Scions of Carver
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Did you know we are Leet?

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Come hang out with us on FaceBook, CLICK on this link --> Guild Wars Friends waiting on GW2 =)
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
FreeButtons
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 266 on Sun Jul 25, 2021 10:34 pm
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Likey's Application

Go down 
+6
Divine
Guru O Geto [ToA]
TomoSojiro
Cyvil
PrideMcKay
Subbieh
10 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Subbieh
Nubsauce
Nubsauce

Number of posts : 14
Registration date : 2009-01-17

Likey's Application Empty
PostSubject: Likey's Application   Likey's Application I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 17, 2009 10:16 am

Hi there Smile
1. What is your total time played in GW. How old is your account? And which campaigns do you own?
3040 hours over 27 months Smile
2. What characters do you have and which campaigns did they complete?
* Assassin: Completed all campaigns
* Monk: Completed NF and Factions, and also EOTN
* Ele: Completed NF,Proph and EOTN
* Ranger: Completed NF and Proph
* Dervish: Completed NF and EOTN (if I remember)
* Ele: Storage account
* Some PVP chars Razz

3. How many titles do you currently have and which one makes you the most proud?
I got 16 titles but I don't rly max titles. I got Elonian and Canthan Elite skill capping, Bear title (Norn Razz). The one I'm most proud of is my R6 Kurzick Razz And also my Unlucky title, fits with me! =D

4. Do you use ventrilo and a headset/mic while playing?
Yes

5. How did you hear a bout SCAR?
From my friend, Mss Arcane! Now he told me it was kurzick, I certainly wanted to join Razz

6. What do you want to get out of SCAR?
Fun, pleasure and loads more =D

7. What other guilds have you been with?
Loads, from my own guilds to DoA to UW SC guilds to HA guilds (fail fail Razz) and also HFFF guilds.

8. Tell me a little about yourself including other hobbies or just share a GW's story.
Well , I live in Belgium and I don't rly got much hobbies, except for going out sometimes, and make fun with friends, and ofcourse school! I also listen to Hardstyle and a little bit of hardcore =D. I also rage on Mss arcane if he doesn't listen! ;( Razz

9. What elite mission(HM dungeons,FoW/UW/URgoz/DoA) experience do you have and what roles have you played in these missions?
UW: SC, all areas on Sin. On ele: Close to everything, except for vale and chamb.
FoW: Cryer and tanker, also Mo.
Urgoz: I haven't done Urgoz ever before, I did the Deep but anyway, want to learn it though!
DoA: Tank (sin and D/E, E/Me and W/E in good old times Razz)
HM Dungeons: Mainly 600 tank, and sometimes I run em with my Sin (like Bogroot together with Mss Arcane Razz)

10.How Old are you and where are your from and what time do you usually play?
I'm 16 years old, and I come from Belgium, Flanders. When it are school days, it is in the evening. In the weekend, I play loads. Smile

This is my app, enjoy =D
Back to top Go down
PrideMcKay
My dad is bigger than your dad
PrideMcKay

Number of posts : 1157
Registration date : 2008-12-08

PostSubject: Re: Likey's Application   Likey's Application I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 17, 2009 10:22 am

finally someone who listens to the same music as I do. Your experience in DoA suits us well, many characters have been through NF and EOTN so I guess I approve. We have a wait list tho, so you might have to wait for a while.
Back to top Go down
Cyvil
Cyvil

Number of posts : 1126
Registration date : 2008-12-07

PostSubject: Re: Likey's Application   Likey's Application I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 17, 2009 10:28 am

Is that real Hard stuff, or is it the technobabble stuff? I guess I can't disapprove for bad music.....
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Likey's Application   Likey's Application I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 17, 2009 10:37 am

I like the application but we do currenly have a small waiting list which you have just been added to....we wil contact you when a spot opens up so plz be patient.
Back to top Go down
Subbieh
Nubsauce
Nubsauce

PostSubject: Re: Likey's Application   Likey's Application I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 17, 2009 10:51 am

PrideMcKay wrote:
finally someone who listens to the same music as I do. Your experience in DoA suits us well, many characters have been through NF and EOTN so I guess I approve. We have a wait list tho, so you might have to wait for a while.
Haha =D Hardstyle is da shit Razz
Back to top Go down
Subbieh
Nubsauce
Nubsauce

PostSubject: Re: Likey's Application   Likey's Application I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 17, 2009 10:52 am

Cyvil wrote:
Is that real Hard stuff, or is it the technobabble stuff? I guess I can't disapprove for bad music.....
It's like hard stuff, not like Techno Razz It's more techno with loads of bass Smile
An example is like Headhunterz, you'll find loads of songs of him on Youtube Razz
Back to top Go down
Subbieh
Nubsauce
Nubsauce

PostSubject: Re: Likey's Application   Likey's Application I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 17, 2009 10:53 am

Genius Was Revrac wrote:
I like the application but we do currenly have a small waiting list which you have just been added to....we wil contact you when a spot opens up so plz be patient.
Allright Smile That's fine ^^
Back to top Go down
PrideMcKay
PrideMcKay

PostSubject: Re: Likey's Application   Likey's Application I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 17, 2009 11:20 am

yea, the real hard stuff is great, although I also like things like Dirty Dutch and Bloomingdale, not sure if you've heard them Subbieh
Back to top Go down
Subbieh
Nubsauce
Nubsauce

PostSubject: Re: Likey's Application   Likey's Application I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 17, 2009 12:04 pm

PrideMcKay wrote:
yea, the real hard stuff is great, although I also like things like Dirty Dutch and Bloomingdale, not sure if you've heard them Subbieh
Nope, but I do love Ivan Carsten and stuff like that Smile
Back to top Go down
TomoSojiro
gawd wawking amongst mere cryers
gawd wawking amongst mere cryers
TomoSojiro

Number of posts : 367
Registration date : 2008-12-18

PostSubject: Re: Likey's Application   Likey's Application I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 17, 2009 5:30 pm

/approve!
Back to top Go down
Guru O Geto [ToA]
We 0wnz this forum
We 0wnz this forum
Guru O Geto [ToA]

Number of posts : 770

PostSubject: Re: Likey's Application   Likey's Application I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 17, 2009 11:02 pm

mckay u sux , but I approve
Back to top Go down
Divine
Mallyx is my Homeboy
Mallyx is my Homeboy
Divine

Number of posts : 859

PostSubject: Re: Likey's Application   Likey's Application I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 17, 2009 11:18 pm

I approve as well. HF on waiting list though ><
Back to top Go down
Arc4ne
I rulez like DoA
I rulez like DoA
Arc4ne

Number of posts : 225
Registration date : 2009-01-10

PostSubject: Re: Likey's Application   Likey's Application I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 21, 2009 1:17 pm

Srry for my late reaction likey, but here it is ^^

since Ive played with u a lot i know ur an exp player who likes raging at me ^^

anywayz, were kinda low on sins in the guild, specially doa tanks, so he can be a valuable member!

/approve!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Likey's Application   Likey's Application I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 22, 2009 8:10 pm

approved and we ahve a spot...pm when rdy and welcome to SCAR :D
Back to top Go down
Baltaas Slaapes
Elite Baltaas Tome
Baltaas Slaapes

Number of posts : 965
Registration date : 2008-12-12

PostSubject: Re: Likey's Application   Likey's Application I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 23, 2009 1:47 am

he must make ele ..
Back to top Go down
http://www.hiphopz.lv
Fallen Armageddon
Capt. Jean Luc Picard, USS Enterprise
Fallen Armageddon

Number of posts : 402

PostSubject: Re: Likey's Application   Likey's Application I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 23, 2009 8:48 am

siekala wrote:
he must make ele ..

Do you even read the applications?

Likey wrote:

2. What characters do you have and which campaigns did they complete?
* Assassin: Completed all campaigns
* Monk: Completed NF and Factions, and also EOTN
* Ele: Completed NF,Proph and EOTN
* Ranger: Completed NF and Proph
* Dervish: Completed NF and EOTN (if I remember)
* Ele: Storage account
* Some PVP chars Razz

Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/murfman06
Baltaas Slaapes
Elite Baltaas Tome
Baltaas Slaapes

Number of posts : 965
Registration date : 2008-12-12

PostSubject: Re: Likey's Application   Likey's Application I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 23, 2009 9:09 am

Ele: Storage account <-- just this was drop me in eyes ... la la la la laaaaa :D

he is good , bring into guild
Back to top Go down
http://www.hiphopz.lv

PostSubject: Re: Likey's Application   Likey's Application I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 23, 2009 11:13 am

i need your in game name for an invite or pm me.
Back to top Go down
Subbieh
Nubsauce
Nubsauce

PostSubject: Re: Likey's Application   Likey's Application I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 24, 2009 5:36 am

Ingame Name: Me Likey You
Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Likey's Application   Likey's Application I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 24, 2009 12:08 pm

PrideMcKay wrote:

MCKAY!!!!! wdfux u forgot about me
Back to top Go down
PrideMcKay
PrideMcKay

PostSubject: Re: Likey's Application   Likey's Application I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 24, 2009 1:18 pm

Oh yea, you like my music as well. Your my Hero.
Back to top Go down
Subbieh
Nubsauce
Nubsauce

PostSubject: Re: Likey's Application   Likey's Application I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 25, 2009 12:03 pm

Likey would like to have his invite Razz
Leader said some officier had to invite me Surprised
Back to top Go down
Fallen Armageddon
Fallen Armageddon

PostSubject: Re: Likey's Application   Likey's Application I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 25, 2009 12:07 pm

You are number 8 on the waiting list right now we have 99/100 and seven people in line before you so until we lose 7 members we can not get to you at the moment.
Back to top Go down
Subbieh
Nubsauce
Nubsauce

PostSubject: Re: Likey's Application   Likey's Application I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 25, 2009 12:19 pm

Fallen Armageddon wrote:
You are number 8 on the waiting list right now we have 99/100 and seven people in line before you so until we lose 7 members we can not get to you at the moment.
Scroll up =D
Back to top Go down
Fallen Armageddon
Fallen Armageddon

PostSubject: Re: Likey's Application   Likey's Application I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 25, 2009 1:56 pm

Well sry bout your luck but I'm the major officer of invites and we have a waiting list just because you are approved and your ready for the invite doesn't mean we are ready for you.

I know you name from a few UWSC groups and I know you have a poor attitude and I explained this to the John the leader and he was open to give you a chance but you my friend have just shown your true colors. I am removing your name from the waiting list and declining your application until further notice.
Back to top Go down
PrideMcKay
PrideMcKay

PostSubject: Re: Likey's Application   Likey's Application I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 25, 2009 2:28 pm

I think there is an misunderstanding here Fallen. I think what Subbieh means is that John has apparently gave order to get him in, either way he must have understood. Or John requested to give him the privilege to get in top of the waiting list. Or he's lying, which I doubt. So, I disagree with your decision and I think you should place him back on the waiting list on the right position.
Back to top Go down
Subbieh
Nubsauce
Nubsauce

PostSubject: Re: Likey's Application   Likey's Application I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 25, 2009 2:59 pm

Fallen Armageddon wrote:
Well sry bout your luck but I'm the major officer of invites and we have a waiting list just because you are approved and your ready for the invite doesn't mean we are ready for you.

I know you name from a few UWSC groups and I know you have a poor attitude and I explained this to the John the leader and he was open to give you a chance but you my friend have just shown your true colors. I am removing your name from the waiting list and declining your application until further notice.
x")
Back to top Go down
Subbieh
Nubsauce
Nubsauce

PostSubject: Re: Likey's Application   Likey's Application I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 25, 2009 3:03 pm

PrideMcKay wrote:
I think there is an misunderstanding here Fallen. I think what Subbieh means is that John has apparently gave order to get him in, either way he must have understood. Or John requested to give him the privilege to get in top of the waiting list. Or he's lying, which I doubt. So, I disagree with your decision and I think you should place him back on the waiting list on the right position.
As long as I understood, he said I was going to get invited, but had to message an officier. Anyway, He is probly one of the haters =D Nvm it then ^^
Back to top Go down
PrideMcKay
PrideMcKay

PostSubject: Re: Likey's Application   Likey's Application I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 25, 2009 4:04 pm

Subbieh wrote:
Nvm it then ^^

This means you resign as an applicant?
Back to top Go down
Fallen Armageddon
Fallen Armageddon

PostSubject: Re: Likey's Application   Likey's Application I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 25, 2009 9:32 pm

The whole basis on the application is I already knew this person and I can tell you he has a poor attitude towards people and this clearly has not changed in anyway. It's amazing how a first impression can stick with you many months after you meet someone.

On a further note it seems after talking to a few officers another fellow officer has had a run in with you and has the same feelings as well.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Likey's Application   Likey's Application I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Likey's Application
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next