Scions of Carver
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Did you know we are Leet?

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Come hang out with us on FaceBook, CLICK on this link --> Guild Wars Friends waiting on GW2 =)
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
FreeButtons
Who is online?
In total there are 8 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 8 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 266 on Sun Jul 25, 2021 10:34 pm
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Ossegu's aplication

Go down 
+5
WarriorTheKnown
skervy
Glory Blade
Sacratus
ossegu
9 posters
AuthorMessage
ossegu
Nubsauce
Nubsauce

Number of posts : 15
Registration date : 2009-08-07

Ossegu's aplication Empty
PostSubject: Ossegu's aplication   Ossegu's aplication I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 07, 2009 11:32 am

IGN: Ossegu Arnoch
1. What is your total time played in GW. How old is your account? And which campaigns do you own?

Ossegu's aplication Agez

2. What characters do you have and which campaigns did they complete?

Warrior (main) -> All campaigns
Assassin -> All campaigns
Monk -> All campaigns
----
Ranger -> Prophecies + Factions
Necromancer -> Phophecies
Ritualist -> Factions + EotN
Dervish -> Nightfall
Paragon -> Nighfall

3. What pve skills does you main toons have and what rank?

Acount -> Luxon and Kurzick maxed

Warrior (main) -> All maxed, all skills
Assassin -> Needed skills for UWSC / FoWSC and some others. Lightbringer 8 / Sunspear 8 / Norn 8 / Asura 4 / Delver 4 / Vanguard 6
Monk -> Have some EoTN skills, but not many... only the ones i thought i needed. Lightbringer 7 / Sunspear 8 / Norn 6 / Asura 8 / Delver 9 / Vanguard 5
Ritualist -> Have some EoTN skills. Titles are low, i've just rushed that char through EotN. Lightbringer - / Sunspear 5 / Norn 2 / Asura 3 / Delver 3 / Vanguard 2
Most other toons have done nothing in EoTN.

4. How many titles do you currently have and which one makes you the most proud? Also, what titles are you working on?

Ossegu's aplication Titlesepm.th

As you can see I have 31 max on my Warrior. I also have Survivor on my Monk and 6 or 7 on the sin. Currently i'm not working on any titles, just getting points for UN/lucky + chest hunter + wisdom while playing (using lockpicks all the time) but i don't chest run or farm for golds.
I'm proud of my drunkard title, i got it like 2 years ago, through normal play. No map travel nor Guild hall afk, I just played drunk with my Warrior during 3-4 months, it was great fun Smile

5. Do you use ventrilo and a headset/mic while playing?

Yes.

6. How did you hear a bout SCAR? Please include names if possible.

I read Guild Wars Guru a lot, and i've heard about you there. Compilation of builds, dungeon SC's and such Smile

7. What do you want to get out of SCAR? And what can you bring to SCAR?

I'm mostly looking for new experiences in Guild Wars. I have been in the same guild for almost 2 years (well, i left quite some times, but still played with them... it's been like i never left) and i've done all i can do with them. Haveing all titles maxed on my main, I have no interest on playing with other chars and getting them skills or earning EoTN titles, as i already enjoy playing with my war or monk. I'm looking for, let's say, reasons to play other chars, dungeon runs or SC's.
I can offer maturity and participation. I learn fast and i like being an active member.

8. What other guilds have you been with (tags please)? Please include length of time with the guild(s)s and reason(s) for leaving.

I've only been in Spanish guilds, and any of them is or was well-known:

Els Segadors de la Terra [CAT]: GvG guild, most players left the game. (half an year here, maybe)
Els Genets Oblidats [Go]: All the players that survided the CAT exhodus re-joined in this guild. Unfornuately, it ended the same way. (was here 1+ year)
Guardianes de los Secretos [GdS] My current guild. I'll leave it for the reasons exposed in point 7 :p I have left it some times. Once loking for the same that now, but I didn't dare to go to a non-sapnish speaking guild, so i had no luck. I also left to max my luxon guild, as they are kurzick

9. Tell me a little about yourself including other hobbies or just share a GW's story.

Well, I'm spanish, and this will be the first time that i'll try to join an English speaking guild. Why now and not before? The main thing was becouse I though that language would be an issue, but i don't think that anymore. In a web-browser game that i'm playing right now i'm in an american guild, and i haven't had any problem. So yes, in what text reffers, i won't have any problem.... but in vent? I don't think (and hope xD) so. I may not talk a lot, but short responses can't be that hard *_*
Oh well, i guess i'll have to change the game's language to english from now on XD

10. What elite mission(HM dungeons,FoW/UW/URgoz/DoA) experience do you have and what roles have you played in these missions?

In underwold I have played all sin roles in SC, i know all areas and can do them in good times.
In FoW i can also play as a sin. I have done runs as T1 and T2. Played a bit as MT but to be honest, I don't know the best paths or pulls. I can run 100b, monk on Rit - Ranger suppor too (in manly).

As I said before, I have been in the same guild for 2 years. It is not a guild where SC's are usual, so all experience we have has been; We see the builds, read the guide, and we alone try to do it the best we can.
This way I have done Urgoz and and deep Cry-Rojway successfully (as a perma sin), but with "bad times". Anyway, I was the one leading with my sin, so I can say that yet not knowing the best strategies and tricks, i know the spawns and the map pretty well.

The same aplies to DoA, where we have done many Cryway (and now FoCway) runs, but with only 1 sin. I know the spawns, missions and map, but not the right strategies as I had to improvise the way I tank all the run... got 1h 50 min as our best time xD

However, dungeons are my flat point (if we consider that my other experiences are good :p) and I know that what you do the most, are dungeons. I have done all dungeons, but don't have many experience in them. I have done SoO many times with an 8 monk build we made up (SoJ + RoJ), but that's all.
I can, however, raise a charr (I think it will be paragon, ritualist and necro :p) in short periods of time. I haven't still done it 'cause i wouldn't have used them with my guild anyway. I learn fast and i'm a good listener. If I'm new at a run I just try to do what i'm supposed to the best i can, listening at the advices and not trying to rush.

11.How Old are you and where are your from and what time do you usually play? Also, please include the time zone in which you live.

I am 18 years old and I am from Spain, GMT +2. Now during August I can log in at everytime. Once university classes start again in middle sptember, i guess i'll be able log in from 4 p.m to 1-2 a.m. I usualy play when I know there will be activity in the guild Smile

12. What are you going to do for SCAR and why you desrve a team spot.

I want to be an active member, I want to learn dungeon runs and have a purpose for which develop new chars. I learn fast and accept a critic when I have to. I know and accept when I screw and I'm allways open to advice, if it means improving my performance or the team's.

Last edited by ossegu on Sat Aug 08, 2009 3:21 pm; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
Sacratus
Sac = bestest player eva

Number of posts : 648
Registration date : 2008-12-08

PostSubject: Re: Ossegu's aplication   Ossegu's aplication I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 07, 2009 1:04 pm

I really like this app. Got the hours, sin and monk can play with us in any area (and war)...

I'd suggest a tryout involving a few different dungeon runs... bring him on a few of his different toons and see how quickly he can pick up the roles.
Back to top Go down
Glory Blade
gawd wawking amongst mere cryers

Number of posts : 445
Registration date : 2009-02-12

PostSubject: Re: Ossegu's aplication   Ossegu's aplication I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 07, 2009 2:18 pm

go go go tryout... decent char diversity (sin) (monk) (warrior)

would like to see rit or para through eotn so he can be more versatile.
Back to top Go down
skervy
We 0wnz this forum
We 0wnz this forum
skervy

Number of posts : 524
Registration date : 2009-03-03

PostSubject: Re: Ossegu's aplication   Ossegu's aplication I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 07, 2009 4:14 pm

nice but could use another char or 2 available in eotn
Back to top Go down
WarriorTheKnown
1337 Cryer
1337 Cryer
WarriorTheKnown

Number of posts : 181
Registration date : 2009-02-04

PostSubject: Re: Ossegu's aplication   Ossegu's aplication I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 07, 2009 10:15 pm

I like the app and the attitude, I'd say get one more character through EoTN and then give him a trial.
Back to top Go down
Mess
I Wand Spirits Pew Pew
I Wand Spirits Pew Pew
Mess

Number of posts : 988
Registration date : 2009-05-20

PostSubject: Re: Ossegu's aplication   Ossegu's aplication I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 08, 2009 10:18 am

I like the application and attitude as well. I'm sure he can get a couple of toons through EoTN in no time.

English doesn't seem to be a problem. We have a few spaniards in the Guild Wink 3 that I can think of.
Back to top Go down
http://www.guildwarsguru.com/index.php
Genius Was Revrac
The Leader
The Leader
Genius Was Revrac

Number of posts : 574

PostSubject: Re: Ossegu's aplication   Ossegu's aplication I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 08, 2009 12:39 pm

Only 3 characters through EotN will limit his ability to join our Dungeon farms, but he does have knowledge of UW+ FoW sc's which is nice. I am up in the air with this application to be honest as we are full again and another waiting list is bound to pop up.
Back to top Go down
Baltaas Slaapes
Elite Baltaas Tome
Baltaas Slaapes

Number of posts : 965
Registration date : 2008-12-12

PostSubject: Re: Ossegu's aplication   Ossegu's aplication I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 08, 2009 12:43 pm

50 months with 6.5k/h .. only 3 caracters .. huh .. ok lets say yes for him but we are full atm ..
Back to top Go down
http://www.hiphopz.lv
ossegu
Nubsauce
Nubsauce

Number of posts : 15
Registration date : 2009-08-07

PostSubject: Re: Ossegu's aplication   Ossegu's aplication I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 08, 2009 2:25 pm

Thanks for the answers.

I've just finished EotN with my rit now, I'll update the op.
Back to top Go down
Glory Blade

Number of posts : 445
Registration date : 2009-02-12

PostSubject: Re: Ossegu's aplication   Ossegu's aplication I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 08, 2009 3:22 pm

in that case it is a def tryout from me Big Smile
Back to top Go down
Genius Was Revrac
The Leader
The Leader
Genius Was Revrac

Number of posts : 574

PostSubject: Re: Ossegu's aplication   Ossegu's aplication I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 08, 2009 5:59 pm

yah with 4 characters then you are deserving of a tryout. However, I am off on the weekends an dso you will need to contact one of my officers for a tryout plus interview.
Back to top Go down
Sacratus
Sac = bestest player eva

PostSubject: Re: Ossegu's aplication   Ossegu's aplication I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 08, 2009 8:37 pm

I've got it covered if you have not yet been contacted by an officer.

give me a pm at sacratus ignis - on most of tonight
Back to top Go down
Masmar [Noob]
L2Cry pl0x
L2Cry pl0x
Masmar [Noob]

Number of posts : 55
Registration date : 2009-05-10

PostSubject: Re: Ossegu's aplication   Ossegu's aplication I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 08, 2009 10:05 pm

Your english looks better than alot of what i see in AC Smile
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/home.php?ref=home#/profile.php?id=562600
Sacratus
Sac = bestest player eva

PostSubject: Re: Ossegu's aplication   Ossegu's aplication I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 08, 2009 11:58 pm

took him as UA on frostmaw, did just fine - kept bars up high enough. Evo (playing DH) said he was fine.

I want him on his rt or something else in one more run, then invite if it goes well.
Back to top Go down
Sacratus
Sac = bestest player eva

PostSubject: Re: Ossegu's aplication   Ossegu's aplication I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 10, 2009 10:20 pm

Invited 8/10 after another two successful test runs on different toons
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ossegu's aplication   Ossegu's aplication I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ossegu's aplication
Page 1 of 1