Scions of Carver
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Did you know we are Leet?

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Come hang out with us on FaceBook, CLICK on this link --> Guild Wars Friends waiting on GW2 =)
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
FreeButtons
Who is online?
In total there are 7 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 7 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 266 on Sun Jul 25, 2021 10:34 pm
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Apollo applying for SCAR

Go down 
+8
Cyvil
Baltaas Slaapes
Toad
Noxious
Necrid Archer [Lawl]
Glory Blade
Sacratus
Apollo
12 posters
AuthorMessage
Apollo
Nubsauce
Nubsauce

Number of posts : 14
Registration date : 2009-07-19

Apollo applying for SCAR Empty
PostSubject: Apollo applying for SCAR   Apollo applying for SCAR I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2009 12:07 pm

IGN : Alexandra Aeden / Apollo Aeden

1. How old is your account (include hours) and which campaigns do you own?
44 months (34 months of my own) old with just over 4000 hours
Screenshot of age

2. What characters do you have and which campaigns did they complete?
Just a small note : Beginning of June i got ripped off by a "friend" of mine, he took a lot of my goodies and deleted a few chars.

The Seven Deadly - Sin - beat all - Main char
Alexandra Aeden - Monk - fac, nf, eotn
Sawamura Aeden - Ranger - fac, proph, beginning of nf
Aisha Aeden - Para - NF, Eotn, Fac
Apollo Aeden - War - Fac, close to eotn & nf
Athena Aeden - Ele - Mule, half way through fac
Gisella Aeden - Mes - NF, eotn
The Da Vinci Load - War (Pre) - Pre mule

3. What pve skills does your main toons have and what rank?
All Luxon/Kurzick skills at max rank across all characters.
All Sunspear/Lightbringer skills on all character at various ranks.
All EotN Skills on sin & monk

Sin - Max SS/LB & EotN
Monk - R9/R7 , R6 eotn titles
Para - same as monk
Warrior - R8/R6, R4 eotn titles

4. How many titles do you currently have and which one makes you the most proud? Also, what titles are you working on?
Sin : 23 titles - Working on Legendary master of the north, after that Vanq elona + tyria

Screenshot of titles

5. Do you have a headset/mic? And do you use it?
I have them, and I really like using vent

6. How did you hear about SCAR? Please include names if possible.
Mainly I found about SCAR from the community parties you've hosted. Other then that I see alot of members on GWGuru, which shows to me that you're active in the other aspects as well which I REALLY like. I find myself to be a real chatter on forums & vent

Like quite a few other alliance members I was in Braveheart World Xi[any], I got to meet quite a few people there resulting in recognizing a lot of names on these forums, and most likely in game as well. I occassionally speak with Russ (Aenylori) with whom I've done a few things in GW. I noticed Kara (Flamesinger out here) joined up too, I did quite a few MQSC runs with him

7. What do you want to get out of SCAR? And what can you bring to SCAR?
I hope to learn new things about the 'elite' area builds, get to know lots of great people and have loads of fun.

I hope to bring some of my motivation into teams, I never give up and I usually try to keep it going by keeping it not too serious. I learn quickly and hope to be of assistance where needed

8. What other guilds have you been with? Please include length of time with the guild(s) and reason(s) for leaving.
- The Lost Saracens [TLS] : Merged with Zen to form [Sins]
- The Seven Deadly [Sins] : Stayed there for 2 years, over a year of officer time, left because basically there was no one I knew there anymore, and faction farming couldn't bother me anymore
- Glob of Ectospasm [GoE] : Stayed there for a good 3 months, forced to leave due to my choice of friends
Braveheart World XIII [any] : Stayed there for 4 months, found out I still couldn't be bothered with faction farming after I maxed it

9. Tell us a little about yourself.
My name is Benni, I practice karate in my free time, when I'm not at school or playing GW. I can really enjoy going to the pub with friends and the usual stuff basically everyone likes to do.

10. What elite mission (HM dungeons,FoW/UW/URgoz/DoA) experience do you have and what roles have you played in these missions?
Mainly I monked on elite areas. FoW, DoA, Urgoz, Deep mainly. Did a few balanced UW Clears as well, but that's quite a while ago. I'm not going to lie about the fact that I did some Ursan runs as well, it was easy and nice cash so I saw no harm ;-). I've done all the dungeons as well and sure find them fun enough to do them again.

In GoE I used to do regular Urgoz runs running either imbagon or backbreaker sin.

Usually I stick to monk untill I see the builds people run in action, so I can learn the important points for the teams, since they vary a lot.

11.How Old are you and where are you from and what time do you usually play? Also, please include the time zone in which you live.
22 years old, Belgium, Usually the evening hours 6 - 11 but when I don't have classes it's possible I play during the day as well. Timezone is GMT +1

12. What are you going to do for SCAR and why you deserve a team spot.
I have absolutely no problem taking orders and playing in a team. I usually stick to the background doing what I have to do, untill I know the area better. After that I help out where I can
Back to top Go down
Sacratus
Sac = bestest player eva

Number of posts : 648
Registration date : 2008-12-08

PostSubject: Re: Apollo applying for SCAR   Apollo applying for SCAR I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2009 2:07 pm

I like this one. Pro that he had link to screenshot instead of owning the width of the thread with it too haha.

3 toons that can be used in our runs, good hours, and claims he will listen to me xD
Back to top Go down
Glory Blade
gawd wawking amongst mere cryers

Number of posts : 445
Registration date : 2009-02-12

PostSubject: Re: Apollo applying for SCAR   Apollo applying for SCAR I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2009 3:23 pm

Looks good, has char diversity, willing to listen/learn. /approve

PS don't listen to sac
Back to top Go down
Necrid Archer [Lawl]
Nubsauce
Nubsauce
Necrid Archer [Lawl]

Number of posts : 23
Registration date : 2009-05-02

PostSubject: Re: Apollo applying for SCAR   Apollo applying for SCAR I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2009 4:46 pm

He was in Lawl, left with no reasoning.
Back to top Go down
Sacratus
Sac = bestest player eva

PostSubject: Re: Apollo applying for SCAR   Apollo applying for SCAR I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2009 4:48 pm

Necrid Archer [Lawl] wrote:

how long ago was this? he obviously gave no mention of it in his app... certainly disqualifies him IMO if he tried to hide that.
Back to top Go down
Necrid Archer [Lawl]
Nubsauce
Nubsauce
Necrid Archer [Lawl]

PostSubject: Re: Apollo applying for SCAR   Apollo applying for SCAR I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2009 4:49 pm

I would have to say 15-21 days ago.
Back to top Go down
Apollo
Nubsauce
Nubsauce

PostSubject: Re: Apollo applying for SCAR   Apollo applying for SCAR I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2009 5:02 pm

I won't deny the fact that I had a short stay in Lawl. Due to it being so short I didn't see it that big of a deal to be in my application

However it's not entirely as it been said above. At the the time I was in Lawl they did not join this alliance yet and they didn't have quite a lot of active members, because of their playerbase being mostly american. I spent most of my playtime alone or with 1 or 2 other people who didn't say a single word. I asked the other guy, who's name I forgot tbh, to tell you guys I was leaving because I didn't want to play alone most of the day, he said okay, but clearly he didn't pass the message.

If this results in me not being allowed for trial I'm not going to be difficult about it. I should have said it, so my bad..
Back to top Go down
Necrid Archer [Lawl]
Nubsauce
Nubsauce
Necrid Archer [Lawl]

PostSubject: Re: Apollo applying for SCAR   Apollo applying for SCAR I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2009 10:26 pm

Ok I'm sorry, i dont remember hearing that snap I hope that this doesn't prohibit him from getting into SCAR.
Back to top Go down
Noxious
Noxious

Number of posts : 344
Registration date : 2009-04-12

PostSubject: Re: Apollo applying for SCAR   Apollo applying for SCAR I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2009 11:36 pm

15-21 days ago and he wasn't in the alliance? One of you needs to get their facts straight.
Back to top Go down
Glory Blade

Number of posts : 445
Registration date : 2009-02-12

PostSubject: Re: Apollo applying for SCAR   Apollo applying for SCAR I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 07, 2009 1:19 am

they did, he was in the alliance 15-21 days ago and told people when he left. jeeze nox wtb better reading skillz. Razz
Back to top Go down
Noxious
Noxious

PostSubject: Re: Apollo applying for SCAR   Apollo applying for SCAR I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 07, 2009 3:27 am

apollo said he wasnt in the allliance, necrid said t was recent..one way or the other there glory Smile
Back to top Go down
Toad
Hibernating Viking
Hibernating Viking
Toad

Number of posts : 505
Registration date : 2009-01-16

PostSubject: Re: Apollo applying for SCAR   Apollo applying for SCAR I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 07, 2009 5:36 am

i'll side with nox here, need some clarification on when things happened.

other than that it's a neat app.
Back to top Go down
Sacratus
Sac = bestest player eva

PostSubject: Re: Apollo applying for SCAR   Apollo applying for SCAR I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 07, 2009 7:32 am

yup would appreciate some further clarification on what happened with Lawl.
Back to top Go down
Baltaas Slaapes
Elite Baltaas Tome
Baltaas Slaapes

Number of posts : 965
Registration date : 2008-12-12

PostSubject: Re: Apollo applying for SCAR   Apollo applying for SCAR I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 07, 2009 7:46 am

Sacratus wrote:
Necrid Archer [Lawl] wrote:

how long ago was this? he obviously gave no mention of it in his app... certainly disqualifies him IMO if he tried to hide that.
lawls is only 2 months guild in SCAR aliance
Back to top Go down
http://www.hiphopz.lv
Cyvil
My dad is bigger than your dad
My dad is bigger than your dad
Cyvil

Number of posts : 1126
Registration date : 2008-12-07

PostSubject: Re: Apollo applying for SCAR   Apollo applying for SCAR I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 07, 2009 8:49 am

If the LawL leadership does not see this as guild hopping, I can live with this app.
Back to top Go down
carnage-runner
I rulez like DoA
I rulez like DoA
carnage-runner

Number of posts : 221
Registration date : 2008-12-17

PostSubject: Re: Apollo applying for SCAR   Apollo applying for SCAR I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 07, 2009 11:12 am

This aint guild hopping... If your guild is inactive it's not someones fault for leaving. I have done that ... too many? times. Guilds that have large gaps of inactivity are only good for certain people.. It is obvious this person was not one of them.

I say he's got a good amount of experience and has covered a fairly good spread of the game on several characters. Don't see why he shouldn't be let in.
Back to top Go down
Sacratus
Sac = bestest player eva

PostSubject: Re: Apollo applying for SCAR   Apollo applying for SCAR I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 07, 2009 11:30 am

carnage-runner wrote:
This aint guild hopping... If your guild is inactive it's not someones fault for leaving. I have done that ... too many? times. Guilds that have large gaps of inactivity are only good for certain people.. It is obvious this person was not one of them.

I say he's got a good amount of experience and has covered a fairly good spread of the game on several characters. Don't see why he shouldn't be let in.

I agree with you on what I think guild hopping should consist of - the issue is largely one of perception though. We have had IDENTICAL situations that we called guild hopping and /denied for. John ultimately makes the call on these types of cases...
Back to top Go down
cloud4905
cloud4905

Number of posts : 269
Registration date : 2009-03-25

PostSubject: Re: Apollo applying for SCAR   Apollo applying for SCAR I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 07, 2009 11:45 am

Sacratus wrote:
carnage-runner wrote:

I agree with you on what I think guild hopping should consist of - the issue is largely one of perception though. We have had IDENTICAL situations that we called guild hopping and /denied for. John ultimately makes the call on these types of cases...

This is more or less IDENTICAL to that other case, and everyone knows which one you're talking about. If we're calling that one guild-hopping, then so is this one.

That said, I don't really care about this case, or what Lawl decides is their decision about whether they care or not.
Back to top Go down
Mess
I Wand Spirits Pew Pew
I Wand Spirits Pew Pew
Mess

Number of posts : 988
Registration date : 2009-05-20

PostSubject: Re: Apollo applying for SCAR   Apollo applying for SCAR I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 08, 2009 10:57 am

This situation is similar as per the reason this person left. In the other case, the leadership had an issue. As long as Lawl doesn't have a problem, I don't have a problem.
Back to top Go down
http://www.guildwarsguru.com/index.php
Genius Was Revrac
The Leader
The Leader
Genius Was Revrac

Number of posts : 574

PostSubject: Re: Apollo applying for SCAR   Apollo applying for SCAR I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 08, 2009 12:24 pm

If Lawl has no problems with him then this is a decent application(4 characters with access to EotN w/decent pve rank). I would give him a tryout and a vent interview but its the weekend...so officers go for it :D
Back to top Go down
Apollo
Nubsauce
Nubsauce

PostSubject: Re: Apollo applying for SCAR   Apollo applying for SCAR I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 09, 2009 4:58 am

Seeing as this is a tough choice to make I decided to temporarily withdraw my application and try again in a month or so, to let things cool down a bit. In the meantime I'll improve my characters and hope to be joining you guys after that month then !

Apollo
Back to top Go down
Mess
I Wand Spirits Pew Pew
I Wand Spirits Pew Pew
Mess

Number of posts : 988

PostSubject: Re: Apollo applying for SCAR   Apollo applying for SCAR I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 09, 2009 12:39 pm

Things were cool and you had been Ok'd for a try out/interview, but if you would rather try again in a month, that's fine as well.

Take care

PS: not closing in case you change your mind
Back to top Go down
http://www.guildwarsguru.com/index.php
Noxious
Noxious

PostSubject: Re: Apollo applying for SCAR   Apollo applying for SCAR I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 10, 2009 1:09 am

Appolo, if everything is okay with their leadership you don't need to withdraw. You have a good app, so let it ride. If lawl isn't okay with you joining it won't matter if you apply within a month, beacuse you won't get in.

I say figure this out now.
Back to top Go down
Genius Was Revrac
The Leader
The Leader
Genius Was Revrac

Number of posts : 574

PostSubject: Re: Apollo applying for SCAR   Apollo applying for SCAR I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 15, 2009 8:42 pm

closed
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Apollo applying for SCAR   Apollo applying for SCAR I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Apollo applying for SCAR
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Scions of Carver :: Scions of Carver :: Applications to SCAR :: Member Applications-
Jump to: