Scions of Carver
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Did you know we are Leet?

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Come hang out with us on FaceBook, CLICK on this link --> Guild Wars Friends waiting on GW2 =)
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
FreeButtons
Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 266 on Sun Jul 25, 2021 10:34 pm
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Tag Youre Pregnant

Go down 
+9
Unholey
Divine
WarriorTheKnown
Noxious
McMuffin
Kbar
redphyve
Glory Blade
Lucifer Effect
13 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Lucifer Effect
Froggie Farmer
Froggie Farmer
Lucifer Effect

Number of posts : 45
Registration date : 2009-08-11

Tag Youre Pregnant Empty
PostSubject: Tag Youre Pregnant   Tag Youre Pregnant I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 27, 2009 4:48 pm

IGN:
1. What is your total time played in GW. How old is your account? And which campaigns do you own?

too much, 4 yrs, all, 15 accounts, i get an account titles and decked out chars, then start a new one used to sell accounts and enjoy leveling accounts. the slide show shows about 7 accounts got bored.

Haunted "removed slideshow because some officers cant view the app."

2. What characters do you have and which campaigns did they complete?

everything but derv and para everywhere.

3. What pve skills does you main toons have and what rank?

I have pretty much every title and pve skills for pretty much any high end area I have roughly 50+ characters so it would take an overwhelming amount of time to go through them all

4. How many titles do you currently have and which one makes you the most proud? Also, what titles are you working on?

the most maxed titles any one character has of mine is like 10 ish (my most furnished hom has a total of like 20 maxed titles in it across all chars) and it can be seen in the slide show, I'm not going for gods because I don't find maxing several of the titles fun, I grind the titles I need for the areas I like to play, I like to do stuff that involves group play in elite, challenging areas, preferably testing ways to make runs faster rather then do copy paste rinse and repeat, my most proud one isnt maxed I have a lvl 14 ele in presearing that I spend time working on every now and then, the main reason I like this one is because most people in presearing aren't obnoxious brats so i enjoy the chilllax play style.

5. Do you use ventrilo and a headset/mic while playing?

yes

6. How did you hear a bout SCAR? Please include names if possible.

glory blade, errant venture.

7. What do you want to get out of SCAR? And what can you bring to SCAR?

the ability to actively play the game. an active highly skilled player

8. What other guilds have you been with (tags please)? Please include length of time with the guild(s)s and reason(s) for leaving.

All my previous guilds have been high end pvp guilds
[ens]
[deer]
[emb]
[sss]
[goh]
[call]
[hgh]
[dent]
[de]
[666]
[viki]
[mb]
and a lot lot more
reasons for leaving: pvp guilds go boom or go inactive

9. Tell me a little about yourself including other hobbies or just share a GW's story.

I really like talk radio

10. What elite mission(HM dungeons,FoW/UW/URgoz/DoA) experience do you have and what roles have you played in these missions?

fow uw everything || doa havent done since ursan || urgoz with cryway || some eotn sc

11.How Old are you and where are your from and what time do you usually play? Also, please include the time zone in which you live.

22, cali, pst all the time

12. What are you going to do for SCAR and why you desrve a team spot.

Quote :
an active highly skilled player

Last edited by Lucifer Effect on Wed Sep 30, 2009 12:00 am; edited 6 times in total
Back to top Go down
Glory Blade
gawd wawking amongst mere cryers

Number of posts : 445
Registration date : 2009-02-12

Tag Youre Pregnant Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tag Youre Pregnant   Tag Youre Pregnant I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 27, 2009 4:52 pm

sorta rushed app but since i know you and what your capible of i say /accept.
Back to top Go down
Lucifer Effect
Froggie Farmer
Froggie Farmer
Lucifer Effect

Tag Youre Pregnant Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tag Youre Pregnant   Tag Youre Pregnant I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 27, 2009 5:02 pm

P. S. being that I have a lot of accounts I get the question are you in other guilds and such and the here is my explanation. I typical only play on 1 account at a time and leave the rest of my accounts in their own guild or occasionally put 1 in a pvp guild mainly for mats. I like to play the game so if the current account I'm playing on doesn't have the necessary titles/ items and such I have no problem switching to a better ready character,
Back to top Go down
redphyve
redphyve

Number of posts : 314
Registration date : 2008-12-07

Tag Youre Pregnant Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tag Youre Pregnant   Tag Youre Pregnant I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 27, 2009 5:35 pm

do u have a main accout , a primary? the stronger one? that would be the one we`d want u to bring in SCAR, we want our members to have char diversirty and hopefully strong titles for them pve skills, dont really care to bring in players that say have an account in lod another in icu, etc
if we get a member in SCAR we expect him to be dedicated to us
Back to top Go down
Lucifer Effect
Froggie Farmer
Froggie Farmer
Lucifer Effect

Tag Youre Pregnant Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tag Youre Pregnant   Tag Youre Pregnant I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 27, 2009 5:45 pm

redphyve wrote:
do u have a main accout , a primary? the stronger one? that would be the one we`d want u to bring in SCAR, we want our members to have char diversirty and hopefully strong titles for them pve skills, dont really care to bring in players that say have an account in lod another in icu, etc
if we get a member in SCAR we expect him to be dedicated to us

I do have a more primary account that I spent a little more time on compared to my others ones but currently i don't play on it actively, I just log onto to it when a specific setup is required, I can put my most accredited account into scar if accepted but I think it would be mutually beneficial for both parties if I joined on the account that i am currently active on and switch to my other account when doing high end events(when specific setups are required i.e. skills and titles)(putting the account I'm actively playing on would allow me to be more active within the guild). As for the rest of my accounts like I said in my app I put the rest of my accounts into 1 guild with themselves currently they are in a guild called Chillax its just gws [Dude] and the account I'm actively playing on I will join a guild with. As for joining multiple guilds now I don't plan on it I want 1 guild that will be able to amuse me and keep me content.

Sorry if my primary application is confusing.

Last edited by Lucifer Effect on Sun Sep 27, 2009 8:51 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Kbar
L2Cry pl0x
L2Cry pl0x
Kbar

Number of posts : 59
Registration date : 2009-09-24

Tag Youre Pregnant Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tag Youre Pregnant   Tag Youre Pregnant I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 27, 2009 8:00 pm

I was on a Frostmaw run with my friend as a 600, and he was a/r using nature's renewal and dropping bonds.
Back to top Go down
McMuffin
I Summon Siege Turtlez
McMuffin

Number of posts : 177
Registration date : 2009-05-21

Tag Youre Pregnant Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tag Youre Pregnant   Tag Youre Pregnant I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 27, 2009 8:19 pm

Kbar wrote:
I was on a Frostmaw run with my friend as a 600, and he was a/r using nature's renewal and dropping bonds.

sorry...but i lol'd
Back to top Go down
Lucifer Effect
Froggie Farmer
Froggie Farmer
Lucifer Effect

Tag Youre Pregnant Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tag Youre Pregnant   Tag Youre Pregnant I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 27, 2009 8:25 pm

Kbar wrote:

I must be amazing

[img]Tag Youre Pregnant Gw125.th[/img]
Back to top Go down
Noxious
Noxious

Number of posts : 344
Registration date : 2009-04-12

Tag Youre Pregnant Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tag Youre Pregnant   Tag Youre Pregnant I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 27, 2009 8:26 pm

I have no doubt you're a skilled player and Glory's backing is usually good enough for me.

However, remembering the application process for Dent you seemed very self-centered and egotistical. This seems to be echoed in parts of your app as well.

That being said, I dunno how much of a problem it would be. On the fence myself.
Back to top Go down
Lucifer Effect
Froggie Farmer
Froggie Farmer
Lucifer Effect

Tag Youre Pregnant Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tag Youre Pregnant   Tag Youre Pregnant I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 27, 2009 8:46 pm

Noxious wrote:
I have no doubt you're a skilled player and Glory's backing is usually good enough for me.

However, remembering the application process for Dent you seemed very self-centered and egotistical. This seems to be echoed in parts of your app as well.

That being said, I dunno how much of a problem it would be. On the fence myself.

I would agree that I'm fairly self-center due to the way the game changed, for example I have no problem helping people out but down the road I expect the person to return the favor, due to repeated abuse of my help I'm a little more timid now. I am very helpful and gay when on my presearing character due to a complete difference in the player community.

As for egotistical I would disagree, for the specific fact that it being known I was a high end pvper I made sure not to gloat or boast about aspects I helped attribute to the game in my post pve or pvp. I would say I'm very prideful.

Last edited by Lucifer Effect on Sun Sep 27, 2009 9:41 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Glory Blade

Tag Youre Pregnant Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tag Youre Pregnant   Tag Youre Pregnant I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 27, 2009 9:24 pm

need more opinions Razz
Back to top Go down
WarriorTheKnown
1337 Cryer
1337 Cryer
WarriorTheKnown

Number of posts : 181
Registration date : 2009-02-04

Tag Youre Pregnant Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tag Youre Pregnant   Tag Youre Pregnant I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 27, 2009 9:43 pm

/approve.

You can't fault someone for being egotistical when our slogan is... Did you know we're leet?

Can't have double standards.
Back to top Go down
Noxious
Noxious

Tag Youre Pregnant Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tag Youre Pregnant   Tag Youre Pregnant I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 27, 2009 9:47 pm

WarriorTheKnown wrote:
/approve.

You can't fault someone for being egotistical when our slogan is... Did you know we're leet?

so we're trying to be known for being egotistical?
Back to top Go down
Divine
Mallyx is my Homeboy
Mallyx is my Homeboy
Divine

Number of posts : 859

Tag Youre Pregnant Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tag Youre Pregnant   Tag Youre Pregnant I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 27, 2009 9:58 pm

Noxious wrote:
WarriorTheKnown wrote:
/approve.

colin IS in our guild ya kno? Razz As for the app being egotistical, i really dont care as long as he's respectful and shows his willingness to cooperate. It's an /approve from me
Back to top Go down
Glory Blade

Tag Youre Pregnant Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tag Youre Pregnant   Tag Youre Pregnant I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 28, 2009 12:01 am

someone get him into a trial tomorrow? if not i will do it later tomorrow. Since idc what matt says (jk <3).
Back to top Go down
Unholey
We 0wnz this forum
We 0wnz this forum
Unholey

Number of posts : 736

Tag Youre Pregnant Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tag Youre Pregnant   Tag Youre Pregnant I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 28, 2009 10:47 am

Divine wrote:
Noxious wrote:
WarriorTheKnown wrote:
/approve.

colin IS in our guild ya kno? Razz

wait wait wait....wha? lol
Back to top Go down
Haunted Dream
That pierced guy
That pierced guy
Haunted Dream

Number of posts : 1424
Registration date : 2008-12-18

Tag Youre Pregnant Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tag Youre Pregnant   Tag Youre Pregnant I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 28, 2009 3:13 pm

Yes trial run, I will be online in a little bit. If no one else gets to you, then I will try and set something up, and go from there.
Back to top Go down
carnage-runner
I rulez like DoA
I rulez like DoA
carnage-runner

Number of posts : 221
Registration date : 2008-12-17

Tag Youre Pregnant Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tag Youre Pregnant   Tag Youre Pregnant I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 28, 2009 4:38 pm

This is a yes. If he's good, great. If he's ok.. I'd still say yes so that the Westcoast takeover of SCAR will be +1.

Who here in this guild isn't a headcase? Honestly.. We're all a little f'd up in our own rights.
Back to top Go down
Haunted Dream
That pierced guy
That pierced guy
Haunted Dream

Tag Youre Pregnant Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tag Youre Pregnant   Tag Youre Pregnant I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 28, 2009 7:04 pm

I'd like to think I'm perfectly normal.
Back to top Go down
carnage-runner
I rulez like DoA
I rulez like DoA
carnage-runner

Number of posts : 221
Registration date : 2008-12-17

Tag Youre Pregnant Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tag Youre Pregnant   Tag Youre Pregnant I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 28, 2009 7:12 pm

Yes, and I'm a saint who does charity work instead of sleep....
Back to top Go down
Unholey
We 0wnz this forum
We 0wnz this forum
Unholey

Number of posts : 736

Tag Youre Pregnant Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tag Youre Pregnant   Tag Youre Pregnant I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 28, 2009 7:23 pm

Haunted Dream wrote:

says the guy with his name tattoo'd on the inside of his lip
Back to top Go down
Possemeister
1337 Cryer
1337 Cryer
Possemeister

Number of posts : 117
Registration date : 2009-08-01

Tag Youre Pregnant Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tag Youre Pregnant   Tag Youre Pregnant I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 28, 2009 7:41 pm

i agree with Nox about the being egotistical part. As for the playing multiple accounts part as well, im not so sure about this. you say your going to have the invite on the one you play most, yet you will change accounts if we need to do high end runs with pve skills and such? i.e the majority of the runs we do. why dont you just invite the character with the pve skills and characters needed in the first place? I think you will be good enough of a player as Glory is backing you and im pretty sure your already down for a trial run, but please make the right choice on which account joins, as inactivity will get you kicked.
Back to top Go down
Haunted Dream
That pierced guy
That pierced guy
Haunted Dream

Tag Youre Pregnant Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tag Youre Pregnant   Tag Youre Pregnant I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 28, 2009 7:42 pm

Meh w/e, did this trial run happen yet or what? I'm eating dinner and I'll be online. I fell asleep earlier, and woke up for 2 mins, turned my computer off, and went back to sleep. Lol.
Back to top Go down
Possemeister
1337 Cryer
1337 Cryer
Possemeister

Number of posts : 117
Registration date : 2009-08-01

Tag Youre Pregnant Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tag Youre Pregnant   Tag Youre Pregnant I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 28, 2009 7:45 pm

Not this one , i trialled Neo for the second time and he got accepted (sorry for off topic post), this trial still needs to happen.
Back to top Go down
Kbar
L2Cry pl0x
L2Cry pl0x
Kbar

Number of posts : 59
Registration date : 2009-09-24

Tag Youre Pregnant Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tag Youre Pregnant   Tag Youre Pregnant I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 28, 2009 8:17 pm

my bad.... it was Tag Ur Pregnant that nature renewal'd....

sorry Big Smile

your looks good btw,
Back to top Go down
redphyve
redphyve

Number of posts : 314

Tag Youre Pregnant Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tag Youre Pregnant   Tag Youre Pregnant I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 28, 2009 8:25 pm

mmk pm one of the officers if we dont pm u
Back to top Go down
Lucifer Effect
Froggie Farmer
Froggie Farmer
Lucifer Effect

Tag Youre Pregnant Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tag Youre Pregnant   Tag Youre Pregnant I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 28, 2009 8:31 pm

Just got on pmed glory
Back to top Go down
WarriorTheKnown
1337 Cryer
1337 Cryer
WarriorTheKnown

Tag Youre Pregnant Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tag Youre Pregnant   Tag Youre Pregnant I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 29, 2009 12:24 am

Noxious wrote:
WarriorTheKnown wrote:
/approve.

No, but you can't fault them for it when our forum has it blasted across the top. Better for us to admit we are egotistical then act high and mighty and deny someone based on their impression of how we act.
Back to top Go down
WarriorTheKnown
1337 Cryer
1337 Cryer
WarriorTheKnown

Tag Youre Pregnant Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tag Youre Pregnant   Tag Youre Pregnant I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 29, 2009 12:26 am

Haunted Dream wrote:
Normal? Didn't you just come back from a baseball team where you paid them to play? lol
Back to top Go down
Noxious
Noxious

Tag Youre Pregnant Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tag Youre Pregnant   Tag Youre Pregnant I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 29, 2009 1:36 am

WarriorTheKnown wrote:
Noxious wrote:
WarriorTheKnown wrote:
/approve.

No, but you can't fault them for it when our forum has it blasted across the top. Better for us to admit we are egotistical then act high and mighty and deny someone based on their impression of how we act.

First of all, I'm not egotistical..a lot of our members aren't. Second of all, I wasn't acting high and mighty, I was stating my opinion and pointing out what I think may be detrimental. I think this was taken out of context..
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Tag Youre Pregnant Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tag Youre Pregnant   Tag Youre Pregnant I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Tag Youre Pregnant
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Scions of Carver :: Scions of Carver :: Applications to SCAR :: Member Applications-
Jump to: