Scions of Carver
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Did you know we are Leet?

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Come hang out with us on FaceBook, CLICK on this link --> Guild Wars Friends waiting on GW2 =)
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
FreeButtons
Who is online?
In total there are 5 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 5 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 266 on Sun Jul 25, 2021 10:34 pm
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

[SCAR] Application, by Willy Assasin.

Go down 
+9
skervy
Genius Was Revrac
alex
Afura
Glory Blade
Noxious
WarriorTheKnown
Lord Dulizan
Willy
13 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Willy
Nubsauce
Nubsauce

Number of posts : 14
Registration date : 2009-07-01

[SCAR] Application, by Willy Assasin. Empty
PostSubject: [SCAR] Application, by Willy Assasin.   [SCAR] Application, by Willy Assasin. I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 01, 2009 10:14 am

1. What is your total time played in GW. How old is your account? And which campaigns do you own?
[SCAR] Application, by Willy Assasin. Gw00310

I own all campaigns and i been playing for 2042 hours over the past 20 months.

2. What characters do you have and which campaigns did they complete?

Wilermo el puto (Ranger) all campaigns beaten
Willy Assasin (Assassin) all campaigns beaten
El Monjito Petador (monk) all campaigns beaten
Willy Star (Elementalist) All campaigns beaten
Hexiest girl Alive (Mesmer) All campagins beaten
X Warriors Legend X (Warrior) Factions and Profecis beaten
First Eternal necro (Necro) haven beaten any game yet, I did it 4 ely days ago and i use in UWSC and FowSC but in his way to DOA

3. What pve skills does you main toons have and what rank?
My main pve skill is with my assassin. With my assassin i can do all UWSC mnts,wastes,chamber,vale, pits plains and pool and all fowsc mt, T1,T2 areas most under 15 in (uwsc) depending on the spawn of mnts. I can be Perma in VS farm. I can also do raptor farm under 2 mins i can be a runner.
I also use my monk in Fowsc where i can be UA, HB and Roj. I can also farm uw and fow with duo 600/smite.
I use my necromancer in fowsc and uwsc as vale support splinter and in fowsc i can Foc and im starting to do MOP nuker in mainy way spikes.
My mesmer, which i use to farm raptors in less than 5 mins. I did my mesmer to DOA unfortunately cry of pain has been nerfed and i thought mesmers woulnt be used any more and stop using it, however it has r 10 ss and r 7 lb =)
My Elementalist which I use to farm raptors and vaetirs and supposly for DOA but the nerf of cry of pain make it useless and eles aren`t use for much now.
My warrior which I use farg ming smites and raptor under 1 min, and not much more Since ursan was nerfed.
My ranger which i dont use because they cant farm anything
4. How many titles do you currently have and which one makes you the most proud? Also, what titles are you working on?
Until now I wasn`t very interested in doing titles but now that I have the chance of joining SCAR I could do some titles farming and boost my titles. For ow my monk with SS R10 and LB 8 is the best two titles for DOA.
[SCAR] Application, by Willy Assasin. Gw00410

5. Do you use ventrilo and a headset/mic while playing?
yes I use Vent when i do HA and somotimmes in uwsc and fowsc with my guild. I normally use headset and mic but recently mi micro broke and for now i can only here the conversations. But don`t I`ll son buy a new mic.
6. How did you hear a bout SCAR? Please include name possible.
I heard about (SCAR) because some friends told me about this guild, an example is queltic fear, Danny assassin, El Cardiologo atnd Genesis Assassin but he is not yet in the guild, he told me about the application and I soon release that is the guild which i was searching for.
7. What do you want to get out of SCAR? And what can you bring to SCAR?
I would like to improve as player in SCAR, I want to reach my objectives in money and titles and make new friends, I also want to demonstrates my pro friends that I´am no more a noob and i can learn very quickly. I can give SCAR an experienced uwsc player and a new friend, also 1 more player for all dungoens, elite mision and title farming.
8. What other guilds have you been with (tags please)? Please include length of time with the guild(s)s and reason(s) for leaving.
I`am a very loyal and I really select carefull my Guild I only been in 2 guilds in all my life which are (EME) and (ADEN). Aden was th next level of EME it was a very friendly guild and i had real friends, however i want to go because i need to expand and improve more and I need new challenges.

9. Tell me a little about yourself including other hobbies or just share a GW's story.
Apart of Gw I also play basketball and I´m gonna start with Padel next year, i like doing active sports like rafting and bodyboard. Im a very active person however I also appreciate that moments where I can relax and Play Gw.

10. What elite mission(HM dungeons,FoW/UW/URgoz/DoA) experience do you have and what roles have you played in these missions?
I`m very expereinced in UW and FOW, I also did DOA with the Ursan, but I don`t normally do DOA or Urgoz nowdays, however I do Dungeos for Titles farm in EOTN.
11.How Old are you and where are your from and what time do you usually play? Also, please include the time zone in which you live.
I´am from Spain, My name is Guillermo Alonso and I`m 18 years old.
I usually play 3 or 4 hours each day, however now that is summer I play more time. Surely I can do Elite mision every day. My time zone GMT (O:00) The same as London.
12. What are you going to do for SCAR and why you desrve a team spot.
For SCAR I can learn how to DOA, Dungeon, FOWSC,UWSC and Urgoz and I think I deserve because I can learn to do things very quickly.
[img][/img]
Back to top Go down
Lord Dulizan
1337 Cryer
1337 Cryer
Lord Dulizan

Number of posts : 198
Registration date : 2009-02-04

PostSubject: Re: [SCAR] Application, by Willy Assasin.   [SCAR] Application, by Willy Assasin. I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 01, 2009 2:32 pm

nice range of characters though lacking in pve skill ranks (and possibly the skills?)

Limited experience in sc's (or dungeons) looks to be mainly a fow/uw, raptor slayer type of player

for question 10, for doing dungeons in eotn, which dungeons do you usually do and what type of party do you use?

lets see what everyone else has to say.
Back to top Go down
WarriorTheKnown
1337 Cryer
1337 Cryer
WarriorTheKnown

Number of posts : 181
Registration date : 2009-02-04

PostSubject: Re: [SCAR] Application, by Willy Assasin.   [SCAR] Application, by Willy Assasin. I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 01, 2009 2:46 pm

Great range of characters, but from the screen shot, it seems you're pve ranks need a lot of work and you possibly need skills. What about your Monk/Mesmer, what ranks are you on those characters?
Back to top Go down
Willy
Nubsauce
Nubsauce

PostSubject: Re: [SCAR] Application, by Willy Assasin.   [SCAR] Application, by Willy Assasin. I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 01, 2009 2:55 pm

with my mesmer i have R10 ss, rank 7 lb and delver R6
With my ranger r9 ss, r7 lb and r 10 norn
Monk r 10 ss and r8 lb, also R5 of norn

All my titles are for DOA

And the question of dungeons i usually change group, but most dungeons which i do are done by rushers and I only do Dungeons to reach titles with my Sin, and its true i usually do a lot of uw and fow and yes my titles are pretty bad, because few months ago I only wanted money, but now i wanna improve as player but I need a good guild to help with my titles
Back to top Go down
Willy
Nubsauce
Nubsauce

PostSubject: Re: [SCAR] Application, by Willy Assasin.   [SCAR] Application, by Willy Assasin. I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 01, 2009 2:59 pm

and to the question about pve skills, dont worry i have a lot and i dont have any problems to dedicated some time to improve titles and get all pve skills which are needed
Back to top Go down
Noxious
gawd wawking amongst mere cryers
Noxious

Number of posts : 344
Registration date : 2009-04-12

PostSubject: Re: [SCAR] Application, by Willy Assasin.   [SCAR] Application, by Willy Assasin. I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 01, 2009 3:11 pm

Hmm I'm a little worried it's just another DoA farmer, although has stated that you are looking to get away from that. Def a great range of characters and if you have the dedication like you say to get what we need, could be a good addition.

Tryout?
Back to top Go down
Willy
Nubsauce
Nubsauce

PostSubject: Re: [SCAR] Application, by Willy Assasin.   [SCAR] Application, by Willy Assasin. I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 01, 2009 3:18 pm

yes, i really whant to improve as player and stop being an uw and fow farmer I`ll learn new things to help the guild =)
Back to top Go down
Glory Blade

Number of posts : 445
Registration date : 2009-02-12

PostSubject: Re: [SCAR] Application, by Willy Assasin.   [SCAR] Application, by Willy Assasin. I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 01, 2009 3:36 pm

good range of char....

i say vent+tryout in a dungeon....
Back to top Go down
Afura
Afura

Number of posts : 269
Registration date : 2009-03-12

PostSubject: Re: [SCAR] Application, by Willy Assasin.   [SCAR] Application, by Willy Assasin. I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 01, 2009 5:45 pm

I like the app, Vent + tryout gogo:)
Back to top Go down
alex
alex

Number of posts : 419
Registration date : 2008-12-12

PostSubject: Re: [SCAR] Application, by Willy Assasin.   [SCAR] Application, by Willy Assasin. I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 01, 2009 6:27 pm

looks good! gogo hes spanish too yay! :D
Back to top Go down
http://www.scar.darkbb.com
Genius Was Revrac
The Leader
The Leader
Genius Was Revrac

Number of posts : 574
Registration date : 2009-05-20

PostSubject: Re: [SCAR] Application, by Willy Assasin.   [SCAR] Application, by Willy Assasin. I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 01, 2009 7:04 pm

This is a good application but SCAR is currently full. However, we are helping build up a new guild composed of old alliance members from a disbanded guild in the alliance. As soon as they establish their forums, I will post their address on this thread.
Back to top Go down
Willy
Nubsauce
Nubsauce

PostSubject: Re: [SCAR] Application, by Willy Assasin.   [SCAR] Application, by Willy Assasin. I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 01, 2009 7:35 pm

yes But I want to join SCAR not another guild If i have to wait or do any tests or whatever I`ll wait
Back to top Go down
Genius Was Revrac
The Leader
The Leader
Genius Was Revrac

PostSubject: Re: [SCAR] Application, by Willy Assasin.   [SCAR] Application, by Willy Assasin. I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 01, 2009 8:25 pm

Ok well like I said we are full with 94/100 being on today and we rarely have people leave. The guild were recomending is being started by good guys who did everyting with during the day. If you want to talk about the situation on vent plz pm me in game.
Back to top Go down
skervy
We 0wnz this forum
We 0wnz this forum
skervy

Number of posts : 524
Registration date : 2009-03-03

PostSubject: Re: [SCAR] Application, by Willy Assasin.   [SCAR] Application, by Willy Assasin. I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 01, 2009 10:28 pm

hmm dunno if it was deleted or didnt send ^^ but this app shouldnt be turned away to an ally guild thats a nice selection of classes for runs and hes interested in dungeons and everything
Back to top Go down
Willy
Nubsauce
Nubsauce

PostSubject: Re: [SCAR] Application, by Willy Assasin.   [SCAR] Application, by Willy Assasin. I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2009 1:02 pm

so whats up with my application, I just want to know if I`am in the waiting list or my application has bbeen /disapprove
Back to top Go down
Noxious
Noxious

PostSubject: Re: [SCAR] Application, by Willy Assasin.   [SCAR] Application, by Willy Assasin. I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2009 1:44 pm

I say let's setup a tryout. If he wants to sit on a waiting list that's fine by me. Can still include him in runs etc.
Back to top Go down
Willy
Nubsauce
Nubsauce

PostSubject: Re: [SCAR] Application, by Willy Assasin.   [SCAR] Application, by Willy Assasin. I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2009 2:03 pm

ok, when i Buy a new micro (tomorrow) I´ll be rdy for the tryout
Back to top Go down
Willy
Nubsauce
Nubsauce

PostSubject: Re: [SCAR] Application, by Willy Assasin.   [SCAR] Application, by Willy Assasin. I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 03, 2009 5:22 pm

Resolve Mic problem ^^
Back to top Go down
Noxious
Noxious

PostSubject: Re: [SCAR] Application, by Willy Assasin.   [SCAR] Application, by Willy Assasin. I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 04, 2009 3:42 am

I think the consensus is to get you a tryout but this weekend evryone will be afking
Back to top Go down
Baltaas Slaapes
Elite Baltaas Tome
Baltaas Slaapes

Number of posts : 965
Registration date : 2008-12-12

PostSubject: Re: [SCAR] Application, by Willy Assasin.   [SCAR] Application, by Willy Assasin. I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 04, 2009 4:10 am

Willy wrote:
yes But I want to join SCAR not another guild If i have to wait or do any tests or whatever I`ll wait

1. SCAR is full atm , so u need to w8, how long we dont know.
2. We send u to lolcasters guild , new guild , there is good players from scar , and they teaching new ppl, forming groups , reforming guild , and soon u gona be there a very good player to enjoi any SCAR aliance run.
3. U have only 2 chances , to get in SCAR aliance tomorow in lolcaster guild, or u have to w8 , because atm u are position 7 at w8ting list. it can take month or 2 to get in SCAR.
4. in your place, ill choose lolcasters.

best wishes from Baltaas
Back to top Go down
http://www.hiphopz.lv
Noxious
Noxious

PostSubject: Re: [SCAR] Application, by Willy Assasin.   [SCAR] Application, by Willy Assasin. I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 04, 2009 12:05 pm

I'll have to agree with Baltaas man, I understand you wanting to get into SCAR but trust me, that waiting list does not move. If you were in the alliance you'll still get full access to runs, lessons, etc etc. Plus you get to play with Ragz, the most traumatic experience in GW Wink

Up to you though, we'll try to get you a trial run next week.
Back to top Go down
Glory Blade

PostSubject: Re: [SCAR] Application, by Willy Assasin.   [SCAR] Application, by Willy Assasin. I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 04, 2009 1:07 pm

/agree with what everyone has said here. The waiting list for SCAR atm is sorta long and we rarly have people leave the guild.
Back to top Go down
Mess
I Wand Spirits Pew Pew
I Wand Spirits Pew Pew
Mess

Number of posts : 988

PostSubject: Re: [SCAR] Application, by Willy Assasin.   [SCAR] Application, by Willy Assasin. I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 04, 2009 3:55 pm

Yup, you either wait until a spot opens up.... and that might take a few weeks or you try one the guilds in the alliance. We do alliance runs so you would be able to join plenty of runs.

Your name is on the waiting list, but I do hope you will consider other guilds in the alliance.
Back to top Go down
http://www.guildwarsguru.com/index.php
Raven Mad
Raven Mad

Number of posts : 314
Registration date : 2009-01-04

PostSubject: Re: [SCAR] Application, by Willy Assasin.   [SCAR] Application, by Willy Assasin. I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 04, 2009 5:09 pm

wait what ... DoA farmer ... first clue was his 1st screen shot ... LOL

ummm ... waiting list before tryout???? or on waiting list for tryout ... slightly confused.
Back to top Go down
Noxious
Noxious

PostSubject: Re: [SCAR] Application, by Willy Assasin.   [SCAR] Application, by Willy Assasin. I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 04, 2009 5:15 pm

agreed, still no tryout = no waitlist
Back to top Go down
Genius Was Revrac
The Leader
The Leader
Genius Was Revrac

PostSubject: Re: [SCAR] Application, by Willy Assasin.   [SCAR] Application, by Willy Assasin. I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 05, 2009 3:22 am

Ok well lets wait for his response, but I am thinking an alliance guild would be best.
Back to top Go down
Willy
Nubsauce
Nubsauce

PostSubject: Re: [SCAR] Application, by Willy Assasin.   [SCAR] Application, by Willy Assasin. I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 05, 2009 4:39 pm

I`ve been out for two days, I swear Im not a DOA farmer because i never done a DOASC, last time I did DOA was with URSAN, i have vent with mic and I have no problem on doing the tryout tomorrow, just say who is gonna be in charge of doing the tryout with me, and I´ll do it ^^
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: [SCAR] Application, by Willy Assasin.   [SCAR] Application, by Willy Assasin. I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 05, 2009 6:21 pm

I think he should go in Lawl Razz. We need some more good active members -- But it's up to John and the rest of SCAR ^^
Back to top Go down
Glory Blade

PostSubject: Re: [SCAR] Application, by Willy Assasin.   [SCAR] Application, by Willy Assasin. I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 05, 2009 6:39 pm

If he is really interested in SCAR then someone should give him a tryout Razz
Back to top Go down
Willy
Nubsauce
Nubsauce

PostSubject: Re: [SCAR] Application, by Willy Assasin.   [SCAR] Application, by Willy Assasin. I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 05, 2009 7:20 pm

I´am a really active player but I dont play on weekends because I normally go out to my other house in the south where I dont have computer, but the rest of the time I really active ^^
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [SCAR] Application, by Willy Assasin.   [SCAR] Application, by Willy Assasin. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[SCAR] Application, by Willy Assasin.
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next