars but I learn quickly.
Back to top Go down
Shadow Sin Mg
Nubsauce
Nubsauce

Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2009-10-07

PostSubject: Re: Kirabi Wutangs SCAR Application   Kirabi Wutangs SCAR Application I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 16, 2009 3:49 pm

Ive know him for a good while now, he is not the most experienced so far, but ive watched him learn new things and he picks up on them quickly and overcomes any flaws that he sees. What i like most about teaching him something is if you tell him he is doing something wrong, or there is a better way to do it, he listens and tries it for himself.
Back to top Go down
Clouded Logic
Froggie Farmer
Froggie Farmer
Clouded Logic

Number of posts : 46
Registration date : 2008-12-29

PostSubject: Re: Kirabi Wutangs SCAR Application   Kirabi Wutangs SCAR Application I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 16, 2009 5:46 pm

i say pick up the pace a bit before i approve at all more exp req'd
Back to top Go down
Mess
I Wand Spirits Pew Pew
I Wand Spirits Pew Pew
Mess

Number of posts : 988
Registration date : 2009-05-20

PostSubject: Re: Kirabi Wutangs SCAR Application   Kirabi Wutangs SCAR Application I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 18, 2009 11:49 am

We can always give a try out on one of those 2 dungeons he mentioned and take it from there...

<--ok with a try out.
Back to top Go down
http://www.guildwarsguru.com/index.php
Seek N Destroy
1337 Cryer
1337 Cryer

Number of posts : 141
Registration date : 2009-03-11

PostSubject: Re: Kirabi Wutangs SCAR Application   Kirabi Wutangs SCAR Application I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 18, 2009 12:37 pm

Your developed Char base is small and spread across more than one acct, to be able to use all of your toons you would need 2+ spots in SCAR. I also feel that you're lacking elite area experience, which isn't a bad thing if your willing to learn and can do so fast.

because u cant judge a player by a thread.

/trial
Back to top Go down
Possemeister
1337 Cryer
1337 Cryer
Possemeister

PostSubject: Re: Kirabi Wutangs SCAR Application   Kirabi Wutangs SCAR Application I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 18, 2009 1:24 pm

i say trial in a dungeon he hasnt done, just to see how fast he does learn as hes not that exp'ed. That will give us more of an idea if he will fit in to SCAR.
Back to top Go down
Jte Tue L I V E
Nubsauce
Nubsauce

Number of posts : 9
Registration date : 2009-09-22

PostSubject: Re: Kirabi Wutangs SCAR Application   Kirabi Wutangs SCAR Application I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 18, 2009 4:44 pm

Ok for a trial if its in a dongeon or even FoW Physway where the team will depend a bit on how he will play and listen.
Back to top Go down
Champion Oni
Nubsauce
Nubsauce
Champion Oni

Number of posts : 15
Registration date : 2009-10-04

PostSubject: Re: Kirabi Wutangs SCAR Application   Kirabi Wutangs SCAR Application I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 18, 2009 5:39 pm

/approve a trial run

if Mg says hes good, odds r he is, and being able to listen and learn is always good, thats how u get better

best way to gain exp is through experience... (deep, i know ^^)
Back to top Go down
Mess
I Wand Spirits Pew Pew
I Wand Spirits Pew Pew
Mess

Number of posts : 988
Registration date : 2009-05-20

PostSubject: Re: Kirabi Wutangs SCAR Application   Kirabi Wutangs SCAR Application I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 25, 2009 8:52 pm

status?
Back to top Go down
http://www.guildwarsguru.com/index.php
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kirabi Wutangs SCAR Application   Kirabi Wutangs SCAR Application I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Kirabi Wutangs SCAR Application
Page 1 of 1