Scions of Carver
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Did you know we are Leet?

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Come hang out with us on FaceBook, CLICK on this link --> Guild Wars Friends waiting on GW2 =)
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
FreeButtons
Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 266 on Sun Jul 25, 2021 10:34 pm
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Rupert's App.

Go down 
+4
Sacratus
Papadia Gr
Afura
Rupert28[Lawl]
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Rupert28[Lawl]
Froggie Farmer
Froggie Farmer
Rupert28[Lawl]

Number of posts : 26
Registration date : 2009-07-17

Rupert's App. Empty
PostSubject: Rupert's App.   Rupert's App. I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 11, 2009 1:30 pm

IGN:Evil Regeration
1. What is your total time played in GW. How old is your account? And which campaigns do you own?
**PROVIDE A SCREENSHOT OF YOUR /AGE**
Rupert's App. Gw06910

I own all campaigns including EotN.

2. What characters do you have and which campaigns did they complete?
Evil Regeration(monk)- All campaigns(including EotN)
I Fff For You(assassin)- 2/3rds of EotN done, half-way through proph, half-way through factions.
Lilly Dominatrix(mesmer)-completed NF and EotN, half-way through factions
Sshhh I Kill You(warrior)-None, currently working on getting her through EotN.
Da Best Is Here Now(elementalist)-Half-way Through Proph, completed EotN and Factions.

I also have a dervish which has finished all Campaigns.

3. What pve skills does you main toons have and what rank?
My Monk, Has everyone PvE skill, apart from ones which arn't used alot.
My Assassin has the 1's he needs for runs and stuff, but i am able to get him the others.
My Mesmer has quite a few PvE skills, im currently hoping to get herm more.
My Warrior has none unfortunatly, but i am currently doing EotN on her so should get some soon.
My Elementalist has a few, but i dont use him that often.
And my Dervish has most of them but hes not used in most things now-a-days.

4. How many titles do you currently have and which one makes you the most proud? Also, what titles are you working on?
**PROVIDE A SCREENSHOT OF YOUR TITLES**
My Monk currently only has 4 maxed titles(SS, LB, Canthan Protector and Guardian) i am currently working on Canthan carto, and VQ, Drunkard, Protector of Tyria, also the EotN titles. I'm most proud of my Canthan titles on her.
Rupert's App. Gw069_11

Also i am working on Maxing SS/LB on my mesmer.

5. Do you use ventrilo and a headset/mic while playing?
yes, always.

6. How did you hear a bout SCAR? Please include names if possible.
Well, i am currently in the alliance([Lawl]), and im currently having a few timezone issue as [Lawl] is mainly American and i am european, its going to be hard to form up with them when school starts again because they all are around 6hrs behind me. I have spoken to John and my Guild Leader(Chaz) and they said they understand and was alright for me to move guilds in the alliance.

7. What do you want to get out of SCAR? And what can you bring to SCAR?
i can bring to scar a person who is willing to learn and co-operate with people to learn new things, im quite exp. in DoA, and PvP, as my last few guilds before [Lawl] were PvP based. From SCAR, i would like to develope my skills in the game, get GWAMM, and just have fun playing with people who enjoy the same stuff as me.

8. What other guilds have you been with (tags please)? Please include length of time with the guild(s)s and reason(s) for leaving.
[BuRN]- Ha based, 2 months, left due to disband.
[RiP]-HA based, 4/5 Months, left due to disband
[Lawl]- a month and a half, hopefully changing due to problems with time-zones.

9. Tell me a little about yourself including other hobbies or just share a GW's story.
Well, im a very fun guy, love to have a laugh with people, im not really into football, i , i like listening to music, and just doing teenage stuff seeing freinds, going out, having party's.

10. What elite mission(HM dungeons,FoW/UW/URgoz/DoA) experience do you have and what roles have you played in these missions?
Monk- Bonder, Ua, SoJ tendirl in DoA, UA for urgoz, UA for many dungeons, can 600/smite aswell, also can 55.
oh yeah and Ua for FoW.
Mesmer- FoC tendril, E-surge, for DoA, hopefully learning VoR soon.
Assassin- SoO sc, UWsc, and runnering from place to place and some dungeons.
Warrior- 100b for FoWsc, hopefully 100b for Dungons when i comeplete EotN on her.

11.How Old are you and where are your from and what time do you usually play? Also, please include the time zone in which you live.
I'm currently 14, 15 in September, spoke to john he said the age is fine.
I live in England, im in GMT, but currently BST, so GMT+1, i usually play from 4-10.30pm sometimes later, depends. i will not be online, on weds/thurs nights due to other comitments.

12. What are you going to do for SCAR and why you desrve a team spot.
I am going to help contribute to the SCAR comunity, and i think i desrve a Team Spot in SCAR, because i am comitted, and willing to try my best no matter what the situation is.
Back to top Go down
Afura
gawd wawking amongst mere cryers
Afura

Number of posts : 269
Registration date : 2009-03-12

Rupert's App. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rupert's App.   Rupert's App. I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 11, 2009 1:38 pm

100 % accept, do all kinds of runs with rupert everyday not just doa before u ask, fow,uwsc,doa, all sorts and is very experienced player.

/Accept from me if its ok with the gl's ofc
Back to top Go down
Papadia Gr
Cookie Monsta
Cookie Monsta
Papadia Gr

Number of posts : 635
Registration date : 2009-02-13

Rupert's App. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rupert's App.   Rupert's App. I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 11, 2009 1:57 pm

I think u will have the same problem with timezone in SCAR.
Back to top Go down
Rupert28[Lawl]
Froggie Farmer
Froggie Farmer
Rupert28[Lawl]

Rupert's App. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rupert's App.   Rupert's App. I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 11, 2009 2:00 pm

well i spoke with John, and he said that SCAR has quite alot of euro's.
Back to top Go down
Sacratus
Sac = bestest player eva

Number of posts : 648
Registration date : 2008-12-08

Rupert's App. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rupert's App.   Rupert's App. I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 11, 2009 2:16 pm

My issues are as follows...

1) as Angela said, we are NOT a euro guild. We have a group of Euros, but predominantly north america. You may not find what you want in SCAR.

2) I am less than enthused by character development... not that many toons in that many places... 4 maxed titles... not really sure where those 2400 hours have been spent. Can't have that much exp in EOTN either if his highest rep title on main toon is r7... my sin is 50 hours old and has better rep titles.

3) GWAMM is one of his goals - thats 26 titles away... our members that do not have GWAMM but want it are much closer and he would probably end up playing with h/h a lot to get those things done... doesn't add much to guild.

4) we are 100/100 - if the guild were not packed full, I'd consider a try out. As is, my opinion is no.
Back to top Go down
Rupert28[Lawl]
Froggie Farmer
Froggie Farmer
Rupert28[Lawl]

Rupert's App. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rupert's App.   Rupert's App. I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 11, 2009 2:24 pm

Well, to the 2400 hours been spent, i've been in PvP, guilds doing HA, and GvG for the past 6/7 months, that may be why, and also i havent been title grinding all my time in guild wars, ive just been having fun with mates, now i wish to get into proper PvE, not just messing around with freinds. Hence why i am trying to move to a guild with more Euro's so i can work with them on titles, and not be alone. Also on high-end areas.
Back to top Go down
skervy
We 0wnz this forum
We 0wnz this forum
skervy

Number of posts : 524
Registration date : 2009-03-03

Rupert's App. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rupert's App.   Rupert's App. I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 11, 2009 2:34 pm

well id say theres a mix but its in the evening american time.
Back to top Go down
Afura
Afura

Number of posts : 269
Registration date : 2009-03-12

Rupert's App. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rupert's App.   Rupert's App. I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 11, 2009 3:41 pm

1) Im euro, everytime i log on their are people active.
2) i'm no where near gwamm but doesnt mean in not exp in eotn:P but yah i have max all rep title's i guess

Rupert is a great player and highly recomenned him even just for a tryout, not just because he's a friend but also coz he's a good, friendly exp player. its worth a tryout even if we are full, he can be put on teh waiting list of he pass's, i'll even advice him to work on his rep title's.
Back to top Go down
Impulsx
King of Error 7
Impulsx

Number of posts : 183
Registration date : 2009-03-19

Rupert's App. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rupert's App.   Rupert's App. I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 11, 2009 4:17 pm

I like Rupert.
I've only seen you in DoA runs tho. As of that I don't know much of what you do in lawl. So If thats all you end up doing with your time in GW.
Whats wrong with staying in lawl?
Don't get me wrong I say

accept. :]
I'm just seeing it from [Lawl]'s side as well since they are my friends and they've gotten alot of good people to represent their guild. which is best to get even more great members added.
Back to top Go down
Rupert28[Lawl]
Froggie Farmer
Froggie Farmer
Rupert28[Lawl]

Rupert's App. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rupert's App.   Rupert's App. I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 11, 2009 4:28 pm

The timezone difference, is the only problem, because when summer hols is over, i will never b online at the same time as them, and because im like the only euro in there, its a big problem. Thats why i wish to join somewhere which has more Euro's in it, even if it isnt mainly Euro.
Back to top Go down
skervy
We 0wnz this forum
We 0wnz this forum
skervy

Number of posts : 524
Registration date : 2009-03-03

Rupert's App. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rupert's App.   Rupert's App. I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 11, 2009 4:39 pm

Impulsx wrote:
I like Rupert.
I've only seen you in DoA runs tho. As of that I don't know much of what you do in lawl. So If thats all you end up doing with your time in GW.
Whats wrong with staying in lawl?

i didnt wanna be the first one to say it but ya.... i think this is more a switch to be in doa runs
Back to top Go down
Rupert28[Lawl]
Froggie Farmer
Froggie Farmer
Rupert28[Lawl]

Rupert's App. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rupert's App.   Rupert's App. I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 11, 2009 4:51 pm

No, it's not a switch to be in DoA runs, to be honest, i havent done proper runs with my guild, due to these timezone issue's, either i always have to go or they do, yes ive been doing DoA alot with SCAR, recently only because ive been the only 1 online in my guild, and its boring being alone, nothing is forming in the guild, and working on chars gets boring after a while with h/h. but hopefully with a guild when people are on at the same time as me i can form up with them do some EotN dungeon SC's, DTSC, and other things, because its hard when theres only a few online, thats why im asking for the movement so i can do more things, not just DoA.
Back to top Go down

Rupert's App. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rupert's App.   Rupert's App. I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 11, 2009 5:32 pm

No you haven't really done proper runs with us because we haven't done guild DoA runs yet Razz -- And of course we'll get more Euro's so I say wait it out. But if you want to go to SCAR we can always get a new officer to replace you, etc. But we'll definatly miss you dude.
Back to top Go down
Rupert28[Lawl]
Froggie Farmer
Froggie Farmer
Rupert28[Lawl]

Rupert's App. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rupert's App.   Rupert's App. I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 11, 2009 5:37 pm

ye, its not only DoA runs, i mean all type of runs, i mean like some other nigths you've formed FoWsc, i've had 2 go, and Kath sc, ive had to go, thats the thing, i dont feel part of the guild, at the moment. Thats why im asking for the movement so i can actually do some runs, because guilds form up with there guilds, and i wnat to form up with my guild, not just sit and wait for some1 to say need "blah blah blah" in AC. Thats the whole reason why i want to move.
Back to top Go down
carnage-runner
I rulez like DoA
I rulez like DoA
carnage-runner

Number of posts : 221
Registration date : 2008-12-17

Rupert's App. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rupert's App.   Rupert's App. I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 11, 2009 6:14 pm

Yes.... Looks like there is alot of potential. Lots of chars that have been used. Better than some current members?
Back to top Go down
Sacratus
Sac = bestest player eva

Number of posts : 648
Registration date : 2008-12-08

Rupert's App. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rupert's App.   Rupert's App. I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 11, 2009 7:45 pm

carnage-runner wrote:
Yes.... Looks like there is alot of potential. Lots of chars that have been used. Better than some current members?

standards change when you are 100/100 and considering someone who is already in alliance but wants to change for convenience. And any applicant that we accept now has EoTN experience 10x greater than this one...
Back to top Go down
Genius Was Revrac
The Leader
The Leader
Genius Was Revrac

Number of posts : 574
Registration date : 2009-05-20

Rupert's App. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rupert's App.   Rupert's App. I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 12, 2009 1:23 pm

My suggestion now that I have looked at this application and spoken with you Rupert is to stay in Lawl as an officer. During the day when they are not online as much, just come over and hangout on SCAR vent until they have enough for a guild run. My declining of your application is not a reflection on you at all, but more about all the recent guild hopping going on in the alliance. I want to put a stop to it now even though your situation is different from others.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Rupert's App. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rupert's App.   Rupert's App. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Rupert's App.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Scions of Carver :: Scions of Carver :: Applications to SCAR :: Member Applications-
Jump to: