Scions of Carver
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Did you know we are Leet?

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Come hang out with us on FaceBook, CLICK on this link --> Guild Wars Friends waiting on GW2 =)
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
FreeButtons
Who is online?
In total there are 11 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 11 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 266 on Sun Jul 25, 2021 10:34 pm
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Mott's App

Go down 
+9
Sacratus
Haunted Dream
Baltaas Slaapes
Genius Was Revrac
Impulsx
Noxious
skervy
cloud4905
Mott
13 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Mott
1337 Cryer
1337 Cryer

Number of posts : 101
Registration date : 2009-03-29

Mott's App Empty
PostSubject: Mott's App   Mott's App I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 03, 2009 6:14 pm

Sorry I had to edit your screen shot and turn it into a link, having to slide to the side to read posts, drives me nuts !!, Lisa
What a long, crazy trip its been Smile

IGN: Motts Lil Band Aid

1. What is your total time played in GW. How old is your account? And which campaigns do you own?
**PROVIDE A SCREENSHOT OF YOUR /AGE**
Mott's App >Own All Campaigns

2. What characters do you have and which campaigns did they complete?
Monk - All
Dervish - All
Paragon - Factions, Has major outposts for most SC's
Rit - None, Has Major Outposts
Sin - Factions, NightFall, EOTN
Necro - New, Just now getting through EOTN, Then NF
Warrior - All
Mesmer - New as well, Soon to be in DoA

3. What pve skills does you main toons have and what rank?
Monk - Max Asura and Deld - r6 in everything else, r8 lb, r9 ss, All Pve Skills Unlocked
Sin - All eton titles above r5, r5 lb, r8 ss, Common PvE Skills Unlocked
Warrior - all eotn above r7, r6 lb, r7 ss, Few Skills Away from all PvE (missing stupid polymoc, lazy ftw)
Dervish - All eotn above r6, r4 lb, r9 ss, Most PvE Skills Unlocked

Not so much a title whore, just get what i need for SC's. Account wide i have all skills unlocked so any build skills needed are easy to acquire.

4. How many titles do you currently have and which one makes you the most proud? Also, what titles are you working on?
**PROVIDE A SCREENSHOT OF YOUR TITLES**
https://2img.net/r/ihimizer/img12/9531/gw182s.jpg

5. Do you use ventrilo and a headset/mic while playing?
95% of the tiem

6. How did you hear a bout SCAR? Please include names if possible.
Eeeeeeekkkk, First came into SCAR with Face, it died, blah blah blah, stuff happened. Just wanted to be back with friends like, nick, cloud, nox (martin LOL)

7. What do you want to get out of SCAR? And what can you bring to SCAR?
Well... To get out of scar i want to be back with ppl i play with regularly, and not chillin bored out my mind cause i cant find a SC to get into. What i bring to scar is exp in almost every run you do (still workin the doa spots). I feel im a overall good player that could add to SCAR.

8. What other guilds have you been with (tags please)? Please include length of time with the guild(s)s and reason(s) for leaving.
LOD - egotistical?
Face - Blew Up
Lawl (after face blow up, before diminish, before back in scar) - Didn't agree with Finatic, at all?
SHYT - Merged With Soul
Soul - Got kicked from alliance cuz they all were rather self centered
SHYT - Merged With Ectos
Ectos - Well... long story short, 'dissagreement' with officers, took a temporary leave, more 'dissagreement', went to go help an applicant on our forums (name was still on guru as officer) was IP banned from forums since. As far as I know, we left on 'good terms' even John was on vent when all that was said, hadn't talked to them since untill i was banned on forums.

9. Tell me a little about yourself including other hobbies or just share a GW's story.
College student, not that big into college life, so i play gw in my free time, Also play soccer, typcially have a job, overall nice person, fun to be around, etc.

10. What elite mission(HM dungeons,FoW/UW/URgoz/DoA) experience do you have and what roles have you played in these missions?
Experience in almost ever dungeon out there, FoW, and UW, urgoz, not so much into the deep, and Slowly getting the hang of DoA ( Know UA for SC, 600/smite). Plenty of experience, most of you all know my credentials.

11.How Old are you and where are your from and what time do you usually play? Also, please include the time zone in which you live.
19 (20 in a month), Play in eastern time, all throughout the day and night, depends on the day really.

12. What are you going to do for SCAR and why you desrve a team spot.
I hope to add to SCAR's already awesome rep as one of the best guild/alliances around ( kiss up much? ) and hope to play on teams im familiar with, as well as be back with the friends i play with. A lot of friends still in this alliance, and everytime im away from it, GW just seems so boring.

Ty for reading guys, I hope to hear from you soon, Any questions plz post away. Lagging

Last edited by Mott [ECTOs] on Mon Aug 03, 2009 9:30 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
cloud4905
gawd wawking amongst mere cryers
cloud4905

Number of posts : 269
Registration date : 2009-03-25

Mott's App Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mott's App   Mott's App I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 03, 2009 6:20 pm

Mott is a huge /accept from me. I've known him a long time, and he's not just a good player; he's a good guy. I genuinely enjoy talking to him and playing with him. I have known him since all the way back when me, Impuls, Nox etc were in Face with him. I am sure he is getting just as tired as I was of guild-exploding issues and would like a permanent home. I think SCAR would be an excellent choice as that home for him.

As a side note, I pretty much know what happened with the issues with Ectos, and I hope everyone doesn't go crazy in yet another app yelling "GUILD HOPPER." Unless I'm mistaken, I'm pretty sure this app is also being given the "special circumstances" exception.
Back to top Go down
skervy
We 0wnz this forum
We 0wnz this forum
skervy

Number of posts : 524
Registration date : 2009-03-03

Mott's App Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mott's App   Mott's App I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 03, 2009 8:23 pm

well werent you originally just into the alliance till a spot opened up in scar anyways? meaning you were just put in an alliance guild cause we were full. if thats the case i dont see any problem with the whole guild hopping thing
Back to top Go down
Mott
1337 Cryer
1337 Cryer

Mott's App Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mott's App   Mott's App I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 03, 2009 9:20 pm

No, I was an officer in face, Then Shyt, then ectos. Due to personal issues i left ectos, got banned from their forums, but as far as i know, and as john last heard, we were in good standing. Except i cant get any feedback from the ectos officers as to why i was banned. They mostly ignore me, or delete any posts in which i try to make contact with them on their forums.

btw, the reason i posted in guild apps on ectos forums to ask why i was banned, was because thats the only place guests can post, and seems how my account was blocked...... then was IP Baned, so idk why still? thought everything was cool.

but as far as i know, im in good standing with the officers of ectos.

So, i want to be back with the people i play with alot, be back in the alliance, and more importantly in scar itself just because of my elongated history of guild explosions of alliance guilds
Back to top Go down
Noxious
Noxious

Number of posts : 344
Registration date : 2009-04-12

Mott's App Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mott's App   Mott's App I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 03, 2009 10:16 pm

If I give such high regards to mott's opinion and recommendations I don't think I need to say much on HIS app.

Great guy, great player, huge loss if we don't take him in.
Back to top Go down
Impulsx
King of Error 7
Impulsx

Number of posts : 183
Registration date : 2009-03-19

Mott's App Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mott's App   Mott's App I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 03, 2009 10:21 pm

Honestly, Mott has always been a great guy. Ever since I first met him back in [Face] I currently understand the ectos ordeal that happend.
But from me a major /accept

If no mott, I'll go in my emo corner and cry!!!! Q Q Razz hahah
Back to top Go down
Genius Was Revrac
The Leader
The Leader
Genius Was Revrac

Number of posts : 574
Registration date : 2009-05-20

Mott's App Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mott's App   Mott's App I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 03, 2009 10:23 pm

This is an immediate yes as long as Ectos and their leadership is not offended by Mott joining us. I have known him a long time and hes a good person, and deserves a spot in SCAR. The only thing is I want Mott to promise he wont say anything to offend Ectos in AC. If i do not get a response from Ectos on this application with the next 24 hours, I will just contact you guys in game and speak to you on your vent.
Back to top Go down
Mott
1337 Cryer
1337 Cryer

Mott's App Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mott's App   Mott's App I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 03, 2009 10:33 pm

Quote :
This is an immediate yes as long as Ectos and their leadership is not offended by Mott joining us. I have known him a long time and hes a good person, and deserves a spot in SCAR. The only thing is I want Mott to promise he wont say anything to offend Ectos in AC. If i do not get a response from Ectos on this application with the next 24 hours, I will just contact you guys in game and speak to you on your vent.

Yes I promise, as i do wish to incur any drama within the alliance, good times right? not really...

i just wanna play with good ppl.... without the bs... too much to ask for!?!?! qq Smile
Back to top Go down
Baltaas Slaapes
Elite Baltaas Tome
Baltaas Slaapes

Number of posts : 965
Registration date : 2008-12-12

Mott's App Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mott's App   Mott's App I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 04, 2009 3:21 am

i realy dont undrestand why u get baned in ecto forum and u still in ecto guild ? ?
Back to top Go down
http://www.hiphopz.lv
Mott
1337 Cryer
1337 Cryer

Mott's App Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mott's App   Mott's App I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 04, 2009 8:25 am

Im not, i left it probably a few weeks ago, if you have any questions about the details there, please ask john. cuz to be honest i think he knows more at this point than i do
Back to top Go down
Haunted Dream
That pierced guy
That pierced guy
Haunted Dream

Number of posts : 1424
Registration date : 2008-12-18

Mott's App Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mott's App   Mott's App I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 04, 2009 11:38 am

I'll try and get ahold of the Ecto guys today and see what they say about it Mott.
Back to top Go down
Sacratus
Sac = bestest player eva

Number of posts : 648
Registration date : 2008-12-08

Mott's App Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mott's App   Mott's App I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 04, 2009 12:00 pm

meh seems like the guild hopping rule only applies in cases where we don't like the player Smile

app itself looks good to me though
Back to top Go down
cloud4905
cloud4905

Mott's App Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mott's App   Mott's App I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 04, 2009 12:04 pm

Sacratus wrote:
meh seems like the guild hopping rule only applies in cases where we don't like the player Smile

Or in cases where the player did the right thing. If you bothered finding out about the situation before posting Sac, you'd know that Mott got ostracized HORRIBLY for defending us (SCAR) in the thread where usranger1 and others were saying "Do we really need these fraq* retards?" referring to us, SCAR, on the ECTOS forum. Tons of people were posting horrible, negative things about us in the thread (including usranger1, their officer, who started the thread), and were talking about leaving the alliance. Mott posted that he knew John was a good guy as were our officers, and that the elitism situation was a work in progress, and that people shouldn't be so hasty to leave/call names/etc. He defended us, and got flamed/ridiculed horribly for it.

Still think he's a dirty guild hopper?

I consider this to be a case of safe haven, personally.
Back to top Go down
Sacratus
Sac = bestest player eva

Mott's App Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mott's App   Mott's App I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 04, 2009 12:11 pm

cloud4905 wrote:
Sacratus wrote:

Or in cases where the player did the right thing. If you bothered finding out about the situation before posting Sac, you'd know that Mott got ostracized HORRIBLY for defending us (SCAR) in the thread where usranger1 and others were saying "Do we really need these fraq* retards?" referring to us, SCAR, on the ECTOS forum. Mott posted that he knew John was a good guy as were our officers, and that the elitism situation was a work in progress. He defended us, and got flamed/ridiculed horribly for it.

I am well aware of what happened.

I think the rule needs to either be revised or abolished if we continue to make an exception every time something like this happens. Rules become arbitrary and useless if they are not adhered to - this is like the 5th time in the last month that we have ignored the guild hopping rule.

It also bothers me that we can on the one hand reject a guild application because of a guild hopping incident, and on the other, welcome a player who pissed off the same exact guild. Yes there are differences in the cases - Mott was kicked for arguing on our behalf vs. the guy that was blacklisted because he didn't like their guild activity. But in both cases, we chose differently as a guild when the skeleton of the circumstances was identical.

That's what bothers me. I don't have an opinion on whether or not the rule is a good one. But we need to apply it more uniformly and fairly.
Back to top Go down
cloud4905
cloud4905

Mott's App Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mott's App   Mott's App I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 04, 2009 12:28 pm

Sacratus wrote:
cloud4905 wrote:
Sacratus wrote:

Or in cases where the player did the right thing. If you bothered finding out about the situation before posting Sac, you'd know that Mott got ostracized HORRIBLY for defending us (SCAR) in the thread where usranger1 and others were saying "Do we really need these fraq* retards?" referring to us, SCAR, on the ECTOS forum. Mott posted that he knew John was a good guy as were our officers, and that the elitism situation was a work in progress. He defended us, and got flamed/ridiculed horribly for it.

I am well aware of what happened.

I think the rule needs to either be revised or abolished if we continue to make an exception every time something like this happens. Rules become arbitrary and useless if they are not adhered to - this is like the 5th time in the last month that we have ignored the guild hopping rule.

It also bothers me that we can on the one hand reject a guild application because of a guild hopping incident, and on the other, welcome a player who pissed off the same exact guild. Yes there are differences in the cases - Mott was kicked for arguing on our behalf vs. the guy that was blacklisted because he didn't like their guild activity. But in both cases, we chose differently as a guild when the skeleton of the circumstances was identical.

That's what bothers me. I don't have an opinion on whether or not the rule is a good one. But we need to apply it more uniformly and fairly.

I agree it needs to be changed. I actually SPECIFICALLY mentioned in the TSL app thread that we need to think up a way to handle things like this, because it could happen again. Someone specifically told me "this will never happen again, so why discuss it" in the TSL app, which I said was not true; someone appears to have deleted/edit a few posts in that thread from their original state (whoever is doing that, please stop; its much better to have a history of what was said for reasons like this...)

Again, I agree that rules become meaningless when too many exceptions are made. I have been told by a few people that "it is not my right to question a kick/blacklist from another guild." I'm sorry, but I disagree. When authority is repeatedly misused, it is MEANT to be questioned. Being a person in charge does not automatically make your decisions appropriate. I think there does need to be some questioning of the motives in this case, and since you KNOW the reasons Sac, I would be surprised if you disagreed. Perhaps something needs to be put in the guild hopping rule about exceptions for cases like this. Then again, maybe that's too specific. Maybe its better to leave a blanket rule and let John decide when exceptions are appropriate, like he has been up to this point. This should probably be discussed, but not all over Mott's app (new thread perhaps?)
Back to top Go down
Genius Was Revrac
The Leader
The Leader
Genius Was Revrac

Mott's App Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mott's App   Mott's App I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 04, 2009 12:44 pm

The rule is there are no guild hopping within the alliance, UNLESS I specifically state otherwise. I will make any final decisions regarding players depending on their individual cases. I am like an appeals court judge, who will examine these incidents in detail before making a final decision. If I mess it up, then no one else can be blamed for making a poor decision.
Back to top Go down
Sacratus
Sac = bestest player eva

Mott's App Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mott's App   Mott's App I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 04, 2009 12:48 pm

John it could go to the supreme court then?
Back to top Go down
cloud4905
cloud4905

Mott's App Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mott's App   Mott's App I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 04, 2009 12:48 pm

Genius Was Revrac wrote:
The rule is there are no guild hopping within the alliance, UNLESS I specifically state otherwise. I will make any final decisions regarding players depending on their individual cases. I am like an appeals court judge, who will examine these incidents in detail before making a final decision. If I mess it up, then no one else can be blamed for making a poor decision.

Like I said, probably better to just keep it that way:

cloud4905 wrote:
Maybe its better to leave a blanket rule and let John decide when exceptions are appropriate, like he has been up to this point.

You da boss Smile

Last edited by cloud4905 on Tue Aug 04, 2009 12:49 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Genius Was Revrac
The Leader
The Leader
Genius Was Revrac

Mott's App Empty

Who is the Supreme Court in this analogy?
Back to top Go down
cloud4905
cloud4905

Mott's App Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mott's App   Mott's App I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 04, 2009 12:50 pm

Genius Was Revrac wrote:
Who is the Supreme Court in this analogy?

My guess is Sac was being a smartass, and didn't have anyone in mind. Razz
Back to top Go down
Sacratus
Sac = bestest player eva

Mott's App Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mott's App   Mott's App I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 04, 2009 12:57 pm

Sonia sotomayor
Back to top Go down
cloud4905
cloud4905

Mott's App Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mott's App   Mott's App I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 04, 2009 1:11 pm

Sacratus wrote:
Sonia sotomayor

I stand corrected. Razz
Back to top Go down
reddragon [ECTOs]
Nubsauce
Nubsauce

Number of posts : 8
Registration date : 2009-04-13

Mott's App Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mott's App   Mott's App I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2009 12:48 am

RED, REAVE and Blue are fine if he join the Scar allience.

this is only 3/9 officer atm..

We still going to talk about this tomorrow. So..

Del is not on so yeah
Back to top Go down
Mott
1337 Cryer
1337 Cryer

Mott's App Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mott's App   Mott's App I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2009 12:50 am

lol, <3 u red, thx for talking with me on vent guys, much appreciated. wooot 3 officer aprovals Smile
Back to top Go down
Elemental Mio [ECTOs]
L2Cry pl0x
L2Cry pl0x
Elemental Mio [ECTOs]

Number of posts : 95
Registration date : 2009-06-23

Mott's App Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mott's App   Mott's App I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2009 10:37 am

cloud4905 wrote:
Sacratus wrote:

Or in cases where the player did the right thing. If you bothered finding out about the situation before posting Sac, you'd know that Mott got ostracized HORRIBLY for defending us (SCAR) in the thread where usranger1 and others were saying "Do we really need these fraq* retards?" referring to us, SCAR, on the ECTOS forum. Tons of people were posting horrible, negative things about us in the thread (including usranger1, their officer, who started the thread), and were talking about leaving the alliance. Mott posted that he knew John was a good guy as were our officers, and that the elitism situation was a work in progress, and that people shouldn't be so hasty to leave/call names/etc. He defended us, and got flamed/ridiculed horribly for it.

I consider this to be a case of safe haven, personally.

Can we please stop bringing the past again to this subject ? Everyone had his opinion. Period.

Basicly in this matter: Mott is a awesome, great, fun, nice guy, although I wont give in my vote yet untill I have talked to some officers from my guild.

~ Mio

P.S. If someone even dares to steal him from me, your dead <3
Back to top Go down
Genius Was Revrac
The Leader
The Leader
Genius Was Revrac

Mott's App Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mott's App   Mott's App I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2009 12:19 pm

Dont worry if the past is brought up as it does not offend me and I spoke with Chris(USRanger) so no worries Mio :D
Back to top Go down
Mess
I Wand Spirits Pew Pew
I Wand Spirits Pew Pew
Mess

Number of posts : 988

Mott's App Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mott's App   Mott's App I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2009 12:33 pm

Rules sometimes need to be *adjusted*. The other guy, KBar, had disrespected ECTOs, and that sentiment had not changed. Once ECTOS shared where they stood with that issue, it was resolved on the spot.

A lot of people seem to like Mott, that's a huge plus. In the end, as long as Ecto's doesn't have a problem with it, I don' see why we should have a problem with it. There are a few Ecto officers already approving of the move, so that's a great sign.

We have members currently in the alliance who used to be in SCAR. For one reason or another they parted. They are not back in alliance guilds. Officers there have had the courtesy to give us a heads up, and if *we* don't have a problem with them being there, then it should not matter to anybody else.

People make mistakes, some times they over react, they have a terrible-horrible-no good- very bad day, shit happens, feelings and egos get hurt, but in the end is good to make peace and move on, unless something really really bad and ugly went down.

SPAAARTAAAAA
Back to top Go down
http://www.guildwarsguru.com/index.php
Mott
1337 Cryer
1337 Cryer

Mott's App Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mott's App   Mott's App I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2009 12:37 pm

Quote :
get hurt, but in the end is good to make peace and move on

<3
Back to top Go down
Haunted Dream
That pierced guy
That pierced guy
Haunted Dream

Number of posts : 1424
Registration date : 2008-12-18

Mott's App Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mott's App   Mott's App I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2009 12:41 pm

Yeah i talked to Red last night, he said they were fine with Mott joining, but he needed to talk to some other officers. Basically what he said.
Back to top Go down
Reave [ECTOs]
Nubsauce
Nubsauce
Reave [ECTOs]

Number of posts : 3

Mott's App Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mott's App   Mott's App I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2009 2:48 pm

It is fine if mott joins scar, spoke to chris he said its ok. The other officers will also be fine with this. Go ahead and give him the invite.

Reaves
Back to top Go down
http://ectos.darkbb.com/
Sponsored content

Mott's App Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mott's App   Mott's App I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Mott's App
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Scions of Carver :: Scions of Carver :: Applications to SCAR :: Member Applications-
Jump to: