Scions of Carver
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Did you know we are Leet?

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Come hang out with us on FaceBook, CLICK on this link --> Guild Wars Friends waiting on GW2 =)
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
FreeButtons
Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 266 on Sun Jul 25, 2021 10:34 pm
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

agga's app

Go down 
+10
Mess
Clouded Logic
Haunted Dream
Noxious
Possemeister
P E A R
Kbar
Champion Oni
Glory Blade
agga
14 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
agga
Nubsauce
Nubsauce

Number of posts : 6
Registration date : 2009-10-11

agga's app Empty
PostSubject: agga's app   agga's app I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 11, 2009 7:41 am

1. What is your total time played in GW. How old is your account? And which campaigns do you own?
https://2img.net/r/ihimizer/img12/2200/gw277.jpg

I have all campaigns, i have 1 other acc wich i share with mates and ive played approx 2.5000hours in 20months

2. What characters do you have and which campaigns did they complete?

I have a sin, which has completed NF, nearly eotn, just use to farm. I have a monk, done no campaigns, just got far enough to do dungeons and UW/FOW, usually do 600/smite. I have an ele, completed all (used 2 be main) and use to do basically anything that an ele can do. I have a dervish, nearly done prophecies and NF but i just use to do running nowdays. I have a warrior, one of my most used, done NF, eotn, factions and on my way on proph, use to VQ mainly. I have a necro, done NF, and half way through other campaigns, quite new char. I have a rit, wich i dont use at all, but i done factions on it, just storage char now. I have a pre char, just use to collect stacks of goth items. Then i keep 1 spare slot which i temporarily make pvp chars wen im bored of pve.
The other account which i share with mates, dont really use, just use coz i cant remember wot its like to start GW all over again lol.

3. What pve skills does you main toons have and what rank?
My sin has like all the NF ones, max ss/lb, use luxon skills necessary to farm at r4 luxon, and i have almost evry eotn skill at r6/7 on each rank. My war has nf ones, max lb/ss, have the derv luxon skill for scythe spiking, and evry eotn skill, rank 5/6/7. Ele has evry eotn 1 rank 8 on all, max lb/ss, and all lux skills. Necro has just a few easy to get eotn skills, cba getting other ones, unless i nd for a farm/teambuild, and necro is r5 on all eotn titles.

4. How many titles do you currently have and which one makes you the most proud? Also, what titles are you working on?

I have Companion of Zaishen, Adept treasure hunter, r3 wisdom, and lb/ss on many chars, and plenty of mid/high ranked eotn titles, and rank 4 luxon. And im nearly done on guardian/protector titles on several chars and i'm not anywhere near max drunkyard titles or party animal, but i'm collecting stacks from goth (both huntsman and traveller).

5. Do you use ventrilo and a headset/mic while playing?

yes for mic, dont always use headset, coz like to listen 2 music in background.

6. How did you hear a bout SCAR? Please include names if possible.
Tag u r pregnant

I was in ectos (mio's guild) left them wen they left alliance.

7. What do you want to get out of SCAR? And what can you bring to SCAR?

I want to get some titles out of SCAR and just farm and learn some more DoA and overwhelm UW, which i'm nearly doing now. Also to get rich again, h8 it wen i waste money, i accidently gave 3 VS's away and was noob when i was rich at first, so i would spent 120k on buying ectos from trader, so i'd like to get more money to get some BDS or something.

8. What other guilds have you been with (tags please)? Please include length of time with the guild(s)s and reason(s) for leaving.

I've been in RIP for about a year, and got kicked coz fell out in rl with leader. I been in TLD when i first started playing, and was joint leader with them, until i found out about SC's (l8 2008) And i was in ectos (the 1 who left ur ally) for a few months, which is y i want to join u mainly.

9. Tell me a little about yourself including other hobbies or just share a GW's story.

I am sme1 who gets wound up fairly easily, mostly wen pug's fail wen im tramp so i like SC guilds now. And I spend most of my time at home watching movies or on comp, multitasking (facebooking, streaming through music, GW and fckin homework :[

10. What elite mission(HM dungeons,FoW/UW/URgoz/DoA) experience do you have and what roles have you played in these missions?

I do bogroots on basically all of the positions,(some im noob, so u'll nd to train me) and i do 600/smiting for dungeons, i don't really like the "perma 20min soo" or wotever, like the original 600/smiting, unless thers an easy dungeon wich u just cant resist perma'ing it and get money from speedbookers. I just like to farm DoA, maybe do DOASC with u sometime, but i like to perma gloom, and 600/smite foundry. I am pro at fowsc as t1, 100b, MOP, done approx 100runs on each of those. And in UW i used to do all the time, until i have loads of stupid hwk but i still do sometimes, can do plains/wastes/vale sin+necro/chamber (aint done in soo long, done as first place)/pits. I aint done URGOZ, but wen i was in cavalon guild for like 2 days i done the deep 2 or 3 times.

11.How Old are you and where are your from and what time do you usually play? Also, please include the time zone in which you live.

I am 16 (just turned) and I'm from and in England and I play from 4.00-10.00PM unless i have to do gay hwk or detentions (that time was in my zone, which is GMT)
12. What are you going to do for SCAR and why you desrve a team spot.

I wish to join and help do teamclears, by trying my best, and mkaing sure i've done 20+runs of wotever area in pug without fail, before i do ur teams, study for any bugs and be aware fo them, so i dont bug the run, and make sure i dont fail, and support others in the team, and I deserve a team spot, because I will put all the effort i have, if i nd a skill, i'll get it, if u nd an area i don't like (like vale) i'll do it if no1 else wants to, and i'll donate money for cons and farm mats for cons and if i feel like it, give some cons if ur short of them for a run. I'll make sure 200% tat i'll be exp and reduce the chance of fail as much as i can, and support others. If i find a build that might be useful, i'll share with others, and use ventrillo wen doing teams, and have a 98% chance of going on vent wen i'm on GW. I'll also contribute humongusely towards goth items if i farm them, and share builds that can farm them, and give free items if some1 is struggling to get their goth.
Back to top Go down
Glory Blade
gawd wawking amongst mere cryers

Number of posts : 445
Registration date : 2009-02-12

agga's app Empty
PostSubject: Re: agga's app   agga's app I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 11, 2009 2:06 pm

pretty good char diversity

/approve
Back to top Go down
Champion Oni
Nubsauce
Nubsauce
Champion Oni

Number of posts : 15
Registration date : 2009-10-04

agga's app Empty
PostSubject: Re: agga's app   agga's app I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 11, 2009 2:25 pm

when i follow the link with the /age it takes me to mg's /age picture...that happening to anyone else?

Diversity looks good, you look eager to learn which is good, activity also seems good.

/approve from me too.
Back to top Go down
Glory Blade

agga's app Empty
PostSubject: Re: agga's app   agga's app I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 11, 2009 2:30 pm

yeah thats kinda weird
Back to top Go down
agga
Nubsauce
Nubsauce

agga's app Empty
PostSubject: Re: agga's app   agga's app I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 11, 2009 2:32 pm

ye, coz i couldn't find the questions at first, so i copy/pasted the q's from the other dude.
Back to top Go down
Glory Blade

agga's app Empty
PostSubject: Re: agga's app   agga's app I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 11, 2009 2:36 pm

alright Razz
Back to top Go down
Kbar
L2Cry pl0x
L2Cry pl0x
Kbar

Number of posts : 59
Registration date : 2009-09-24

agga's app Empty
PostSubject: Re: agga's app   agga's app I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 11, 2009 2:46 pm

looks good
Back to top Go down
P E A R
Froggie Farmer
Froggie Farmer
P E A R

Number of posts : 32
Registration date : 2009-06-03

agga's app Empty
PostSubject: Re: agga's app   agga's app I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 11, 2009 6:58 pm

I like the enthusiasm.

And someone who's willing/excited to learn will do so easily.

/approve
Back to top Go down
Champion Oni
Nubsauce
Nubsauce
Champion Oni

agga's app Empty
PostSubject: Re: agga's app   agga's app I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 11, 2009 7:17 pm

ahh ok lol
Back to top Go down
Possemeister
1337 Cryer
1337 Cryer
Possemeister

Number of posts : 117
Registration date : 2009-08-01

agga's app Empty
PostSubject: Re: agga's app   agga's app I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 11, 2009 7:22 pm

i approve.
Back to top Go down
Glory Blade

agga's app Empty
PostSubject: Re: agga's app   agga's app I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 11, 2009 7:58 pm

sorta need to know your IGN so i can do i trial Razz
Back to top Go down
Noxious
Noxious

Number of posts : 344
Registration date : 2009-04-12

agga's app Empty
PostSubject: Re: agga's app   agga's app I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 11, 2009 8:02 pm

this is shadow sin MG isnt it?
Back to top Go down
Champion Oni
Nubsauce
Nubsauce
Champion Oni

agga's app Empty
PostSubject: Re: agga's app   agga's app I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 11, 2009 8:32 pm

nah shadow sin mg is already in SCAR lol hes like 3 apps down or sumtin
Back to top Go down
Haunted Dream
That pierced guy
That pierced guy
Haunted Dream

Number of posts : 1424
Registration date : 2008-12-18

agga's app Empty
PostSubject: Re: agga's app   agga's app I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 11, 2009 8:50 pm

Sorry to be a stickler, but no trial run till the screenshots are up.
Back to top Go down
Noxious
Noxious

Number of posts : 344
Registration date : 2009-04-12

agga's app Empty
PostSubject: Re: agga's app   agga's app I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 11, 2009 9:32 pm

Champion Oni wrote:
nah shadow sin mg is already in SCAR lol hes like 3 apps down or sumtin

Look at the screenshot of his /age
Back to top Go down
Clouded Logic
Froggie Farmer
Froggie Farmer
Clouded Logic

Number of posts : 46
Registration date : 2008-12-29

agga's app Empty
PostSubject: Re: agga's app   agga's app I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 11, 2009 10:11 pm

agreed w Matt. gogogo post screenies then trials XD
Back to top Go down
Glory Blade

agga's app Empty
PostSubject: Re: agga's app   agga's app I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 11, 2009 11:50 pm

agga wrote:
ye, coz i couldn't find the questions at first, so i copy/pasted the q's from the other dude.

Noxious wrote:
this is shadow sin MG isnt it?

bad order but this explain it nox?
Back to top Go down
Mess
I Wand Spirits Pew Pew
I Wand Spirits Pew Pew
Mess

Number of posts : 988
Registration date : 2009-05-20

agga's app Empty
PostSubject: Re: agga's app   agga's app I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 12, 2009 12:09 pm

He's online right now, so I hope it was to post the screenies.
Back to top Go down
http://www.guildwarsguru.com/index.php
agga
Nubsauce
Nubsauce

agga's app Empty
PostSubject: Re: agga's app   agga's app I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 12, 2009 1:15 pm

sec, screenshot lost with coursework...
IGn is King Aggamenmon ill post screenshot wen found...
Back to top Go down
Glory Blade

agga's app Empty
PostSubject: Re: agga's app   agga's app I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 12, 2009 6:14 pm

just get that screeny up and then i'll take you on a trial
Back to top Go down
agga
Nubsauce
Nubsauce

agga's app Empty
PostSubject: Re: agga's app   agga's app I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 13, 2009 10:49 am

cant upload onto this, how i do?lol
Back to top Go down
agga
Nubsauce
Nubsauce

agga's app Empty
PostSubject: Re: agga's app   agga's app I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 13, 2009 11:34 am

argh dont upload onto this, can i show 1 of u on msn?(fooloftheguild@gmail.com)
Back to top Go down
agga
Nubsauce
Nubsauce

agga's app Empty
PostSubject: Re: agga's app   agga's app I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 13, 2009 12:12 pm

agga's app Gw_scr13

btw i was in the alliance b4, in mio's guild
Back to top Go down
Sparka
Sparka

Number of posts : 276
Registration date : 2008-12-31

agga's app Empty
PostSubject: Re: agga's app   agga's app I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 13, 2009 12:50 pm

that thumbnail image doesnt have a link that works for me and its too small to see anything.. id recommend uploading a screenshot to imageshack then just copy pasting the forum url into your next post. not hard

you look like you've got a decent amount of experience and are excited to learn leet pve. decent diversity of characters even if you haven't got them geared up completely. im sure that will change if you get involved with SCAR.
Back to top Go down
Haunted Dream
That pierced guy
That pierced guy
Haunted Dream

Number of posts : 1424
Registration date : 2008-12-18

agga's app Empty
PostSubject: Re: agga's app   agga's app I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 13, 2009 2:12 pm

3,086 over 20 months incase anyone cant read it.
Back to top Go down
Tall Dervish
Teh uber 1337 Scar god
Teh uber 1337 Scar god
Tall Dervish

Number of posts : 448
Registration date : 2008-12-07

agga's app Empty
PostSubject: Re: agga's app   agga's app I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 13, 2009 4:18 pm

approive
Back to top Go down
https://scar.darkbb.com
Worst Name Evar
L2Cry pl0x
L2Cry pl0x
Worst Name Evar

Number of posts : 58
Registration date : 2009-05-27

agga's app Empty
PostSubject: Re: agga's app   agga's app I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 13, 2009 5:16 pm

Finally, someone who will smite for me for SoO.

NIce interface, btw.

Approve.
Back to top Go down
carnage-runner
I rulez like DoA
I rulez like DoA
carnage-runner

Number of posts : 221
Registration date : 2008-12-17

agga's app Empty
PostSubject: Re: agga's app   agga's app I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 13, 2009 5:27 pm

I really don't understand how this is being approved so quickly? He is seriously lacking character diversity. Having 10 diff chars that have all done 1 campaign doesn't count as character diversity... He needs to do some serious Campaign grinding for a week or two, get those characters to places, get some titles going, and get some PVE skills.

I'm tentative to say yes... Pointing out. His Ele is done all, Warrior done 3/4. Everything else is partial completion or 1 completed campaign. So that's 2 chars, that are only used in a handful of builds. His PVE skills aren't complete, his PVE ranks are decent.

I'd say the only saving grace is that he's got some EXP doing SC's in various dungeons..

Again, I'm a little unsure.
Back to top Go down
Possemeister
1337 Cryer
1337 Cryer
Possemeister

Number of posts : 117
Registration date : 2009-08-01

agga's app Empty
PostSubject: Re: agga's app   agga's app I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 13, 2009 8:18 pm

His char diversity is good enough imo. He may not have completed many campaigns, but most are through nf which is good, and eotn you can get a few chars a day through that so is not much of a problem. we dont really do much in the other campaigns. maybe the deep and urgoz when they are the bounty, but its quite rare.
Back to top Go down
Tall Dervish
Teh uber 1337 Scar god
Teh uber 1337 Scar god
Tall Dervish

Number of posts : 448
Registration date : 2008-12-07

agga's app Empty
PostSubject: Re: agga's app   agga's app I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2009 1:57 am

sooooo trial?
Back to top Go down
https://scar.darkbb.com
Sponsored content

agga's app Empty
PostSubject: Re: agga's app   agga's app I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

agga's app
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Scions of Carver :: Scions of Carver :: Applications to SCAR :: Member Applications-
Jump to: