Scions of Carver
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Did you know we are Leet?

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Come hang out with us on FaceBook, CLICK on this link --> Guild Wars Friends waiting on GW2 =)
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
FreeButtons
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

Most users ever online was 266 on Sun Jul 25, 2021 10:34 pm
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Crackers application

Go down 
+11
Baltaas Slaapes
Genius Was Revrac
gerg
Para Scar [GS]
Papadia Gr
shadow
Divine
WarriorTheKnown
Lord Dulizan
Glory Blade
Cracker
15 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Cracker
Nubsauce
Nubsauce

Number of posts : 14
Registration date : 2009-08-25

Crackers application Empty
PostSubject: Crackers application   Crackers application I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 26, 2009 8:07 pm

IGN: Mr Ben The Warrior, Divine Twiceborn, il Cracker il, il Black God il, il Logitech il, Zygomatic Death, Mr Ben the Archer, il Korsh il and my pvp mule is R O F L you died.
1. What is your total time played in GW. How old is your account? And which campaigns do you own? Playtime: 5000hours 42 months and i own all of the campains

2. What characters do you have and which campaigns did they complete?
I have 8 PvE 1 pvp mule

Warrior: Completed all
Necro: All but factions
Monk: Eotn Proph
Ranger: Proph
2nd Warrior: Survivor char so only proph
Ele: Proph and some of each other campain
Mesmer: Proph, nightfall and eotn
Assasin: Finished all.

3. What pve skills does you main toons have and what rank?
Since my account was originally Farming only. All my chars except my Main Warrior have just the ones needed for Farming, My war has all tho. My dwarf is 10, norn 10, asuran 10, vanguard only 6, will be my next max title.

4. How many titles do you currently have and which one makes you the most proud? Also, what titles are you working on? My warrior Has only 8 Max, Since i only started title farming about a month ago, but its increasing rapidly. and Im working on all Vabquish titles and Vanguard. Im Most Proud of my Norn title, as it was my first ever max title.

5. Do you use ventrilo and a headset/mic while playing?
Yes i have Vent and a mic. and yes i use both.

6. How did you hear a bout SCAR? Please include names if possible.
I have known about SCAR for a while, but it was *Kink Manolo* who gave me the web address to apply so yes thanks to him i guess.

7. What do you want to get out of SCAR? And what can you bring to SCAR? Well all im after is a Nice active FRIENDLY guild who enjoys the same stuff i do, which is really quite hard to find, And i have a great deal of knowledge to bring to SCAR + I have a fun Personnality.

8. What other guilds have you been with (tags please)? Please include length of time with the guild(s)s and reason(s) for leaving.
I Was in a friend guild for 1 and a half years, Tag is [LoB] Its not around any more, and i spend a little time in ReVo just to get faction up.

9. Tell me a little about yourself including other hobbies or just share a GW's story. Well i Speak my mind, i ony have respect for those with respect for me and im an aussie so i have an awsome accent, I love working so thats a hobbie of mine, and also hitting the towns on the weekends. Game wise, Im a major Farming/Title farming freak love it, But when im doing nothing just feel free to ask for help.

10. What elite mission(HM dungeons,FoW/UW/URgoz/DoA) experience do you have and what roles have you played in these missions? I have been learning how to 600 a few dungeons, still working on that, but im quite experienced with Fowsc and UWsc, and i have done a moderate amount of DoA.

11.How Old are you and where are your from and what time do you usually play? Also, please include the time zone in which you live.
I am 18 years old and i live in australia, I work at night so im generally on all day during the week, im GMT+10

12. What are you going to do for SCAR and why you deserve a team spot. As i said, if im not already doing somthin then just ask and ill be ready to help out, im a nice guy so feel free to ask any time. And i deserve a team spot because Every guild needs somone like me, and i think i would fit in well here.

But Should my application be denied, I still am a friendly guy so pm me any time if you need help or if you need an extra for farming. Always lookin to add more people to my f list.

Thanks.

Last edited by Cracker on Thu Aug 27, 2009 1:31 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Glory Blade
gawd wawking amongst mere cryers

Number of posts : 445
Registration date : 2009-02-12

PostSubject: Re: Crackers application   Crackers application I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 26, 2009 8:41 pm

Not that great of char diversity but he has chars for dungeons/doa. I would like to know more on your elite area exp.
Back to top Go down
Cracker
Nubsauce
Nubsauce

PostSubject: Re: Crackers application   Crackers application I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 26, 2009 8:59 pm

well these are the only chars i actually like to play, and im pritty sure i have run uw with u glory, with friend only groups, with alix [anko] and geox etc.
Back to top Go down
Glory Blade

PostSubject: Re: Crackers application   Crackers application I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 26, 2009 9:04 pm

i fail..... xD

ummmm in that part we are looking for like what areas can do you for uwsc, FoWsc, if you have done doa (what roll ie ursan,cryer,bonder), any urgoz (what roll) and so on.... just need to get that cleard up alil bit. Big Smile
Back to top Go down
Cracker
Nubsauce
Nubsauce

PostSubject: Re: Crackers application   Crackers application I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 26, 2009 9:07 pm

oops i forgot to add i also have a sin: il Cracker il forgot to mention in the application.
Back to top Go down
Cracker
Nubsauce
Nubsauce

PostSubject: Re: Crackers application   Crackers application I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 26, 2009 9:09 pm

oh, i havent done as much doa as uw or fow. but when i do doa i run a mes part, and used to run ursan back then. for uwsc i can run all areas except for pools and mtn and i can 100b, monk necro or MT for fowsc
Back to top Go down
Lord Dulizan
1337 Cryer
1337 Cryer
Lord Dulizan

Number of posts : 198
Registration date : 2009-02-04

PostSubject: Re: Crackers application   Crackers application I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 26, 2009 9:11 pm

Maybe im not understanding....

question 10-What areas do you farm/SC? what areas (according to your comments) are you able to teach?

Why a 2nd warrior and no assassin (just curious)? lol saw your update after i posted

6 characters and only 1 has beaten every campaign in almost 3 1/2 years?

For answer 7-- what is it you enjoy doing?

overall +1 for being an Aussie, but need some more in depth information--seems alittle vague to me
Back to top Go down
WarriorTheKnown
1337 Cryer
1337 Cryer
WarriorTheKnown

Number of posts : 181

PostSubject: Re: Crackers application   Crackers application I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 26, 2009 9:21 pm

I'd like to hear from Manny before I respond. As of now, it seems like a average application.
Back to top Go down
Cracker
Nubsauce
Nubsauce

PostSubject: Re: Crackers application   Crackers application I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 26, 2009 9:28 pm

Im not really good at explaining myself. so it may not have come across as well as i ment it to. thats my bad
Back to top Go down
Divine
Mallyx is my Homeboy
Mallyx is my Homeboy
Divine

Number of posts : 859
Registration date : 2008-12-07

PostSubject: Re: Crackers application   Crackers application I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 26, 2009 9:33 pm

yea app seems kinda light on the info atm... I can't really base a decision on what I see in front of me as of now, I mean I like that he's not cocky in elite areas, but what else can you bring to the table? Saying you have experience is nice, now explain to me how you've implemented your experience in multiple dungeon/elite area runs i.e. what builds you ran with, who'd you go with, and so on...
Back to top Go down
Cracker
Nubsauce
Nubsauce

PostSubject: Re: Crackers application   Crackers application I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 26, 2009 9:39 pm

I only ever run with friend groups when im farming so my experience is that my groups never fail, i really dont know what more i can add to that
Back to top Go down
WarriorTheKnown
1337 Cryer
1337 Cryer
WarriorTheKnown

Number of posts : 181

PostSubject: Re: Crackers application   Crackers application I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 26, 2009 11:38 pm

sorry based on last few comments, i just don't think you're what we're looking for... /deny for now.
Back to top Go down
Cracker
Nubsauce
Nubsauce

PostSubject: Re: Crackers application   Crackers application I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2009 1:03 am

Well, Ill report an application somtime soon, dont have the time right now. im determined to join SCAR so, ill do what i can to make it happen.
Back to top Go down
Cracker
Nubsauce
Nubsauce

PostSubject: Re: Crackers application   Crackers application I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2009 1:32 am

Ok i just updated my application, hopfully i am what you are looking for.!
Back to top Go down
Glory Blade

PostSubject: Re: Crackers application   Crackers application I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2009 2:23 am

OMFG i remember you now.... cam told me who you are! gah i remember you from e/me and ursan uwsc....

damn.....

He was a solid ursan and good at uwsc (have ran with him as he was a/e)

i say tryout+vent in a dungeon...
Back to top Go down
Cracker
Nubsauce
Nubsauce

PostSubject: Re: Crackers application   Crackers application I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2009 3:01 am

Smile
Back to top Go down
Cracker
Nubsauce
Nubsauce

PostSubject: Re: Crackers application   Crackers application I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2009 3:03 am

yeah cams an old old old friend
Back to top Go down
shadow
HAS RETURNED AFTER 2 YEARS
shadow

Number of posts : 1346

PostSubject: Re: Crackers application   Crackers application I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2009 5:29 am

lacking screens for the requested areas
Back to top Go down
Cracker
Nubsauce
Nubsauce

PostSubject: Re: Crackers application   Crackers application I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2009 6:22 am

so whats the verdict?
Back to top Go down
Papadia Gr
Cookie Monsta
Cookie Monsta
Papadia Gr

Number of posts : 635
Registration date : 2009-02-13

PostSubject: Re: Crackers application   Crackers application I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2009 6:30 am

shadow wrote:
lacking screens for the requested areas

chop chop...
Back to top Go down
Para Scar [GS]
Nubsauce
Nubsauce
Para Scar [GS]

Number of posts : 11
Registration date : 2009-06-30

PostSubject: Re: Crackers application   Crackers application I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2009 10:38 am

Well I can remember some guys whispering me to ask if SCAR was recruiting, so I just pointed them out to the SCAR webby.

But I can not remember all these names tbh. Not to be an ass or something, but I simply get too many whispers from ppl not on my FL to remember them all.

So all whispers to me which are being related to joining SCAR are being redirected to the SCAR webby.

My opninion:

As far as character development goes:

Warrior
Mesmer
Necro
Sin
Monk

Those are the ones which could be usefull.

As far as experience goes:

UW, FoW and DoA

Sounds good imo.

PVE skills:

Shouldn't have to be a problem because most of them are easy to get as long as you have acces to most towns.

Attitude seems nice, but working on titles is a bit concerning imo because I feel most ppl in SCAR already did their titles.

You wrote:
Well i Speak my mind, i ony have respect for those with respect for me

That could be concerning, online games can be full of drama or ppl saying stuff you dont like.
Are you willing to look beyond things on which you don't share your opinion with?
You dont have to agree on everyone but still everyone deserves respect, doesn't matter what their opinion is.

So supply some screens and then try out & vent imo.
Back to top Go down
gerg
gerg

Number of posts : 412
Registration date : 2008-12-08

PostSubject: Re: Crackers application   Crackers application I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2009 10:46 am

Australia will be a tough time zone to hook up with folks. Not sure he would find much going at the time he was playing.
Back to top Go down
Genius Was Revrac
The Leader
The Leader
Genius Was Revrac

Number of posts : 574
Registration date : 2009-05-20

PostSubject: Re: Crackers application   Crackers application I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2009 11:15 am

We have room for him so give him a tryout and an interview.
Back to top Go down
Cracker
Nubsauce
Nubsauce

PostSubject: Re: Crackers application   Crackers application I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 29, 2009 8:50 pm

no one has ever pmed me or... anyting so i dunno whats happening do i get a trial or somthin or ??
Back to top Go down
Genius Was Revrac
The Leader
The Leader
Genius Was Revrac

PostSubject: Re: Crackers application   Crackers application I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 29, 2009 11:07 pm

plz pm one of us in game for a tryout or ask on our vent. vent6.gameservers.com port-5125 pw-scar
Back to top Go down
Cracker
Nubsauce
Nubsauce

PostSubject: Re: Crackers application   Crackers application I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 30, 2009 2:59 am

oki doki
Back to top Go down
shadow
shadow

Number of posts : 1346

PostSubject: Re: Crackers application   Crackers application I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 30, 2009 3:06 am

no john. . . .unless he provides the requested screens of the age and titles we arent taking this app further. .. thats the rules

-_-
Back to top Go down
Cracker
Nubsauce
Nubsauce

PostSubject: Re: Crackers application   Crackers application I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 31, 2009 3:46 am

well i post the screens when im not busy. might take a lil while, pritty full on at the moment. so i post when i can.
Back to top Go down
Baltaas Slaapes
Elite Baltaas Tome
Baltaas Slaapes

Number of posts : 965
Registration date : 2008-12-12

PostSubject: Re: Crackers application   Crackers application I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2009 6:37 am

Cracker remind to u , all australians what we get before, left guild because when u got a day , americans sleep but euro work .. so u have no players on game when u be on.. thats my point.

yes from me ..
Back to top Go down
http://www.hiphopz.lv
Genius Was Revrac
The Leader
The Leader
Genius Was Revrac

PostSubject: Re: Crackers application   Crackers application I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2009 12:39 pm

Yeah srr Shadow i was tired when i responded to this application. We need the indicated screeshots, and like Baltaas was saying Austrailians have been in SCAR before and most have left due to the time zone difference. However, if you respond with the screenshots I think a vent interview should be granted.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Crackers application   Crackers application I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Crackers application
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next