Scions of Carver
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Did you know we are Leet?

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Come hang out with us on FaceBook, CLICK on this link --> Guild Wars Friends waiting on GW2 =)
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
FreeButtons
Who is online?
In total there are 5 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 5 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 266 on Sun Jul 25, 2021 10:34 pm
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Mike's SCAR Member Application

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Il Assas

Mike's SCAR Member Application Empty
PostSubject: Mike's SCAR Member Application   Mike's SCAR Member Application I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 04, 2009 5:17 pm

IGN: Il Assassin Mike Il
1. What is your total time played in GW. How old is your account? And which campaigns do you own?

I have been playing guildwars for about 42 or 43 Months now, I own all the campaigns. ( For some reason it wont let me add a pic but i can email you a screen shot of my age if you wish.)

2. What characters do you have and which campaigns did they complete?

I have my Assassin, which has completed Factions and Almost prophacies and Nf, he has completed Eotn, i have my ranger who has completed all games, My monk who has completed prophacies and most of factions and has been most places in eotn. I have my warrior who has completed proph and eotn, my ele has completed factions, proph and eotn.

3. What pve skills does you main toons have and what rank?

I am sorry i do not understand this question :S

4. How many titles do you currently have and which one makes you the most proud? Also, what titles are you working on?

My Ranger has, r10 Norn and protecter of canthan, he has almost 90% elxploration of canthan, i have r8 luxon almost r9, i also have r8 sunspear on my ranger r3 wisdom title R3 zaishen title R2 treasure hunter R2 lucky and R2 unlucky, my favourite one is the zaishen becasue it took me alot of pvp to get the faction and farming, again i cant screeshot but will be happy to email if yo need

5. Do you use ventrilo and a headset/mic while playing?

Yeah if other people or on.

6. How did you hear a bout SCAR? Please include names if possible.

I found SCAR through guildwars guru i was searching for a good pve guild which will do Speed Clear with me and people have said this is one of the top PvE guilds so i thought i would really like to try and get in.

7. What do you want to get out of SCAR? And what can you bring to SCAR?

out of SCAR i would like to gain freidnship and be able to do lots of Speedclear runs with the guild and its members. I will bring loyalty towards SCAR and i will organize speed clear runs and help epople if they are unsure on what to do, i will be friendly and helpfull and will help anyone who asks for assistance if i am free.

8. What other guilds have you been with (tags please)? Please include length of time with the guild(s)s and reason(s) for leaving.

i was in KISS for a few months last year i left becasue it just completly fell apart, i was in HunT and just left becasue the guild leader has been inactive for 1 month and the guild has just completly collapsed.

9. Tell me a little about yourself including other hobbies or just share a GW's story.

Basically my name is Mike i am 17 in 12 days and i play alot of rugby and tennis i love sport and going to the gym i go to college and i am in my last year hopefully will be going to uni and studying Building Surveying at the end of next year, i play guildwars in most of my spair time when i am not with my gf or at the gym or playing sport.

10. What elite mission(HM dungeons,FoW/UW/URgoz/DoA) experience do you have and what roles have you played in these missions?

I can do all roles in UWSC and i do MT or roj/cryer in Fowsc i can also do any area in Vsf, i go sin, smiting in SoO Sc i havnt done urgoz in ahiwle and i can 3 way DoA as famine smiter or tank.

11.How Old are you and where are your from and what time do you usually play? Also, please include the time zone in which you live.

I am 17 in 12 says, and i am from England although i live in Uk and Amsterdam so i generally use the GMT and GMT +1 timezones, i usually play although the day although i pop out to the gym and to play sport.

12. What are you going to do for SCAR and why you desrve a team spot[img][/img][img][/img]

I am going to bring loyalty to SCAR and i can teach people who are unsure on areas that i am familuar with i can also organize teams, and i will be friendly and helpfull throughout.

Thanks for reading this i hope you conisder my offer.

Yours Sincerly

Mike
Back to top Go down
Noxious
gawd wawking amongst mere cryers
Noxious

Number of posts : 344
Registration date : 2009-04-12

PostSubject: Re: Mike's SCAR Member Application   Mike's SCAR Member Application I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 04, 2009 5:29 pm

Which PvE only skills do your main characters have..IE Pain Inverter, Finish him etc.

Lacking in experience imo, would be good addition to alliance guild as has a pretty decent character base.
Back to top Go down
Il assas

PostSubject: Pve skills   Mike's SCAR Member Application I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 04, 2009 5:55 pm

My pve only skills that I have are IAU finish him dwarven stability headbut rad field smooth criminal pain invertor I am the strongest light of deldrimor by urals hammer great dwarven weopon breath of the great dwarf snow storm ebon battle sta dard of honor ebon battle standard of courage sneak attack tutophan signet vanguard sniper support weakness trap ether nightmare shadow sanctuary aura of holy might dodge this you move like a dwarf a touch of gile critical agility cry of pain
Back to top Go down
Lord Volgaris
Lord Volgaris

Number of posts : 267
Registration date : 2008-12-07

PostSubject: Re: Mike's SCAR Member Application   Mike's SCAR Member Application I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 04, 2009 7:46 pm

might be good for ally app....we have a decently long waiting list it'll be awhile to get in here that's just my 2 cents though...anyone else?
Back to top Go down
BCB
Everlasting Big City Tonic
Everlasting Big City Tonic

Number of posts : 1125
Registration date : 2009-01-30

PostSubject: Re: Mike's SCAR Member Application   Mike's SCAR Member Application I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 04, 2009 8:59 pm

I agree with above. Would be a good addition to an alliance guild. However I thought this application doesn't show a lot of effort. There is no language barrier since you live in England so I don't know why there are so many punctuation mistakes. Despite that I think that if you re-read the application for a guild in our alliance it would be alright.
Back to top Go down
shadow
HAS RETURNED AFTER 2 YEARS
HAS RETURNED AFTER 2 YEARS
shadow

Number of posts : 1346
Registration date : 2008-12-07

PostSubject: Re: Mike's SCAR Member Application   Mike's SCAR Member Application I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 04, 2009 11:02 pm

upload the screens on imagehosting.com and post the direct url on your next post
Back to top Go down
Genius Was Revrac
The Leader
The Leader
Genius Was Revrac

Number of posts : 574
Registration date : 2009-05-20

PostSubject: Re: Mike's SCAR Member Application   Mike's SCAR Member Application I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 07, 2009 5:53 pm

application closed due to inactivity
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mike's SCAR Member Application   Mike's SCAR Member Application I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Mike's SCAR Member Application
Page 1 of 1