Scions of Carver
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Did you know we are Leet?

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Come hang out with us on FaceBook, CLICK on this link --> Guild Wars Friends waiting on GW2 =)
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
FreeButtons
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 266 on Sun Jul 25, 2021 10:34 pm
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Stunt's Application

Go down 
+9
redphyve
Snow Capped Romance[Lawl]
Tall Dervish
carnage-runner
Possemeister
Noxious
Kbar
Papadia Gr
Stunt
13 posters
AuthorMessage
Stunt
Nubsauce
Nubsauce

Number of posts : 7
Registration date : 2009-10-02

Stunt's Application Empty
PostSubject: Stunt's Application   Stunt's Application I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 02, 2009 4:56 am

Hi,

IGN: Severed Art
1. What is your total time played in GW. How old is your account? And which campaigns do you own?
All 3 and the expansion
Stunt's Application Gw106u

2. What characters do you have and which campaigns did they complete?
One of every class and a PvP slot.
Warrior has done all the games and GW:EN, monk has done all 3 games. Rest have only done 1 or 2 campaigns. I am interested in getting my monk through GW:EN. Possibly my assassin as well, depending on the upcoming skill balance. Willing to get any character through any campaign if asked and for a reason.

3. What pve skills does you main toons have and what rank?
have most killls unlocked
Warrior has most of them and ranks range from 5 to 8.

4. How many titles do you currently have and which one makes you the most proud? Also, what titles are you working on?
My warrior currently has 10 maxed titles. I am most proud of my Illustrious Hero, which I got mostly from balanced.
Stunt's Application Gw107n

5. Do you use ventrilo and a headset/mic while playing?
Yes, nearly always. I have a headset and a microphone.

6. How did you hear a bout SCAR? Please include names if possible.
A friend, Snow Capped Romance

7. What do you want to get out of SCAR? And what can you bring to SCAR?
I'd like to get a better all-round perspective from guildwars because I have pretty much only PvP'd. I can bring some humor and if people need some general help with PvP I can help.

8. What other guilds have you been with (tags please)? Please include length of time with the guild(s)s and reason(s) for leaving.
I've been in Lion's Arch Academy [LA], then during that I found my footsteps in PvP left and found some PvP'ers who were my rank so we all left our guilds and made our own guild that was over 2 years ago, name changes every few weeks.

9. Tell me a little about yourself including other hobbies or just share a GW's story.
Well I like to joke a lot and have fun, but do not like to do things twice. My hobbies include going to the gym and going out with my friends in real life.

10. What elite mission(HM dungeons,FoW/UW/URgoz/DoA) experience do you have and what roles have you played in these missions?
Don't really have any experience with dungeon's or "high end" PvE.
I do FoW manly spike every few days with my warrior or my monk though.

11.How Old are you and where are your from and what time do you usually play? Also, please include the time zone in which you live.
I'm 18 and live in the East Coast of Australia which is GMT+10

12. What are you going to do for SCAR and why you desrve a team spot.
Well, I'm a great guy and very nice but to be perfectly honest I can't do much for SCAR because I'm a PvPer. I can help out with PvP thats about it im afraid. I deserve a spot because I would love to get to know how to actually PvE

Stunt's Application Titles1
Stunt's Application Titles2w

Will post screen shots of other characters if required.

Thank you for reading and hopefully I'll be speaking to you in the guild shortly.

/Stunt
Back to top Go down
Papadia Gr
Cookie Monsta
Cookie Monsta
Papadia Gr

Number of posts : 635
Registration date : 2009-02-13

PostSubject: Re: Stunt's Application   Stunt's Application I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 02, 2009 5:50 am

Can i have your hero title ?? bah
Are you sure you wanna join a elite PVE guild? Because u look like pvp guy^^
Back to top Go down
Stunt
Nubsauce
Nubsauce

PostSubject: Re: Stunt's Application   Stunt's Application I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 02, 2009 5:55 am

Well PvP has been dead for quite awhile, and I have only just began working on my PvE titles.

I started guardian about 6 weeks ago and same with vanquishing but makes it hard not having anyone to do it with.

To be honest I am sick of PvP, stale META's, the same people etc.

I need a change on this game, I believe your guild and/or alliance can give me this.

/Stunt
Back to top Go down
Kbar
L2Cry pl0x
L2Cry pl0x
Kbar

Number of posts : 59
Registration date : 2009-09-24

PostSubject: Re: Stunt's Application   Stunt's Application I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 02, 2009 11:16 am

PvP players can easily switch to PvE imo....

more info on the other characters plz, like which ones do you have. so far i only see a warrior, assassin, and a monk.

other than that.... lets see what other people think

imo /accept
Back to top Go down
Noxious
gawd wawking amongst mere cryers
Noxious

Number of posts : 344
Registration date : 2009-04-12

PostSubject: Re: Stunt's Application   Stunt's Application I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 02, 2009 11:30 am

Dude. This is not who I think it is. If this is my old buddy Severed /accept right away. Great guy, great player, he'll adjust to whatever is needed.
Back to top Go down
Possemeister
1337 Cryer
1337 Cryer
Possemeister

Number of posts : 117
Registration date : 2009-08-01

PostSubject: Re: Stunt's Application   Stunt's Application I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 02, 2009 12:18 pm

Its not the best idea to say yourself you dont have anything to give to SCAR in your application imo. If youve only just started PvE i dont think starting off in a high end PvE guild is the best thing for you. Now im gonna forget the fact your friends with the guy who stole one of my friends everlasting beetle juice tonics when they were the only tonics around. Your character diversity is good. im guessing all set up for pvp. We need more information on which campaigns your characters have completed to have a better picture on how useful you actually will be. And your Ranks sound quite low, i mean your main character only has ranks 5-8 and its a warrior. From what ive seen atm, im gonna say no, but give us more information, and i might change my mind.

Another thing noticed, You dont like to do things twice, you do realise were a farming guild right? we do things more than twice, and as for setting up characters im afraid your gonna have to repeatedly do things to get them up to scratch.
Back to top Go down
carnage-runner
I rulez like DoA
I rulez like DoA
carnage-runner

Number of posts : 221
Registration date : 2008-12-17

PostSubject: Re: Stunt's Application   Stunt's Application I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 02, 2009 2:51 pm

I'm going to say yes on the grounds that he is a very experienced PVP player... And from what I know about that, being from several PVP/PVE guilds like that, PVP'ers turn into very good PVE'ers... They know how to spike, they know how to develop bars that work. I think that a test run at least is merited.
Back to top Go down
Stunt
Nubsauce
Nubsauce

PostSubject: Re: Stunt's Application   Stunt's Application I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 02, 2009 3:17 pm

Possemeister wrote:
Its not the best idea to say yourself you dont have anything to give to SCAR in your application imo. If youve only just started PvE i dont think starting off in a high end PvE guild is the best thing for you. Now im gonna forget the fact your friends with the guy who stole one of my friends everlasting beetle juice tonics when they were the only tonics around. Your character diversity is good. im guessing all set up for pvp. We need more information on which campaigns your characters have completed to have a better picture on how useful you actually will be. And your Ranks sound quite low, i mean your main character only has ranks 5-8 and its a warrior. From what ive seen atm, im gonna say no, but give us more information, and i might change my mind.

Another thing noticed, You dont like to do things twice, you do realise were a farming guild right? we do things more than twice, and as for setting up characters im afraid your gonna have to repeatedly do things to get them up to scratch.

I'm being honest when I say I dont have anything PvE side to give to SCAR, accept some FoWSC.
Characters/Campaigns:
War: Proph/Factions/Nightfall/EOTN
Mes: Prop/Some Factions
Sin: Factions/ Some Proph & Half of Nightfall
Ele: Proph
Derv: Nightfall
Monk: Proph/Factions/Nightfall
Para: Nightfall
Necro: Proph/Starting Factions
Rit: Factions
Ranger: Proph/Nearly finished Factions/Nightfall

By dont like to do things twice, I mean Vanquishing and Guardian. Which I mean by, If I party wipe.
Back to top Go down
Possemeister
1337 Cryer
1337 Cryer
Possemeister

PostSubject: Re: Stunt's Application   Stunt's Application I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 03, 2009 12:53 am

not many through eotn where we do dungeon clears, and as a pve guild we dont do pvp, so if you have nothing pve side to give us, then you have nothing to give us. Sorry but i dont honestly think SCAR is the right guild for you, maybe a title hunting guild or something?
Back to top Go down
Tall Dervish
Teh uber 1337 Scar god
Teh uber 1337 Scar god
Tall Dervish

Number of posts : 448
Registration date : 2008-12-07

PostSubject: Re: Stunt's Application   Stunt's Application I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 03, 2009 1:33 am

approve
Back to top Go down
https://scar.darkbb.com
Snow Capped Romance[Lawl]
Nubsauce
Nubsauce

Registration date : 2009-07-12

PostSubject: Re: Stunt's Application   Stunt's Application I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 03, 2009 3:08 am

ya i reccomended him
Back to top Go down
redphyve
redphyve

Number of posts : 314

PostSubject: Re: Stunt's Application   Stunt's Application I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 03, 2009 4:39 pm

are u willing to join teams we form instead of spending days doin pvp with ur buddies? im kinda tired of members who dont participate, if u can tell me that u are gonna dedicate ur time to SCAR and not just fill a slot, then i dont mind teaching u all our runs. it took me a while to answer, i wasnt impressed with the app, and pvp players dont really fit into our play style, we got some pvp players now, and they never join groups, i know that for a fact, but theyve been in for a while so w.e.
my point is if u dedicate ur time to us, ill dedicate time on u.
Back to top Go down
Glory Blade

Number of posts : 445
Registration date : 2009-02-12

PostSubject: Re: Stunt's Application   Stunt's Application I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 03, 2009 5:15 pm

Possemeister wrote:
were a farming guild right?

we are not a farming guild..... we are a elite area guild...

as for the app i say /approve
Back to top Go down
Stunt
Nubsauce
Nubsauce

PostSubject: Re: Stunt's Application   Stunt's Application I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 03, 2009 6:25 pm

redphyve wrote:
are u willing to join teams we form instead of spending days doin pvp with ur buddies? im kinda tired of members who dont participate, if u can tell me that u are gonna dedicate ur time to SCAR and not just fill a slot, then i dont mind teaching u all our runs. it took me a while to answer, i wasnt impressed with the app, and pvp players dont really fit into our play style, we got some pvp players now, and they never join groups, i know that for a fact, but theyve been in for a while so w.e.
my point is if u dedicate ur time to us, ill dedicate time on u.

I'm over PvP, it is extremely empty, I spend most of my time sitting in Id1 wondering what to do. When I HA, its usually only for 2-4hours maximum maybe 3 times a week if that. I play for about 8hours+ a day see'ing as I have no job Sad

I want to learn PvE because It will be a challenge to learn something kenw in this game.
Back to top Go down
Kbar
L2Cry pl0x
L2Cry pl0x
Kbar

PostSubject: Re: Stunt's Application   Stunt's Application I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 03, 2009 6:37 pm

i say trial him on a kath sc or bogroots sc as hb or necro....
Back to top Go down
Haunted Dream
That pierced guy
That pierced guy
Haunted Dream

Number of posts : 1424
Registration date : 2008-12-18

PostSubject: Re: Stunt's Application   Stunt's Application I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 03, 2009 9:02 pm

HB is a good place to start, MoP takes some knowledge of what skills the foes use and who to hex/not hex in dungeons. HB you just DC in and pew pew.
Back to top Go down
Possemeister
1337 Cryer
1337 Cryer
Possemeister

PostSubject: Re: Stunt's Application   Stunt's Application I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 04, 2009 12:13 am

Glory Blade wrote:
Possemeister wrote:

We form groups who repeatedly do an area of the game. That is farming. We Farm elite areas, you cant deny that fact.
Back to top Go down
Glory Blade

PostSubject: Re: Stunt's Application   Stunt's Application I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 04, 2009 12:16 am

Possemeister wrote:
Glory Blade wrote:
Possemeister wrote:

We form groups who repeatedly do an area of the game. That is farming. We Farm elite areas, you cant deny that fact.

ahh but thats where you are wrong who is to say we are "farming" the area? we do the area in a certain time... I sorta like how you bring this up cuz this directly shows the way scar was moving before aion it has been brought up.. SCAR is an EXP elite area guild. People that think we "farm" are sadly mistaken.
Back to top Go down
Tall Dervish
Teh uber 1337 Scar god
Teh uber 1337 Scar god
Tall Dervish

Number of posts : 448

PostSubject: Re: Stunt's Application   Stunt's Application I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 04, 2009 1:26 am

id be glad to teach you all the areas you seem like a cool person and pvp ppl learn ridiculously easy so yeah whats the deal with this app other officers?
Back to top Go down
https://scar.darkbb.com
Kbar
L2Cry pl0x
L2Cry pl0x
Kbar

PostSubject: Re: Stunt's Application   Stunt's Application I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 04, 2009 1:54 am

i say it's a definite approve. so take this guy on a few runs and see how he does.... + i got 0 fame and i need some HoH help :D :D :D :D
Back to top Go down
Stunt
Nubsauce
Nubsauce

PostSubject: Re: Stunt's Application   Stunt's Application I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 04, 2009 2:23 am

Kbar wrote:
i say it's a definite approve. so take this guy on a few runs and see how he does.... + i got 0 fame and i need some HoH help :D :D :D :D

Scratch my back, I'll scratch yours :3

Give me a time/place where you want my monk.

I'm going to start taking him through GW:EN right now
Back to top Go down
Noxious
Noxious

PostSubject: Re: Stunt's Application   Stunt's Application I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 04, 2009 3:52 am

you still haven't replied to me Harley?
Back to top Go down
Stunt
Nubsauce
Nubsauce

PostSubject: Re: Stunt's Application   Stunt's Application I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 04, 2009 4:14 am

Noxious wrote:
you still haven't replied to me Harley?

Sorry :3 is that nox from parades? ;d... I didn't want to spam the thread either Sad
Back to top Go down
Noxious
Noxious

PostSubject: Re: Stunt's Application   Stunt's Application I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 04, 2009 3:27 pm

ah it's okay the rest of these nubs spammed it Razz

And yep, it's me .
Back to top Go down
Stunt
Nubsauce
Nubsauce

PostSubject: Re: Stunt's Application   Stunt's Application I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 04, 2009 9:56 pm

Noxious wrote:
ah it's okay the rest of these nubs spammed it Razz

And yep, it's me .

Would you be able or someone else be able to give me a time frame of when I will get a trial?
Back to top Go down
Noxious
Noxious

PostSubject: Re: Stunt's Application   Stunt's Application I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 05, 2009 1:24 am

It's gotta be an officer, I'm sure something can be done tomorrow evening. I'll bug em about it if noone gets to you by the time I'm home from school
Back to top Go down
Mess
I Wand Spirits Pew Pew
I Wand Spirits Pew Pew
Mess

Number of posts : 988
Registration date : 2009-05-20

PostSubject: Re: Stunt's Application   Stunt's Application I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 05, 2009 6:18 pm

I think he deserves a trial run. He seems very eager to join, and in an almost dead game, that's a big plus.
Back to top Go down
http://www.guildwarsguru.com/index.php
Glory Blade

PostSubject: Re: Stunt's Application   Stunt's Application I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 05, 2009 8:12 pm

ill prob do it
Back to top Go down
WarriorTheKnown
1337 Cryer
1337 Cryer
WarriorTheKnown

Number of posts : 181
Registration date : 2009-02-04

PostSubject: Re: Stunt's Application   Stunt's Application I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 05, 2009 8:30 pm

Took him on a DOA run, we didn't finish but he was pretty flawless as UA as his first time ever in DOA. Tall Invited to guild. 10/05/09. Only reason we didn't finish was bonder got general killed, which happens.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Stunt's Application   Stunt's Application I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Stunt's Application
Page 1 of 1