Scions of Carver
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Did you know we are Leet?

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Come hang out with us on FaceBook, CLICK on this link --> Guild Wars Friends waiting on GW2 =)
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
FreeButtons
Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 266 on Sun Jul 25, 2021 10:34 pm
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

[SCAR] Application from Impuls

Go down 
+14
skervy
Cherubim
Mess
Icy
Haunted Dream
Sacratus
Glory Blade
Dima
Unholey
cloud4905
Genius Was Revrac
alex
Ragz
Impulsx
18 posters
AuthorMessage
Impulsx
King of Error 7
Impulsx

Number of posts : 183
Registration date : 2009-03-19

[SCAR] Application from Impuls Empty
PostSubject: [SCAR] Application from Impuls   [SCAR] Application from Impuls I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 01, 2009 5:57 pm

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

IGN:Impuls Der Maden/Impuls Q Q

1. What is your total time played in GW. How old is your account? And which campaigns do you own?
[SCAR] Application from Impuls Agel
I own all four campaigns.
**PROVIDE A SCREENSHOT OF YOUR /AGE**

2. What characters do you have and which campaigns did they complete?

Impuls Der God Of - P/X [EoTN]
Impuls Der Maden - Mo/X [All]
Impuls Der Majikku - E/X [EoTN]
Impuls Der Sin - A/X [All]
Impuls Des Horizont - Rt/X [EoTN]
Impuls Q Q - Me/X [EoTN, NF]
True Maggot - W/X [All]

3. What pve skills does you main toons have and what rank?
Kurz[Max],
Lux[r5].

On-
[Main]Monk:
All Asuran[Max],
Ebon[r6],
Norn[r5],
Delver[Max],
Sunspear[r9],
Lightbringer[r6].

[Alt]Mes:
Most Asuran[r5],
Ebon[r3],
Delver[r5],
Norn[r3],
Sunspear[r9],
Lightbringer[r8].

[Alt]Sin:
Most Asuran[r8],
Ebon[r8],
Delver[r4],
Norn[r4],
Sunspear[r9],
Lightbringer[r4].

4. How many titles do you currently have and which one makes you the most proud? Also, what titles are you working on?
I'm not a big title hunter but I'm working on Vanq'ing and HM missions. Wisdom is a big thing, Unlucky/Lucky, also Zaishen for shits and giggles [gotta love /zranking]
but theres screens:
**PROVIDE A SCREENSHOT OF YOUR TITLES**
[SCAR] Application from Impuls Titles1
[SCAR] Application from Impuls Titles2

5. Do you use Ventrilo and a headset/mic while playing?
Yes, I always use Vent while doing Speed clears or Just talking to some friends.

6. How did you hear a bout SCAR? Please include names if possible.
Was Originally Officer in [Face] When I heard about [SCAR].
We joined the alliance, Then I was an Officer in [需電雷雪] That was also in the Alliance. Then Officer in [WTF]. And now a Member in [SNOW]

7. What do you want to get out of SCAR? And what can you bring to SCAR?
I love the atmosphere that I've experienced in runs and vent with [SCAR], I can bring my knowledge from my 4 years of play and ability to fill in spots on runs. Also I like to be on vent and talk and get to know members and represent the guild I am in In-game and on Vent.

8. What other guilds have you been with (tags please)? Please include length of time with the guild(s)s and reason(s) for leaving.
Guardians Of The Sea [Sea] - Old friends guild. Went inactive.
The Marble Clan[KING] Lux - I took a break from the game
Braveheart World Xi[any] Lux - Wanted kurz faction/Went to play with friends
The Entity Of Royal King[KING] Kurz - Maxed Kurz/Wanted to get into more PvE
??? [Roma] I forgot the name - Was still kurz faction forming ._.
Abusing Scoutmaster[Arne] - Was running it as an Officer alone/Wanted PvE NOW :]
Im Using Signet of Shut Your[Face] - Wrath's raging and Face Kicked from SCAR alliance.
Emotional Lollercoaster [需電雷雪] - Merge with [WTF]
Wild Turtle Foundation[WTF] - Obvious reasons

sorry I can't remember all the guilds from WAY back

9. Tell me a little about yourself including other hobbies or just share a GW's story.
Well, My name is Nicholas or Nick for anyone. I like to enjoy life like anyone else should. I try to handle things responsibly. I like forming/running SoOSC. I enjoy little things like sitting on vent and laughing and playing a back together with good friends. Staying up till 2-4am with friends talking about chocolate, cars, kittys, icecream, DoA, necrid, telling storys about Left For Dead, talking about john manly adams being on vent blaring music. You know all the fun stuff you do in the wee hours of the morning Razz

10. What elite mission(HM dungeons,FoW/UW/URgoz/DoA) experience do you have and what roles have you played in these missions?
DoA - VoR, Esurge, Tendril, My Sin And [Main]Monk are there but I have yet to Play their rolls
SoO - 600, smite, any RoJ spot, Any Sinway/Scytheway Spot
UW - Chamber, Waste, Plains, Pits, Vale, I have yet to try Mtns or Pools
FoW - MT, RoJs, FoC[Mes], UA, Rit, HB warrior
Rragar's - Perma, UA, Rit, HB warrior
CoKathy - Perma, UA, Rit, HB warrior
Urgoz - Perma, UA, Rit, HB warrior

11.How Old are you and where are your from and what time do you usually play? Also, please include the time zone in which you live.
I am 18 years old, I am from California but I am currently living in Alabama, I am usually on 11am-12am[CMT].

12. What are you going to do for ]SCAR] and why you deserve a team spot.
I'm going to be an active member of the guild like I have been with the alliance and past guilds in the alliance. And work my best on supporting and build up [SCAR] as a guild and alliance as I have worked hard with my past guilds but due to reasons and people out of my control the guilds had problems.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I'm currently being held in [SNOW] thankx to their courtesy.
Very good friends of mine are currently in the re-formed Emotional Lollercoaster [需電雷雪]
If there isn't room and [SNOW] doesn't mind or anything I wouldn't mind going over there to help them/stay as well.
I just don't want to impose since Toke was nice enough to be there during the disbanding of [WTF] and sending me the Invite and Cookie for agreeing to me joining [SNOW]
So I'm unclear if my spot in [SNOW] is meant to be permanent or not

but Razz Hope to see come good responses.

Thankx for reading
-Impulsx
Back to top Go down
Ragz
That pierced guy
That pierced guy

Number of posts : 103
Registration date : 2009-03-06

PostSubject: Re: [SCAR] Application from Impuls   [SCAR] Application from Impuls I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 01, 2009 6:34 pm

Another douche. But yeah get him in SCAR. Him and Josh are the true douche team
Back to top Go down
alex
gawd wawking amongst mere cryers
alex

Number of posts : 419
Registration date : 2008-12-12

PostSubject: Re: [SCAR] Application from Impuls   [SCAR] Application from Impuls I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 01, 2009 6:44 pm

/approve aswell obviously
good player imo
Back to top Go down
http://www.scar.darkbb.com
Genius Was Revrac
The Leader
The Leader
Genius Was Revrac

Number of posts : 574
Registration date : 2009-05-20

PostSubject: Re: [SCAR] Application from Impuls   [SCAR] Application from Impuls I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 01, 2009 6:53 pm

approved again for obvious reason.....hmm I guess Josh and Nick can fight over Ragz spot :D
Back to top Go down
cloud4905
cloud4905

Number of posts : 269
Registration date : 2009-03-25

PostSubject: Re: [SCAR] Application from Impuls   [SCAR] Application from Impuls I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 01, 2009 7:17 pm

Lol posted in NIck's app on accident XD
Back to top Go down
Impulsx
King of Error 7
Impulsx

PostSubject: Re: [SCAR] Application from Impuls   [SCAR] Application from Impuls I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 01, 2009 7:21 pm

I decided to go ahead to let Josh have Ragz's spot. I don't mind waiting for a nice spot and possibly helping my friends in Lawl.
Back to top Go down
Unholey
We 0wnz this forum
We 0wnz this forum
Unholey

Number of posts : 736
Registration date : 2008-12-07

PostSubject: Re: [SCAR] Application from Impuls   [SCAR] Application from Impuls I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 01, 2009 9:06 pm

was he in the guild before? cuz im pretty sure, as his signature says, he was in SNOW, isnt this guild hopping? i thought we had something against that? i are teh confused
Back to top Go down
Genius Was Revrac
The Leader
The Leader
Genius Was Revrac

Number of posts : 574

PostSubject: Re: [SCAR] Application from Impuls   [SCAR] Application from Impuls I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 01, 2009 9:12 pm

Its above you Colin but if you have questions ask me on vent :D
Back to top Go down
Dima
L2Cry pl0x
L2Cry pl0x

Number of posts : 80
Registration date : 2009-04-08

PostSubject: Re: [SCAR] Application from Impuls   [SCAR] Application from Impuls I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2009 2:25 am

get nick in scar go go
Back to top Go down
Glory Blade

Number of posts : 445
Registration date : 2009-02-12

PostSubject: Re: [SCAR] Application from Impuls   [SCAR] Application from Impuls I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2009 2:59 am

so many apps today >.>

/accept go go

we are going to have a long waiting list
Back to top Go down
Sacratus
Sac = bestest player eva

Number of posts : 648
Registration date : 2008-12-08

PostSubject: Re: [SCAR] Application from Impuls   [SCAR] Application from Impuls I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2009 7:42 am

yay for all the apps. there are lots of impressive people in this game these days
Back to top Go down
Haunted Dream
That pierced guy
That pierced guy
Haunted Dream

Number of posts : 1424
Registration date : 2008-12-18

PostSubject: Re: [SCAR] Application from Impuls   [SCAR] Application from Impuls I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2009 10:57 am

oh god nick is coming to SCAR? help us all! haha jk. definite approve from me.
Back to top Go down
Impulsx
King of Error 7
Impulsx

PostSubject: Re: [SCAR] Application from Impuls   [SCAR] Application from Impuls I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2009 12:57 pm

xD I'm so loved, oh god I forgot matt is still in SCAR. I should just take his place Razz haha just kidding. Thanks everyone
Back to top Go down
Sacratus
Sac = bestest player eva

PostSubject: Re: [SCAR] Application from Impuls   [SCAR] Application from Impuls I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2009 12:59 pm

Impulsx wrote:
I forgot matt is still in SCAR. I should just take his place

I second. I'll speak to John about getting this taken care of
Back to top Go down
Icy
We 0wnz this forum
We 0wnz this forum
Icy

Number of posts : 826
Registration date : 2009-01-04

PostSubject: Re: [SCAR] Application from Impuls   [SCAR] Application from Impuls I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2009 1:35 pm

sup impuls, can't wait to see you in SCAR =)

Also, you run SoOSC? gogo teach me how to 600 :D
Back to top Go down
cloud4905
cloud4905

PostSubject: Re: [SCAR] Application from Impuls   [SCAR] Application from Impuls I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2009 1:51 pm

Icy wrote:
sup impuls, can't wait to see you in SCAR =)

Also, you run SoOSC? gogo teach me how to 600 :D

Nick taught me how to do this. He's a good teacher Smile
Back to top Go down
Mess
I Wand Spirits Pew Pew
I Wand Spirits Pew Pew
Mess

Number of posts : 988

PostSubject: Re: [SCAR] Application from Impuls   [SCAR] Application from Impuls I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 06, 2009 8:23 pm

so where is he.... in Snow or with us?

<---confused
Back to top Go down
http://www.guildwarsguru.com/index.php
Cherubim
I Hump Trees Weeeee
Cherubim

Number of posts : 506
Registration date : 2009-05-13

PostSubject: Re: [SCAR] Application from Impuls   [SCAR] Application from Impuls I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 06, 2009 8:57 pm

It would be nice to know if you guys are planning on using the ally guilds as "storage", as far as i know nick never said he was planning on moving onto SCAR when he joined us.
Back to top Go down
skervy
We 0wnz this forum
We 0wnz this forum
skervy

Number of posts : 524
Registration date : 2009-03-03

PostSubject: Re: [SCAR] Application from Impuls   [SCAR] Application from Impuls I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 06, 2009 8:59 pm

ya hes in snow shouldnt be no problem with him staying there if were using allies as storage guilds we might as well make a mule guild for holding apps ^^
Back to top Go down
cloud4905
cloud4905

PostSubject: Re: [SCAR] Application from Impuls   [SCAR] Application from Impuls I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 07, 2009 12:02 am

Cherubim wrote:
It would be nice to know if you guys are planning on using the ally guilds as "storage", as far as i know nick never said he was planning on moving onto SCAR when he joined us.

Both Toke and Cookie were alerted to this, as was John. None of them had a problem. John wanted people who got screwed over by the WTF insta-disband to still have a space in the alliance while they sorted out where to go.
Back to top Go down
Tall Dervish
Teh uber 1337 Scar god
Teh uber 1337 Scar god
Tall Dervish

Number of posts : 448
Registration date : 2008-12-07

PostSubject: Re: [SCAR] Application from Impuls   [SCAR] Application from Impuls I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 07, 2009 12:35 pm

Impulsx wrote:

We joined the alliance, Then I was an Officer in [需電雷雪] That was also in the Alliance. Then Officer in [WTF]. And now a Member in [SNOW]

Impulsx
HMMM
Back to top Go down
https://scar.darkbb.com
Papadia Gr
Cookie Monsta
Cookie Monsta
Papadia Gr

Number of posts : 635
Registration date : 2009-02-13

PostSubject: Re: [SCAR] Application from Impuls   [SCAR] Application from Impuls I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 07, 2009 12:40 pm

Well i am confused too, we accept Nick on SCAR or he stays in SNOW?
Back to top Go down
Impulsx
King of Error 7
Impulsx

PostSubject: Re: [SCAR] Application from Impuls   [SCAR] Application from Impuls I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 07, 2009 12:57 pm

Tall Dervish wrote:
Impulsx wrote:

Impulsx
HMMM

Alright first off. Face split b/c the leader had some issues. so then Kyle said well we still have 需電雷雪 we can go to. So some Face people and me when there. Started building it up again while I talked to John to get into the alliance and while I added to the [Face] apology thread about everything that happened. Then someone from face that went to 需電雷雪 Said "omg omg -Name- is leaving so will I, we are falling apart", Went to John Made it SEEM like we were falling apart. so 需電雷雪 Merged with WTF... I was there got to know them was an officer worked hard on their forums/guild/members/runs. And they say this is to serious. /disband. I was sitting on vent talking to John/Josh/Toke. John offers us spots in SCAR but probably the waiting list first me and josh accept. toke says well in the mean time we have like 6 spots in SNOW Me and josh stay there until i had Ragz spot to josh. and Here I am in SNOW.

So PLEASE. You should know your info before you start thinking I'm a guild hopper. If anything I've done more for this alliance then many members. Kthankx

If it comes down to it I'll stay in SNOW. I feel kinda weird not knowing a lot of people, but that comes with joining guilds. I even still have most my friends in 需電雷雪 if you want me over there.

/sigh

So there. Its up to SNOW leaders and SCAR leaders.

-Impulsx
Back to top Go down
Noxious
Noxious

Number of posts : 344
Registration date : 2009-04-12

PostSubject: Re: [SCAR] Application from Impuls   [SCAR] Application from Impuls I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 07, 2009 2:02 pm

This is the same shit that happened with my app. People didn't even bother reading it but just started yelling guild hopper. Impuls, Josh, Finatic and I handled the situation very maturely and followed proper procedures, made sure everything was fine.

Please, if you don't know the situation, please just stay out of it.
Back to top Go down
Sacratus
Sac = bestest player eva

PostSubject: Re: [SCAR] Application from Impuls   [SCAR] Application from Impuls I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 07, 2009 2:24 pm

yup this app is not classified as guild hoppage. Should just be classified as lots of bizarre crap out of his control happened in a short period of time Smile

lol stay on SCAR wait list if you'd like, or join an allied guild permanently.

We in SCAR are currently discussing whether or not we want to allow people to join an allied guild as a holding ground while on SCAR's wait list... this app is a good example of that issue. Hopefully have this worked out soonish
Back to top Go down
Monk Of Kindness
God of Kindness
God of Kindness
Monk Of Kindness

Number of posts : 581
Registration date : 2009-01-15

PostSubject: Re: [SCAR] Application from Impuls   [SCAR] Application from Impuls I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 07, 2009 2:32 pm

Closing this thread, we will get back to you asap Impuls with what we decide in regards to the whole situation. Just take it easy and relax for now Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [SCAR] Application from Impuls   [SCAR] Application from Impuls I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[SCAR] Application from Impuls
Page 1 of 1