Scions of Carver
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Did you know we are Leet?

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Come hang out with us on FaceBook, CLICK on this link --> Guild Wars Friends waiting on GW2 =)
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
FreeButtons
Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 266 on Sun Jul 25, 2021 10:34 pm
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Application for SCAR membership

Go down 
+7
Lord Volgaris
Ragz
Stabbed
Afura
Papadia Gr
Watto
Glory Blade
11 posters
AuthorMessage
Frisca H

Application for SCAR membership Empty
PostSubject: Application for SCAR membership   Application for SCAR membership I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 01, 2009 10:05 pm

1. What is your total time played in GW. How old is your account? And which campaigns do you own?
Application for SCAR membership Vrangr
I have all campaigns.

2. What characters do you have and which campaigns did they complete?
PVE
Monk~Competed all campaigns
Ranger~Competed NF and Eotn
Warrior~none
Sin~Completed Fractions,NF,Eotn
and i have 4 PvP slots for random RA-osity

3. What pve skills does your main toons have and what rank?
My monk is my Main toon and she has
All Norn Skills~r10
All Asuran Skills~r6
A few short of all the dwarve skills~r8
4 vanguard skills~r6

4. How many titles do you currently have and which one makes you the most proud? Also, what titles are you working on?
Application for SCAR membership Titles1Application for SCAR membership Titles2
I currently have 4 finished titles but 12 total that i can display, the title i am most proud of has got to be my Slayer of all title because when they did the ursan runs out of olafstead they always needed a monk and i was smart enough to run over there and max it b4 they nerfed ursan.
the titles im workin on are the guardian titles and protector of tyria title.

5. Do you use ventrilo and a headset/mic while playing?
I do use vent when playing.

6. How did you hear a bout SCAR? Please include names if possible.

I was in the guild Ecto that is currently in the SCAR alliance and i was kicked because i wasn't as active as they wanted on Vent. 1st thing i thought was i want to be in SCAR but when i came to the application spot it said dont apply if you were kicked from alliance, so i talked to Sacritus Ignis and he said go ahead and apply. While i was in Ecto i did ALOT of runs with SCAR and other guilds within the alliance. I know alot of people within the alliance because of the runs i did with them they probably know me more by my toon then me personally.

7. What do you want to get out of SCAR? And what can you bring to SCAR? I want to get the experience of doing runs with a elite team and learning how to clear runs faster then any1 else. I could bring me knowledge of builds and runs to other members and form grps for things.

8. What other guilds have you been with (tags please)? Please include length of time with the guild(s)s and reason(s) for leaving.
ECTO~4-5months, i was kicked for inactivity on vent, but i was active daily.

9. Tell me a little about yourself including other hobbies or just share a GW's story.
Application for SCAR membership STORY this was the day i went on a Uwsc and this dude was repeatedly dropping his obby edge to show off while waiting for us to resign and the last person to resign just left so we auto died and his Obby was still on the ground. nuff said lol!

10. What elite mission(HM dungeons,FoW/UW/URgoz/DoA) experience do you have and what roles have you played in these missions?
CoK~600/smite as monk
CoF~600/smite as monk
Frostmaws~ I actually put together a pug grp for this in Doomlore and we beat it in a hour with builds i put together :D(this was b4 there was any thought of a Sc or run)
Rragars~RoJ sc as monk
SoO~RojSc as monk
FoW~Sc with monk as UA
UW~Monk Vale support and Sin Vale+chamber.
Urgoz~Monk UA or Heal
DoA~Im Very experienced as monk doing Bonder or UA as i did 10+runs with SCAR.

11.How Old are you and where are your from and what time do you usually play? Also, please include the time zone in which you live.

Im 17 I am from Texas and now that its summer i usually play all day from noon-11pm
I live in Central Time zone

12. What are you going to do for SCAR and why you deserve a team spot.
For SCAR i am going to put a great effort into runs and help make runs faster and better by putting together more teams for the runs and the more times you do a run the better you get.
Back to top Go down
Glory Blade
gawd wawking amongst mere cryers

Number of posts : 445
Registration date : 2009-02-12

PostSubject: Re: Application for SCAR membership   Application for SCAR membership I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2009 2:54 am

ummm very little hours first off

2nd not a lot of a char diversity

i say apply to one of the alliance guilds
Back to top Go down
Watto
1337 Cryer
1337 Cryer
Watto

Number of posts : 125
Registration date : 2009-03-23

PostSubject: Re: Application for SCAR membership   Application for SCAR membership I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2009 3:08 am

lol at the dude dropping his obby edge

and yeh not much chars there to work with
Back to top Go down
Papadia Gr
Cookie Monsta
Cookie Monsta
Papadia Gr

Number of posts : 635
Registration date : 2009-02-13

PostSubject: Re: Application for SCAR membership   Application for SCAR membership I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2009 4:12 am

tbh i remember u on our GH, but kicking for inactivity on vent its kinda weird. Need an ecto efficer to confirm this.Plus i agree with glory, little hours of playing, few characters developed, shows a bit inactivity on game generaly, its better to apply on alliance guild or go back to ectos maybe??
Back to top Go down
Afura
Afura

Number of posts : 269
Registration date : 2009-03-12

PostSubject: Re: Application for SCAR membership   Application for SCAR membership I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2009 4:34 am

Yeh i agree with glory all the way gogo Lollercoaster guild Smile

Lol at the guy that dropped the obby edge, found it pretty funny lol!
Back to top Go down
Stabbed
1337 Cryer
1337 Cryer
Stabbed

Number of posts : 143
Registration date : 2009-03-13

PostSubject: Re: Application for SCAR membership   Application for SCAR membership I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2009 4:48 am

Lol, too bad it wasnt a q9 obsi edge, that would have been even more fun :D

agree with what is stated above, few characters and not that many hours played
Back to top Go down
Ragz
That pierced guy
That pierced guy

Number of posts : 103
Registration date : 2009-03-06

PostSubject: Re: Application for SCAR membership   Application for SCAR membership I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2009 8:44 am

Back to top Go down
Lord Volgaris
Lord Volgaris

Number of posts : 267
Registration date : 2008-12-07

PostSubject: Re: Application for SCAR membership   Application for SCAR membership I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2009 9:52 am

I'm more worried about the guild hoping etc (even though you were kicked) We need an ectos officer to elaborate. I thought we generally weren't allowing people to move form guild to guild except under special conditions.
Back to top Go down
Sacratus
Sac = bestest player eva

Number of posts : 648
Registration date : 2008-12-08

PostSubject: Re: Application for SCAR membership   Application for SCAR membership I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2009 10:02 am

agreed with Jeff. I'd like to hear the kick explained from the other side of the story before taking any further action on this. If the kick was for a dumb reason, I'd let him back into the alliance somewhere.
Back to top Go down
Haunted Dream
That pierced guy
That pierced guy
Haunted Dream

Number of posts : 1424
Registration date : 2008-12-18

PostSubject: Re: Application for SCAR membership   Application for SCAR membership I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2009 10:48 am

agree with Jeff and Jon. Guild hopping is against alliance rules, and only allowed under very special circumstances. Ectos officer would need to chime in and let us know what happened. Ill try and get ahold of 1 of their officers today and see what they say.
Back to top Go down
Frisca H

PostSubject: Re: Application for SCAR membership   Application for SCAR membership I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2009 12:43 pm

WEll i was kicked by dogdrop lollipop or whoever the leader is now in ECTO
and i know i don't have a lot of toon diversity but i really like playing my monk and leveling her so shes at the point to where she can play any area as long as there is room in the party and if there isn't usually my sin can jump in somewhere .This is my 2nd acc. I was banned on the 1st because my sister thought it would be funny to sell her Rscape acc in Gw >.> , but i had that acc with 4k+hrs and i got it 3 months after proph. came out up to 2weeks after NF came out and the reason for inactivity was because i RAGED for being banned for several months and had a fall out with GW but the hours on my current acc have been put on within the past 12 months so ive been quite active. I wouldn't mind joining a alliance guild but i would Majorly prefer SCAR just cause yall are so 1337.
Back to top Go down
Noxious
Noxious

Number of posts : 344
Registration date : 2009-04-12

PostSubject: Re: Application for SCAR membership   Application for SCAR membership I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2009 1:47 pm

One issue is that if you aren't active on vent, you won't last long in our guild. If that was the entire issue, simply vent, then maybe that can be talked over and you can be let back in Ectos. Somehow I think there's more to this, but I do remember you as a good player so hopefully the problem gets solved. Sit tight until Matt or another Officer/John talks to someone in Ectos.
Back to top Go down
Frisca H

PostSubject: Re: Application for SCAR membership   Application for SCAR membership I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2009 2:24 pm

k thanks, its not that i wasn't ever on vent(since i do have ECTO's, SCARS, and more people's vent saved) they didn't like how i didn't get on to "socialize", i always got on for a alliance run. idk after such a dumb kick from ECTos i don't think id like to go back to it. ( I also had only been yelled at once for not being on vent and i was told that they had better see me on vent sometime this week, so i said ok, this was at midnight and i wasnt going to get on vent then, log in nxt morning bout 9 Am kicked from guild ~.-
Back to top Go down
Expert Mode [ECTOs]
Nubsauce
Nubsauce

Number of posts : 8
Registration date : 2009-06-05

PostSubject: Re: Application for SCAR membership   Application for SCAR membership I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2009 3:06 pm

Frisca H wrote:
k thanks, its not that i wasn't ever on vent(since i do have ECTO's, SCARS, and more people's vent saved) they didn't like how i didn't get on to "socialize", i always got on for a alliance run. idk after such a dumb kick from ECTos i don't think id like to go back to it. ( I also had only been yelled at once for not being on vent and i was told that they had better see me on vent sometime this week, so i said ok, this was at midnight and i wasnt going to get on vent then, log in nxt morning bout 9 Am kicked from guild ~.-

Im an officer of ECTOs.

The initial reason we had a problem with Frisca was because he was in the guild for a long time yet never did anything with us, never came on vent, never posted in guild chat, never used our forums.

When confronted he was very disrespectful to officers and the guild leader.

He is blacklisted from the alliance,
Thank you.
Back to top Go down
Frisca H

PostSubject: Re: Application for SCAR membership   Application for SCAR membership I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2009 3:20 pm

Are you kidding!? I wasnt mean or anything i didnt go on your vent because yall never asked me to do a run with yall and i was never rude to you or any1 else in the guild, you contradicted yourself, i never posted on forums or anything never talked in guild chat cause there was nothing to talk about i was quite so y would me a quite guy ever talk smack to yall? im not gonna argue over this but this is totally untrue. If i was kicked , a 6 month guild member of Ectos, for not being active on vent/forums that is ridiculous and i doubt everyone of the members in ECtos is active on vent/forums anyways, picked on me cause i was quite and happend to be online when you were. Plz SCAR i want you to think this over because the only reason i started to play GW after i was banned was because of that alliance and its active lifestyle but withought a good alliance i might as well sell my account and quit.
Back to top Go down
Sacratus
Sac = bestest player eva

Number of posts : 648
Registration date : 2008-12-08

PostSubject: Re: Application for SCAR membership   Application for SCAR membership I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2009 3:43 pm

this one is beyond me. I quite frankly don't have the time to get to the bottom of this, and don't feel like dealing with the politics and drama involved. If any other officer feels like taking the time to figure out wtf happened, pls do Smile
Back to top Go down
Lord Volgaris
Lord Volgaris

Number of posts : 267
Registration date : 2008-12-07

PostSubject: Re: Application for SCAR membership   Application for SCAR membership I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2009 3:49 pm

yea this app is done if this guy is blacklisted then its /deny i'll close this if there is anything to be added talk to me or John

Aside from all that judging from what you have said on here getting banned denying other accusations from ectos and whatever else something really doesn't add up....

We are also 100/100 right now and have moderatly long waiting list. This isn't something we want to get involved in thanks for applying
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Application for SCAR membership   Application for SCAR membership I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Application for SCAR membership
Page 1 of 1